I've been bad - how Julie met Katya (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I am looking forward to read this Story, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] ! There have been so many update of you and other writers, that I will need some time though :)
Take your time, friend. I don't think the story is going anywhere :)
(Unfortunately, I have to say the same of a few stories I'm working on - progress has been terribly slow...)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Julies and Katays Journey began :) And what a begin. How the two discovered that they were both in bondage, Katya the Dom and Julie the Sub. This look into the Past at this Point was truly fascinating, because we had reading some of their common Adventures before. So I always asked myself how it all began.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Julies and Katays Journey began :) And what a begin. How the two discovered that they were both in bondage, Katya the Dom and Julie the Sub. This look into the Past at this Point was truly fascinating, because we had reading some of their common Adventures before. So I always asked myself how it all began.
Thank you! Glad to hear that you liked it.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

What an absolutely excellent piece of work, thank you for creating these two, and yes I've made sure I've read ALL of your other tales of their "relationship." Thoroughly enjoyed every one.

Obviously it's entirely up to you, and JulieG, if you wish to continue, but I for one will be utterly delighted if you do so.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

sometimes I let something slip by in the story catalog and only notice it a month or two or six later. So very glad I happened to scroll far enough to find this gem. Terrific writing, great characters, and now I'm going to have to look up everything else you've written! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic