My boss (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1689

My boss (F/M)

Post by Deleted User 1689 »

My boss

I’m work in building operations, which basically means, I work maintenance in a high rise building. Which isn’t too bad, I get to dabble in just about everything...electrical, carpentry, plumbing etc...a jack of all trades master of none type guy.

The people I work for are pretty decent for the most part. They realize running around a building keeping everything working.

My boss is Tiffany, she’s pretty cool. She’s about 5’7”, red hair, has what I would assume are some decently big breasts(she keeps them covered pretty well), legs that don’t stop, and a butt that always seems to be forcing her skirts/pants to strain just the right amount.

I get called into her office a good amount, not a lot but enough for us to have gotten to know each other. She’s 35, never been married-that sort of stuff. When she calls me in, it’s usually a legitimate problem, fairly rarely is something like turning it off and on. However that changed one day.

“Patrick, can you come to my office, I don’t have any power and can’t get any work done”

“So you’re telling me that you want to do work?” I banter back ,”sure thing, let me take a look at the breakers then I’ll be up.”

“Thanks,” Tiffany said.

Breakers turned out to be fine, time to go to her office and see what’s up.

As I walk in I realize something is new. Usually she would wear clothes that covered her chest nicely, but today she was wearing a white button down satin blouse, that sure looked like it was a size too small, and a couple buttons undone that showed enough of her pale smooth skin, and cleavage to get the imagination going. Then I noticed that her office was quite warm.

“Dangit Tiffany, can you get it any hotter in here?”

“Well...I could always take off my shirt...”

I swallowed hard, was she serious or was this just some mindless banter? I countered,”As fun as that sounds it might make it a little difficult to any work.”

She just raises an eyebrow.

“Anyways, since some of us actually have to do work, where is your thermostat?”

“Hmm over there on the wall.”

As I walk of to it, I feel her eyes watching me, something was different today.

“Well there’s one problem...batteries are dead..easy fix. Now besides you and the AC, what’s not working?”

“My computer, printer... everything on my desk...nothing turns on, and yes I’ve checked to see if it’s plugged in,” she said with some sass.

“Ok give me a few minutes and I’ll see what I can do.”

As I walked over to the outlet to checked the gfi, I could feel my boss just staring at me. It felt as though she was the predator and I was her prey.

I checked it it out anyways and it was was fine.

“You wouldn’t happen to have either a power strip or a surge protector around here do you?” I asked.

She peered over her glasses at me, “Actually I do...right here under my desk.”

Had she just grinned a little as she said that? Was it something I perceived or was it real? Regardless it looked like I was getting on my hands and knees and getting under her desk.

“If you could let me squeeze under there to take a look at what’s going on.”

She giggled a little, “Sure thing.”

As she rolled back from her desk, that was when I saw what she was wearing. Not only was she wearing a satin blouse that was too small, and an extra button undone. She was wearing a tight black leather skirt, that was rather short. It stopped about six inches from her knee. As I looked more I could tell she was either wearing black pantyhose or black stockings but I couldn’t tell, and to top it off she was wearing calf high black leather high heeled boots. I audibly gulped.

“Are you gonna stare at me or are you gonna work?”

I blushed, and said,”I wasn’t staring...I was uhhhh thinking.” The got on my knees.

“What were you thinking about?”

I cleared my throat,”oh the usual...life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness...”

Tiffany responded,”Yeah...whatever makes you sleep at night.” Then she slowly crossed her legs causing the already high and tight skirt to get higher and tighter.

I crawled under her desk trying desperately to focus on the job at hand and not think about my boss, and that her legs were mere inches from my head. I was so close I could hear the shear fabric rubbing against itself, and the creeping sounds her leather skirt was making on the leather chair. Needless to say it was HARD to concentrate for multiple reasons.

“Found it! Looks like the cord to got nicked, easy fix.”

“Already? I was hoping you’d be tied up with it a little longer...” she said with some seductive emphasis on “tied up”.

I turned around to say something smart, but before I could say anything I saw that she had her skirt up higher so that I could see the answer to my question. Stocking, that’s what she was wearing, with a garter belt.

“Do you like what you see, or are you thinking about life, liberty, and all that crap?”

I stared at her legs, where her smooth pale thighs came in contact with the lace trim of her stockings.

“I’ll take that as a no.....so I bet you wouldn’t mind this then?”

She swiveled her chair so that her knees were in front of me. Slowly and deliberately she uncrossed her legs, and slid her hands down to her knees. Then she open her legs and I could see black garter belt match her black panties. She took her hand and grabbed my hair at the back of my head and brought me in close, so that my chin rested on their chair, my nose was just out of reach of her crotch, with her legs barely rubbing me ears, and her luscious smell filling my lungs.

“You like this, don’t you?”

All I could do was nod.

“You want this, don’t you?”

“Yes”

“You’ll do just about anything for this, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes”

“Good!” She pushes my head away and looked down at me ,”don’t be sad, we can’t do anything at work, i have stuff I need to do, and besides this room isn’t sound proof. With the sounds I’ll have you make, someone could get curious and come in.”

She reached over to her desk and wrote her address on a business card and then stuck it in the front of her panties, just so that a small corner piece was sticking out.

“This has my address and the time you will be coming over tonight...get it if you can.”

I reached up with my hand and she slapped them away.

“No touching.”

The she reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

I finally kinda snapped back to reality,”woah you keep handcuffs in your desk?”

She stopped for a second raised an eyebrow and said,”Yeah..and you don’t? Put your hands behind your back.”

I was too deep in it and too turned on to do anything other than comply. She reached down handcuffed and put the keys on her desk.

“Ok why don’t you try again...this time with your mouth.”

I started to inch forward...but I guess it was too slow because she then forcefully grabbed my head still and wrapped her legs around my head pulling me in close. My nose now rubbing right up against her panties. I kinda paused just taking it all in...under my boss’ desk, handcuffed, her hands on my head, her legs wrapped around my neck, my nose just touching the front of her panties.

“Well...I’m waiting.”

I started wiggling around trying to get a good angle to get to the card that was nice snug between her creamy smooth skin, and the shear fabric of her panties. It didn’t help that I was handcuffed, and it certainly didn’t help that Tiffany was teasing me. At time she would tighten her legs around my head so it couldn’t move then other time she would use her thighs and push me away. I fought and struggled for what seemed like hours. I could tell Tiffany liked by some small moans she’d make when she’d clamp her legs or when I had the chance to look up, I’d see her arching her back having her breasts push out putting more strain on her shirt, licking her lips. I won’t lie, I too was enjoying this as well.

There was a knock on her door,”Tiffany, I need to talk to you about the budgets.”

She simultaneously clamped a hand over my mouth, opened her eyes, and yelled back,”Just one second, I’m on the phone.”

She then looked down at me with one hand over my mouth, the other gripping my hair, and with her legs wrapped around my head,”Don’t you dare a make a sound.”

With the she let go of my head with her hands but left her legs. She then grabbed ahold of her desk and pulled herself in. Pushing me back farther underneath. All the way until I was pinned between the back of her desk and her body.

“Alright I’m off the phone, come on in”

The other person came in the room, and they started discussing boring number stuff. It was obvious that it was going to take a while. So i figured I’d work on my original task.

The corner of the card was still sticking out, so i figured that I’d just reach up grab it with my teeth and be done. I slowly and quietly moved a little to try to get the angle I needed, but was met with Tiffany tightening her legs and keeping me right where I was. Then I tried to use my chin, but that wouldn’t come close. Illy last idea was to use my tongue. I stuck it out and barely touched the front of her. Her body jolted a little in surprise but she didn’t do anything to hinder me. I had to feel around to find the bottom of the card. I used my tongue flat at first trying to move it up but that just seemed to make turn Tiffany on. So I then tried making my tongue into a point to get the bottom of the card and push it up and out. Now remember the card is kept tightly between her panties and her pussy. So every time I went to move the card I was essentially licking her pussy. The card began to move, and as I got higher, I licked higher. When it was just about out she brought one hand down and grabbed my hair and pulled me in close and tightened her legs even more so that I was surrounded by flesh and could only breathe in her pussy. It didn’t feel like she was going to let go anytime soon so I just started to lick her through her panties.

She kept me like that for a few minutes while she finished with her meeting...somehow she kept her composure the whole time.

The person that had come in and was talking finally left. As soon as the door closed her legs loosened around my head, a little. She backed out from the desk a little, pulling me with her.

She looked down with a wicked smile,”Well i do hope that was as fun for you as it was for me.”

All I could do was nod.

“Good! Because you’ll be doing that much more. I see you got the card out of my panties so now you’ll know when and where to meet.”

“So you’re got to uncuff me?”

She picked up the keys and seductively ran them across her lips,”maybe..:maybe not. First...” she trailed off and then she reached into her drawers again and pulled out a scarf.

“Are you going to tie me up more? I already cuffed, between your legs, under your desk.”

Tiffany looked down at me, then started wrapping the scarf around my eyes,”Now you’re cuffed, between my legs, under my desk, and blindfolded.”

The she forcefully grabbed my head and with a hiss on her voice told me not to move. She removed her legs from my head and and backed off a little. I heard some zippers and rustling...could she be taking off her boots? Were we going to have sex in her office? My
Mind began to race with the different scenarios that could happen. Then I heard more zippers. I was totally lost at what she was doing.

I could feel her get close to me. I felt her breath on my lips. Then she oh so gently ran her tongue on my lips. I opened my mouth to kiss more when suddenly she started stuffing something in my mouth, and when it was fully in she began to wrap something else around my head that secured the gag in my mouth.

“Mmmmmm mmm mm”

“What’s that, you seem a little bit gagged,” she whispered into my ear then licked it.

“So here’s he deal, Patrick, I’m going to leave you the keys to unlock the handcuffs. I’ve left the card, a ‘gift’ for you on my desk, and some instructions for you. If you follow them to the T then we’re going to have a great weekend. I’m
Not going to spoil it but it going to involve some nice food, lots of a while, and a safety word we’ll agree upon, that depending on how turned on I am, I may or may not....hear”

She came down and planted a long, sloppy kiss with tongue on my gagged lips then said,”There’s only one catch....you have to find the keys first.”

I heard the keys jingle, then something hit the wall. I heard her get up.

“Don’t leave me waiting too long.”
Then she left and I listened to her lock the door, and walk down the hall.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Oh, what I'd give for a boss lady like that.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Fantastic start! Can’t wait to hear more.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Deleted User 1689

Post by Deleted User 1689 »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Oh, what I'd give for a boss lady like that.
Wouldn’t we all.... ;)

And to the other guy- I’m working on part 2 as we speak!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Nice beginning ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

8-)
SNAFU
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Great story, too bad the author never posted the second part.
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Great story, too bad the author never posted the second part.
Indeed :cry:
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Many old topic are astonishingly good. Too bad many don't have a sequel.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

dezz wrote: 3 years ago Many old topic are astonishingly good. Too bad many don't have a sequel.
Agreed. This is definitely one that needed a follow up.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Yess
Why not ?
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Continue it plz
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
If you ask nicely, I'm fairly certain one of the staff members wouldn't mind reassigning the OP back to your username.
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago @Jaaaake
@dezz
@Foryourpleasure113

I’m actually the author of this story- I completely forgot I wrote it 😂 Would y’all really want me to continue with it?
Yesyesyes... :)
Excellent beginning, the bosses fantasy incredible... I look forward to taking advantage of the new tying ideas.
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

@dezz
@Foryourpleasure113

I’m actually the author of this story- I completely forgot I wrote it 😂 Would y’all really want me to continue with it?
Of course!!!! What does a guy gotta do to get what he wants ;)
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

@dezz
@Foryourpleasure113

yes please
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

@dezz
@Foryourpleasure113

Yes please! That would be a dream come true :D
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

@dezz
@Foryourpleasure113

Yes please!!!
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Tiedandgagged
If you ask nicely, I'm fairly certain one of the staff members wouldn't mind reassigning the OP back to your username.
I would love another part if it hasn't been made yet, a fantastic story that (like everyone here) would die to be in
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic