The robbery (M/MF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The robbery (M/MF)

Post by Dpsiic »

Entirely fiction.

It has been a busy night shift so far, I am crewed with Alex a 30 year old Aussie who looks a lot like Alexis Taylor. It’s around 1am when we get the call ’28 year old male, chest pain’ the address is a car park not too far away. As I pull the ambulance into the car park it looks deserted at first but then we see him. He stumbles over to the truck clutching his chest. We get out and help the bloke into the back of the ambulance. As soon as the doors are closed he pulls out a knife. “Give me the drugs.” He says. “Mate, we don’t carry anything that would be any use to you. But they’re in the bag there just take them and go.” “ I will. But I don’t want you calling the cops straight away, Give me your phones and radios” he says. “You” he points at Alex “Get some bandages and tie him up. And do it tight, I will check.” Alex opens the dressing pack and takes out a bandage, she ties my hands very securely behind me. Then I am sat on the seat and she ties my ankles together. Finally she ties a bandage around my waist and the chair then ties it off at my ankles drawing them back. “Gag him” the bloke says. Another bandage is tie around my mouth and head. “Now your turn,” he says to Alex. And he ties her hands behind her. Then he sits her on the trolley bed and ties her ankles together. He gags her with another bandage then lays her face down on the bed before tying her wrists to her ankles, hogtying her. The robber then takes the drugs pack and jumps out of the ambulance closing the door behind him.
Immediately we start struggling to get free. Alex has done a pretty good job of tying me as instructed and the robber has obviously tied her very tightly. I’m thinking we could be here a while. I know protocol is that if a crew are on scene and incommunicado for a while control should call on the radio to check they’re ok but it’s a really busy night it could easily be missed. What if they do call and they don’t do anything first time we don’t respond as sometimes happens, The robber has our radios what if he knows how to use them and says everything is ok? The truck has GPS we would be found eventually but it may not be until the car park becomes busy in the morning. Would the day shift query where we were when we didn’t hand the truck over, or are they using a different one?
We struggle against the bandages holding us, Alex is mmphing into her gag. I have an idea but can I make her understand. If she can shuffle off the bed onto her knees the maybe shuffle to my side she may be able reach the multi tool on my belt or the medical shears in my pocket, they are just out of my reach. I grunt into my gag and as Alex looks in my direction I point at my shears. Eventually she gets the message and with a lot of wriggling and squirming manages to slide her knees off the bed and onto the floor. There is not a lot of room in the ambulance and as she tries to shuffle towards me she overbalances and falls onto her side with a loud Mmmmphhh. So no chance of her getting to the shears now. We continue to struggle for an hour or so when suddenly the back door opens. It is a police officer. The robber had been stopped as a routine stop & search and our radios had been found. A call to our control and we were located. Fortunately neither of us had been hurt and we got the rest of the night off giving statements to the police.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story!!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A short story, but, a good story well told. Easy to follow. Interesting.

I enjoyed this :)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Always love couples tied and gagged stories.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Nice little story. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic