Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond Hmmm, we wouldn't want Jerome to return now would we, and with enough chloroform to knock out all our guys ...

I sense Ryan and Dan will be trying to one up each other for a long time to come. Schemes and counter-schemes.

@blackbound Can't outdo you in terms of intense heavy bondage, so glad you enjoyed.

@gag1195 We should really do a reader poll for each character to find out if we prefer them in ropes or in control. I anticipate some interesting results
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Well you continue to amaze me with how great this story is! Not what I'd expected but all the more fun because of that. Great work as ever!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@harveygasson Thank you for motivating me to continue adding to this 'epic saga', thirty plus chapters in and I still don't see an end, especially with all the possible specials and side branch stories.

I haven't forgotten the Jerome thread though, he isn't around now but we'll see him again ;) All part of the plan.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

New poll

Who is the better Dom? Ryan or Prof Dan

For the subs, who would you prefer as a Dom for yourself. For the Doms, who is the better partner? Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments as well. Sway others to join Team Ryan or Team Dan!!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I think Dan wins this one for me. Ryan is definitely skilled, and quite attractive, but I think Dan's experience, attitude, and glut of supplies and bondage materials just puts him in the winning camp for me.

However, I think Ryan is well on his way. If he and Dan could get over their animosity, the good Professor would be an excellent Dom Tutor for young Ryan!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I had to say Dan. Let's not forget that at the start of Ryan and Jason's relationship, Ryan was manipulating him and crossing the line into abusive territory while at the start of Dan and Jason's relationship, Dan was comforting and reassuring Jason while claiming responsibility for what he saw as taking advantage of the vulnerable young man.

Ryan can definitely learn, but both inside and out of scene, Dan has this thing figured out.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I voted for Ryan first but I've reflected over the last couple of days and think it's Dan in the end, he just has the experience and whilst we've not seen the 'softer' Dom bits of him yet I'm sure they're there and, overall, I'd like to see him dominating Ryan and Jason more than Ryan dominating Dan and Jason
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 4 months ago
New poll

Who is the better Dom? Ryan or Prof Dan

This is pretty hard. Ryan is very young and impulsive, as is the case with most young men his age.
Dan has more experience, so personal preferences aside, I would think he makes an overall better dom than Ryan at this point in time.

Bonus points for making a phone call whilst sitting his big bums on Jason's face!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 4 months ago For the Doms, who is the better partner?
Ryan! Definitely much better suited for me than the alternative.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

200,000 Special

Thanks everyone for bringing my first story, which I started as an experiment and for self exploration, close to the 200,000 mark. To celebrate I'm thinking of writing another special or doing something special for you dear readers. Any suggestions?

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Perhaps the most evil of alternate universes where Jerome got Jason to be his boyfriend and they both dommed Jerome's slave Ryan together haha

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congrats on the viewer count!
I dislike making requests, but I would vote for you to continue this storyline where we last left off!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 33
Jason

I will leave you to guess whether Ryan managed to break Professor Dan that day. Needless to say, it made for an excellent, sexy display, with Dan's steely defiance matched against Ryan's desire for complete domination. Ryan and I returned to our college dormitory that night and I slept in his bed, my head resting on his shirtless chest. Ryan had insisted that I stayed by his side that night, not allowing me to sleep alone in my room, Jerome's old room. The thought of Jerome sent chills down my spine again, and I was secretly thankful that I did not have to confront those unpleasant memories of that eventful day on my first night back at the dormitory. As we drifted into sleep, I planted a quick kiss on Ryan's pec. The arms around me tightened and the hand which had been patting the back of head gave me just a few more gentle pats.

A few days later, Ryan and I have an appointment with Prof. Dan. We walk through the campus holding hands and I cannot help but notice a few stares from other students. One of the hot senior jocks on campus was walking around with his new boyfriend locked in his arms, what great gossip material. And Ryan notices the stares as well. "Let's give them something good to talk about shall we," he whispers in my ear. Without further elaboration he pulls me into a deep kiss, smack in the middle of the quad, causing gasps all around us.

It seemed as if the the world stopped around us. However, for me it was for a different reason, I saw him again, Jerome, stalking silently through the crowd. Panicked, I retreat from Ryan. "Let's not keep Dan waiting," I come up with an excuse, quickly reaching for Ryan's hand. Ryan's confusion turns into a handsome, devilish smile. "I'm eager to see him too," he says. As we enter the faculty building, I take a quick glimpse behind me. He was standing right where I saw him, staring straight into my eyes, lips curling into a stomach churning, handsome, devilish smile.

"Good Morning Prof.," I say. "Morning Jason," Dan hugs me, filling my nose with his intoxicating, musky cologne. "Good to see you too Ryan," he smiles politely at my boyfriend. "Indeed, Prof Silverfox," Ryan says, locking the door behind him, its mechanism punctuating his speech. "Someone is excited to see me," Dan says, raising his eyebrows. "How have the past few days been for you?" Ryan asks, walking round Dan's desk and sitting confidently in Dan's black leather office chair. "Business as usual I guess, faculty research drama, examination planning, dealing with rude students," Dan replies, moving to sit opposite Ryan.

"I never said you could sit. If anything you should be punished for not kneeling in front of me before I have to command it," Ryan snarls. "Hmmmpmm," Dan swallows his anger, and reluctantly gets to his knees right where Ryan wants him to. He clasps his hands behind his back, his dress shirt appearing a few sizes too small for his beefy muscular body. I take my place beside Dan too, knowing this was what Ryan would want me to do. "Good boi," Ryan smiles, bending over to pinch my nose. Ryan tugs Dan's tie like a leash, pulling his face closer to his own. "Good boi," he slaps Dan's face slowly and mockingly. Dan growls something fierce, but Ryan's hand drifts to Dan's crotch, cupping the reason why Ryan had his hold over the usually dominant Silverfox. "I asked how you were feeling over the past few days because I wanted to know how you feel going about your daily life, knowing constantly that someone has got you by the balls," Ryan laughs.

"Fuck you," Dan mutters. "OH. Really. Today was meant to be the day you were unlocked," Ryan says, tapping his side pocket to let Dan listen to the tantalising jingle of his keys. "I know you have no intention of unlocking me," Dan says. "Clever. But, in reality, it depends on your performance today," Ryan grins.

Ryan tosses two pairs of metal handcuffs at me, commanding me to secure Dan's hands, before doing the same to myself. He then settles back comfortably in the office chair grinning at us with an air of superiority. "Dan, take off my left shoe. Jason, you do the right. ONLY with your mouths," Ryan added for emphasis. No wonder, Ryan took extra care with his laces today, he has been planning this all along! Dan and I spend the next few minutes bent over on our knees desperately using our teeth to undo Ryan's heavily knotted shoelaces. To make matters worse for Dan, I am sure Ryan threw in a few dead knots for the famous knot theorist to deal with. As I make some headway and Dan seemed slower in his progress Ryan tuts and begins taunting Dan.

These were his pair of smelly running shoes we were trying to remove, ones he used had used the previous night, his socks were a week old too. I almost faint when I successfully remove his shoe, due the putrid scent combined with the exhaustion from carrying out his command. "Jason boi, sniff my feet while we wait for poor Dan here," Ryan commands, his hand stroking his erection over his pants as he watches. When Dan finally removes Ryan's shoe, my boyfriend plants his socked feet firmly over the professor's nose, forcing him the take deep whiffs of his old sweaty socks. "Suck my toes," he continues, groaning sexily when we oblige.

"My Bois are horny now aren't ya?" Ryan asks, eying the bulges in our pants. "Mmmmmghhhh," we moan. "Want to be unlocked Dan?" he asks. "Yes," Dan says. Ryan unzips his pants and lowers his briefs: "You know what to do." Dan crawls on his knees before hesitating when his face came within inches of Ryan's crotch. "Unlock me first," Dan demands. "Know your place Silverfox." Ryan says, then forces himself past Dan's lips. I have had personal experience with Dan's blowjob skills, Ryan will not last long. Yet, I see that he attempts to, grunting loudly and flexing hard to hold back his orgasm for as long as possible. Ryan eventually empties himself into Dan's mouth, sparing Dan's expensive shirt and a humiliating trip to the dry cleaners.

"Once last thing before I unlock you. Say 'I'm your bitch Ryan. Thank you for your cum," Ryan grins, dangling the key to his chastity device in front of him. In response, Dan spits to his side, then looks at Ryan with threatening eyes.

Ryan laughs: "You just lost your chance mate." Ryan uncuffs me then allows me to stand. Pushing Dan to lie on his stomach, he tightens Dan's cuffs then reaches into his bag for ankle cuffs and a short chain. Dan is quickly hogtied in cuffs and chains. Ryan then removes both his socks and stuffs them into Dan's mouth, multiple strips of tape go over his lips and under his chin to seal them in. "Let's go Jason," he sweeps me by the shoulder and heads for the door. "Oh yes the keys," Ryan says, then drops them absentmindedly on the floor by the door. "No. The key for your chastity is still in my pocket. I hope you manage to escape before someone else finds you in your office like this. Good luck!" Ryan cheers. "MMMHMmMPHHH!" Dan rages into his gag, but it was muffled when Ryan shut the door to his office. "Huh, soundproof. I'm impressed," Ryan says, then gently holds my hand and begins walking us out.

Ryan leaves me to attend his classes so I decide pay Scott a visit at his Cafe. Throughout the walk there I find myself often stopping to check if anyone was following me. I was alone, yet it felt as if someone was tailing me, hiding behind in a bush or tree every time I turn my back. A twig snaps. "Ahhhh," I scream, startled birds take flight from the canopy. A squirrel scurries in front of me. "I'm going crazy," I say, rubbing my eyes. I run the remaining distance to the Cafe.

"Jason, are you okay?" Scott asks, looking at me with concern, his hands wiping down a coffee cup. "Is there someone following me?" I ask, trying to catch my breath. "No.... It's quiet. Not a soul.... Oh it's Tom. Afternoon, Tom!" he waves. "My usual, to go please. Got to rush for a class," I say, recovering myself.

I walk back to my room, double pace. "Do you think you can run away from me?" I hear a voice behind me. I spin around, nothing, no one. "You're not real. I'm imagining you," I say. "No you aren't. I just enjoy toying with you," Jerome steps in front of me and I drop my coffee. "Oops. I guess that'll be the only trace of you for Ryan to find," Jerome grins.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I mean, looks like Ryan was too busy trying to assert dominance over Professor Silverfox to really be on the lookout for his threatening and disturbed ex-bf. Who knows? Maybe this time Jerome will be able to worm his way further into Jason's head!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Stumbling on a hog-cuffed and tape gagged Professor Dan rolling around on his office would be quite the treat! Ryan definitely knows how to press the right buttons! Oh right, the Jerome situation. Jason really needs to work on communicating with Ryan, especially when it comes to psycho stalking ex boyfriends!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Excited to see my man Jerome's back! Bad news for Jason, good news for me.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago
200,000 Special

Thanks everyone for bringing my first story, which I started as an experiment and for self exploration, close to the 200,000 mark. To celebrate I'm thinking of writing another special or doing something special for you dear readers. Any suggestions?

Inspired by the latest chapter, perhaps a lil taste of what'd it be like to walk in on a helpless and horny Professor Silverfox?

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 2 months ago
Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago
200,000 Special

Inspired by the latest chapter, perhaps a lil taste of what'd it be like to walk in on a helpless and horny Professor Silverfox?
OOOOO! Yes! An equally sexy colleague/academic rival? Another student? Mr. Hunt stopping by for some fun? I vote for this fun little side story!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond Wouldn't you also want to assert dominance over Dan ;) And Jason didn't do himself any favours by hiding from Ryan that he's been seeing Jerome everywhere! :lol: hear you on the first suggestion, was thinking of a special where Jason's next door neighbour was Jerome, only he finds someone has been made a permanent slave next door too.

@gag1195 Doesn't matter if it's young Dan or current Dan, you just like to see him bound and gagged don't ya ;) Time to change your vote on the better Dom... Give some credit to Jerome, he made Jason think that he was delusional :D

@blackbound You are going to be pleased with all his plans for Jason and Ryan! Poor Jason, someone likes to see you get tortured.

Keep those suggestions coming! I never knew bound and gagged Prof Dan in his office would leave such an impression. Time to change your votes on the poll, cause it doesn't look like you want Dan to be a Dom.
@gag1195 @Volobond We should explore this new character possibility further, if you can crystallise him/her more fully, I'd happily pen a few words on a side story.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

It did make me chuckle with Dan left like that, what a gift to walk in on haha And Jerome back again, perhaps, or is it just Jason cracking under the pressure. Looking forward to finding out which.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@harveygasson A gift that begs to be bagged home ;) Yes, Jason has a vivid imagination, we'll soon see if this nightmare is real or not.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago @blackbound You are going to be pleased with all his plans for Jason and Ryan! Poor Jason, someone likes to see you get tortured.
Since I'm currently treading lightly, someone's gotta take up the hardcore mantle to keep the balance!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ryan having both Jason and the Professor unlacing his crusty old sneaks was very hot. It was made even hotter by the forced socked foot sniff he imposed on them both, and then the ensuing sockgag. Hot stuff! I approve of Ryan's methods.

Can't say I'm pleased to see the undeterrable Jerome back. That guy means trouble!
All in all, I partly blame Ryan for his condition though. And now Jason is going to be a collateral victim...again.

Glad to see this picking up where we last left off!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@bondagefreak It's time to ship Steven, Jeremy and Ethan over to NDN's Ryan 8-)
Who knows one of them may catch the attention of Jerome be helpful in a prisoner swap ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Guardianbound I don't think Ethan would be at all interested considering he's only into being restrained and not into guys per se, but Steven and Jeremy would certainly find that fun. Ryan is like the Dom Jeremy was hoping Brad to be, and Steven would find Ryan hot.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic