All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Bull yanked again, but this time, Liam presented his best defiant glare. He didn’t moan, didn’t grunt. He matched Bull’s cold stare with one of his own… and he saw the giant falter. Bull couldn’t keep his gaze. The masked man shot his eyes away. From just an angry stare? Bull tried to compose himself.
Uh, oh! Methinks Bull doth reveal himself! :o

All that lies beneath that mask is no stranger to Liam!!! :shock:

Good one, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Another guy potentially falling for Liam?! It'll be funny after all the Spanish for his name to actually be Madrid though. Can't wait for the reveal.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm sure you'd take very good care of our poor captives! And I'm sure they'd grow to appreciate it in due time!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] It does make sense, like casing the joint beforehand. And we'll see just how far they are willing to go in the next chapter!

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Connor certainly is showing his protective side! And worry not, next chapter will be quite interesting!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I'm very excited to finally reveal more about Bull and Hare! It's been killing me not to say too much as these chapters went on!

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] Can you blame Bull? Liam is quite a cutie! I've got some fun plans for Bull in the next few chapters! I don't think I've ever encountered someone named Madrid, but it was too funny not to include!

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I should have the next chapter up tomorrow or the day after! This next part is pretty important, so I want to get it right! Thanks for your patience!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] super excited for the next part! Take all the time you need!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 12: Four Little Numbers

In between his forced crunches, Liam stole glances at Hare. Studying the man as best he could, covered head to toe in black. Liam wasn’t in the best position, stuck bending up and down from the floor, but he couldn’t see an obvious man-bun outline from Hare’s mask. He tried to think back throughout the evening, tried to picture Hare’s head, but the adrenaline and fear of this hostage situation was clouding the fine details in his mind.

But still, the man-bun comment Bull made was sticking out to him. In the worst way. He tried to shake the feeling, tried to push back the nagging thought. He didn’t want what his brain was telling him to be true. Man-Bun… admittedly impressive bondage skills… About the right height… Liam couldn’t confirm his theory, but all signs were screaming that the identity of Hare… was Kyle.

The bartender, part-owner, part-time delivery man, and one-time dream hunk had to be the man behind the mask, the mastermind of this awful night.

Liam couldn’t figure out why. The Cloak and Dagger is doing fine. He can’t need the money. And I can’t believe Kyle would go after Connor’s donations! It seemed especially odd since the Bar also had a donation box for Connor’s community center. It just doesn’t add up…

He cursed against the leather gag as Bull pulled him back up for another kiss. Though, Liam noticed that Bull seemed less enthused. Now that Liam’s fear and nervousness had been replaced with this fury and confusion, Bull’s confidence had faded drastically. The massive, knife-wielding, musclebound hulk now appeared more like a big dog looking for direction.

Connor continued to growl and grumble. His energy was almost completely spent, but he still pulled against Hare’s grasp halfheartedly. I don’t think he knows who Hare and Bull are. I’m sure he suspects that they go to the gym, but I don’t think he’s figured everything out yet… Not that Liam had either. He had good ideas about their identities, but still no clues as to their motives. And he couldn’t exactly investigate or ask questions.

Even with their identities mostly figured out, Liam still couldn’t relax. He didn’t know either of them well enough. Hare and Bull threatening to keep Liam as their bondage toy could easily be a credible threat. So why did it make him hard all over again?

Bull noticed the increased activity in Liam’s gym shorts. He let go of Liam’s leash, and the model fell back to the exercise mat. “Oh, Conejito, are you enjoying the attention I’m giving you? Maybe I can help you out…”

He let the end of the sentence linger, and Liam screamed in anger at the idea.

Leather gloves reached down to undo the ropes binding Liam’s ankles to his thighs. Liam’s legs were unbent, and he audibly sighed at being able to fully lay down. He hadn’t realized how numb his legs had gotten during his crunches. Unfortunately for Liam, that was all Bull seemed inclined to untie.

Instead, the massive hands slowly made their way up Liam’s legs. The bound model shivered at the touch, the unexpected tenderness behind the supple leather. They inched closer and closer, until leather fingers curled around Liam’s waistband. In one swift motion, Bull tugged Liam’s shorts down, exposing Liam’s firm erection.

“Mmmm mmmmm!” Liam shuddered at the newfound attention he was receiving.

“MMMMM MMMMMMffr FFFmmmmkr!” Connor bellowed. His energy renewed, the redhead was once again thrashing. He practically flailed out of Hare’s grip. The smaller thief managed to keep Connor under his control, but the personal trainer was not making it easy.

Bull ignored Connor’s angry screams. Liam felt the smooth touch of leather glove against his shaft, and the slight pump Bull gave. Liam felt violated, ashamed and humiliated… and completely turned on. He didn’t want to admit it, but the feeling of Bull’s strong, leather clad hand moving up and down on his cock, squeezing and stimulating… It felt amazing. He couldn’t help but moan.

Liam couldn’t believe that he was letting himself get turned on by all of this, but Bull was so attentive, gentle, careful. Comparing this Bull to the Bull that held a knife to his throat just hours before was like comparing night and day.

All thoughts of Hare and Bull’s motivations were disappearing with each pump. Would they be this gentle with me and Connor when they take us with them?

Bull continued to stroke his hostage, slow and steady. His latest torture. Liam cried into the panel gag, growing ever more frustrated. He’d been hard most of the evening, and now Bull was making sure that’s all he’d be. Liam bucked his hips against the leather touch, but Bull did not increase his glacial pace.

“Do you want Bull to stop?” Hare asked. Liam began nodding before he realized that the question had been directed at Connor, not him. Once again, all of this was another trick to break the trainer’s will.

Connor grumbled and huffed, but he nodded at the shorter man.

Hare reached up and patted Connor’s cheek. “The code then, if you please. Give us the code and we’ll stop touching your little toy.”

“MMMMMMM!” Connor feebly shook his head.

Liam whined, but it fell on deaf ears.
And so, Bull continued to pump. He increased his speed this time, bringing Liam closer and closer, right up to a release… and then nothing. Bull pulled his hand away, denying Liam even the smallest moment of pleasure. Not allowed to feel anything good tonight.

Liam howled. “MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM PLMMMMMMM!” He pleaded with Bull, with whatever mercy that might exist somewhere. He screamed at Connor. Just give them the fucking code!

And then Bull gripped him firmly again. The long edging began anew, the strong strokes bringing Liam back to the brink.

Once.

Twice.

Three Times. Three Times Bull’s caressing took Liam right up to the edge, before swiftly denying the poor model. Each time, he screamed again, anguish mixing with his frustration. He couldn’t take it anymore. He squirmed under Bull’s hold. Hips twisted, shoulders bucked, feet kicked. Liam did everything in his power to break free from Bull’s cruel edging, but he remained trapped by the gargantuan hands of the masked weightlifter.

“CMMMMNR PLMMMMMSS!” Liam shouted one last desperate attempt to reach his stubborn crush. He didn’t know what Hare and Bull had planned once they got the code, but none of that mattered at this moment. He was too tired, too exhausted, too defeated to see beyond this never ending edging.

At last, Liam’s plight seemed to reach Connor’s ears. “HMMMMR! MMMM GMMMM HMMU MMMM CMMMDD!” Connor groaned into his own gag.

The mask hid Hare’s expression, but Liam knew there was a massive smile underneath the black fabric. “Are you finally ready to cooperate, Muscles?” Hare was practically giddy.

Connor nodded, then hung his head low. Liam’s flame haired knight finally admitted defeat.

Hare reached up, straining on his tiptoes to unlock and unbuckle Connor’s gag. Hare wasted no time pulling the leather free from the trainer’s mouth, a gob of collected drool falling as soon as Connor opened his mouth.

“No funny business, Muscles. The code. Now” Hare’s icy cold voice returned, his brief giddiness already forgotten.

Connor took a few deep breaths before answering. He sighed, and a weakened voice spoke out into the waiting quiet of the gym. “It’s Liam. L-I-A-M. 5-4-2-6. The fucking code spells Liam…”
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

The code spells Liam!!! That is probably the sweetest thing I’ve ever read! This chapter was absolutely worth the wait! I’m so in love with these characters.

Then there is whole Kyle thing, where he said the bar is doing fine and has a donation box there. Either he put it there so he could steal more down the long run when he first heard about Connors project. Or this is Kyle doing something to directly hurt Connor, not for money but for some past rivalry, relationship, for his own kinkiness, ect; OR this is about trying to get Connor and Liam together, which would also be incredibly cute. God I’m in love with this story. Keep up the great work!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I have my own theories about how Kyle may be acting like this but hmm... that's definitely an unexpected development. Wow.

But more importantly, it's heart-meltingly cute how Connor chose his password after Liam! I know it's for the exposition's sake but I find it a little cute how he could've just said the numbers but had to give Liam's name! ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The plot thickens! So when Connor said "let Liam go", "this has nothing to do with Liam" the code was in fact "Liam" . HAHA.
Hoping Kyle's motivation is not money but some kind of jealousy/revenge/love thing. So Connor likes Liam, Liam likes Connor and used to dream about Kyle, Bull is falling for Liam, and Kyle? Wants Liam for himself? Used to be with Connor?
This story keeps getting better.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sparks are flying in my brain! Somehow I'm almost certain this can't be about the money, and is about getting Connor to admit the code - the code that is Liam...

Were they working on their own? Encouraged by Peter and Markus? Perhaps even inadvertantly by Liam himself? I can't wait to find out! :D

But jeez, my heart dropped when Connor finally gave in! This community center better get funded, one way or another! :evil:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Best revelation from this chapter is not that Hare is Kyle!

The best revelation is Connor's obvious care for Liam! Liam is so much on his mind that Connor has Liam's name opening all sorts of combinations...especially the key to Connor's heart! :D
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

an interesting twist. he could have just have the numbers, but he gave the meaning too. was that intentional, or a slip up due to being exhausted?
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

Your story continues to get better and better. Sorry I have not replied in some time. It's been a challenging time for me with work and other circumstances.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@NeedControl ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

@Bradstick I'm glad you are enjoying this story so much! I love all your questions and wonderings about Kyle, and I promise, you will get the answer to Hare/Kyle's and Bull's motives! Just gotta be patient!

@DeeperThanRed You're right, if this were a "normal" situation, Connor probably would've just said the numbers, but there's no drama in that, so of course we had to have him spell it out!

@Guardianbound methinks the Personal Trainer doth protest too much, indeed! Also, having you spell all that out, I'm realizing the relationships between my characters is turning into a confusing web, akin to a conspiracy theory board!

@Volobond the revelations bring only more questions! All in due time, my friend! I understand your frustration in having Connor give in, but he and Liam have been through a lot! Not many people could have held up under such torture!

@KidnappedCowboy It's so incredibly corny, in the best way, right?

@Wedgieboy69 glad to have your comment! I can safely answer it was definitely exhaustion and exacerbation of the night's events! Plus the drama of it all for you lovely readers!

@AbductedAddiction I'm happy you're still enjoying the story! And no need to apologize! Life happens! My recent vertigo issues and delayed releases of the past few chapters is definitely an indication of that. I hope you're doing alright!

Thank you so much everyone! I am incredibly happy that the revelations in this chapter were so well received! But ugh, I am realizing that I can't write these suspense stories, because I've been aching to get to these revelations since I first started this tale. You don't know how happy I am that we are finally arriving at these answers and twists!

Not sure exactly when I'll get the next chapter out, so all I can say is, thank you for your continued patience! Liam and Connor thank you too!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] The build up of the suspense was great and you did an amazing job keeping that suspense throughout the story.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great final breakdown of Connor's will... with that revealed code you can see why! :P

Now with that code revelation....I just wonder what Bull and Hare will do with that nugget of information? :lol: And what will they do next to their prisoners? :?
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@socjuc Connor held out as long as he could! We'll see more of Bull and Hare's plans soon!

Sorry for the delay everyone! The story is taking a turn after that last chapter and I'm having a hard time nailing down the next part! I don't want to present a subpar product, so I have to ask for your patience while I work through this little writing wall! Thanks for understanding!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The next part is finally here! Hope everyone enjoys it!

Part 13: Tension

Time seemed to stand still as Connor’s revelation hung heavy in the air. None of the four of them made a sound. Liam dared not break the silence that followed His crush’s admission, but he stared longingly up at him. The model was awash in emotion. Connor had feelings for him after all. He tried to look at the personal trainer, but Connor, shamed by his defeat, had scrunched his eyes closed. He had remained ungagged for the moment, but he didn’t try to call for help, or scream at the masked men, or plead with them.

Hare and Bull seemed equally as stunned at Connor’s code. Bull had let go of Liam’s erection, his diminutive prey forgotten. Like Liam, the massive burglar’s focus was fixed on the dangling redhead. Hare had gone pensive, considering what Connor said. But finally, after agonizing moments of the lingering, tense silence, the shorter masked man spoke.

“How incredibly sweet.” Hare teased. “It really warms my heart.”

That broke Connor out of his stupor. “Fuck you asswipe. You got the fucking code, now let us go!” He wriggled against his bonds again, trying to body slam Hare.

Hare sidestepped the attack and chuckled. “We’re not stupid, Muscles. We need to check that this code actually works.” he looked down at Liam, splayed out at his feet. “Though, I can’t imagine you’d lie about a code that specific..”

Hare didn’t give Connor a chance to respond. As the redhead opened his mouth to complain, or more likely curse out, Hare’s swift reflexes forced the leather panel gag back inside. Connor still shouted, but futilely, as Hare tightened and buckled the gag once more. Pushing his hanging captive, he turned his attention back to his accomplice.

“You ready to collect the loot?” Bull nodded and stood up, leaving Liam bound and exposed on the exercise mat. He dramatically blew a kiss down to Liam, then started walking back toward the office. He only made it a few steps before Hare stopped him. “One last thing…”

Hare wrapped himself around Connor’s waist and pulled down, hard. Liam watched, confused at first, as Hare continued to pull down. Then he heard two sounds, almost simultaneously. The sound of duct tape ripping, followed closely by the muffled screams of Connor, filled the room. Hare had forced the personal trainer free of the duct tape fastening his hands and fingers to the bar. The masked tormentor’s weight, Connor’s own impressive size, and his utter exhaustion all combined to drag Connor down. He lost his grip on the lofty pull-up machine.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFMMMMMMMMMMMM!” He bellowed as much as the leather would allow him, as his wrists caught the weight of his hanging body.

Hare snatched Connor’s chin in his leather grip. “Did that hurt, Muscles?” He forced the redhead to nod in response, though Liam could tell that it had indeed hurt. “If you are lying about that code, then you and your little toy will feel a whole lot worse!”

Hare left Connor to cry out in pain and anger, and he and Bull left the weight room. Liam and Connor were alone again, the weight of Connor’s code alone with them.

How long has Connor felt this way about me? Liam wondered. He smiled in spite of their dire situation. It was strangely vindicating that his crush, who had been so frustratingly unclear with his feelings, liked him too. They really did have a lot to talk about. If Hare and Bull let us go, that is… He was still worried about the masked men and their plans. If it really was Kyle under the mask, would he actually abduct them?

They needed to escape, Liam concluded. Kyle or not, weightlifting gym goer or not, Liam had little faith in he or Connor being set free. He examined his surroundings, desperately looking for anything to help them get out of these ropes. None of the machines had any really sharp corners or edges. Even if they did, could he cut his ropes in time? He looked up at Connor, trying to adjust his weight to relieve the pain in his wrists.

Realization struck Liam. Connor’s fingers were now free of Hare’s sticky duct tape. Maybe he could pick his knots loose! It was a longshot, but they had to try something. He just needed to get Connor’s attention.

“CMMMMMR!” Liam called up. “CMMMR!”

The personal trainer looked down, fatigue and anguish in his eyes. “LMMM, HMMM SRRMMMY!”

Liam shook his head. Now wasn’t the time for sorrow. “CMMMR FCMMMS!” He forced himself to sit up, struggling against his own abdominal pain. He turned away from Connor, showing off his own duct taped fingers. He wiggled his trapped digits as much as he could, causing a faint crunching sound. “FRRRMMM YMMMMSFF!” He pawed at his own wrist ties, hoping Connor would understand. Please, Connor! Please!

Liam turned back to face his crush, his eyes pleading, trying to pass his message along. He continued to mimic picking at his knots through his duct tape prison. Connor…

Finally, Connor knit his eyebrows together and nodded at his fellow captive. He looked up at his wrist restraints and got to work. Liam cheered him on, powerless to do anything else. He watched as Connor pulled himself up towards the bar again. He began digging the fingers of his right hand into the knots connecting his wrist to the machine.

It was slow, torturously slow. Liam knew, and was sure Connor knew too, that Hare and Bull could be back at any moment. Liam saw how much pain the personal trainer was in. not only was all of his weight stressing his wrists, he was fighting off exhaustion in trying to pull himself back up. Liam could see that Connor’s fingers were jittery, unsure.

And then Connor fell. Losing his grip, unable to keep himself aloft, he fell until the ropes snapped taut and caught him. He screamed again as the pain exploded around his wrists. He whimpered, a sound Liam hadn’t heard from Connor throughout the entire evening. He’s not going to free himself in time… unless…

Liam shimmied his way closer to Connor, straining his sore muscles. He slid over to where the redhead’s ankles were dangling, still lashed together. Liam allowed himself to fall back on his back, then flipped over onto his front. “MMMMMM!” He grunted, forcing himself onto his knees.

He carefully angled himself as he rose up, wincing when Connor’s bound sneakers clocked him in the head. He leaned his head to the side, allowing his partner to rest his feet on Liam’s shoulder. The model rose up as much as he could on his roped up knees. He hoped it would be enough height for Connor.

“THNNNN HMMMMU!” Connor breathed out as Liam bore the full weight on his left shoulder. More than anything that happened tonight, Liam knew he’d feel this shoulder pain tomorrow and the days to come. Fuck, Connor is heavy…

But it seemed to be working. Liam could feel the vibrations and motions of his bulky crush as he picked at the knots binding him to the machine. Unintentionally, Liam found himself holding his breath, waiting for good news.

Waiting….

Picking. Waiting….

Until finally, Connor cried out. “YMMMMMMMS!!!” the red haired trainer cheered as one of his wrists finally came free! Liam could feel him free his left wrist, a much quicker process. Connor’s bound feet lifted off Liam, who audibly sighed in relief from that particular pain. A moment later, Liam’s red haired knight landed triumphantly on the floor next to him. He bent down and deftly untied his ankles.

Connor then reached up and unbuckled the leather gag around his head. It dawned on Liam that Hare had forgotten to reapply the little padlock. He pulled the leather protrusion out of his mouth and let it fall to the floor. Liam couldn’t believe it. Connor was free. Completely free, for the first time all evening. They had a chance!

“Liam!” Connor hunched over his client, whispering harshly. “Are you ok? I’m sorry I didn’t stop them sooner, sorry I put you through all this.” Connor reached down and pulled Liam’s shorts back up, restoring some minor dignity that Liam had been robbed of. He then cupped Liam’s face in both his hands. “I’m gonna get you out, I promise.”

LIam moaned into the hunk’s touch, his eyes fluttering closed. At this moment, there was no danger, no masked men, no threats. Just him and Connor. He felt Connor’s forehead gently press against his own, and he knew his red haired knight really did feel the same way.

But it was over too soon. Connor pulled away and began examining Liam’s restraints. “Fuck. I don’t have the key to your gag.” He glanced around and saw something that Liam had overlooked. Bull’s duffle bag of bondage supplies. The hulking man must have set it aside when he began teasing Liam, and had left it behind when the masked pair went to test the code.

The trainer rifled through it for a moment. “No key in there…” He grumbled, before pulling out a pair of handcuffs and a roll of duct tape. He slipped off his shoes and removed his socks, balling them up in one hand. “Sit tight, Liam. It’s time to end this.” His voice was cold and deadly serious.

Liam wanted to complain that he didn’t have any choice but to sit tight. Connor hadn’t undone any of Liam’s restraints, leaving him sitting on his knees, still completely bound and gagged. But before he could voice his dissatisfaction, they heard the door to the weight room.

Connor gathered his instruments of justice and ducked into the corner, out of sight of whoever was about to return. Liam had no choice but to wait and watch, and pray that Connor could overpower the masked monsters.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Come on Connor! BEAT THIER ASSES! God I really hope he is able to take them in his exhausted state. I really want them them to come out on top after all this.

Absolutely great work! That super exciting that you got a new house! Absolutely worth the wait. Can’t wait to see where this goes from here. I’m really routing for Connor here.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Ooh la laaaaa!!! All this tenderness! All this bondage!! All the peril and hopes and happiness and 😛😛😛😛😛😛!!!

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Come on Connor! BEAT THIER ASSES!
And this!!!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

another captivating chapter. call me a conspiracy theorists, but I still suspect there is more to this story then a legitimate robbery. this seems too planned, and too rehursed.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

It's finally time to switch things up! I really want Connor to prevail but the sadistic me is looking for Connor to lose again just so I can get to see a double cross from either bull or hare.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow tense chapter...was feeling their anxiety of getting caught and not having enough time to escape...that was great!

Now Connor foregoing to undo Liam was a good approach so that they have a chance at least for a counter-strike... :P

Anticipating what Connor will do next.....I hope only Hare comes back by himself...you know to feel Connor's rage :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago It's finally time to switch things up! I really want Connor to prevail but the sadistic me is looking for Connor to lose again just so I can get to see a double cross from either bull or hare.
I'm agreeing with your sadistic you. :twisted:

It also seems the two were away for quite some time more than expected, especially given all the thumping and shouting from the captives.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Aaah, the suspension is killing me!

It's great how Connor finally got free, with the help of Liam nonetheless. I was a bit annoyed at the trainer, but he more than made up for it with how gentlemanly he acted after he got himself untied. Now, onward with the revenge :twisted: (if he can manage to win one against two, that is)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic