GDC #10 - The Reunion (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GDC #10 - The Reunion (F/F)

Post by TomYi »

Golden Dawn Case #10:

Brianna R.

I was actually really excited when I first got my letter, but not for the reason you’d think. I thought at first that it was from my fiancé. When we first got separated, we joked about sending love letters to one another. It might seem corny, but I was having a really bad day, and something sappy like that would have actually made me feel better.

You see, me and my fiancé, Naomi, are both surgeons. We met in med school, graduated together, went through our residency together, and we planned to go through our fellowships together too. Sadly, things didn’t work out like that. Neither of us was accepted into the first fellowships that we applied to, and four rejections later, I was forced to relocate nearly halfway across the country. We told ourselves that we could do it, that our love was too strong to be pulled apart by long distances… but God damn, I didn’t expect it to be so hard.

We talked every day, but I’d barely seen her at all in seven months. It hurt, like, it literally hurt, and we weren’t even halfway through our fellowships! We weren’t even close to riding out the storm, and I was already aching. The day I got that letter was one of those days when I would have killed to see her again, so imagine how disappointed I was when I opened the envelope and found nothing but a gold foil. I threw the stupid letter away and ran to my phone. I had to talk to her.

I guess I was hoping for her voice to lift my spirits or something, but it turned out that she was having a bad day too. The only things we could think of to say were the kind of hollow lines that don’t really move the conversation along.

“Hey.”

“Hi, babe.”

“How are you?”

“I’ve been better. How about you?”

“Same, honestly.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

I paused before continuing. I was scared about how s he would react, but I had been thinking about it all day, and I really wanted to get the conversation moving along, so I just went ahead and said it.

“I miss being tied up.”

It sounded like that made her smile. “Believe me, babe, I miss our games too.”

I’m going to skip past some details, but we um… we had as much fun as we could over the phone. I suppose it went well. No one did anything wrong or anything, but it just wasn’t the same. By the time it was over, I was more reminded than ever that we couldn’t really be with each other, and it was crushing. We said our goodbyes, and I went to bed early that night. I didn’t mean to fall asleep so early, but after crying for a solid hour, sleep came really easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stirred awake in quite possibly the comfiest bed ever. It wasn’t the same bed I had fallen asleep in. I opened my eyes to find that I wasn’t even in the same room anymore. I didn’t recognize the place at all, but holy crap did I ever want to get the interior designer’s number!

The place was gorgeous! Spotless white walls with these sleek white moldings that bulged out in these white rectangles to resemble wainscotting. It was the perfect blend of ‘classy vintage’ and ‘slick modernism’, and I adored it. The furniture and decorations all matched perfectly with their surroundings, as though they were made for this room. There was a tall ceiling with a cute chandelier, and the whole room was livened up by a collection of potted plants.

I spotted every one of my favourite plant species and sat up to inspect them. It was only then that I realized that I couldn’t move my arms. The duvet slid off of my chest as I sat up and revealed a black leather straitjacket. More specifically, it was a bolero straitjacket. It had sleeves like a normal straitjacket, but the rest of the ‘jacket’ part was missing. I wore it like a skimpy shrug sweater with my arms folded beneath my exposed breasts and strapped together with a belt that ran down between my breasts from the neckpiece. The buckle of said belt was locked in place by a heart-shaped padlock.

I’d talked a lot with Naomi before about buying a bolero straitjacket, but we’d never gotten around to it. I liked the idea because I’d heard that straitjackets were the most comfortable restraints out there, and boy was I right! This thing was so comfy that I hadn’t even known I was wearing it. Of course, I didn’t appreciate it much at the time. I was mostly just scared and confused to have woken up with my hands tied.

My eyes started darting all around the room hoping to spot a clue as to why I was here, and their gaze quickly landed on a framed picture atop the nightstand. It looked like a selfie taken by a beautiful bride. She was smiling as though nothing in the world could make her happier. Her brand-new wife was in the picture too, planting a deep kiss on her cheek. I recognized the couple in the picture, and my brain damn near short-circuited.

It was me! The bride in the picture was me! And the groom…

“Hello there, sleepyhead.”

I shot my head around to the doorway near the corner of the room. It was Naomi, and she looked breathtaking! She was wearing shimmering latex underwear composed of black bralette and black high-cut panties. She had these amazing high heel boots that went almost all the way up her legs and were also made of shiny black latex, and to top it all off, she was wearing this black choker I had gotten her for our second Valentines Day. The way she looked with it stretched around her neck was enough to get me riled up no matter the circumstances, and this time was no different. She noticed how flustered I was and laughed that dreamy laugh of hers that I had fallen in love with so long ago. I’d actually forgotten how sweet it sounded in person, and how it somehow made her lips more gorgeous than they already were.

“Wha… I-I don’t…” I paused for a second to collect my thoughts. “Is that really you, Naomi?”

She threw me an incredibly charming smile and said, “I’m here, babe.”

“But how,” I ask. “Where am I?”

“You’re home,” she said as she walked to my side. “We’re home.”

Nothing was making sense. I shook my head and said, “I’ve never been here before in my life!”

“No, you haven’t,” she replied. “But you’ll settle in just fine.”

I twisted around in my straitjacket and said, “This is crazy! Get me out of this!”

She smiled, not to me, but to herself. He opened up a drawer in the nightstand and said, “That’s not going to happen. You’re safe, you’re secure, and you won’t have to use your arms for the tour.”

“What tour,” I demanded!? “Where are you taking me?”

Naomi said nothing at first. Instead, she reached into the nightstand and pulled out a black leather collar with a four steel rings, one of which had a chain leash latched to it. I couldn’t do much to resist as she strapped it around my neck. She pulled the buckle tight, but the inside was lined with a furry material that made it feel soft as a cloud. I wondered if maybe my straitjacket was lined with fur as well, but I didn’t get to ponder for long.

She yanked on the leash, and suddenly the collar didn’t feel so nice. I let out a little gasp and my face was pulled inches away from hers. She stared me down with a fierce intensity in her eyes. An intensity that I hadn’t seen since the last time we’d shared a bedroom.

“Your mistress will take you wherever she wants."

Every single part of that sentence made my heart flutter. I don’t know if it was because of her tone, or the collar, or how great everything looked, but I forgot about most of my questions right there. For the most part, they were replaced by questions about what she had in store for me.

She pulled on the leash again, but more lightly this time. “On your feet. Now!”

I obeyed and got out of bed. I didn’t have much of a choice, and it was easy enough since my legs were unbound. Naomi walked me over to a wall-shelf carrying a potted philodendron. She placed a hand on the wall shelf and slid it to the side, revealing a hidden keypad.

“Pretty cool, huh,” she said as she typed in the code. “The carpenters that built this place thought that they were building another simple panic room.”

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I said nothing. After she typed in seven digits, the keypad beeped twice and a whole section of the wall budged inwards with a loud click. Naomi threw a wink my way as she casually pushed against the wall. It swung open, revealing a secret passageway.

My fiancé gave my leash another playful tug and gestured with his fingers for me to follow. “Come along, babe. I have something to show you…”

I won’t lie, I was intrigued. The little kid in me had always wanted a secret room in the house, and the way Naomi was grinning had me feeling all kinds of excitement. I padded my bare feet across the marble floor and stepped through the passageway. What I found on the other side sent my jaw plummeting.

It was a sex dungeon, and it was the most well-equipped dungeon I had ever seen! It had everything I’d ever wanted (as well as everything I never knew that I wanted). It was overwhelming, both in quantity and quality. I gawked at the St Andrew’s cross, only to get distracted by the fucking machine next to it, only to be distracted by the pillories next to that. Admittedly, I got overly excited.

“Holy crap! Is that a vac bed?!”

“It’s our vac bed, my love.”

“Oh my God, that’s a real bitchsuit, isn’t it?”

“Just like we’ve always talked about.”

“And what is that?!” I was looking at a bizarre framework of steel rods with wide steel manacles built into it in multiple places. It had the overall shape of a triangle with a thick steel ring at the peak.

“Oh, that? That’s our chandelier,” Naomi answered. “For whenever you’re in the mood for both suspension and human furniture.”

“Human furniture?! You’re kidding!”

“I’m dead serious. It’s measured to fit you perfectly, just like everything else in here.” She spread her arms, gesturing to the vast kink collection around us. “The straitjackets, the latex costumes, the bitch-suits, they’ve all been tailor-made to give you the greatest bondage experience imaginable, just like we’ve always talked about!”

This was insane. The longer she went on, the more questions I had. Not only that, but with each passing second a mixture of fear and excitement swelled up inside me, intensifying to a level that left me hopelessly flustered.

“I-I don’t understand,” I stammered. “What is all this?”

Naomi smiled that charming, naughty smile again. “This is the fruit of love.” She caressed her hand over my bare skin and said, “It’s the fruit of our love, and our patience, and our commitment.”

I glanced at her hand and noticed that he was wearing two gold rings. One was a signet ring with a sun carved into it, and the other was appeared to be a wedding band. The memory of that framed picture in the bedroom returned to me. It had been Naomi and I on our wedding day, but that day had never happened. We’d both decided to postpone the wedding until we could live together again.

It was then that it hit me. “None of this is real. I’m dreaming, aren’t I?”

Naomi looked saddened by that statement. She frowned for the first time and said, “Yes, Brianna, you’re dreaming.” She raised her hand and gently cupped my cheek. “But that doesn’t mean that this isn’t real.”

“Of course, it does,” I cried. “This place doesn’t really exist.”

“Yes, it does,” she said fervently. “I told you already: it’s the fruit of love, patience, and commitment.”

It was then that I understood what was happening, what she was saying to me. Part of me didn’t believe her even though another part desperately wanted to. How could I? She was just a figment of my subconscious, after all.

She clicked her tongue, apparently able to tell what I was thinking. “You don’t have to believe me. You just have to wait for me. I know that it’s hard, but don’t you worry, my love. I will always be here for you.”

She wasn’t real. I kept telling myself that, but whatever she was, she had my fiancé’s soft hands. She had her loving voice and her same knack for telling me exactly what I needed to hear. I didn’t know what to say, and when I finally did speak up, I damn near choked on my words.

“I miss you so much.”

She gave me the softest smile ever and leaned in close. “You don’t have to anymore. I’m here for you now.”

She held me, and I felt the warmth of her arms envelope me. That warmth that I hadn’t felt in so long. It seeped into my cold, naked body, and I let it in. I stood there for God knows how long and let her hold me because it made everything seem like it was before the separation. I didn’t feel so heavy, so tired, so scared. She stroked, my hair, squeezed me in his arms, and only after my eyes were dry did she say, “Shall we continue the tour, My lovely slave girl?”

I looked up into that face, the face of the woman that had lovingly dominated both my body and my thoughts for so long now. I thought about it for a moment and realized that in a sense, this wasn't so crazy after all. It's only natural that I would dream of the woman that I longed for. What did it matter if this dream felt different? Real or not, she was throwing me a bone, and far be it from me turn that down.

“What will you do with me, Mistress?”
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I forgot to mention earlier that this dungeon of ours came complete with the same beautiful interior as the bedroom. I personally don’t know why the BDSM community insists on making their dungeons look like dark and dank prison cells. Naomi and I are all about a bright and lively aesthetic, and this dungeon fit that preference perfectly. It even had some houseplants, although wall-mounted cabinets far outnumbered them in this room.

How did the plants get light, you ask? Well, the obvious answer was natural light through a giant window overlooking the whole damn neighborhood. I was too dark out to try and identify the neighborhood or the city beyond it. I was mostly just concerned with the fact that I was tied up and naked in front of it.

“Um, that window is tinted or something, right?”

Naomi’s lips curled into a sly little smirk. “Wouldn’t you like to know, dear slave?”

I’ll admit that I did feel a thrill for a microsecond after she said that, but it was quickly replaced by terror and frustration. I’d never even considered that I might have a thing for exhibitionism or public play, but I suppose my dreams were as good a place as any to learn about that about myself.

Naomi read my thoughts again and said, “I wouldn’t concern yourself with that just yet though. You’ll get a chance to explore every nook and cranny of our dungeon, but only when your mistress decides, and I’ve already decided where you’ll be placed for tonight. However, we first have to take care of the essentials.”

It was then that my heart really started to throb. ‘The essentials’ was a playful term that Naomi and I always said in the bedroom. It referred to the two bare necessities of a fun session. The first one called for my hands to be restrained in some way (check), and the mere thought of the second one already had me smiling.

“Can I please pick out my gag, Mistress?”

She chuckled as she turned to me and moved in close. We stared into each other’s eyes, and she spoke with a tone that somehow sounded cold and caring at the same time. “You aren’t calling the shots here, slave. I’ve already chosen your gag.”

Her hands wandered over my body as he spoke, and their touch was so mesmerizing that I never noticed her sliding her fingers through the handle of my leash. I gasped lightly as she threw back her arm and gave my collar a sudden yank. I was pulled right into her embrace, and soon found myself immersed in the warmth of her skin, her flesh, her breath.

I got goosebumps and was suddenly too meek to make eye contact with her. I get like that sometimes when I’m completely at Naomi’s mercy, and she loves it. I didn’t look at her eyes, but I could feel them staring into me. I sheepishly fixed my gaze on her plump, half-open lips, hovering closer and closer to my own.

They said, “But first, show your mistress that you love her.”

I opened my mouth and let her inside. I’d forgotten just how inexplicably satisfying it was to feel her tongue gliding over my own, to have her lips pressed against mine. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to throw my arms over her shoulders and pull her in even closer, but I couldn’t, and that only made me feel even hotter. Before I knew it, we were sharing one of the greatest, deepest, most passionate kisses I’d ever had.

She pulled away and we both caught our breath. “Now,” she said. “Let’s get you taken care of.”

She led me to a standing rectangle of thick brushed steel. It somewhat resembled a doorframe devoid of its door, and it had these steel rings attached to it via what appeared to be adjustable clamps. There were rings at the bottom corners of the frame, one at either side near the height of my shoulders, and a single one centered at the top. There was a chain connected to the top ring, and hanging from the end of that chain was a pair of leather ankle cuffs and a trainer-style panel gag. I recognized the gag immediately and got very excited. I was actually in the mood for a trainer-style ball gag, and the gag she’d picked was basically the same thing plus a square leather panel. However, I’d never worn a panel gag like that before, so I didn’t know how it would feel.

She plucked up the gag and held it in front of my face. “Any last words, my love?”

That was typical Naomi. She was giving me one last chance to voice any objections before we went all out. I did have objections. I had a lot, actually, but guess I just didn’t care. I just wanted to submit, and so I shook my head.

“No, Mistress.”

“That’s my girl. Now, open up.”

I gave her a playful smile before I opened my jaw and wrapped my lips around the gag’s rubber ball. She praised my obedience and got to work strapping me up. It turned out that my excitement was well deserved. That gag was great! Nothing was too tight or too loose, the head straps didn’t get in the way of my eyes, and I really liked how the leather panel kept my lips pressed tight to the ball. I’d rate it a ‘9/10’.

Naomi cupped my chin and gazed at me as though I was the most beautiful thing in the world. Suddenly, I really wanted to find a mirror and see how I looked in that gag, but my mistress never granted me that luxury. She grabbed me by my bundled-up arms and skirted me into the steel frame. Much to my dismay, she positioned me so that I faced the nearby wall rather than the rest of the dungeon. She took the two leather cuffs and strapped them to my ankles. They were lined with fur just like my collar, which made them feel so soft and comfy. And that’s when she brought out the padlocks.

First, she spread my legs apart and locked my ankle cuffs to the rings at the bottom of the frame. Then, she ran some chains through the rings on the sides and locked them to the rings on opposite sides of my collar. Finally, she reached above me and connected a D-ring at the top of my gag to the chain over my head. I was left standing with my legs spread, my arms bound, and my head lashed in place by three different chains. Suffice to say, I wasn’t very mobile at that moment.

Naomi disconnected the leash from my throat and held it in front of me. “I’m going to go put this away, and then I’ll come back with some toys for us. Look straight ahead while I’m gone and never take your eyes off of the wall. Understood?”

I could only manage a puny little nod, but my “Mn hmm” got the message across.

“Ata girl.” She patted my cheek hard enough for it to feel like a slap, and then she was gone.

I mean, she wasn’t really gone, but it felt like she was. That was the whole point of her little game, to make me feel abandoned and tease me with the anticipation of what was to come. I definitely wanted to disobey her and look to see what all he was getting, but more than that, I wanted to look around the dungeon some more. There was a four-poster bed in my peripheral vision that looked like it had pillories built into its frame. Who could resist a closer look at that? I aimed my eyes as far left as I could, and ever so slightly tilted my head towards--

“BITCH!”

I flinched at the sound of Naomi’s booming voice. I tensed up, expecting her to step in front of me and degrade me for my disobedience; but instead, the only thing I saw was the black shadow of a leather blindfold passing over my eyes.

“I trusted you to follow my simple instructions, but it seems I was wrong. Brace yourself, slut, because you’ve earned yourself a punishment!”

I whimpered to myself in the darkness. My heart was pounding as though I were terrified, but my basement was flooded as though I were thrilled. Sometimes I really hate that part of myself that loves being blindfolded. I had no idea what was going to happen next, or when, but of course, there was nothing I could do at that point. I was at my mistress’ mercy. The only option was to submit and let her do whatever she wanted with me.

“MNNHMHMHM!”

I squealed into my gag and cackled uncontrollably as I felt her fingertips dig into my thigh. I have extremely ticklish legs, so ticklish that it bordered on torture to have her treat me like this. She pulled away just as it started to hurt, and there was a long pause before she proceeded to tickle my tummy. I tried to get away, but that was easier said than done in my current state, especially since I couldn’t tell where she was attacking from. She paused again once she was done with my tummy, only to come for my ribs next.

The pauses were the worst part of all. She never said anything, never gave me any warning about how long I had to wait before she’d lash out. I was forced to wait in darkness without a hot clue what would happen next. An especially long pause ensued after she was done with my ribs. Tension built up in me with each passing second. Based on the emerging pattern, I expected her to tickle me again in a different spot. I was only half right. After an especially long and frustrating pause, she went for my nipples, but not with her hands…

“MNNNHMN!”

*screaming

Ice cubes! Oh my God, it had been too long since she’d last used ice cubes. She flicked at both of them simultaneously using two separate cubes. They were flicked again and again until they’d doubled in size, and then she started to circle them. It was unbearable! The touch of the ice was cold enough to hurt, and yet their rotations around my nipples still tickled in the sweetest possible way. I’ve got to hand it to my subconscious, Dream Naomi had all the same finesse as the real Naomi. She knew how to push my buttons just right, how to make me crave more even as I beg her to stop.

SMACK

Her hand slapped firmly against my exposed butt. There was no pause whatsoever this time, so I didn’t see it coming at all. I thought she’d been standing in front of me! I squealed into my gag, and she came at me with another spank. The second ice cube withdrew from my breasts and she dedicated her entire focus to spanking me like a little bitch. I liked it, of course, but I think I liked it too much. My booty wasn’t the only thing burning up at that point, and I desperately needed her to take me. However, my punishment hadn’t run its course yet, and I couldn't tell which one I wanted more. In the end, I just yelled without even thinking.

“FSTHHP! PLHHPH STHP!”

*Stop! Please stop!

To my surprise, she actually did stop. “Do you have something to say, bitch?”

I gulped behind my gag. “Plhf sthp. Hm shrrh.”

*Please stop. I’m sorry.

She pretended not to understand me. “You’re sorry, are you?”

I nodded slowly in defeat. “Hm vhrhm fhrry. Plhhf frrghph mn, Mftrhff.

*I’m very sorry. Please forgive me, Mistress.

There was an incredibly long pause. I could hear her moving around, but I had no idea what she was doing, and that got the tension building up in me like you wouldn’t believe. Suddenly, light flooded my vision. The blindfold was pulled off of my head, and when my eyes readjusted, they were looking into Naomi’s playful gaze. She was so beautiful, so powerful, so loving.

Naomi looked down at me with a gentle smile and said, “I forgive you, my dear slave.”

Some motion down low caught my eye, and I noticed only then that she was holding a humongous dildo. I went bug-eyed and let out a garbled gasp into my gag just from the mere sight of that thing. It glistened from a coat of lube, and the shininess highlighted all the ridges that would undoubtedly be grinding at my insides soon.

“Hey look at me,” Naomi commanded as she grabbed my jaw and forced me to look directly at her. She made that wicked smile of hers and said, “I want to see the look in your eyes as I rock your world.”

She had me right then and there. She had me until I was ached, and it was wonderful. It was just like the good old days. Hell, it was better than the good old days. The whole thing felt like a perpetual orgasm, and to experience that after so long in such extravagant bondage… Amazing!

The sweat that covered me by the time we were through did nothing to cool me down. I was so hot and so numb. I barely felt her undoing the straps of my gag and my cuffs. She freed my arms from the straitjacket, and I sluggishly put my arms around her neck as she held me up and moved me along.

“Hm, where are we going,” I whispered.

“To the bedroom, my love,” she responded. “You know we like to take a little snooze after our sessions.”

“No,” I groaned. “I wanna lay in the dungeon’s bed.”

“Oh, trust me, you will,” she snickered. “But that’s not what you need right now. Let me give you what you need…”

She gently laid me down on the soft mattress before sliding in next to me. She pulled me in close and we cuddled just like we always used to. It was mesmerizing, and I felt as though I could fall asleep the instant I rested my head down on her soft chest.

“I love you, Naomi.”

She kissed my forehead. “I love you too, Brianna. I always will.”

I tightened my hold of her and worriedly asked, “Is this… is this the end?”

“…Yes,” she answered. “But that doesn’t mean that it’s goodbye.”

I could almost feel myself falling out of the dream, but as everything faded away, I heard Naomi again, only, not with my ears. The best way I can describe it is that I… felt the words.

I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU
ALWAYS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I felt more well-rested than I had in months. It was as though that bad day I’d just had had never happened. I scrambled for my phone. It was typical for Naomi and I to send ‘Good morning’ texts to each other, but on that morning, I needed to call her. When she answered the phone, she sounded just as energetic as me. Her reason why left me completely shook.

She said, “Good morning, babe. I just had the most amazing dream about you!”
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh wow. That was... Holy shit, the first two stories were good, but this... Wow. Just... wow.
Wonderful story. The fantastical setting was just the right contrast to the boring 'reality' of the story - and a perfect compliment to the whole dream sequence. The whole interaction between Brianna and Naomi, the contrast between kind and gentle mistress vs harsh and cruel mistress - and the way it changed back and forth in a heartbeat...
Of all the GDC stories to far, this is the one I'd most like to see more of. That's not to say that I still wouldn't love to read the backstory of these gold foil letters...
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Thanks so much for that compliment. This one was particularly inspired, and I'm glad with how it turned out.

I can't offer you much backstory on the golden letters, but this might be a good place to start: CLICK HERE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic