Oops (MM+/M) - Part 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oops (MM+/M) - Part 1

Post by Phoenix »

OOPS - PART 1

So something that’s really important to preface with is that Nathan Pak isn’t a bad dude, not one bit. He was one of those high school superstars where the only bad things people had to say about him were related to jealousy. In high school he had a 4.3 GPA, was a star athlete, voted prom king, accomplished multiple hours of community service, held a part time job, and his Snapchat stories always seemed like he still had time for a budding social life. Always nice and respectful of his peers, everybody was his friend.

Nathan always had the best intentions. He never meant to hurt anyone.

—————

The transition from high school to college was, like for most students, a little rocky. Going from the most popular guy in school to just another face in a crowd was striking for Nathan. But he found his niche, joined some clubs, and made some friends. Being on the soccer team helped in this transition, too.

Nathan was experiencing the ideal college lifestyle. With the ideal college experiences to boot.

Being an attractive member of the soccer team, it should seem relatively obvious that Nathan might’ve gone to a college party of two. In fact, with a couple of drinks, maybe some pot, and Nathan’s natural boyish charms were amplified.

At one party specifically, Nathan began to click with one girl named Annie. Both of them were a little intoxicated, so the friendly flirting quickly became a little handsy, and the handsy behavior soon escalated to the two of them finding a private room to... do a little more.

Unfortunately for Nathan, Annie wasn’t exactly single. In fact, in almost a sitcom-scenario scenario, she was the girlfriend to the an older member of the soccer team, Alex Wilkerson. And of all people that could have possibly walked in on Nathan and Annie, it was Alex. You see, while Alex, a little tipsy himself, was stumbling around to find the bathroom, he opened the door to the bedroom Annie and Nathan were in.

Oops.

—————

It didn’t take long for Nathan to understand the situation he was in, and the problem he helped created. It was an accident, though! It wasn’t Nathan’s fault!

It appeared that Alex might’ve shared the sentiment, though. The next practice (something that Nathan absolutely dreaded, by the way), Alex assured Nathan that everything between them was cool as they were doing laps around the field.

“Don’t worry about it, dude. These things happen.”

Nathan was sheepish. “Seriously. If i had known-“

Alex gave him a firm but friendly pat on Nathan’s shoulder. “I said don’t worry about it.”

—————

If Nathan knew what was going to happen, he would’ve worried.

—————

Nathan always stayed late after practice, so by the time he went to go shower and change he’d be the only one left. But today he wasn’t.

Nathan was a sweaty mess, but had only gotten his shirt off when he heard a fist strike the locker behind him. Startled, Nathan turned around to see 5 other boys from the soccer team, among them being Alex and the captain of the soccer team, Javier.

Something was off. “Hey guys,” Nathan uttered.

“So we got a problem,” Javier said.

“Excuse me?” Nathan was legitimately confused. Not because he didn’t know what the problem was, but why had he been assured there was no problem.

Javier took a few steps forward. At 6’6”, Javier towered over not just Nathan, but the whole team. It wasn’t just his size that was intimidating — Javier was team captain for a reason. Everything he said had such a certain level of seriousness and authority in his voice that people were afraid to disagree with him. Might’ve helped contribute to his success on the debate team in high school.

“You see, I know when you joined I talked to you personally about how close everybody on this team is.” Nathan kept backing up until his shirtless body hit the cold metal lockers. Javier’s presence was looming. “And close undersells it. It’s a brotherhood, quite frankly. Everybody treats everyone with respect. We didn’t even do any hazing because we’re above that shit. It’s why we work so well.”

Gulp.

“So, when somebody betrays that brotherhood, we have a problem. A big problem.”

“B-Betray?” Nathan was scared shitless. He glanced at Alex, who was standing off to the side, leaning up against the wall. A cocky smile.

Javier balled his hand into a fist and punched the metal next to Nathan, causing him to jump. “I’m talking. Not anyone else. So look at me.”

“I’m sorry, I-“

Nathan’s apology was cut short when Javier backhanded him. “I just told you that nobody else was talking, didn’t I?”

Nathan stopped himself from responding.

Javier got closer to Nathan’s face, and raised his voice a little louder. “Didn’t I!?” Javier knew why Nathan didn’t respond, but he was just toying with this young man right now.

“Y-Y-Yes...”

Javier shook his head. “‘Sir.’ When you address me, you say ‘Sir.’”

“Y-Yes, Sir.”

“Very good.” Javier patted Nathan on the cheek — one of those pats that come across playfully antagonistic. “Now, I like you, Nate. Which is why it pains me to tell you that your actions have consequences.”

Consequences!? But Nathan thought everything was good.

Javier scratched his chin. “We’re gonna have to.... detain you for the next couple of days. So you can think about what you did.”

“B-But...” Nathan’s heart began pounding.

Javier got angry again. “What did I say about speaking!?”

All these words Javier was saying... what did keeping him “detained for days” mean!? What were they going to do to him!? But more frustratingly, where did this all come from? He had just talked to Alex earlier and he said everything was fine, but since Alex was here, does that mean everything wasn’t fine?

No more time for thinking. Nathan’s next move was something he’d end up regretting. I mean, had it’d only been Javier in the locker room with him, Nathan might’ve gotten away with the swift and sudden kick to the nuts Nathan unleashed on Javier. However, need I remind you, Nathan and Javier weren’t alone.

“Fuck!” Javier yelled as he slumped over, nursing his manhood.

Alex and the two other boys -- Smith and Kyle, both older than Nathan -- ran after Nathan in pursuit. Which, of course, Nathan didn’t get very far. Alex was the one who lunged at Nathan, with Nathan’s shirtless body landing on his belly on the cold hard floor.

“Get off of me!” Nathan yelled. In response, Alex took his sweaty shirt from practice and began stuffing it in Nathan’s mouth. “Ggget hhh oof!” were the next words that Nathan were able to say.

“Duct tape!” Alex demanded, to which Smith answered by offering up a roll. No communication was needed from here. While Kyle was holding down Nathan’s legs, Smith held Nathan’s hands behind his back while Alex began taping them with a generous amount. Once he was sure that Nathan’s arms were secured, he began taping Nathan’s ankles together while Smith and Kyle held them together. This would not be a permanent bound position for Nathan, but a temporary one to set the stage.

Javier, while still aching in his groin, recovered enough to where rage was his more prominent emotion. He made his way over towards the others while the boys turned Nathan around and leaned him up against the wall. Nathan was still fighting, but the tape and the extra security of the three soccer players holding him down meant he wasn’t going anywhere.

In retaliation for earlier, Javier delivered a swift and firm punch directly into Nathan’s balls. He yelled into his sweaty shirt gag, his stomach heaving, his head laying low. Javier grabbed hold of Nathan by the chin and forced him to look up directly into his eyes.

“We’re gonna have a lot of fun, dude.”

—————

This goes without saying, but Nathan was not going to have any fun.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice! Thrilled to see another story from you, [mention]Phoenix[/mention]
This promises to be good.
Already I can recognise your style in the first chapter. If I'm basing this on your other works, this is gonna be pretty brutal. Welcome back to the league or writers ;) And don't forget to make "Oops" an ad in the Story Catalogue if you wanna boost your views. Looking forward to what Javier and the other guys have in store for poor Nathan.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This is very good and promising start. I think that Nathan's punishment will be severe and strict and I can't wait to read more. Great job, keep it going! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Yees, good to have you back! Time for some nasty action 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to see another story of yours! Feel a little bit bad for Nathan but really looking forward to see what his teammates have planned
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great start! Looking forward to the rest
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Excellent start! Really enjoying it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Phoenix[/mention]
Can't wait for the continuation of this, bro.
Don't keep us waiting too long!

Really wanna know what happens to poor Nathan 8-)

Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago [mention]Phoenix[/mention]
Can't wait for the continuation of this, bro.
Don't keep us waiting too long!

Really wanna know what happens to poor Nathan 8-)
I'll try not to! I'm working on it, but slowly.

I actually have the next part written already, but I wanna have more beyond that written so, if I want to change anything, it'll be easier to go back and revise. :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool start
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Phoenix wrote: 5 years ago I actually have the next part written already, but I wanna have more beyond that written so, if I want to change anything, it'll be easier to go back and revise. :D
D'you have some news for us, bro?
Any new projects on the table for these coming weeks and months?

Seems like a good time to brush up on your writing skills!

harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Very nice! I wish you would continue this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic