Mother/Son Bonding (MM/Fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mother/Son Bonding (MM/Fm)

Post by RobbyCalico »

Mother/Son Bonding

It was just another Friday morning for Gina and her teenage son Robby. The 48 year old single mother had long black hair, was 5'2", and was a little chubby. She was going to work at the bank after taking Robby to school, and was wearing a white blouse with 3/4 length sleeves, black dress pants, with black heels. She also wore black rimmed glasses and a watch on her right wrist. Robby was an 15 year old high school student who stood over her at 5'8", medium build, and had medium length dark brown hair. He was wearing a red and white football jersey, blue jeans, with white ankle socks and white and black sneakers. He sported a black watch on his right wrist.
They were both sitting on the couch, idling with their phones as they waited for the clock to hit 6:30, which was when they would leave. Robby started school at 7 and she started work at 7:15, and since the school was a block away from the bank she always took him. He didn't like it, but he knew that his mom wanted to spend time with him since he was her only youngest child and would be leaving for college in a few years, so he put up with being dropped off by his mom. It was almost 6:30 when the doorbell rang.
"Can you get that, honey?" Gina asked, texting her friend Jeanne.
"In a second." Robby replied, fixated on his own texting.
"Now." She said in a tone that Robby knew from experience would start an argument if he ignored. He put down his phone and hopped off the couch.
"Fine." He said in annoyance, heading to the front door. He looked through the peephole, but saw nobody. "What the hell?" He asked in bewilderment. He started to turn back to the couch when the doorbell rang again. Sighing, he went back to the peephole.
Still, nothing.
Frustrated, he flung the door open, yelling "Hey, knock it off!" Suddenly, a man in a black jacket, blue jeans, and a ski mask flung himself around the corner and grabbed him by the front of his shirt with a black gloved hand, pushing him back inside.
"Oh shit!" Robby screamed, as the masked man shoved a gun in his face. Another man, wearing a dark hooded jacket and blue jeans, his face under his hood hidden by a black bandana, followed them in and quickly closed and locked the door behind them.
'Ski-Mask' turned Robby around, leading him into the living room with his left hand on the teen's shoulder, with the other hand holding the gun to his neck.
"Oh my god!" Gina screamed as the three entered, dropping her phone to the floor, her hands flinging to her mouth.
"Do what we say and you and your boy here won't be harmed." Ordered 'Bandana', moving past 'Ski-Mask' and his hostage to face Gina, gun drawn and pointed at her.
"Take what you want, just please don't hurt us!" Gina cried.
"We're not here to rob you, Ms. Calico. We're here because of your husband." Bandana replied.
"I'm divorced. Tom doesn't live here anymore." She said. "What do you want with him?"
"Our boss is on trial for things that he didn't do, and we've learned that your ex-husband happens to be one of the undecided jurors. We need to persuade him to make the right decision, and since he won't take bribes, we have no choice but to hold you and your boy here." Bandana explained. He looked around the room. "Anyone else the house?"
"No..no, just me and my son." Gina said.
"What are you going to do to us?" Robby asked, trying to hide his fear with defiance.
"You and your mom are going to let me and my associate spend the weekend here while we convince your dad to come to his senses. You two are just going to be kept out of the way during that time." Bandana replied, and then winked. "Hey, look on the bright side, you get to miss school today."
Robby glared at him, unamused.
"Speaking of which," Bandana continued, turning back to Gina, "You're going to call up your work and tell them that you're going to be calling out sick for the next few days." He gestured with his gun. "Do it now. Call for help and your son dies." He said menacingly, his polite tone gone.
She slowly picked up her phone and started dialing up her work.
"Mom. Don't." Robby pleaded.
"It will be okay honey." She told him as it was ringing. "Hey Kim, it's Gina. I'm going to be taking the next few days off. Robby's sick, and I think I'm catching it too. Nothing bad, just a fever. Okay, I will. Bye." Gina hung up the phone and handed it to Bandana.
"Nice job darling. Now to keep you two out of trouble. Do you have laundry room?"
"It's in the basement." She answered.
"Perfect."

The two men forced Robby and Gina downstairs into their basement at gunpoint, mother and son both clutching each other. Ski-Mask, who had not once said a word, had removed his jacket in the living room and tossed it on a chair, and was now wearing a gray t-shirt. Bandana only pulled back his hood, revealing a balding head with greasy brown hair.
The basement was basic, unremarkable apart from an old furnace in the center of the room and some exercise equipment in the corner. The laundry room was a small room off the left of the stairs, that was about 10x10, with a washer, dryer, and sink combo on the right of the door, and a cabinet and hamper on the opposite end. Above the washer and dryer were two small windows, and above the cabinet opposite the windows was another cabinet.
They made Robby and Gina sit in the center of the room. Bandana kept his gun aimed at them, while his accomplice pilfered through the drawers of the cabinets before pulling out a bundle of cable ties, some towels, and a large roll of duct tape and placed it between mother and son.
"Tie his ankles, and don't make them loose. We'll check." Bandana ordered, gesturing with his gun. Gina hesitated for a second but complied, ziptying her son's ankles.
"I'm so sorry, honey."
"It's okay, mom." Robby grunted as his ankles were tightly bound together in front of him.
"Is this enough?" Gina asked after a minute or two.
"Yes. Perfect." Bandana replied. "Now grab do the same to your ankles."
She complied, ziptying her legs as well. Once her ankles were securely bound, Bandana ordered them to kneel, both now sitting on their bound ankles.
"Now take a towel and put it in your mouth. Then take that duct tape and wrap it around your head" He ordered her.
"Please, you don't need to gag us. We won't make any noise." She pleaded.
"Can't take that chance darling." He gestured his gun at her threateningly.
Reluctantly, Gina picked up a towel and stuffed it in her mouth as best she could, grimacing once it was mostly in.
"Now the tape."
"Mmpgh." She nodded, putting the roll of duct tape over her mouth, securing the towel. She began wrapping it around her head about 6 or 7 times before Bandana told her to stop. She handed him the roll and looked at her son, worringly. He grabbed her hand in order to comfort her. A second later, Bandana came around behind him and forced Robby's wrists together behind his back in an x, causing him to grunt.
Bandana grabbed another ziptie and bound his wrist tightly, before taking another one and ziptying Robby's wrists to his ankles.
As Ski-Mask began doing the same to Gina, Bandana grabbed the other towel and tried putting it in Robby's mouth, but he forced his mouth shut. Sighing, Bandana pinched his nose, and Robby was forced to open his mouth to breathe.
"Bastarfmffph!" The teen started to swear as the towel was forced into his mouth. Bandana picked up the roll of duct tape and started to wrap it around Robby's head about 7 or 8 times. When he was done, Bandana placed the roll of duct tape on the cabinet. At the same time, Ski-Mask had finished binding Gina's wrists securely behind her back to her ankles with the zipties.
"Like mother like son." Ski-Mask spoke in a deep, gravely voice for the first time.
"Mmmmph." Robby moaned, glaring at them in hatred.
"Mmmppphhh." Gina moaned, struggling in her hogtie.
"Lets get you two comfortable." Bandana said. He gently pushed Gina onto her stomach, so she was lying on the floor, and then did the same to Robby, moving him into place next to his mother. "How sweet." He chuckled. He took Gina's phone out of his back pocket and pointed the camera at them.
"Say cheese!" He said in amusement. Gina and Robby both looked into the camera.
"Mmmpphhh!"
"Mmmpppphhhh!"
Bandana snapped a few photos and then removed Gina's glasses and wrapped her head, covering her eyes and face in another towel before taping it securely around her head before doing the same to her son. He looked at his partner "Lets go upstairs and see what channels these people have. Stay put you two. We'll check on you tomorrow."
"MMMPPPHHH!"
"MMMRRPPPPHHH!"
The two men left the laundry room, shutting the door behind them; leaving mother and son struggling together on the floor with no way to get free.
Last edited by RobbyCalico 1 year ago, edited 10 times in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I hope you carry on with this story
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

Thanks, I plan on it. I've been searching for more mom and son duos to join us in additional parts. (I love groups) I've only found two guys so far. They and their moms will end up joining in different parts in different ways.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Looking forward to it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic