The Living Mannequin (FF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

The Living Mannequin

Like many other young students, I had the urge to spend a semester abroad. So I left my hometown in the west of Germany and decided to spend my semester abroad in a small student town in England.

After the first two months, I realized that my budget was shrinking faster than I had calculated. So I had to find a job. So I went to the bulletin board with the job offers at the university. I had no experience as a waitress and a job at the supermarket checkout was not the right thing for me. Then I saw a job offer in an erotic store between all the notes. I already knew such an erotic store from my German homeland. I was not often inside but when I was inside, there was not much going on. The ideal student job I thought to myself.

So I decided to stop by the next morning to see if I could still get the job. Arrived in the erotic store received me two friendly young ladies who were only a few years older than me. I introduced myself as Jana and asked if the job was still available, whereupon the two became even more cheerful while they briefly examined me. I was a pretty girl, had a great figure and could definitely turn the boys' heads.

They gave me to understand that I could start right away if I wanted. I nodded, whereupon both grinned broadly, gave me one after the other the hand and introduced themselves as Reidy and Chelseykittycat. Reidy then went into a back room, which was probably her office, and beckoned me to follow her. Chelseykittycat meanwhile went to the sales counter and waited for customers.

In the office Reidy handed me a contract and gave me time to read it before I signed anything. I did notice that one clause said something like "the employee may be called upon to do any work" but I thought that was a standard clause. What kind of work would that be in an erotic store? Cashiering, advising, putting goods away and maybe cleaning a bit. That was all right with me to earn something with little work. I signed the contract and was happy to get a job so quickly and easily. Reidy and I returned to the sales room where Chelseykittycat was still standing at the sales counter.

Arrived at the sales counter I asked quite curious what my tasks are. Chelsey explained to me that I only have one task while she came around the counter. "And that would be" I asked. "You have the task of presenting our bondage products" she laughed, whereupon Reidy also started laughing.

I cringed because I was not comfortable with them laughing. I've heard of bondage before, but since I've never been in contact with bondage before, I thought of everything but bondage when I thought of a sex store.

I began to stammer insecurely something like: "And how did you imagine that"? The two laughed again and answered me: "don't worry about it". They grabbed me at the same time and pressed me against the sales counter so that my upper body was slightly pushed forward onto the sales counter. My hands were pulled almost simultaneously on my back and it closed briefly one after the other under a rattling noise handcuffs around my wrists.

They let go of me and I reflexively tried to pull my hands apart. But too late. My hands were chained together behind my back. I looked at the door and immediately ran. Reidy and Chelsey didn't even pursue me. When I got to the door I tried to open it with my foot but it was locked and they were laughing again.

The two of them came to the door. Chelsey took me aside and Reidy closed the curtains on the door. I panicked and tried to break free but where could I go? I struggled with both of them and stammered because I didn't know what to say. The two made only "shhh... and suddenly Reidy, who had positioned herself behind me, pushed something like a ball into my mouth and closed something at the back of my head.

I was full of panic and protested into the gag. Reidy and Chelsey seemed to take pity on me. They took me in their arms and pressed their cheeks against mine while stroking my head.

After a short while Reidy said, "so come on, let's get them ready for the job" and Chelsey added that they would then explain everything to me. Reidy led me towards a platform while Chelsey went somewhere else. There was a pole mounted on the pedestal. It was one of those poles that you could dance on. When we arrived at the platform, I realized that it was the curtained window of the store. I refused to climb the 30cm onto the platform by pushing myself away from it with my feet.

A moment later Chelsey returned, bringing with her lots of white cotton rope, which she threw onto the pedestal in front of me. I cringed again and made gagged sounds. "Okay" Chelsey said as she stood in front of me and pulled up my red sweater. "Our adult store is not doing well. There are hardly any customers here and as you already noticed the store here is also a bit secluded in a side alley" she continued saying while she carefully pulled my sweater over my head. She couldn't just take the sweater off because I was handcuffed, but now that my head was out of the sweater she could slide it down my arms to my wrists.

Chelsey continued by telling me that they had to come up with something to save the store and that's when they came up with the idea of the live mannequin. Reidy added that they really meant no harm and that if they could save the store I would get my share. I could understand Reidy and Chelsey of course but that I should be humiliated and degraded for it was really too far for me.

Next Chelsey started to take off my jeans. I tried to resist but when Reidy pushed my arms up I gave in and let her take my jeans off too. Chelsey opened my white shoes and took them off before the light blue jeans followed and finally my red socks.

Except for my sweater, which was around my handcuffed hands and the black bra which matched my panties well, I was now almost naked in front of the two. Chelsey took a step back and eyed me. "Nice bra" she said and pointed to two stars to which she added that we didn't need them anymore. They were stars taped to the bare breasts to cover the nipples. I was not happy about my situation but to have stars stuck on the chest I could now really spare me.

"So then to my part" said Reidy and the two of them maneuvered me onto the platform and placed me with my back against the pole. Chelsey now pushed me against the cold pole and Reidy collected the white cotton ropes which she then untangled. Reidy came behind me and started to tie my upper body to the pole with a double rope. I resisted by trying to move away from the pole or circling my shoulders but less than two minutes later my upper body was tied to the pole. Four strands of rope ran around my body and the pole above and below my breasts.

Reidy made sure that the parallel running ropes were also nice and clean and parallel toeignender lay. Further rope came from behind right and left over my shoulders, wrapped around my lower chest ropes and went over my shoulders back to my back. She probably wrapped the ropes around the pole as I was pulled toward the pole with my neck.

Next, the rope strands came forward between my right upper arm and torso, went up to my right shoulder, along behind the bar and my neck, and over my left shoulder and between my left upper arm and torso back onto my back. Chelsey, who was still standing in front of me, kept pushing my upper arms back a bit.

I was tied in this way piece by piece tighter to the Poledancestange.ich could not help but look down at me to look at the ropes that tied me. I guess I looked a little too long, because when I looked up again I saw Chelsey with a big grin on her face. "Well do you like it?" she asked me visibly pleased. I quickly shook my head and protested into the ball gag. "Yeah yeah" Chelsey laughed and stroked my hair.

Reidy said nothing in response. She was probably concentrating entirely on tying me up as helplessly as possible. She slid a single strand of rope forward between my torso and upper arm on each of my right and left sides, wrapped the lower chest ropes around it, and slid the rope back again. This was followed by ties behind my back that I could not see. It felt like the ropes holding me to the bar were tightened with ropes tied between the bar and my torso. Anyway, after that I was tied to the pole with my upper body pretty tight.

Half in thought I was like the standing in front of me Chelsey nodded briefly. Then everything went very fast. Chelsey walked to Reidy's back, my hands were grabbed, my right handcuff was loosened and immediately closed again. My hands were still handcuffed but with the difference that the chain of the handcuffs did not run between my body and the bar, but behind the bar.

This was only a very small chance to free myself but with the handcuffs behind the bar I had to surrender to my fate. While they continued with the bondage to me I already imagined how I am helplessly tied to a bar and exposed to the gaze of passers-by.

The bondage on me was continued by Reidy tying a double taken rope twice around my belly, waist, bar and forearms. This bondage was also quite loose at first, but then tightened as the rope was tied between my forearms and the bar, as well as directly between my forearms. Chelsey now reached between my legs and brought forward a strand of the remaining rope. She wrapped it around my waist rope and threaded it back through my crotch where she knotted it to the others. I felt the rope clearly in my crotch and hoped it didn't show as well as it felt.

Reidy, meanwhile, seemed to have tied the other single strand of rope to the rope of my upper body restraint, because I noticed the rope around my forearms being pulled up slightly. She took off my handcuffs and said smugly that I can't present the handcuffs to the customer if I wear them behind my back. That made sense to me, because I was standing with my head to the shop window, but I couldn't think of any other way to present the handcuffs.

When I was still carrying out this train of thought I saw how Reidy fastened a handcuff between my left arm and the left breast at the upper breast rope. The handcuffs were now hanging down on one of the ropes that bound me and Reidy laughed that I should remind her to attach a price tag to the handcuffs. I acknowledged that with a nasty look and a slight protest into the gag.

While I tugged on my now almost parallel cuffed forearms Chelsey lifted my feet one after the other briefly to put on black socks or something. I could tug all I wanted and I couldn't reach a knot with my hands either. Reidy seemed to have an impressive command of her rope work. Chelsey pulled up my socks and it turned out they were stockings that now reached to the middle of my thighs.

Reidy, meanwhile, was making up another rope and remarked in passing that I was a real hottie. I was flattered, but did I really have to be tied up first, I asked myself, smirking a bit?

My ankles, calves, knees and thighs were tied to the bar next. With each of these restraints, the rope also ran between my legs as well as between my legs and the bar. I was now standing candle-straight tied to the bar and practically unable to move.

I did some quick soul-searching and wondered what this strange feeling was. I could not believe it. Did I like being tied up against my will? Or was it this helplessness? Reidy's rope work? The two ladies didn't seem threatening at all either with their cheerful demeanor.

To my surprise, Chelsey took off my gag next. I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything. But Reidy already took the floor and asked me how I felt in the ropes. I stammered something, whereupon Chelsey interrupted me and said that I would like it. I nodded and now said that strangely enough I actually found it very exciting. In another sentence I begged them not to put me on display in the window because I'm really embarrassed and I find it very humiliating.

Chelsey hugged me and Reidy patted me. Reidy said that they were really convinced by the idea of the living mannequin but didn't trust themselves because almost everyone in the town knew them. They admitted they didn't have the courage.

While we were talking, Reidy was threading something through the air holes in the ballgags. They both said they were really sorry but I was their last chance. While I was about to say something like "but why me of all people" I had the ballgag in my mouth again. At the same time Chelsey put a price tag on the handcuffs that were hanging down on me. Probably Reidy also attached a price tag to the ballgag with the string that gagged me, because something was hanging under my chin.

Reidy attached price tags to the rope and the stockings and Chelsey made me up a bit, since I was their new figurehead. With a fake smile on her face, she showed me the clause in the contract that said I could be called upon to do any work. They gave me the advice to flirt with the passers-by outside. I should work with my facial expressions. "And now showtime," Chelsey said, clapping her hands twice as Reidy began to raise the curtain.

As the curtain opened in front of me and I looked through the storefront window into the alley, I got hot and cold at the same time. Immediately I caught sight of the first two passersby in the alley. It was an elderly couple who passed me without taking any notice of me. Then I saw three students coming from the other side. I pretended that I was really just a mannequin and tried not to move.

Admittedly I couldn't do much either as well as Reidy tied me to the pole but I tried not to blink my eyes and keep my breathing shallow.
To
One boy in the group pointed to the store window I was standing in and the three of them approached me. One of the group said something to the other two, whereupon they started watching me. After a few seconds, the first of the group smiled and pointed at me. He spoke to the others and the group seemed to have realized that I was a real woman.

I became bright red in the face from one second to the other, whereupon the group also broke out in laughter. The situation so helplessly tied up, in underwear, with a ballgag in my mouth and the black stockings to face the group was so blamable to me. I didn't know when they would go on again and I couldn't get away from my pole here either. The seconds seemed like minutes and now they were photographing me with their phones.

A thousand thoughts shot through my head. I was of course clear that this situation is a found food for the social networks. The thought crossed my mind that I wouldn't be able to show my face here in town anymore and that I would have to cut short my semester abroad. I got angry at Chelsey and Reidy. How could those two do something so mean to me.

I fought tears for a moment but then the girl in the group gave me a thumbs up and the two guys waved goodbye. It seemed to me as if they had just paid their respect to me and recognized my courage to present me here so. Of course they didn't know that I was forced to do this, I thought.

And so it went on for the next hours. Some passers-by just walked past me. Others just glanced at me and didn't seem to recognize that I was real and a few others stopped. As Chelsey and Reidy said, the store was badly located in the side alley and therefore there were not so many people.

A few students came again, to whom I seemed deceptively real for a doll. They started to provoke me by jumping in front of the shop window and making funny faces. At some point I couldn't keep from smiling, showed my teeth above and below the ball gag and nodded at them.

They also took photos of me again and seemed to thank me for their gestures. I made my thoughts again and even if I had no contact with the topic of bondage until now, I stood in the window of an English erotic store. Maybe all this was not so unusual or embarrassing for the people here.
Reidy suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts, took the ballgag out of my mouth and asked me how I was doing. I asked her if she could finally free me again, which she did right after telling me that she wanted to ask me if I needed to go to the bathroom anyway.

Reidy asked me how it was for me, whereupon I asked her what she thought it was for me. "Insanely exciting" Reidy smirked and looked at me. "Too exciting" I returned her a little harshly. Reidy removed the last of the ropes and handed me my clothes. I quickly put them on and just as quickly left the store. The two of them made no effort to stop me and Chelsey called out to me something like "have a good night."

On my way back to the dorm, I stopped at a bar. I needed a beer right now after this experience. I sat down in a corner of the bar, drank my beer and looked through the social networks. After I had arrived at the second beer and have tried for half an hour the various hashtags something like relief came up in me. Okay, it was still very early, but I had the hope that the showcase today is not too big circles.

After the third beer I went home and spent the rest of the evening alone in my room. My roommates knew nothing of my experience but somehow I felt ashamed to have fallen for something like that.

It was already eleven o'clock in the evening and I was about to go to sleep when suddenly my roommate Kelly knocked on your door. I asked her to come into my room and she immediately showed me a picture on her phone of me tied up in a shop window. Out of reflex, I immediately denied being the person in the photo, whereupon Kelly began to laugh and pointed out that my makeup alone would give me away.

It drove the blush in my face again. Kelly said further that it was easy to recognize me even without the makeup and asked me what I had done there and why I was standing tied up in a shop window. I told her that I hadn't planned it all that way and now had to grin sheepishly.

"Where did you get that from Kelly and why are you looking at such pictures" I asked her curiously. She answered me that she does not have to look for it. Rather, in most of the hashtags that have to do with the university or the town, you come across your photo all by itself. Kelly patted me on the shoulder and said that I was trending.

I put my hands in front of my face and started to tell Kelly what happened. Kelly seemed pretty relaxed and kept laughing as I told her the story. I asked her if she didn't think it was bad, whereupon Kelly became thoughtful and searched for words. She avoided my question and said that the action in the shop window had earned me many fans. Kelly shrugged her shoulders and left the room.

I immediately grabbed my phone and checked social media. It didn't take a minute and I saw the pictures of me in the storefront. The comments from other users were consistently positive. They praised my courage, great rope work and especially my sex appeal. I didn't even want to go to the Erotikshpop tomorrow to work there or rather to stand around tied up but with the tailwind in the social networks I suddenly felt something.

Before I fell asleep I thought about it all again. I was looking for a job where I didn't have to do much and still make good money. And I had, in retrospect, the most exciting day of my life today. I got overwhelmed, tied up and put on display. Okay that can be very embarrassing but I am quite pretty and people seemed to love me.

So the next morning I went back to the adult store. Chelsey and Reidy came rushing to the door when they saw me and fell around my neck. "We are so happy you came back. We were worried that we were being too unfair with you" they said.

I, on the other hand, had gained self-confidence and confidently said that I had signed a contract. Today I let myself first make up before I was tied up. I let myself be tied up voluntarily and feverishly awaited the moment when I was handed over to the passers-by.

Also on the second day I acted at first as if I were a doll and kept still. When it came to a situation in which the passers-by stood in front of me and wondered whether I was real or not, I suddenly winked, which caused one or the other passerby to recoil. I flirted with my eyes and tried to play with the passers-by.

I saw women who started talking to their husbands. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it seemed like they were begging their husbands to be tied up. When the women looked up at me I nodded at them with a grin and one or the other couple entered the store to buy ropes, gags and other fetish items.

In the evening of the second day Reidy invited me to come to her. She asked me what I thought about having a bondage party. Of course, such a party was still something completely new for me. But hey; the two of them had already tied me up and that honestly moved me quite a bit. I asked if I could bring my roommate Kelly which they both answered with a yes.

So I went home and asked Kelly what she thought of a bondage party. I didn't have to convince Kelly much at all, because she was already looking at me on social media again. She told me that I was now known as "BoundJana".

So Kelly was almost more excited about it than I was. We bought three bottles of red wine and went to Reidy's. Kelly and I received a very warm welcome which helped us to gain confidence. After the first bottle of wine, Kelly suddenly asked what was going on with the ropes, whereupon Reidy fetched the ropes.

We tied each other up the whole evening. At first we didn't manage to tie up Chelsey and Reidy so that they couldn't free themselves, while they always tied us up so that we had no chance to free ourselves.

But they were also fair enough to show us all the tricks of the trade and how to tie up a person really well.we had a very nice evening together. One of us was always bound and gagged for half an hour and the others drank wine, talked and watched the bound person

When I came to work on the third day, barrier tapes were set up in front of my shop window. I was prepared, made up and tied up in the shop window and faced an ever-growing crowd of people. The people seemed to arrive from further and further to see me tied up in the shop window.the many people made me a little nervous. But they also seemed to be here specifically for me.

Chelsey went around collecting money from passersby who wanted to take my picture. Reidy posed in sexy positions with me to make the photographers a nice subject. At some point Reidy kissed me and told me how grateful she was to me.

In the evening the two asked me if we would like to be a team. I was by now a household name throughout the British bondage scene under BoundJana and I liked the role. In the following weeks I was tied up in various positions in the shop window,

Reidy and Chelsey had saved their store and I became co-owner.

Who would have ever thought that I would conquer England in this way

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

I love this. What an amazing story, very well written. I enjoyed it a lot
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story. I hope the three board members enjoyed it, even if [mention]Reidy[/mention] needed the gender operation to take part.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Lovely story! :D :D :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Excellent story. I hope the three board members enjoyed it, even if @Reidy needed the gender operation to take part.
You do what you need to do to make it into such good stories.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Wow. Great story. Verry well written. Keep up the good work! :D really like the build up from Jana to BoundJana.

I think one of the best stories I reed so far ;)
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I'm sorry @Reidy. I didn't want to gender reassign anyone just for my little story.

I was looking for characters from England and I also knew that FunGirlKatie rather loves scarves : )

Maybe I should have thought of you @JulieG.

P.S. I still need a character who is tied up to a chair by his mom during the video chat in front of all of his friends. But be careful, that could be very embarrassing for the boy ; )

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

So i didn't realize at first that the characters were based on forum members, that made it an interesting take on the story.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

That is a really good story i like it.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
saarwa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by saarwa »

super nice story, rly liked it!
TotoTheHero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TotoTheHero »

Every time I read one of your stories, I see the development of great writing, using interesting perils. This is the third story of your I have perused and I am not disappointed.
I love how one can go from being an unwilling subject to a confident woman with the help of understanding friends-to-be.
Thank you for a marvelous read.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic