THE MILF'S DAYDREAMS - CHAPTER 7 (M/F) - NOW UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE MILF'S DAYDREAMS - CHAPTER 7 (M/F) - NOW UP!

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE MILF’S DAYDREAMS

Hi, my name is Dorothy Lyman. I am 40. Widow. I have one son and he’s off at college. I live alone in our suburban home and I run a moderately successful online business. It’s been a lonely 2 years since my husband passed, but I keep busy with my business and I do have a lot of friends.

Lately, I have missed the kinky escapades I had with my late husband and I have been indulging in some daydreams. These involve me being tied up in some way as my husband loved tying me up.

I am five feet and five inches tall, with wavy brown hair. I have put on a bit of weight over the years, but I can still hold my own in a swimsuit. I have dated a few times and they remarked about my long legs and lovely bust, but, alas, these relationships have not lasted. All of them, without exception, love my sultry eyes, long eyelashes and full lips.

Enough about me and let me tell you about one tie up incident that led to another when my husband was still with me.

Chapter 1 – Prisoner of the Scouts

I was a lot younger then and my son was in the boy scouts. I was their den mother that day and hosted their troop meeting. There were 4 scouts other than my son. Out of nowhere, my son called out.

“Mom! Could you help us out here?” called out Len (my son) from the living room.

I entered even as I was wiping my hands on a dishcloth after washing the dishes. I wore a white blouse and black skirt that day that came to just above my knees.

Len then asked the question that precipitated by predicament, “Mom, we’re practicing knots and lashing and we were wondering if you could help us out?”

“Sure! What do I do?” I asked innocently.

Len pulled up a chair and said, “You sit down and we practice our knots by tying you up.”

I notice that the other boys looked at me expectantly. Then, I looked at my boy and he pleaded, “Please mom? We promise you won’t get hurt.”

Looking into those innocent brown eyes and thinking that I knew the parents of all of these boys, I concluded that it would be safe enough.

I sat down with my son standing behind me and said, “Well, here I am. Do your stuff.”

“You go first Bob,” said Len.

I felt my arms gently pulled behind the narrow chair back and knotted together. I expected that I could wriggle out of my bonds, but the knots held me fast.

“You next, John,” directed Len.

A boy knelt in front of me and quickly knotted my ankles together. I noticed that he lined up the ropes perfectly before cinching the strands, thus tightening the strands. I moved my legs and found that they were held firm.

In quick succession, my body was lashed to the chair with rope above and below my breasts. The boy was careful not to brush against my boobs and I could feel myself feeling rather helpless. More rope was wound around my waist and the chair. More rope was applied to my lap. Interestingly, the ropes were firm but not biting into me anywhere.

Finally, my skirt was pushed up a bit by my son and she tied my legs just above the knees.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes as the scouts wrapped up their meeting and streamed out the door. As my son was about to untie me, my husband walks in. His eyebrows go up in surprise, but he calmly says, “Well, I can see that you scouts have been busy!”

“Oh, dad!” exclaimed Len, “Say, would you do me a favor and untie mom? I wanna go over to Bob so we can finish a class project. I’ll be back for dinner, ok?”

“Sure, sport. Go on and let me free your prisoner,” said my husband with a wicked gleam in his eye.

When Len had left, my husband turned to me with his hands on his waist, shaking his head, “Well, another fine mess you’ve gotten yourself into.”

“Well, stop gawking and untie me, Jim!” I said, twisting in my chair.

Jim moved behind me and put his hands on my shoulders before wandering down to my breasts, which were very well highlighted by the ropes around my body. He kneaded my ample boobs and I flung my head back and moaned.

“Please, Jim, untie me,” I moaned.

“Are you sure? You seem to like being tied up. It’s a shame to waste the boys’ work,” said Jim as he continued to fondle my breasts and then started to unbutton my blouse. He pulled the blouse apart as best as he could with the ropes around my body, exposing my bra-clad breasts. I could feel my breath racing realizing I was completely helpless to stop him (and why stop, giggle!).

I struggled in earnest, groaning as Jim continued to explore my helpless body with his hands.

Jim then closed the curtains in the living room plunging the room in gloom. He returned to me and kissed me deeply. Our tongues intertwined and then he stood up.

“If you want to be untied, you need to earn it,” said Jim.

“And how do I earn it, pray tell?” I asked. And then I noticed Jim’s hard-on tenting his pants.

“I take you upstairs and have my wicked way with you,” said Jim waggling his eyebrows.

I sighed, realizing I was simply exchanging one prison for another. Still, my son was at his friend’s and this gave us a couple of hours to play.

“You win, you big brute! Do with me as you please!” I answered with mock defeat in my voice.

My husband used safety shears to cut the ropes binding me to the chair and he hustled me upstairs where I soon lost all my clothes and my freedom to move.
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine first Chapter with a classic scenario :)
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Nice job! Love the ending!
Jake78045
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jake78045 »

Damn!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Double Teamed

Okay, okay, so I couldn’t resist a trip down memory lane. I really do miss those wonderful times with Jim (sigh).

Anyway, here’s one of my more recent fantasies. It happened last summer…

“Thank God for air conditioning!” was all I could think as I went back into the house. I went to the refrigerator and got the pitcher of iced tea and poured some for myself. I consumed half the glass quickly and nursed the rest as I glanced out the window at the two men laboring in the mid-morning sun. I had decided to do a bit of landscaping and got the services of the two guys.

I opened the screen porch leading to the backyard and called out, “Hey, why don’t you two take a break! Got some iced tea!” The two men smiled and strode over.

Because of the heat, I was wearing cutoff jean shorts, a white tank top and flip flops.

“Thanks, ma’am!” exclaimed Joe. He was around six feet tall, muscular, curly black hair and a boisterous nature.

His companion, Frank, was slimmer, about 5’8”, brown-haired and quiet.

I suddenly wondered what it would be like if these two decided to pounce on me and make me their prisoner….

----

“This sure hits the spot, right Frank?” said Joe, nodding to his companion.

As I glanced over at Frank, I had taken my eyes off Joe. Suddenly, a large hand clamped over my mouth. I moved both hands to remove the offending hand, but a muscular arm just twisted one arm and then the other behind my back. I now stood with both arms pinned behind me and my mouth covered.

“Get the supplies, Frank!” directed Joe. His partner quickly went out the screen door and came back with a duffel bag filled with their gardening supplies. Frank pulled out a roll of black electrical tape which he used to wind around my wrists. A wad of cloth was stuffed into my mouth and more tape was wound around my head, sealing in the stuffing. In just a few seconds, I had been bound and gagged by these landscapers.

Joe turned me around and exclaimed, “Get a good look, Frank! We got us one sexy number here!”

I struggled in Joe’s grasp but he was too strong. With my arms bound and my mouth gagged, I was helpless!

Frank then approached me with a lecherous smile on his face. He spoke in a quiet voice, “Let’s just see what we got here!” With amazing speed and strength, Frank ripped the front of my top open, exposing my breasts that were barely covered by my white, strapless bra. Joe unsnapped my bra from the back, freeing my large breasts.

“Lovely! Just lovely!” exclaimed Frank as he fondled my exposed boobs.

“I’ll say!” chimed in Joe as he used one hand to join in the pawing of my exposed front.

I struggled to get out of Joe’s grip, groaning and pleading behind my gag. They pawed, fondled and pinched my exposed front and to my horror, I could feel myself getting aroused!

“Lookit them nipples getting hard!” pointed out Frank even as he squeezed one breast.

“I think she likes it!” chuckled Joe.

“Let’s just unwrap her completely, eh, Joe?” said Frank as he unbuttoned my shorts and slowly peeled them off along with my panties, exposing my neatly trimmed womanhood.

I blushed, realizing that I was now completely naked and helpless in front of these two men. I was powerless to stop whatever they had planned for me. I moaned even as I felt myself getting wet at the anticipated violation.

“Let’s bring her inside for some privacy, eh?” asked Joe.

Frank didn’t answer but took ahold of my bare legs as they carried me deeper into the house.

---

“Thanks for the iced tea, ma’am. Best we get back to work now so we can finish this the soonest,” said Joe as he walked away, his broad shoulders rolling with one muscular arm picking up the shovel.

I looked at his back for a few more seconds, turned around and smiled ruefully, chastising myself for a rather extreme imagination.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good show, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. What could be more perfect for endless new scenarios than a beautiful MILF dreaming of past tugs. I do hope she will find a suitable partner.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – A Different Sort of Massage

This fantasy happened while I was having a massage> It involved Yuki. She’s part Japanese and part Malay. She’s petite at just a shade over five feet, with long black hair and a very attractive and mature face seemingly unmatched to her stature. I don’t know her age, but she carries herself maturely.

----

“How does that feel, Ms. Dee?” asked Yuki.

I was lying on a wide massage table that Yuki had brought. It was a portable affair, firm but nicely padded. I lay facedown as Yuki kneaded between my shoulder blades. Her touch was firm but heavenly and I could feel the kinks from the past week melting away. I wore nothing but my bikini panties.

“Heavenly, as usual, Yuki. Ooooh! That feels good,” I moaned as Yuki’s hands went down to my lower back. In short order, she worked her way down my butt, to my thighs, calves and feet.

“Time to turn over, Ms. Dee,” she said and I turned to lay faceup.

She hesitated before asking, “Ms. Dee would you be open to a little experiment?”

“Experiment? Sure! So long as I feel better afterwards,” I answered.

Yuki hesitated before adding, “Very well, but you must trust me.”

“Of course, I do!” I exclaimed.

“Okay! Just lie back, relax and let me do the rest,” answered Yuki.

I lay back already relaxing. She covered my eyes with a black sleep mask. She then took one arm, gently guiding it towards one corner of the table before winding a piece of silk around it then tying it off to somewhere on the table. My wrist was thus fettered.

“What are you doing, Yuki? Are you tying me up?” I asked somewhat apprehensively.

“Relax, Ms. Dee,” she assured me in a very soothing voice, “You will like this!”

I allowed her to bind my other wrist to the other corner of the table. Now my arms were immobilized. Her hands, wandered down the front of my torso, slightly touching my breasts. I could feel my nipples hardening in response.

Deprived of sight and now partly bound, I heard Yuki say, “For this to work, you must be completely naked.” She then slowly peeled off my panties. She moved them slowly down my legs until I was nude and exposed. I could feel my breathing speed up and my pulse race as she stripped me while I was bound.

And then, she wound more silk around one ankle before bringing it to another corner of the table. She pulled slowly, making sure I was stretched out. Soon, my other ankle joined my other limbs in bondage. Now, I was stretched out, nude and vulnerable.

She then started rubbing oil on my feet. The aroma was fruity but not overpowering. And then, she started stroking and kneading one foot. Her fingers were strong, but the pressure was quite pleasant. After she was done with my feet, her hands moved up my stretched legs, working their way up my shin, knees and thighs.

“Ooooh! That feels so good, Yuki!” I exclaimed.

Yuki moved up to my front and she worked on my tummy, shoulders and arms.

And then, her hands found my breasts. She caressed and squeezed eliciting a gasp from me.

“Yuki, what?” I blurted out.

She put a finger to my lips before whispering, “Sssh! Just feel my hands all over your body! You will like this!” I lay back, docile and helpless as she continued to work on my boobs. She tweaked my nipples and they responded immediately.

And then, I felt her mouth on my breasts! She kissed them and then she took one nipple in her mouth, biting gently and then suckling her like a child.

“Oooh! Yuki! What are you doing to me?” I moaned.

“I bring you pleasure, Ms. Dee! I’ve always found you so attractive! I did not know how to let you know so I resorted to this. I’m sorry! Do you want me to untie you now?” said Yuki.

I paused before answering, “Well, Yuki, since you went to all this trouble, you may as well have your way with me.” This brought out a delighted giggle from her. Deprived of sight and tied down, it seemed as if my skin was sensitized to the ultimate degree. The next thing I knew, I felt a finger run up and down my already wet slit. She slipped her finger in and started thrusting in and out.

I writhed in my bonds, overcome with the incredible pleasure that Yuki was inflicting on me.

And then, her warm breath was felt on my womanhood and her tongue darted in expertly. She was eating me and I could do nothing about it! She had me under her control. I was her prisoner and her hands and mouth were manipulating me like a violin.

“OMG! More! More! Oh, Yuki!” was all I could utter as Yuki continued to assault me with her mouth and tongue. Soon, the pleasure built within my loins and I was overcome with a series of intense orgasms.

----

“How about some hot herbal tea?” asked Yuki.

I came back to reality and put on my robe, looking at Yuki as she walked to the kitchen to make the tea.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]Ianc1980[/mention]
[mention]Jake78045[/mention]
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I was wondering if this would include F/F fantasies as well... looks like I just got my answer. Holy shit that was hot. Liked it very much.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I was wondering if this would include F/F fantasies as well... looks like I just got my answer. Holy shit that was hot. Liked it very much.
Glad you liked it [mention]NotSeen[/mention].

I will endeavour to be creative with Ms. Dee's fantasies from hereon. :P
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Excellent continuations! I love the idea of having them be fantasies in her head, as they can be much more exciting than reality! And I’m sure a milf would have plenty of other fantasies, we can only hope!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Dee’s Haunting

I sighed as I closed the door. The streets were starting to get quiet. I had given candy and treats to what I hoped was the last batch of trick-or-treating children this night. Halloween was always a fun time for my child and it meant quality time for the family. I sure do miss those days. Maybe that’s why I keep up the habit of decorating and preparing treats for the kids that visit the house.

But now, I’m alone this Halloween. I looked forward to a glass of wine and relaxing in front of the TV.

I curled up on one end of the big couch, sipping my glass of chardonnay, watching some show. Soon, I stretched out, relaxed and my eyelids felt heavy….

----

There was an unusual chill in the air and I wondered whether the air conditioning was too cold. I got up to refill my wine glass in the kitchen. The chilled bottle was where I left it and then I heard it. It was a slight rustle back in the living room. I peeped around the kitchen door to behold an empty living room.

I shook my head ruefully, thinking, “Too much wine? Maybe I’ll take a quick shower.”

I went upstairs to my bedroom and shed my clothes. I stood in front of the full-length mirror at my nude body noting that I was still in fantastic shape for a woman of my age. I turned this way and that and giggled at my behavior.

“Dee, you are too old to preen in front of a mirror!” I admonished myself.

I entered the bathroom and opened the tap, adjusting the hot and cold water to my liking. I stepped under the spray savoring it as it hit my naked body.

And then, I was slammed into the shower stall’s wall and pinned there by a tremendous force! I couldn’t move and my breathing was restricted—as if a weight was pinning my body—yet I saw nothing! And then, a powerful force lifted my arms up and pinned my wrists together above me. My legs were forced apart.

To my mounting horror, I could feel invisible hands fondle my naked breasts. They squeezed firmly and they tweaked my nipples. Something cupped my trimmed bush and I could feel fingers questing for my slit.

“Wha-?” was all I could utter and then my mouth was clamped shut by another invisible force.

I moaned as the hand on my crotch shifted and a finger insinuated itself into me….

----

I awoke with a start, still on the couch. The TV was still on and I saw my empty wine glass on the center table.

“Just a dream! That wine is pretty potent!” I thought.

Deciding I needed sleep, I padded up to my room, I took off all my clothes except for my panties. I put on a negligee that went to halfway down my long thighs and flung myself on the bed.

My sleep was interrupted by a noise downstairs. I quickly rose and hurried down the stairs to behold…darkness! All the lights were off and an oppressing darkness seemed to envelop the house. And then the kitchen light turned on. I cautiously approached the pool of light and peered into the kitchen finding…nothing!

Puzzled, I stepped into the kitchen skirting the small table, glancing around me, finding nothing unusual.

And then, something flashed through the air at my left and brushed against my left wrist. I looked down to see a length of rope winding itself around my wrist. Taken by surprise, it took my wrist and bent my arm behind me before capturing the other wrist. I could feel the rope ensnare my wrists and in just a few seconds, my wrists were bound behind my back!

Panicked now, I ran out the kitchen only to trip on an unseen rope that had been stretched across the door. I fell against and wall and sagged down to the floor. The lights came on and I beheld a terrifying sight…lengths of rope were approaching me with the sinuous quality of snakes! I tried to scramble to my feet, but a nearby length captured my ankles and it bound and cinched my ankles by itself, flashing and moving like an animated python.

I opened my mouth to scream then, but a wad of cloth was jammed into my open mouth, stopping me in mid-scream. Cloth wound itself around my head, insuring that I could not expel the packing in my mouth.

I was now bound hand and foot with a gag in my mouth. Still, the ropes approached and they pounced as one. More rope pinned my arms to my body above and below my breasts. I tried to free my legs, but more rope wound around my calves and thighs, limiting their motion. I was now thoroughly trussed on the floor by these animated ropes feeling like a heroine in some horror flick.

And then darkness descended as my eyes were blindfolded.

And then I could feel myself being pulled by the ropes around my body even as I grunted and tried to scream for help. I was dragged slowly across the floor and then up the stairs.

I could smell the fragrance of my room as I was flung onto my bed. The ropes seemed to miraculously evaporate and I thought my ordeal was over but my wrists and ankles were captured anew and soon they were tied to the four corners of the bed stretching me out in a vulnerable position.

I moaned in desperate terror now wondering what was to be done to me. And then, my negligee was ripped apart by something powerful. It felt like a pair of hands ripping them down the front. My panties were also ripped off and now I lay on the bed, completely nude and helpless.

And then a soft voice whispered in my ear, “I’ve come back for you dearest…”

----

Do you want to know what happened to me next?

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Uhhhh, yeah, I’d love to know what happened next!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I struggled in fear and apprehension now, fully aware of how vulnerable I was. Stretched out as I was, my whole body was open to scrutiny to whoever had captured me.

And then I felt hands squeeze my breasts! The sensation was not unpleasant and the individual fingers seemed to pulse with a peculiar energy through my skin. This energy acted like a tranquilizer, stilling my struggles. And then slowly, warmth seemed to spread throughout my body traveling through individual nerves. The hands tweaked my nipples and I groaned through my gag, feeling myself succumbing to the undeniable pleasure starting to creep through me.

“There, there, now! No need to struggle. I won’t harm you. On the contrary, I will bring you much pleasure!” assured the voice. And then, I could feel more rope wrapping around my torso, trapping my breasts in their fibrous embrace, squeezing insistently. Everywhere the rope touched, I felt a crackle of more energy feeding the passion building within me. Soon, I could feel my breasts entrapped within harness that seemed to vibrate with a life of its own.

“You are going to love this!” chuckled the voice as more rope wound itself around my waist before insinuating itself between my legs. I gasped as the ropes tightened, digging into my most sensitive area.

“Aaaaoooowww!” was all I could say as the rope vibrated into my crotch, sending me deeper into the throes of sexual bliss.

By now, I could barely remember how restrained I was as the ropes tormented me and dragged me deeper into a cradle of incredible pleasure. I writhed on the bed, not to escape, but to fully experience the waves of pleasure battering my nude and helpless body.

The vibrations intensified and my breath came in ragged gasps. I could feel the wetness in my crotch being pulled forth by the insidious strands entrapping me.

I was approaching my point of climax when my crotchrope melted away and a large object thrust into my very wet slit, penetrating deeply. It pumped into me, bringing forth more moans and groans. Faster and faster it thrust into me and I was ascending at breakneck speed into the heights of unimaginable pleasure.

“Cum for me now, my beauty!” said the voice and I let forth a passion-filled scream that would’ve alarmed the whole neighborhood had I not been gagged.

AND THEN I WOKE UP! I lay on the couch where it all began and I looked around to a quiet and peaceful house.

“That’s a bit too much wine, I think,” I thought shaking my head as I headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

And then I saw it! Ropemarks on my wrists! Was it really a dream?

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just beautiful and mysterious :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Just beautiful and mysterious :)
Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I'm thinking of a sequel for this. ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Tied by my Maid

Jenny is such a sweetheart! She’s a real godsend around the house. No chore is too much or too big for her. I know very little about her since she started working for me as a part-time maid a year ago. I know that she is a single mom trying to raise a teenaged girl.

She is tall, taller than me. Her body is slim and very fit from the series of jobs she’s had to do in the past. Her arms are particularly developed. She has broad shoulders, small breasts and long legs. Her brown hair frames a 30-year old face with strong features. Her hair is brown and cut short.

I could swear that I could feel her staring at me, especially when I am wearing revealing clothing. I wonder….

----

I was alone in the house that summer morning. I had finished my housework early and decided to indulge in a bit of self-bondage. I padded up to my room and shed my clothes except for my panties and bra.

I took out my bag of ropes and other bondage stuff and made my selection. I started binding my ankles together with some white cotton rope making sure that they were snug but not overly tight. More rope was applied to just above my knees. I gazed at my long legs that were now bound tightly together. I was certainly not running away!

I wound a doubled piece of rope around my waist before running the trailing ends between my legs and fashioned a crotchrope that bit at my private parts with a delightful pressure.

I took a long length of cloth and cleave gagged myself, savoring the tightness around my head. To add to my helplessness, I put on a dark blue sleep mask. I then groped for the handcuffs on the bed making sure that the key was within reach. I captured one wrist with the cuff and took a deep breath before clicking the other cuff around my other wrist. I then took the handcuff keys in hand firmly.

I lay on the bed, bound, gagged and blindfolded and savoured my self-imposed helplessness. I imagined myself as a kidnap victim stashed in a room somewhere waiting for the ransom to be paid or for my captor to return and have his way with me.

Time passed as I went from one fantasy to another in my mind then, I heard a voice!

“Ms. Dee! Where are you?” called out the voice.

It was Jenny! What was she doing here? Frantically, I moved to uncuff myself only to realize that I had dropped the key in my struggles. Frantically, I groped blindly for the key even as I heard footsteps approach my bedroom door.

“Ms. Dee, are you in there? Are you ok?” inquired Jenny. I groped as fast as I could even as I heard the door click open.

“Oh my gosh! What happened? Who did this to you?” said Jenny as she strode to me and pulled off the sleep mask. She then paused, noticing the bright red ballgag sealing my mouth before she bent down to pick up the handcuff key that had fallen on the floor.

Jenny was highly perceptive and looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

“Ms. Dee…did you…do this to yourself?” asked Jenny.

I could feel myself blush in embarrassment, before nodding dumbly. I looked up to see Jenny smiling enigmatically at me.

“Well, why didn’t you say so! I’m sure I can tie a few knots to keep you tied up! Speaking of which, those cuffs must be hurting by now. I know how to fix that!” said Jenny.

I turned away from Jenny so she could uncuff me when, to my surprise, she pushed me facedown onto the bed. She took rope out of my bag and began binding my wrists just above the cuffs. She then tied my elbows together with more rope cinching on them tightly, making me grunt. She then connected my wrists to my bound ankles using another length of rope. I was now hogtied!

“There! That should hold you for a while!” said Jenny as she went out the door, leaving me alone and helpless.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I love the scenarios, looking forward to what is next
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

jone123 wrote: 2 years ago I love the scenarios, looking forward to what is next
Thank you! Welcome to the story! :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I lay on the bed, thoroughly embarrassed and mortified to have my housekeeper find me almost naked and tied up. I dreaded what would happen when she returned.

Jenny soon returned bearing a tray with two cups. I could smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. She set the tray down and proceeded to untie the ropes that held me prisoner. Soon, I was untied and I was rubbing my wrists were the cords had left their imprints on my flesh.

I stood up, stretched and took my terrycloth robe from a hook behind the door. I put it on and knotted the sash firmly before accepting a mug of coffee from Jenny. I sat down on the bed and took a sip of the hot beverage. Jenny sat at the chair near one window.

“So how long have you been doing this?” she asked.

I told Jenny an abridged story of how my late husband would tie me up and lately, I had been missing him dearly, so I turned to tying myself up as a way of reminiscing the happy times with him.

Jenny listened quietly, not interrupting me. Her eyes and expression did not show scorn, pity, or ridicule, but somehow showed great understanding of my plight.

Finally, she spoke, “As you know, I am a single mom. My husband left me a couple of years ago for a younger girl. What you don’t know is that he also used to tie me up and I can understand how the presence of ropes and bondage can add to the excitement in the bedroom. That all changed when he met that girl and our sex life just waned. I used to tie him up too so I learned how to receive and give bondage. When the love disappeared in our marriage, this all disappeared.”

She looked at me straight in the eye and said, “Don’t worry Ms. Dee. Your secret is safe with me.”

I looked at Jenny with newfound admiration for her willingness to support her child and discretion to overlook my strange urges.

“Thank you, Jenny, for keeping my secret. But, I would appreciate it if you could do me one more favor?” I asked.

Jenny’s eyebrows went up in inquiry so I continued, “Would you tie me up again?”

She smiled broadly and answered, “Ms. Dee, it would be my pleasure!”

-----

I soon found myself helplessly bound again, this time to the very chair that Jenny had been sitting on. It was nicely padded and offered anchor points to tie me down. My arms were draped over the chair back, bound and cinched at wrists and elbows. More rope was passed around my body and the chair over and below my breasts, which were now exposed after I removed my bra. The pressure of the ropes added to my arousal as I looked down at my stiff and engorged nipples.

My panties were still in place but the crotchrope had been reapplied and my seated position served to drive the strands into my crotch, causing me to start feeling wet.

I was very exposed as Jenny had chosen to tie my bare legs to the legs of the chair at the ankles and thighs.

Of course, the ballgag had been wedged into my mouth again.

“Okay, Ms. Dee. The deal is that when you’re tied up, you are at my mercy. I can do anything I want to you for one hour. If you want out, you just have to snap your fingers three times. Any other sound or movement means you want to continue, right?”

I nodded enthusiastically, looking up at the maid, who had turned me into her prisoner.

“Now what to do with you, hmmm?” said Jenny as she stood looking me over with her arms crossed.

I shivered at the possibilities and then she uncrossed her arms and moved towards me….
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Excellent story and great possibilities for the next chapter!
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

It’s taken me a little while to first find and then catch up with this tale. But wow what a pleasure ride it’s been. Such an unusual concept in the world of bondage. What a wonderful set of dreams and fantasies Dee is living. I’m really finding myself hooked and desperate for the next update to arrive
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Of course Mrs Dee won´t tap out :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Truly great.stories.I can really.relate.to.. I nope Jenny.the Maid has anpart.three coming up.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

WONDERFUL!! :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 - Teased by the Maid

Jenny walked slowly around me, openly staring at my nearly nude body. I was helpless to stop or dissuade her from whatever she had planned for me. I writhed in mixed fear and excitement. My skin broke out in goosebumps as she seemed to look at every inch of my exposed body.

Finally, she stood behind me and whispered in my ear, “Can’t move…can’t escape, eh? That’s good coz I plan on having a lot of fun with ya.” With that, her hands caressed my exposed 36C breasts. She did this slowly, even lovingly. Her long fingers squeezed gently and I stopped squirming. She kneaded my breasts some more adding to the pressure of the ropes that surrounded them.

And then, she took ahold of one turgid nipple with two fingers and slowly squeezed bringing forth a low moan from my gagged mouth. She did the same to my other breasts and I was now under her spell.

I shook my head as if saying, “Enough!” but she ignored me. I could feel her breath on my neck as her hands roved over my helpless body.

“You have a lovely body, Ms. Dee! So lovely….” she breathed as she continued to explore. She came around to the front and ran her fingernails over my exposed thighs.

“Lovely legs! So long and creamy! I bet you drive the men crazy when you wear shorts or a skirt!” she exclaimed. I writhed some more as her fingers and nails caused all sort of prickling and ticklish sensations on my body.

Jenny kept up the caressing and teasing for some time and then she started untying me! I grunted questioningly feeling on the edge and unfulfilled.

“Don’t worry, Ms. Dee. Just changing things up a little! We got lotsa time!” said Jenny as she freed my legs.

“Get up!” she ordered me and I meekly obeyed with my arms still tied behind me and my gag still firmly in place. She then undid the crotchrope before slowly and sensuously peeling off my last garment. I now stood before her, completely naked and helpless.

I grunted anew as she looped rope around my neck before pulling me forward using it as a makeshift leash. I walked through the house, naked and unable to defend myself before being brought upstairs to my room.

“This will be more private for us, Ms. Dee,” said Jenny as she pushed me to land faceup on the bed. My ankles were bound to the bottom corners of the bed rendering me thoroughly exposed.

“Now you just keep still and I’ll take care of everything!” Jenny reassured me as she finished binding me. She licked her fingers and slowly inserted one then two fingers in my very wet and needy slit. I arched in mixed embarrassment and excitement as she started to finger me. I was groaning loudly now. Good things I was gagged or I would have alarmed the neighbors. Slowly, her fingers worked their magic on me and I could feel the pressure build within my loins.

My flesh was seared mercilessly by her fingers as she dragged me towards the precipice of extreme pleasure. Then, with one final thrust, I fell into a pool of incredible pleasure, letting out a scream. Her hand covered my mouth to stifle my screams as I shuddered with an incredible climax.

“Oooh, that’s only 30 minutes, Ms. Dee! We got a half hour to go! Why don’t you rest up and we can pick this up in 5 minutes, ok?” said Jenny as she went out my bedroom door leaving me in the afterglow of my orgasms. I looked after her, very much looking forward to receiving further torments at her hands.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic