Office Kidnapping M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Office Kidnapping M/f

Post by Mr Underheel »

Waiting. Anticipation. Anxiousness. I hope that is what has been building inside Jane’s mind these past six weeks.

She wanted me to capture her again. I didn’t technically promise to do that although it was strongly implied. That is probably why, as I continued to stalk her I found her habits had become even more predictable than before. I had even tried the useless lock on her back door every Saturday evening. It was never locked at sundown. It would be too easy, too predictable, too expected for me to snatch her the same way as that first time.

That’s why I found a way to access the storage room at her office and stowed some gear there. She had been working later on Friday nights, the last to leave every Friday for the past month.

The rear door was the exit to the employee car park so naturally, she would walk right by my hiding place as she was leaving

I picked the right day, too! She looked a combination of sexy and conservative with that black sweater collar so high on her neck, barely above the knee red skirt, and black tights. And then there are those boots!

Last time, she wore no shoes. This time, it was as though she saw right into the fetish section of my brain. To me, they were the hottest boots ever made!

The heels clicked across the tile floor as she wrapped up her day. Seconds later, I sprang
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start, love the boots
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great! You have talent and should keep writing. It is terrible to be ghosted but maybe that is what will free you.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I left out the boot description

Black leather. Knee high. 1/2” platforms. 4 1/2” stiletto heels. Semi-rounded toes.

Thanks so much [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic