Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Mini Vignette

"Mmmmhhhffhhhhhh!!" Professor Daniel Williams yelled into gag. How dare that cocky jock leave him like this. He shifted a little towards the keys left at the corner room, squirming like a worm on his stomach. "Fffmmmfff," he huffed in frustration. He stared at the keys in front of him, he was making little progress.

Taking a break, he attempted to rid himself of his gag. Ryan's ratty old socks had soaked up the cum that he failed to spit out and he now tasted both. "I knew he wasn't going to remove my chastity and I still sucked him off anyway. How stupid of me," Dan thought. He understood why Jason was attracted to Ryan however. He had a (unwarranted, Dan would add,) confidence to him that was magnetic to Bois like Jason, especially so when he was playing Dom. "Mmmpphh" he moaned, the tape wouldn't budge. He had to wait till he had rid himself of the cuffs and chains hogtying him then. But for that he needed those keys.

There was a knock on the door, and Dan's heart sank. The news would spread throughout the faculty in a day and the rest of the University by the end of the week. But had no other appointments that day. Who could the person at the door possibly be?

A head poked into the room. "Professor Williams are you.... ohhh.... ohhh my," he said. Dan stared at the man who had now stepped into his office, locking it just as quickly behind him. That deep voice, that jawline. No, could it be? "Is this how you greet an old friend?" Michael Hunt said, picking up the keys from the floor.

"Mmmghmmgg mhhggff mmmggggg," Dan attempted to explain himself. "Some things change, some things don't am I right," Michael chuckled, releasing the chain connecting Dan's ankles to his wrists, but neglecting to remove either of the cuffs. Since they had last met, Dan had bulked up to the size Michael was in his memory, broad in the shoulders with a thick well-muscled chest, whereas Michael had.... shrunk. What happened to the globe trotting top government agent, who made is heart flutter all those years ago.

To his surprise, Michael hauled Dan onto his office chair with ease, possessing the same strength he had decades ago. The tape was ripped off along with a few strands of his glorious white facial hair. "Thank mmmphhhhh," he was silenced by a deep longing kiss, as if their painful separation had never happened. "What happened to... Blaire?" Dan whispered, their noses and foreheads still touching. "She's ... gone," Michael muttered. "I'm sorry," Dan said, then a sick feeling hit him. "You came today because you think I'm your side piece!? Your wife's dead and you're ready for me now!?" Dan backed away.

"What!? No. How could you think that of me," Michael said. "I came because I had something tell you. Remember my son Travis?"

"Yes. And?"

"Have you met a Travis recently?" the corners of Michael's lips turned up in the same charming way Dan remembered.

"Wha.... yes.... ohhh....ohhhh my....I think I'm going to be sick," Dan said. "I thought you should know, knowing our history. And maybe we could catch up," Michael said.

"Yes. It's been too long," Dan said. "Great," Michael said, and Dan found himself suddenly handgagged. "Hmmmpphhhh?" Dan struggled in his office chair. He heard a whisper in his ear: "I never said what catching up meant. Besides, it's been decades but, you'll always be my Danny boi."

"Hmhmmmhppggg fffmmmpphhhh!!!"

"Some things change, some things don't. Danny boi," Dan felt a light peck at the back of his neck and shuddered deeply, moaning sweetly into the hand covering his lips.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Wow, like father, like son, I suppose? Cute and humorous, and I love to see it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This story is absolutely incredible! Sad that I didn't read it before. Ryan and Jason are a cute couple and they keep getting into trouble :lol:

I'm on Professor Dan's team, I like more experienced men like him, Ryan has a lot to learn :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What a wonderful, if only slightly awkward, vignette! Always happy for more Hunt and Dan content, and wonderfully, Hunt kept Dan bound and mostly gagged the entire time! He knows how important it is to keep the good professor under lock and key!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond Well, there are worse things than inheriting a love for ropes from your Dad. Yea they're tough on the outside, soft cute Teddy bears on the inside. And I'm sure Daddy Hunt specifically emphasised capture and escape training for his agency men, yet to be tested by The Company tho ;)

@Tsuhaya Ryan and Jason sure do attract trouble wherever they go. And somehow being bound and gagged is often involved.

@gag1195 It could've been more awkward if Hunt Sr. chose to let Dan continue getting 'friendly' with Travis and Scott, unaware of his relationship to Hunt Sr. Glad you enjoy all the Dan&Hunt side content! Dan wishes he could keep you under lock and key in his basement @gag1195 ;) to punish you for encouraging Hunt. It's been decades man, I'm a Hunky Silverfox Dom now! :lol:

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I need this cliff hanger to be fixed!!! I’m dying to know what happens next!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@ChairBoy I'm guessing you mean the original storyline and not Dan and Hunt. You'll have to wait a little for the next update, this story takes more inspiration and a longer time to write. In the meanwhile you may want to settle for reading the side stories. Thanks for the comment :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic