Project GO: Rainbow Boys (M+/M) - Part 1/2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Project GO: Rainbow Boys (M+/M) - Part 1/2

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A/N: This is the first section of a two-part short story. All characters are above 18 years old.

Rainbow Boys, Part 1:

Minato:

“You should totally join us tonight,” says Joe, causing me to nearly spit cereal in my mouth (I was going to start the diet tomorrow). I look at my housemate incredulously, who simply shrugs and continues to chow down his muesli.

“Aren’t you a…” I try thinking of a way to put this politely, giving up halfway through. Joe is an easygoing dude and I’m not smart enough. “a gogo boy?”

Joe raises his spoon in protest. “When I’m not a promising young dance student with a bright carrier in the art world!” He grins as if he knows his charm is getting through me.

He’s probably right. With his dirty-blond chin-length mane and pearly white smile framed with light stubble, Joe is a handsome guy. He rarely has trouble getting people to go along with his antics when that mischievous glint appears in his eyes. I know I let his messiness at his side of the living room more than once.

“But yeah. We’re doing a theme night at the club. Thought you might enjoy it. It’s definitely your thing.”

“Well,” I tilt my head in thought. It’s not like I don’t want to see my mate getting all Magic Mike-y or whatever they do in his workplace. The problem is I was painfully vanilla. My Asian parents weren’t really strict or anything but they are the most sickeningly sweet couple you’ll ever see. Thanks to them, my idea of a romantic night out is still at the level of a high school freshman.
Even with me openly bi, a gay bar may be a bit too much for me.

Seeing I almost got the bait, Joe does one final attempt to hijack my evening plans. “I’ll do the dinners for the rest of the week!”
“Deal!” I said without thinking. Joe may be a slob at times but he’s a great cook. Plus, I trust him after taking me under his wing as an awkward business major nearly a year ago. If he says I’ll have fun, I probably will.

“Cool bananas!” Whooping, Joe fist-bumps and gives a strong bear hug. “You won’t regret this man! I’ve been working on this routine for nearly a month now.” I grin, too. Maybe it really wouldn’t hurt to let my hair out every once in a while.

Before I dress for my noon class (navy suit and tie and white dress shirt, my teacher were one of those kinds of ones), Joe comes and throws an unopened package at me. “Think fast!”

I catch it to see a… pair of undies? They’re from a well-known brand on top of it!

I give him a weird look and Joe winks. “Just in case you get lucky today! Anyway, see you tonight, I’ll text you the time and place!”

I roll my eyes and put on the underwear after he leaves. They are a pair of baby blue briefs with white accents and a waistband that bears the brand name in rainbow colors. Considerably fruitier than what I usually wear but can’t deny that the soft, thin fabric and tight-fitting high cut feel good. I looked at the mirror to check myself.

Now, I’m not a bad-looking dude. I’m relatively tall, with a swimmer’s build from high school, and have a boyish face under black hair that manages to be unruly despite its shortness. But I never thought I looked as hot as I do right now.

You’re being silly, I thought. Go get dressed, it’s almost-

I check my watch and swear loudly, rushing to get ready. Whatever Joe planned for this bight better be worth it.

After a quick dinner at the pizzeria near the train station, I find the location Joe sent me. I realized that all my clothes were being washed too late after classes and had to come in my rumpled suit. My hair looks like I just got up from the bed. I had a cold last week, so I still wear a black face mask.

In the mood for clubbing, I’m not.

As I’m still hoping that maybe a few drinks can raise my spirit, I see the club.

Not sure what I was expecting. Probably a regular bar with some rainbow flags or something.

The only part I get right is the rainbows. The place is a brick-front building with nothing but a steel door and a multi-colored neon sign that announces its name:

FREE-TO-BOUND

Spotting more than a few guys dressed in leather biker outfits, I contemplated my decision to enter but thankfully, there are quite a few regularly, if skimpily dressed men waiting in the line as well. There are even a few girls!

I man up and tell the bouncer my name and that Joe invited me, getting myself instant access.

“Leave all hope ye who enter here,” I mumble, going down the dimly lit stairs.

Bad news: It’s a bondage club. There are cages and weird metal paraphernalia everywhere and some of the clubbers are even more suspiciously dressed than the outside ones.

Good news: Aside from that, it’s a nice place. There is a big stage that takes out the entire backside of the space, the bar looks good and the DJ is surprisingly half-competent.

I sigh and make a beeline towards the bar. I can deal with kinky stuff as long as they keep it away from me. And if my eyes linger a bit too long on some of the manacles on the walls, well, maybe I just need some drink.

After ordering a beer from the pretty barmaid and getting a nearly flirtatious comment from her, I start feeling better. It seems like they’re just doing a weird theme night or something. There is no need to worry about Joe working somewhere seedy. At least seedier than a normal club hiring go-go boys. Speaking of Joe...

“There you are, big guy!” A very familiar voice shouts as a heavy arm lands on my shoulder, causing me to nearly spit whatever I have in my mouth the second time that day.

Joe is beaming widely by me, looking exactly like how he left home morning, aside from a golden hairband that pulls back his front bangs and kinda makes him look like one of those small, long-haired dogs.

“Dude, I almost thought you weren’t going to come! My show’s about the start!”

I look at the stage where two guys are placing what I assume are props for the show.

“Great,” I say, loosening my tie. “I’ll find a good place and-”

Joe cuts me by pulling me from my arm and dragging me towards a door labeled “BACKSTAGE”.

“Don’t even bother! I already found you somewhere you can watch the whole thing first hand! It has a great view! You get the participate in the show! There are free snacks afterward!”

“Wait, what was that?” The backstage is pitch dark and I’m using all my concentration on not tripping over my feet. “It sounded like you said something weird!”

“Nothing! Here we are!” After a twist and a turn, Joe makes me sit on a metal folding chair. “Just go along with everything. I’m sure you’ll have a great time!”

In the dark, I feel him squeezing my shoulder. I nod. “I trust you.”

Then Joe leaves and I start waiting for the show to start.

One might think I’m being slow to uptake and they’d probably be right. Hey, I told you I’m not very smart!

Either way, my eyes almost pop out of my head when the curtains opened and the stage lights illuminated the center stage - and directly where I’m sitting!

“Esteemed guests!” An oddly familiar voice booms through the speakers. “Welcome to Free to Bound’s Friday Special!”

People seem to be very big on Friday Special, as this comment created a lot of catcalls and cheers. Some of them may be directed in my direction but I’m too busy sitting like a deer in headlight to notice. At the back of my head, I thank god for my facemask which at least partially obscured my identity from the dozens of strangers in the club.

“I want everyone to give a big round of applause…” the invisible announcer continues in his cheesy voice.
“Toooo… RAINBOW BOYS!”

A thumpingly loud percussion began as stage lights switch places. DJ is still being mediocre but he got a bit better compared to before.

One, two, three… six guys in varying heights and builds walk in front of me, making me realize that they were standing behind my chair the whole time.

They all have good bodies (that are well waxed and oiled) and said good bodies are currently clad in matching clothes… or lack, thereof.
The gogo boys only wear tight-fitting briefs (that makes me appreciate my place behind them), sneakers, and some sorta straps that go around their upper torso. They are all brightly colored in red, yellow, orange, green, purple, and black.

Get it? Rainbow Boys.

If I wasn’t this nervous, I would’ve groaned.

I’m not at the least bit surprised to see Joe being one of the dancers. He’s the yellow one, the neon color clashing badly with his hair. I hate to admit that he still looks amazing.

Standing in front of a crowd almost naked, he and other guys dance with confidence, waving and gyrating towards the viewers.

I know my housemate works his ass off, practicing for his routines but I’m still caught unawares by just how good their dancing is. It’s suggestive alright, with hip thrusts and all, but they follow the rhythm well and are seriously engaging to watch. They are serious artists and they're making a great job!

The crowd is also appreciating them alright, judging by the amount of applause.

What are you waiting for? my brain says. Everyone’s looking at them! It’s time to scram!

As I try standing up, two pairs of hands pushed me down from my shoulders. I looked up, seeing they are Red and Black. Red's hair is dyed to the same color as his outfit, with its original color showing at the sides. Black’s eyes look directly at the crowd and even though his face is staggeringly handsome, he isn’t smiling at all.

Both of them are ripped and their grips are like iron, giving me no choice to stay where I am.

The lights shift and music changes, as a more lowkey but intenser, almost tribal track starts to play.

Feeling somehow even more nervous, I nearly jumped as an arm snaked around my shoulder and a hand clamped on my mouth through my mask. Yellow’s (Joe, my brain provided) stage-whispered in my ear: “Are you doing OK?”

Am I doing OK? I’m tricked to play a stage prop to a group of exotic dancers, and I’m currently being forced down by two hunks in their underwear as more of them circle me.

I’m confused, nervous, more than a bit scared, and hornier than I’ve ever been.

I nod.

What the hell? Red and Black holding me down actually get me excited! The thought of the rest of the guys doing whatever they have in store for the show and being helpless to stop them in front of a big crowd was thrilling me!

I probably would flat out reject him if I was actually here against my will but I trust Joe and this was just a stage show.

With my approval, Joe snaps his fingers as one of the guys (Purple, a small, slender guy who stuck out among the taller dancers) passes him a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. I have no idea where they were hiding it, considering none of them had anywhere to keep it. Silly as they may look, they are the real deal as my hands are pulled back by Red and Black and cuffed at the back of the chair.

I pull the cuffs experimentally. They hold fast as my heart beats loudly in my chest. I am not going anywhere.

To be continued...

Minato
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Woof, [mention] DeeperThanRed[/mention]...Bondage-A-Go-Go!!! :D :D

Cannot wait to see what happens to Minato next. ;)

Will we get Joe's perspective?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm hooked! Minato is a surprisingly good sport in all of this! Definitely wouldn't mind being in his place! :D
Looking forward to the next part!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooooh, how exciting! Can't wait to see the rest of the show!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, guys!
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Woof, @ DeeperThanRed...Bondage-A-Go-Go!!! :D :D

Cannot wait to see what happens to Minato next. ;)

Will we get Joe's perspective?
It will be all Minato for this story but who knows if Joe appears in others in the future? ;)
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I'm hooked! Minato is a surprisingly good sport in all of this! Definitely wouldn't mind being in his place! :D
Looking forward to the next part!
Haha, wouldn't we all?
Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Ooooh, how exciting! Can't wait to see the rest of the show!
The next chapter should be done around this time next week, so please look forward to it. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A/N: And this is the second part. Thank you guys so much for your patience. Hope you enjoy it!

-------

It seems like the real show is only just beginning. Go-go boys start rotating around me, all while dancing. From the corner of my eye, I can see them taking stuff from a tray at the edge of the stage. Coils of rope, rolls of tape, and bandannas, all shiny and multicolored.

To the audience, it probably looks like a group of dancers are putting on a show with one of them who wears a suit.

To me, however, it looks like these boys are taking whatever they want!

First, Red:

Red is aggressive as he walks behind me and wraps his hands around me. His fingers roam over my chest, feeling less like caressing and more like he’s claiming his prize. He fondles my pecs through the thin dress shirt, feels the tautness of my abs, and even pinches my nipple.

As I thought that was it, he grabs my shirt with two hands and violently rips it in two, scattering buttons towards the crowd, causing cheers to erupt from them.

I want to be angry at him for ruining a perfectly well article of clothing but I’m swooning instead. My shirt is not made for strippers. This guy has to have some serious muscles to put a show like this and his arms show it. Cut with well-defined biceps that force his harness.

I’m glad for my hours spent at the gym as my torso is exposed. Red slides my jacket and shirt over my shoulders, leaving my tie dangling from my neck like a collar.

Second, Green:

An almost non-descript-looking guy, Green has a baby face topped with a mop of chestnut hair, giving him a hot twink appearance. His touch is softer as he rubs my shoulders. I close my eyes and moan. After so much tension, his massage feels like paradise!

Therefore, his next action surprises me. A hand lands on my crotch, making me open my eyes in shock. With an impish smile on his face, Green unbuckles my belt and snakes it through the loops. He cracks the belt like a whip in the air before wrapping it around his fist.

He sits on my lap and gently strokes my cheek with it, making sure to shake his brief-clad rear at the audience.

I normally hate pain but I almost feel like I wouldn’t mind this guy using that belt on me. I can feel myself getting hard in my slacks.

Thankfully, he doesn’t and stands up, leaving me with the weirdest boner.

Third, Orange:

For being the tallest dancer in the group, Orange is not that muscular. He has a soft curve to his legs and pecs, with wide shoulders and thick tights. Combined with his smooth, brown skin and fuzzy hair that’s styled in an undercut, it gives him a kind appearance.

Turns out he’s just as dominant as the others, though, as he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back, forcing me to look up to him.

He must have practiced it, the rational part of my brain says. He knows how much force to use without hurting me.

His eyes are so dreamy, the rest of my brain says.

He takes a roll of tape passed to him and commences ripping thin strips from it. He doesn’t leave me wondering for long and places the tape to my nipples in an X shape. The tape pulls at my already erect nipples, making me moan in pain (and pleasure?) and buck at my seat.

Orange chuckles and ruffles my hair after tapping my cheek with his bulge, leaving me humping the air.

Fourth, Purple:

Purple’s almost delicate look makes me think that he’ll be a breather round as he sits on my lap, facing towards the audience. He raises his arms over his head, dancing to the rhythm of the music (which, I noticed that has changed. how long this show is taking?).

He’s only just beginning, it turns out. He bends over, nearly touching his feet which are next to mine. For a slender dude like him, he has a surprisingly shapely ass that jiggles inches away from my bulging… underwear?

I almost miss as Purple sneaks my pants down to my ankles, leaving my tenting blue briefs for everyone to see!

Holy shit, I think. That’s why Joe gave me this pair before he left! That jerk planned this!

My thoughts are interrupted, as Purple carries on, tying my ankles together and attaching them to a bar under the chair with some rope. He shyly winks at me, leaving my feet dangling without touching the floor.

Fifth, Yellow:

Joe takes some time to secure my bondage as he takes more rope and pulls it under my armpits, attaching my upper body to the back of the chair without obscuring my body. With such a slutty underwear choice under a boring, vanilla suit, I must look like a pervy businessman captured and exposed!

Joe blows a kiss at the crowd and throws an arm over my shoulder. “How are you doing so far?” he asks in a tone that only I can hear. I can practically hear the shit-eating grin in his voice.

“Screw you,” I bite back, without too much heat in my voice. “After this whole thing ends, you’re gonna wish picking a different job.”
Joe taps my chest. “Nice talking to you, too, buddy. Now shut up and get ready for the grand finale.”

“Grand wh- whhhmmmmphh!” I choke on my words as Joe lowers my mask just enough to jams a pair of what appears to be bikini briefs in my mouth! Thank god they taste clean as he quickly rips a few strips of tape and smooths them over my mouth, sealing the bulging cloth in.

He fixes my mask over my nose and takes a step back. I try pushing the gag with my tongue but it’s pressed down hard by the large stuffing. It doesn’t feel very secure but it does the job perfectly for now.

A muffled “Hhhmmmnnn!” is the only thing that comes out I angrily yell at Joe. The gag silences me even without the mask. Joe finished his work too quickly for anyone to see my face but it’s obvious that I’m gagged with men’s undies in my mouth under my mask.

I thrash around and moan as the front of my briefs start getting slightly wet. I can no longer deny that I’m horny as hell right now and Joe and the rest of the go-go boys arouse me as bad as they piss me off. Joe kisses me on my cheek and leaves me anxiously waiting for the “grand finale”.

Final, Black:

Objectively speaking, Black is the hottest among the bunch. His pale skin is striking against his ensemble, his well-groomed hair stayed perfect during the whole show and his body is an amazing blend of lean and muscular.

In my humble opinion, though, he’s almost scary with how serious he’s looking. His stone-faced expression legit gives me chills as he towers over me.

With my body pulled tight against my chair prison, there’s no way I can do anything to escape his gaze or even call him out.

With the same severe glance, he lifts a leg with perfect balance and lands his foot directly on my crotch. I flinch, the sneaker digging into my hard-on.

“MMMMNNNGH!”

I try to escape in vain but he continues relentlessly, pressing down on my dick with determination. He even dances as he does that, crossing his arms at the back of his head and rolling his hips.

I shut my eyes. Black doesn’t really hurt me in a bad way but if this goes on… I’m seriously going to come and that’s NOT something I want, face hidden or not.

Black finally takes off his foot, sitting on my lap instead. I pried open an eye, looking at him.

“You did your part well,” he said, wiping away a stray tear. The stage light on us illuminates him from behind, making his dark hair shine.

Fuck, I thought. Handsome guys are so unfair.

As if he read my mind, the slightest hint of a smile curves Black’s lips upward. He leans and presses a kiss on my gag, causing the cheers in the background to surpass all before.

If you think a kiss can’t feel good when your lips are covered, you’re dead wrong.

Black wasn’t just pressing his lips to mine, he was dominating me, forcing himself on me with his mouth. All I can do was to sit there and take it like a good boy.

Not long after, I give myself to this one-sided make-out, my mind getting cloudly from pleasure. God, I wanted to come so bad that I would struggle like mad if this Adonis wasn’t on top of me.

As usual per routine, the boys catch me off-guard once again. Black gets up, as all the other boys line up behind me.
I struggle to catch up with what was going on Black looked at me and snapped his fingers.

I swear I saw him smirking as a bandanna suddenly covers my vision and is tightly tied behind my head.

With blindfold taking away my sight, I start groaning loudly through my undie-gag and shaking my head. My chair is lifted from the ground as a pair of strong hands drag me towards the back of the stage.

I can hear the sound of the announcer and crowd fading away, leaving nothing but darkness.

When my blindfold is untied, I blink at the abrupt light and look around.

The chair I’m on is in the middle of a room. It’s a messy place that looks somewhere between a theater changing room and a college locker room.

Six young men are standing over me.

Go-go boys look a lot less glamorous when away from the stage lights. Here, they look like how Joe seems to me right now: Moderately hot guys who stand around in their briefs.

Some of them have their arms wrapped around themselves or tapping their feet. Away from the stage lights, I can feel the chill in this room.

Orange looks bashful, Green watches me curiously, Red is weirdly calm compared to his stage performance and Purple is avoiding eye contact. Black is about the same as before.

Joe walks to me. Unlike his previous demeanor, he looks quite apologetic. He’s rarely as serious as this and you know something important went wrong if he’s like that.

He takes a deep breath.

“Dude, I’m so so sorry! You know I was working on this performance for weeks and our last member quit the job a day before the show! I know you have the body for the job but I thought you’d refuse if I told you the truth, you’d definitely refuse it so I thought maybe this could be a nice surprise for you because I know you’re into dudes, too and you don’t have any dancing scenes and-” he stops, almost panting. “...so yeah. I hope you can forgive me.”

I stare at Joe’s face blankly.

“Oh, shit, right.” He hastily rips the tape over my mouth.

“Fffnnngggh!” I swear at the cloth in my mouth. Even with the sweat loosening the tape, it hurt like a bitch!

I spit the soggy briefs in my mouth, which landed on my not-fully-but-still-hard bulge.

Joe’s sheepishly looking at me. The others are behind him but seem more invested in my answer than their own jobs.

Status check: I’m sweaty and exhausted, the ropes are digging into my pecs and my mouth is dry like a desert. My nipples are still taped, I inadvertently flashed myself to a big group of complete strangers as a few of them used me as a stripper pole.

I got tricked, bound, gagged, teased, played with, blindfolded, and spent all night restrained to an uncomfortable chair.

How do I feel?

I lick my lips and frown at Joe.

“You.” My tone was serious enough to make him gulp.

“Ye-yeah?”

“You’re going to introduce me to your friends.”

That made him do a double-take. “Huh?”

A smirked, enjoying his confusion.

“You heard me. These nice guys helped you to go along with your plan and are basically accomplices. I think I deserve knowing the names of the people who put their hands all over me tonight.”

For a moment, nobody talks. Then a loud laugh roars through the room as Red suddenly throws his head back and guffaws.

“Ha! I liked this guy! Babyfaced with a sculptured body and balls of steel? Nice!” Red aka Mr. No-Inddors-Voice points himself with a thumb.
“You can call me Tyler! Nice to meetcha!”

Orange looks a lot more comfortable now. Maybe he didn’t want to go along with my kidnapping?

“My name is Basil. Sorry, we were a bit rough on you but you did a great job back there.” He flashes a bright smile. “It’s nice meeting you.”

Green nods knowingly. “Joe talked about you a lot. I’m Kenny, by the way. You should really be a go-go boy, too. You were great to watch, even with your hands are literally tied.” He wears glasses now, I notice. A smart, framed pair that makes him look like a cute nerd.

Purple mumbled something that was too quiet for me to hear, making Joe chuckle.

“Sorry about Sean. He’s really super shy off-stage. He greets you and apologizes.” A passing blush tells me that the only thing Sean is feeling isn’t embarrassment but I let that slide.

Black is the last as usual. He gets up, takes out a business card from a drawer, and puts it in my shirt pocket.

“I’m Alistair Drevis. Pleased to make your acquaintance. You did your part adequately.”

Is this guy a robot or something? Why does he even work in a club like this?

“So…” Joe rubbed the back of his head, making his hair even messier. “Am I forgiven?”

I paused.

The answer was yes. Even though what he did was a dick move, I surprisingly had a lot of fun. These guys are nice enough people that I’m happy to meet with and I discovered a lot about what gets me going.

This really turned to be a night I’ll never forget.

And it was still young.

“Depends,” I say, making the boys look at each other nervously. God, maybe I’m a sadist as much as I’m a masochist. Definitely, something to test.

“You guys left me with some major blue balls back there,” I say slowly, waiting for them to connect the dots. “Seeing how all of you are the reason for that, shouldn’t you do something about this before I overlook your, frankly speaking, bullshit scheme?”

Gree- Kenny eagerly pipes in. “Aren’t you tired?”

I nod. “Thank you for noticing. I expect some good food waiting after you guys are done with me."

Alistair picks up his phone, no doubt calling a delivery service as Basil and Sean get over their apprehension and come to my side. My smile gets wider as Tyler hand-gags me from behind.

Joe crouches between my legs, looking up to me with his mouth nearly on my bulge as the others surround me. Kenny comes by with a leather gizmo in his hands. I can’t decide whether I want it to be a blindfold or gag or both.

“Are you sure about this?” Joe asks one last time.

Surer than I have ever before.

-------
The End
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's so cute to see the budding friendship between Minato and the rest of the Rainbow Boys! I loved the show, and I hope they end up having many bondage escapades together! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Loved the show, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] 8-)

Cannot wait for a repeat performance! :D

I particularly liked the part at the end, when the G-Go Boys carry Minato off-stage. Could just imagine the crowd going wild!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Incredible! Astounding! Phenomenal!

I love everything about this! All the guys have such clear personalities, and it shows not only in their routines, but their conversation! Minato is an extremely lucky guy!

I really hope we see more of Minato and the kinky go-go boys in the future!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Loved the show, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] 8-)

Cannot wait for a repeat performance! :D

I particularly liked the part at the end, when the G-Go Boys carry Minato off-stage. Could just imagine the crowd going wild!
They really put on a show, didn't they? You can be sure their audience adored the every single second of it.
Volobond wrote: 2 years ago It's so cute to see the budding friendship between Minato and the rest of the Rainbow Boys! I loved the show, and I hope they end up having many bondage escapades together! :lol:
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Incredible! Astounding! Phenomenal!

I love everything about this! All the guys have such clear personalities, and it shows not only in their routines, but their conversation! Minato is an extremely lucky guy!

I really hope we see more of Minato and the kinky go-go boys in the future!
I can't make any promises but I definitely want to use these characters more. There are so many tie-up games they can get into together. ;)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago I can't make any promises but I definitely want to use these characters more. There are so many tie-up games they can get into together. ;)
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of Tyler and Alistair again! Mr. Red and Mr. Black are definitely my favorites of the Go-Go Guys! ;)
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic