EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Yeah, better not get too mouthy around Frank (or Mitch, or Greg) for that matter. They'd have absolutely no qualms about clamping their giant paws over your mouth and face if you got too chatty.

It'll be interesting to see which six guys you vote to have in the tent with you once you're sufficiently caught up to this.
Be sure to vote on the poll and share your answers with us when you feel like it!
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Hmm I have done the poll and if I had to pick my six it would be:

Rick
Mitch
Frank
Doug
Chad
Jeffery
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I have picked Mitch, Frank, Greg, Dave, William, and Dustin.

Mitch, Frank, and Greg because they are mature dominant men. I love how hairy they are. They don’t hesitate to clamp their hand over your mouth and control how much you breathe, which is really hot.

Dave, William, and Dustin just look really hot. Someone like Dave is exactly my type.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@ChairBoy
I look forward to hearing how you answered the poll and whether or not you'd like to take Ethan's place on this trip.
Also curious to know how Mitch stacks up against Bob on your "favourite characters" list now that you've grown familiar with both 8-)

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I think I love Mitch and bob for different reasons! Like bob! He’s the dominant first love lol, he is the best friends dad he’s the strong and ruthless without mercy, I know I’d be such a bratty friend just to see if I could push the limits and get punished.

Meanwhile Mitch… oh Mitch… he’s cuddly he’s almost got an aspect of unawareness to his torture while bob knows his methods and wrath. But Mitch is playful in his attack, in his tying there isn’t room for talkback and it’s more definitive in a different way then bob. Like how Mitch smiles through the process and thinks he’s helping. But… on the other hand when he was gagging that one man and he didn’t even have to say a word… damn…. Who do I choose… (not to mention I was about to retype and add even more to bobs)
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Tentmates!

Mitch.
Frank.
Trevor.
Derek.
Sergei.
William.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago I think I love Mitch and bob for different reasons! Like bob! He’s the dominant first love lol, he is the best friends dad he’s the strong and ruthless without mercy, I know I’d be such a bratty friend just to see if I could push the limits and get punished.

Meanwhile Mitch… oh Mitch… he’s cuddly he’s almost got an aspect of unawareness to his torture while bob knows his methods and wrath. But Mitch is playful in his attack, in his tying there isn’t room for talkback and it’s more definitive in a different way then bob. Like how Mitch smiles through the process and thinks he’s helping. But… on the other hand when he was gagging that one man and he didn’t even have to say a word… damn…. Who do I choose… (not to mention I was about to retype and add even more to bobs)
Nice analysis! Sounds like you and @squirrel oughta be forcibly captured and bundled up by these two.
I think you'd both make fine trophy-boyz and I know for a fact they'd put those mouths of yours to good use!

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

@bondagefreak
Do you think if I throw @squirrel under the bus and even make up some lies I’ll get mercy from them? Because that’s what I would probably do
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago @bondagefreak
Do you think if I throw @squirrel under the bus and even make up some lies I’ll get mercy from them? Because that’s what I would probably do
That might've worked had you not spilt the beans about what you intended on doing. Bob, Mitch and his campmates will undoubtedly make doubly sure to preventatively stuff your mouth up so as to keep you from being able to spew your lies.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Hopefully I get gagged with just some easy bandannas
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

* QUICK REMINDER *

SHOULD YOUR OPINION REGARDING SOME OF ETHAN'S CAMPMATES CHANGE & EVOLVE,
REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE(S) ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.

@ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @that1kid13 @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @KidnappedCowboy @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98
did I buy myself an expedition sleeping bag and a sponge only because this chapter of this story sparking something inside me... who's to say
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic