I've been bad - how Julie met Katya (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I've been bad - how Julie met Katya (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

Hi, everyone!
If anyone who has read my previous collaborations with [mention]JulieG[/mention] (Blind woman's bluff, After hours and Calling in sick) has every wondered how the two of them met - and furthermore, how did the secretary end up domming her boss... well, here's your chance to find out.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention]

--- ---

I’ve been bad - how Julie met Katya

Chapter 1 - Seen a gag mark or two

Julie checked the clock in the dashboard. She was running a little late, but nothing to worry about. She’d still have plenty of time to check in, take her bags to her room, probably even freshen up before the first meeting was to begin.

Phone started to ring. Julie tapped her earpiece.

“Yes?”

“Boss? It’s Kat. How far out are you?”

Julie glanced at satnav. “I should be there in ten minutes.”

“Okay if I check you in? Saves us a bit of time. Anything else?”

“A cup of coffee would be nice”, Julie said, half to herself.

“That goes without saying. See you in a bit.”

“Bye”, Julie said and ended the call. Katya had started as her secretary a scant two months earlier. Already, she’d proved herself to be an invaluable help. In the office, she was kind and courteous to a fault, skilled and resourceful - and did it all with a cheerful efficiency that would have made it hard not to like her.

Ten minutes later Julie pulled into the parking spot in the garage. As she got out, Katya was already walking toward her, a phone in one hand and a takeaway coffee cup in the other. Julie took her bag from the trunk and slammed the lid just as Katya got to her.

“Here you go”, the secretary said as she handed the cup to her redheaded boss. Julie took the cup, nodding her thanks. As she took a sip, she saw a frown on Katya’s face.

“What’s up?”

Katya glanced at her phone. “We have a little time. Let’s get your stuff into your room and there’s some last-minute stuff I want to go over with you… in private.”

“Oh. Okay, lead the way, then”, Julie said, gesturing with her coffee.

She followed Katya to the elevator. When the doors slid closed, Katya turned to look at Julie.

“You might want to look in the mirror, boss.”

“What”, Julie asked, frowning.

“Just look in the mirror, please.”

Julie turned to look at the mirror set in the wall of the elevator cabin. She gasped as she saw the faded, but still visible markings on the corners of her mouth - left there by the ball gag she’d worn to bed the night before. She looked at the mirror, aghast, and unconsciously rubbed her wrists, as if checking if the cuffs she’d worn had also left markings. ‘Oh shit…’

“Yeah”, she said quietly. ‘Will someone recognize those for what they are?’

Katya smiled, reassuringly. “If you want, I can try to fix that. Did you bring your makeup?”

“Always”, Julie replied, barely even hearing her secretary’s words.

“Calm down. We have about ten-fifteen minutes. Here’s your key - room number 522. Take your bag in, I’ll go get something from my room and then we’ll see what can be done about that, okay”, Katya asked, touching Julie’s arm.

“Yeah… thanks”, Julie muttered.

The elevator doors slid open. Katya headed down the corridor at a brisk pace, leaving Julie to pull her suitcase along to her room. She opened the door to her room and got in. Katya was knocking on the door only a minute or two later. When Julie opened the door, she stood there with a sizable makeup bag in her hand.

“Everything okay here”, Katya asked, stepping in.

“Yeah, looks like… except…” Julie replied, her thoughts stuck mulling around the gag markings.

“Boss, calm down. For one, I don’t think anyone would pay any attention - and second, I think I’ll be able to fix that. Where’s your makeup bag?”

“In the suitcase”, the redhead said, gesturing toward where her dark red suitcase stood against the wall. Katya left her bag on the table and opened Julie’s suitcase. The clamshell opened - and to Julie’s horror she saw two small bundles of white rope fall onto the carpet. ‘Oh shit fucking hell no…’, she thought, expecting Katya to turn around shocked.’

Instead, the secretary pulled out Julie’s makeup bag, picked up the bundles, dropped them back into the suitcase, closed it back up and walked back to the table.

“Have a seat, boss.”

“Look, I can explain…”, Julie stammered.

“Please. We don’t have much time. Have a seat”, Katya said, pulling a chair for her boss.

Julie sat down, expecting the inevitable questions. Instead Katya sat down opposite her, opened both makeup bags and got to work. As Julie sat still, Katya quickly concealed the faded markings and blended her work to Julie’s other makeup. As she worked, she had a small, reassuring smile on her face, as if trying to wordlessly reassure her boss.

A few minutes later Katya took one last look at Julie’s face and nodded.

“All done. Have a look”, she said and handed Julie a mirror.

Julie looked at her reflection. It was as if the markings had never been there. ‘Wow. She’s good.’

“You look like you have a tiny bit too much makeup on, but other than that I’m pretty happy. Does it look okay to you?”

Julie nodded, although her thoughts were elsewhere. “Yes… yes, it looks great. Thank you.”

“All part of the job”, Katya said, already packing away her makeup kit.

“Do you… do you know what…”

Katya chuckled. “Yes, I know what caused the markings. I’ve seen a gag mark or two in my life. No need to worry, I’m not telling anyone.”, she said, standing up. “We have ten minutes till the start of the first meeting. Better finish your coffee and get downstairs. See you there”, Katya said and walked out the door.

The day got started in earnest with Julie chairing the first meetings. As she spoke and listened, Katya sat beside her, busy at her laptop, occasionally grabbing her phone to snap a picture of slides projected to the whitescreen. The occasional cursory glance told Julie her secretary wasn’t just keeping notes, she was also going through email and making travel arrangements for some trip in the distant future… all in all, being her usual hyper-effective self. When Julie occasionally caught the blonde’s eye, Katya never failed to smile.

As the day got rolling, there was less and less need for Julie to move things along - giving her more time for her own thoughts. She kept glancing back to her secretary who was focused on her work, busy with notes. Julie, on the other hand, was less and less able to focus on the matters at hand… and more and more preoccupied with what had happened in the morning… and its implications.

‘How much does she know’, Julie wondered, once again stealing a peek at Katya and getting a smile in return. ‘Does she play… does she have someone to play with… is she a sub or a dom… she’s so nice and helpful… then again, that might mean that behind closed doors she’s a dom…’ In her mind’s eye the redhead had a fleeting flash of her secretary dressed head to toe in black leather with a riding crop in her hand. Julie stifled a gasp and pushed the image out of her head but couldn’t help feeling a small, but definitely noticeable tingle in her privates…

Julie joined Katya for lunch in a nearby deli, making small talk as they walked there. As they made their way through the crowded space to an empty table in the corner, her mind was going a mile a minute. ‘Shit, I’m dying to ask her… but how do I bring it up…’

Katya sat down, setting her salad and iced tea on the table.

“Everything okay, boss? You seem a little preoccupied.”

Julie made a noncommittal shrug, mumbling something indistinct as she tucked into her salad. ‘What do I say. Yeah, I’m thinking if you’re a submissive or dominatrix? I’m thinking if you’re into women or not? I’m… thinking what it would be like to lay across your lap…’

Katya nodded. “Don’t worry, I’ll send you my notes in the evening, you can review them so you know where we are”, the secretary said, shoving a forkful of salad into her mouth and washing it down with her iced tea. “I did want to ask you something, though.”

Julie perked up. ‘Ask me? What?’

“That trip we’re taking in a month, remember? Do you want to go there the day before or leave early on Tuesday? We’ll get there just fine in either case, but which would you prefer?”

Julie made a show of mulling it over. She did remember what Katya was talking about, but found it really hard to focus on the matter. “Um… the day before, I’d say. Less rush in the morning… and less chance of other embarrassing… makeup malfunctions”, she said with a crooked grin.

Katya nodded, her smile looking a bit forced. “That’s decided, then. I’ll make the reservations after lunch.”

Julie shook her head. “Look, I don’t want to intrude but..”, she began, falling silent as Katya raised her hand.

“Let me guess, it’s about what happened in the morning.”

“Yes…”

“Look, boss… I don’t want to talk about it. I’m happy to be able to help, but it’s your private life, end of story.”

Julie nodded, clearly hearing what had been left unsaid. ‘My private life… and yours, too.’

“I’m sorry if I’ve made you uncomfortable”, the redhead said.

Katya’s serious expression dissolved into a smile. “You’re forgiven. Now, did you read the material I sent you a couple of days ago, about the last speech for today…”

For the rest of the day, Julie made a concentrated effort not to think about Katya’s possible BDSM experience. She tried to participate in the discussions a bit more to give herself something else to think… to no avail.

Her thoughts kept returning to her secretary who, seemingly oblivious to her boss’ ponderings, kept working as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Julie sat in her chair, doodling on the top sheet of a pad she had in front of her.

The last meeting of the day wrapped up. Julie gathered her things into her purse and stood up as Katya was arranging the last items into her briefcase.

“So, that’s it for today”, the secretary said cheerfully as she stood up. “Going to the dinner?”

Julie shook her head. “Nah. I’ll probably find some place to get takeout and veg in front of Netflix all evening. Don’t feel like socializing any more.”

Katya nodded. She looked at her boss for a second or two more before continuing.

“You really can’t get it out of your head, can you”, she asked. The tone was compassionate and understanding.

Julie shook her head. “Sorry.”

Katya nodded. “If you want to talk about it, come to my room in the evening. Number 517. 8pm sharp.”

There was an… edge to her voice. It wasn’t impolite or angry, but there was something stern in her tone. Something Julie had never heard before from her new secretary.

She nodded - and caught herself before the words ‘yes, mistress’ escaped her lips. She nodded and got a smile in return as Katya turned to walk out of the room. As Julie watched her secretary depart, her words kept repeating in her head. ‘Come to my room. 8pm sharp.’ She walked out of the room, turning the other way, already knowing what she’d do.

--- ---

True, not all that much happened... yet. However, I promise that in Chapter 2 (which is due on Wednesday) somebody is getting tied up. No prizes for guessing who it'll be. Until then, have a good one.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Interesting beginning, [mention]NotSeen[/mention], with strong hints of things to come. I think you have had a good idea in going back to the start of the relationship.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice beginning! Looking forward to the rest.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Interesting beginning, [mention]NotSeen[/mention], with strong hints of things to come. I think you have had a good idea in going back to the start of the relationship.
Thank you! Though, once again, large part of the credit belongs to [mention]JulieG[/mention]. Since you've read the previous stories, I'd guess you have a pretty good idea where the hints are pointing...
Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Nice beginning! Looking forward to the rest.
Thank you! Check back on Wednesday for Chapter 2.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I know just where there s is going. And I love it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I know just where there s is going. And I love it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The perks of being the co-author ;)
Thanks.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The prequel we have all been waiting for. Very nice start, but you already gave me more questions than answers: how often has this already happened to Julie? Did Katya bring her own ropes with her? Julie's would still be in her room. That would have some consequences...
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago The prequel we have all been waiting for. Very nice start, but you already gave me more questions than answers: how often has this already happened to Julie? Did Katya bring her own ropes with her? Julie's would still be in her room. That would have some consequences...
Thank you for the compliments. I'm actually glad to hear that the chapter caused questions (if the story was garbage nobody would care enough to have questions...) - now I can only hope I manage to answer them in the upcoming chapters...
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here's Chapter 2 - and hopefully a few answers to the questions the 1st chapter may have given rise to.

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 2 - What happens to bad girls

As the clock ticked to 8pm, Julie stood in front of door 517. Still wearing the blouse, jacket, skirt and heels she’d worn during the day, butterflies in her stomach - and her crotch tingling - she looked up and down the empty corridor, swallowing, trying to get her thoughts in order. Taking one last deep breath, she clutched the small plastic bag under her arm and raised her hand to knock on the door.

The door swung open. Katya stood in the doorway in her stocking feet, blouse and skirt.

“Hello, boss. Come in”, the secretary said, stepping aside. Julie walked in and stopped at the doorway to the room proper. Katya closed the door and walked past her, turning to face her.

“I was wondering if you’d come”, the secretary said, a slight smile playing on her face.

Julie sighed. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t shake it out of my head.”

“That’s okay. So, you wanted to know about how I knew it was a gag mark.”

Julie nodded.

“Well… I have done some bondage in my life. At some point, quite a bit but not recently. I lost my regular play partner when I moved here. She… they had a job back there.”

‘She.’ The simple word clanged like a bell in Julie’s head. ‘She.’

“I guess I’d say I’m a dom. I have switched a few times - and with the right person it’s really fun - but for the most part…”, Katya said with a shrug. Then she turned to Julie. “How about you?”

“I… I have done quite a bit of bondage… and some S/M… over the years. Here and there, nothing steady. I’d say I’m a switch.”

Katya nodded. Then she pointed toward the bundle Julie was holding.

“What do you have there?”

Julie took a deep breath and handed the bundle to Katya. “They’re… for you.”

Katya took the bundled-up bag and opened it. She pulled out the two bundles of rope she’d earlier seen in Julie’s suitcase.

Julie swallowed. “I… I’ve been a bad girl… Mistress…”

The words hung in the air.

Then Julie saw the expression change on Katya’s face. The blonde sat down on the edge of the table.

“Have you now?”

“Yes…”, Julie whispered.

“Yes… what”, Katya asked. The small edge Julie had heard in her voice in the afternoon was now clearly, obviously audible… and it made Julie’s pussy start to moisten…

“Yes… Mistress…”

Katya nodded. “Should you be punished, then?”

Julie closed her eyes, acutely aware of the blush creeping up her face. “If… If you think it is appropriate… Mistress…”

Katya nodded, staying silent for a moment. Then she raised the ropes in her hand.

“What are these for?”

“For you to use, Mistress… to stop me from running away… or resisting…”

“Are you going to run away… or resist?”

Her head still bowed, Julie licked her lips. “I might…”

Katya nodded, holding the ropes in her hand. “Do you have a safeword?”

“Amethyst, Mistress.”

“Amethyst. Take off your skirt.”

Julie felt humiliation press down on her like a heavy hand as she unzipped her skirt and let it slide down her legs, leaving her standing there in her tights and panties. Katya looked at her, not saying anything. The redhead fidgeted with her hands, wanting to cover herself up but not daring to do so.

Katya stood up, taking one of the ropes. As she walked behind Julie, she undid the bundle and let the cord uncoil.

“Give me your hands.”

Julie crossed her wrists behind her back. She felt Katya loop the rope around them and start binding them with obvious familiarity. ‘Holy shit… this is really happening… my secretary is… tying me up… and she knows what she’s doing…’ Julie winced briefly as Katya cinched the ropes and tied them off, the knot safely away from prying fingers. Then the blonde walked back to where she’d sat earlier and picked up the other rope.

“What happens to bad girls”, Katya asked.

“They… get spanked, Mistress.”

“True. But before they do, they go stand in the corner”, Katya said, pointing to an empty corner.

Julie’s knees almost buckled with humiliation and arousal. She turned around and walked to the corner, feeling her pussy grow hotter by the second. Slowly, step by halting step, she made her way into the corner, only stopping when her shoulders touched the walls.

She heard Katya follow her and stop right behind her. The secretary crouched and wrapped the second rope around Julie’s ankles, binding them together. Then she stood up and hooked her thumbs to the waistband of Julie’s panties. Pausing for a second - clearly giving Julie a chance to use the safeword - she then slowly pulled the panties and tights down the redhead’s legs, only stopping when they reached the ropes binding her legs. Then the secretary stood up and walked away.

“Stand still and be quiet.”

Julie’s head was spinning. ‘She tied me up… made me stand in the corner… pulled my panties down… and left me here… fuck this is hot…’, she thought, trying very hard not to squirm. She could not only feel, but actually smell her own arousal as her pussy was getting more wet by the moment. She was certain her face must have been fire engine red from the embarrassment, the humiliation of having to stand there with her hands tied and her ass exposed… from having to stand there because her secretary had ordered her to stand there… like… the bad girl she’d said she was… and she was already both dreading and anticipating the spanking she imagined she was going to receive.

She heard Katya sit down. The blonde didn’t acknowledge her in any way, insteady busying herself with her phone.

“Hi, it’s me”, she heard Katya say.

“Yeah, working trip. No, just two nights…”

‘She’s talking on the phone. Talking on the phone like I wasn’t here. Like I… didn’t matter… Oh my god…’, Julie realized. Katya was ignoring her, making small talk with someone else as if the redhead wasn’t standing there… and at that moment, the mere thought turned Julie on like nothing else ever before. ‘What if she tells them about me…’, Julie thought. ‘She wouldn’t… or would she?’

The call ended. Julie heard Katya set the phone down. The secretary got up and walked a few steps… rummaged in her suitcase… returned… picked up her phone…

The only thing Julie could see was the corner where two walls joined. She squirmed slightly, unable to stand completely still. ‘Holy shit I’m so turned on…’ With nothing to look at, she closed her eyes, letting her imagination run free… losing herself in her fantasies.

“Turn around.”

Katya’s words startled Julie. She shuffled around slowly on her bound feet. Katya sat on a high-backed wooden chair, her legs crossed. She’d put her jacket back on and fixed her makeup. Now, sitting there, the usually so kind and warm secretary radiated authority.

She raised a hand and curled her finger. “Come here.”

Her face red with embarrassment, Julie hopped slowly to where Katya sat. As she drew closer, Katya uncrossed her legs and, looking Julie in the eye, patted her lap. Unable to even look Katya in the eye, Julie slowly made her way to the side of Katya’s chair and gingerly leaned forward, lowering herself to Katya’s lap.

The redhead felt Katya’s hand on her naked ass. If the secretary noticed how wet she was, she gave no indication. Instead, the hand stroked her buttocks.

“You’ve been a bad girl, you say.”

“Yes… Mistress…”

“How many strokes does a bad girl get?”

Julie swallowed. Her head was swimming with humiliation and arousal. “As… as many as you deem suitable… Mistress…”

There was silence for a moment. “I think twenty will do for now.”

“Yes, Mistress. Should I count them?”

“No. I want you to keep completely silent. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Katya’s first slap was lighter, tentative. The second fell a moment shorter, already a bit harder. Third followed… fourth… fifith… The sixth was hard enough to make Julie wince. As the strokes fell, each felt a little harder than the previous one… Julie feeling each and every one of them in her tingling pussy.

As hard as she tried to keep quiet, Julie couldn’t help a small moan escaping her lips. As Katya’s hand landed once again on her ass, it produced a longer moan, half arousal, half pain. Each successive slap caused another moan… until Katya finally stopped, her hand resting on Julie’s sore ass.

“What do you say?”

“Th… thank you, Mistress.”

“I ordered you to keep quiet. Did you?”

“No, Mistress…”

“No, you didn’t. What should I do about that?”

“It… it is up to you… Mistress…”

Katya was silent for a moment. Then she spoke. “Get up.”

Julie managed to get back on her feet.

“Turn around.”

Julie turned her back to Katya. The secretary crouched behind her and untied her ankles. Then she pushed the redhead’s panties and tights down her legs. Julie stepped out of them unbidden. Without further ado, Katya retied Julie’s ankles and stood up.

“Open up.”

‘Oh shit… she’s really… oh my god… yessss…’ Julie opened her mouth. Katya stuffed the balled-up panties into her mouth. Then she wedged the crotch of the tights between Julie’s teeth and started wrapping the legs around the redhead’s head, covering Julie’s stuffed mouth. She knotted the legs behind Julie’s head and sat down. Julie heard her pat her lap again.

The redhead shuffled around to stand beside the secretary. As she laid down onto Katya’s lap, she couldn’t help squirming a little, she was so aroused out of her mind. She could actually feel her wetness flow down her thighs.

Katya laid her hand on Julie’s already-sore butt.

“Since you didn’t obey the first time around, we’ll have to do this again. Twenty strokes.”

The first slap stung hard enough to make Julie wince. A second slap followed soon… a third… a fourth… Julie squeezed her eyes shut, clamping her teeth down around the stuffing in her mouth to stop herself from making noise. Katya’s hand landed on her ass, each cheek in turn, one after another… each blow stinging more than the last one.

When Katya finally stopped, Julie was gasping for breath.

“Up.”

Her hands and feet still tied, Julie managed to push herself up. She couldn’t look Katya in the eye, lowering her gaze to the tips of her own toes, her face burning up with embarrassment and humiliation… and her pussy dripping wet.

Katya stood up.

“Have you learned your lesson… ‘bad girl’”, the secretary asked.

Julie nodded.

Katya crouched to untie Julie’s ankles and then undid her wrist bindings.

“Go get your skirt.”

Julie scurried to get her skirt, the gag still in her mouth. She picked up the garment off the floor and saw Katya holding out her hand. Obediently, she handed it to the secretary.

“Take off your gag.”

Katya watched quietly as Julie unknotted and unwrapped the tights, finally fishing out the sodden panties. She held the bundle in her hand, looking at Katya.

“Leave them here. You will go back to your room wearing only your skirt and barefoot. Once you get to your room, you will take off your skirt, go to the mirror and take a look at your ass.”

The thought of having to go into the hotel corridor barefoot and without panties only fueled Julie’s humiliation and arousal. “Yes, Mistress. May I… may I touch myself, Mistress?”

Katya made Julie wait for a few seconds before answering. “Yes. Once you have taken a look at your ass, you may touch yourself. Put your skirt on.”

Julie pulled the skirt back on. The fabric felt rough against her sore ass.

“In the morning, I will return your shoes, panties and tights. 7am. Wait for me before going to breakfast.”

“Y… Yes, Mistress.”

Katya leaned forward, her hands on Julie’s arms. She kissed the redhead on the lips, the soft touch lingering for a moment, ending with a quick flick of her tongue over Julie’s lips. “Off you go.”

Julie scurried to the door and opened it. She closed the door behind her and hurried down the empty corridor, feeling as if she’d been completely naked. She slipped in through the door and closed it, leaning against the closed door, gasping for breath.

She lowered her skirt to the floor and walked to the full-length mirror, turning to see her bare bottom. Her ass cheeks were a rosy shade of pink, a few distinct handprints visible on the fair skin.

Julie collapsed to the floor, rolling onto her back, her thighs spread open. She thrust her right hand to her crotch, finding her soaking wet slit, trembling fingers slipping between her nether lips… finding the hard, swollen and oh so sensitive clit… Gasping for breath, she began to rub the throbbing pearl, squeezing her eyes shut, her other hand grasping her breast, fingers pushing into the skin.

Her fingers stayed on her clit, flicking back and forth over it, the orgasm building like a tidal wave, gathering in her loins… Julie’s breaths came in short, percussive gasps as she lay there, fingering herself… seeing in her mind’s eye Katya standing over her… looking down on her with a smirk on her face… as the fire within her reached its tipping point and flashed through her, her back arching, left hand flailing in the air, grasping at nothing… the orgasm softly receding into a warm glow…

Leaving her laying on the floor… spent and sated...

--- ---

So, there we are. How it all began. Tell me what you think.
The third and final chapter of this story is due on Friday. Until then.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bravo! Two thumbs up!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Bravo! Two thumbs up!
Thank you. I hope you like the conclusion too.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

The PERECT start to the PEFECT relationship!! Will we ever find out who katya was speaking to? Or maybe look farther into her past...or Julie's...?

As always my friend...GREAT STUFF!! Keep it coming!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago The PERECT start to the PEFECT relationship!! Will we ever find out who katya was speaking to? Or maybe look farther into her past...or Julie's...?

As always my friend...GREAT STUFF!! Keep it coming!
Thank you.
At the moment, no, I have no plans to either find out who Katya was calling and/or looking further into her/their past. Never say never, I guess, but at the moment I am leaving those aside.
I hope you like the conclusion of the story, as well.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

It's Friday and that means I'm posting the third and final chapter to this story. This is, admittedly, more of a denouement - the 'morning after', if you wish. Admittedly, it's a rather short one.

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 3 - About last night

Julie was awake long before 7am. As the clock ticked down the last minutes before the hour, she was pacing the room, her head a jumble of thoughts. ‘What is she going to want… what is she going to do… will she be angry… will she want to spank me again…’

There was a knock on the door. Julie hurried to the door and opened it. Already dressed for work, Katya stood in the corridor, pushing a cart loaded with breakfast items.

“Good morning, boss. I brought us breakfast. May I come in”, Katya asked.

“Yes… yes, of course”, Julie stammered.

She moved to the side, letting Katya push the cart in. She closed the door behind them. As she turned back, she saw Katya crouch beside the cart and take something from the lower shelf. The secretary handed Julie her shoes, tights and panties, neatly folded. Julie took the items, nodding. Katya moved to the table and quickly arranged breakfast on it.

“Have a seat and tuck in”, she said, pouring coffee.

Julie sat and picked up her coffee. She sipped it as Katya sat down.

“I wanted us to have a moment to… talk about last night”, the secretary said. Julie could see her hands were shaking.

“Look, it’s okay…”

“No, please. Let me say this first. If you want my resignation, you can have it within the hour. What I did was…”

Katya’s words were cut off by Julie pressing a finger on her lips. “Shush.” She held the finger there for a moment before pulling her hand back. ‘Gosh, she has such soft lips…’

“I don’t want you to leave”, she said and sipped her coffee. “What you did was what I wanted you to do - or more like hoped… fantasized what you might do. I… I wanted it. If I hadn’t, I would’ve never come to your door - or even if I had, don’t you think I would have said something else? Eat up.”

Katya sipped her coffee, but didn’t reach for the food. Shaking her head, Julie took a croissant and handed it to the secretary.

“Eat up. We have a long day ahead of us”, she said.

They ate in silence for a moment. Katya was clearly more relieved, but something was still clearly bothering her.

“Kat? Spill”, Julie said. “A blind person could see something is bothering you. Tell me.”

The secretary set her cup down and nodded. “I… I was honestly surprised that you did show up… and even more so by what you said when you did.”

“Could’ve fooled me”, Julie remarked, getting a smile from Katya.

“Yeah, well… I had thought about it, what might happen if you did show up and all… but when you did…”

“Did you like it?”

Katya nodded. “Yes. Very, very much”, she said, a slight blush creeping onto her face.

Julie stood up and walked slowly around the table. “Did it… arouse you? Tying me up? Spanking me? Did it turn you on”, she asked, looking down at her secretary.”

Katya almost jumped up from the chair, reaching for Julie. The women embraced, kissing,their tongues in each others’ mouths. When the kiss finally broke, they stared at each other for a long moment before either of them spoke.

“I… I’d like to… explore this further…”, Katya finally whispered.

Julie nodded. “I’d love to do that, too… perhaps tonight… after the meetings?”

“In that case… see you in my room… at 8pm?”

“Yes, Mistress”, Julie gasped as they kissed again.

--- ---

Thank you to everyone of you who has read and commented - both this story and all my previous stories.
At the moment, I don't have any other Julie/Katya stories 'in progress', so I can't really promise when (or even if) the two of them will return. I'm not saying they won't, though - once again, I just need an idea I like enough to start writing. I do, however, have a few other stories - both collaborations and, wonder of wonders, my own projects - in progress, but I really better not make any concrete promises as to when they'll be ready. I do hope, however, that when I do finish them, some of you will want to read my writings.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely introduction to how the two of them 'met' in bondage terms. Really enjoyable read :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Lovely introduction to how the two of them 'met' in bondage terms. Really enjoyable read :D
Thank you! Glad to hear that you liked it.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A nice intro to the two's relationship. Masterfully crafted!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago A nice intro to the two's relationship. Masterfully crafted!
Why, thank you very much for such compliments. Once again, at least half of the accolades belong to [mention]JulieG[/mention] for helping make this a much better story.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Perfect. I won't lie, I would take a human life to have you continue this one...or catapult these two lovely ladies into some other scenario because you have created the "perfect" pair here, they just click together seemlessly. As long as no men show up in their story to ruin it, Julie & Katya have endless possibilities. Such as...Julie eluded to being a switch. Now, we know Katya is a skilled, confident, and very cruel Domme...but how about Katya as the submissive. Put Julie in the driver's seat and see where she takes Katya..?

But if that's the last we hear of them my friend...WELL DONE! BRAVO!

I look forward to anything you jot down here 8-)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

My sincere thanks for such compliments.

I don't see myself straying from writing female-only, so no worries there - and I'm not closing the book on these two, either. As I said, I just don't have anything lined up right now, but never say never.

I am fairly confident I will have something to post before the end of October, but exactly when - and which of the works-in-progress it will be - is still up in the air. Still, it's nice to see that my work still gets readers. Thank you.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention], you consider that this may be the end on this particular story. It is a very appropriate place to stop. Yet, the door is certainly open for much followup, be it a continuation or a new story. Your choice as author. Great story and great writing.

[mention]JulieG[/mention], we haven't met. But thanks to you as well for your part in this.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago [mention]NotSeen[/mention], you consider that this may be the end on this particular story. It is a very appropriate place to stop. Yet, the door is certainly open for much followup, be it a continuation or a new story. Your choice as author. Great story and great writing.
Thank you, my friend.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a lovely tale. And I especially enjoyed the way you've left the ending open so mare tales can follow. Two lovely characters I'd enjoy hearing all the more about
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

My sincere thanks. I'm sure you've noticed the three previous stories featuring these two. Also, given the demand, I think I really need to return to their adventures at some point.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am looking forward to read this Story, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] ! There have been so many update of you and other writers, that I will need some time though :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic