The Handgag Chronicles Chapter 2 NEW CHAPTER

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Handgag Chronicles Chapter 2 NEW CHAPTER

Post by Gagster92 »

The Handgag Chronicles M/M

Hey everyone! The Gagster here! I am new to this forum, and I've always enjoyed reading the stories on here. Specifically the stories about male handgags. I've always been a lover of handgagging someone or being handgagged since I was in elementary school. I wanted to create stories on my page for all of the bondage enthusiasts, and mostly the people who really enjoy a nice, firm handgag once in awhile. (;

I really hope you enjoy this first story! Though most of this story is fiction, I did use some inspiration from real life events that have happened to me before. For instance, I mention an incident that happened to the characters in elementary school, which indeed actually happened to me and some of my friends. I thought you all would enjoy it!

Again, I'm excited to be apart of this forum, and for starters, I wanted this post to be an introduction to the characters we will be following during this story! I hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: Kohl Stoddard is a guy who has always been interested in bondage, and a good handgag from time to time. He has a close knit group of friends, who also like to participate in some bondage games as well. During Winter Break, the friends return from college and reunite to play some more bondage games. All is not as it seems however, as there are more people who have some ideas of their own for Kohl and his friends...

Characters:

Kohl Stoddard, 23 years of age. (Caucasian) A handsome guy with an interest in all things bondage and hand gagging. He is tall and of toned, but small build, with dirty blonde hair. He is mostly submissive, and also has a secret crush on his best friend, Josh.

Josh Walsh, 23 years of age, (Caucasian) with All-American good looks. He is of toned build, and is more on the dominant side. Kohl’s best friend since elementary school, with a curiosity in bondage, and keeping his friends hushed up and under his control.

Reese Harvey, 22 years of age. (Hispanic) He’s a little more on the beefy side, but he’s still toned. He’s mostly dominant, and has large hands, capable of being able to completely keep his captives muffled if need be. Also, has an interest in bondage from a young age.

Steven Stohlp, 22 years of age. (Asian) Of toned build, and charming looks. He’s mostly submissive, but also likes to be dominant at times. Has a secret crush on Kohl.

Mr. Walsh, 40 years of age, and Josh’s father. He’s in great shape for his age, and is equally as good looking as Josh. Also, has a secret interest in bondage, and often enjoys joining in with his son and friend’s bondage games.

Mr. Stoddard, 42 years of age, and Kohl’s father. Handsome, and also on the built side. Best friends with Mr. Walsh, and also enjoys keeping his son and his friends bound and hushed up whenever he gets the chance.
Last edited by Gagster92 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Kohl sits on the edge of his bed, typing out a message on his phone. His hands shake as a mixture of nerves and excitement course through his body. “Meet me at the high school parking lot.. 7pm” The message reads as he presses send. Kohl lays back on his bed, trying to wrap his head around what was about to happen. Today is the day.. He had planned it with his best friend Josh for weeks now, and today it was finally going to happen. He closes his eyes, an excited grin spreads across his face.
For as far back as Kohl could remember, he loved the art of bondage, specifically being handgagged. He loved the feeling of being held from behind with a firm hand covering his mouth, and he could be held like that for hours. Kohl’s mind swarmed with memories as he laid on the bed. Kohl remembered how in the third grade himself, and a few of his friends would play this game called “Search and Rescue.” One or a few of his friends would be the “Captors”, and the others would be the “Captured”. It was basically like tag, except if you were caught, the captors would grab you and cover your mouth with their hand and drag you back to the “hideout” There they’d keep their hand over your mouth until you could either escape or be rescued. Kohl remembered that he would purposely get caught, just so he could be handgagged, and kept muffled. At the time he used to think it was an innocent interest, but now that he’s gotten older, he’s realized that it’s a huge turn-on. It also doesn’t help that Kohl has had feelings for Josh for as far back as he could remember. Josh and Kohl have been friends since kindergarten, and now they were in their freshman year of college.
It was Winter Break, and Kohl and Josh were both back in town to spend the holidays with their families. It had been months since they had seen each other last, and Kohl was excited about getting to see his friend. The group of boys had all gone their separate ways after high school, but had all remained close, still messaging each other on a semi regular basis.
Josh has always been the perfect example of the “All-American” guy. He is of decent build from all of his years of Football, and has always been attractive. In fact, while Kohl and the rest of their friends struggled during puberty with their acne or braces, Josh had always had good looks. It made Kohl a little jealous honestly, but he was always equally as popular, and involved in sports. He’s not as built as Josh, and is a little more on the scrawny side. He remembers that it had always been easy for Josh and his other friends to easily capture and overpower him, but he wasn’t complaining.
Another fond memory specifically flashes in Kohl’s mind. It was the end of 8th grade, and Kohl and a group of his friends had a pool party to celebrate the end of the year. He arrived at Josh’s house, and rang the doorbell. Josh opened the door, smiling excitedly at Kohl. “Dude you made it!” Kohl smiled as he couldn’t help but feel his eyes wander down Josh’s shirtless body as he stood there in his swim trunks. “Come in buddy, we’ve all been waiting for you!” Kohl quickly changed into his swim trunks and entered the living room, where Josh’s dad was seated on the couch. He had always been on more of the built side, and for someone in their mid 40’s, didn’t look a day over 27. I guess it ran in the family. Kohl had always kind of thought that Mr. Walsh was good looking, but of course he would never tell Josh that.. “Hey Kohl, glad you could make it!” He smiled. “Hey Mr. Walsh.” “I take it your dad won’t be able to make it today?” Yeah, he had a work thing, but he gives you both his best.” Kohl smiled before going outside to the patio.
Everyone from school was there, and the party was in full swing. Some of the kids were standing off to the side, talking amongst each other, as others swam in the pool, splashing water at each other. Kohl spotted his other two friends, Reese and Steven, who were rough-housing in the pool. Kohl stripped off his shirt, and did a cannonball into the pool, right next to his two friends. They all splashed and rough-housed with each other for a moment before Mr. Walsh stepped out onto the patio. “I’m gonna be making some hot dogs, and burgers!” They cheered happily, not realizing how hungry they all were. Josh came out and joined the rest of his friends in the pool, as his dad began cooking the burgers and hot dogs on the grill. The smell of the food wafted through the air, making their mouths water.
The boys continued to splash and try to dunk one another under the water for awhile longer. “Dinner is served!” yelled Josh’s father. They all scrambled out of the pool, and dashed for the grill. It didn’t take long for them to scarf down the food, as the sat at the edge of the pool, feeling the warmth of the sun on their backs. After they all finished up, some of the guests began to leave, saying their goodbyes to Josh. Before long, it was just the four of them left, as it usually was. They had all been close since elementary school, and they usually spent all of their time together.
“Do you guys wanna go inside and play some video games,” Josh asked. They all agreed and grabbed their towels, heading inside. After about an hour of playing video games, they tried to decide what to do next. Kohl glanced over at Josh, who was whispering something into Reese’s ear, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. Kohl wondered what they were up to as Josh and Reese silently stood up, and slinked off, leaving Steven and Kohl alone in the living room. “What do you think that was about,” Steven asked quizzically. Kohl shrugged and stood up. “We should go look for them.”
Kohl and Steven began ascending the stairs that led to Josh’s room. A prickle of excitement rose up Kohl’s spine. He had a feeling he knew what they were both up to, as they approached Josh’s bedroom door. It was slightly ajar, and Steven was the first one to enter the room, with Kohl not far behind. Before Kohl could get to the bedroom door, he heard what sounded like a scuffling, and a muffled yelp. Then it fell silent. “Ha Ha, very funny guys,” Kohl said as he began slowly walking toward the bedroom door. What he saw next when he entered the room sent his anticipated excitement into over-drive..

TO BE CONTINUED…
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
An intriguing start and pretty well written.
Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Merged this story's introduction to it's first chapter. Please post chapters on the same thread from now on to keep story sections more organized.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Oooo I’ll be following this! Friendly male handgags between friends are the best :D
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] Sorry about that! I'm kinda new to posting on here. How exactly do I keep them in the same thread everytime?
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

[mention]Viperbound7[/mention] Thank you so much! That means a lot! I've got great developments coming shortly, so stay tuned! (:
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Thank you! That means a lot. I'm really glad you're enjoying it so far! (:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great beginning! I can;t wait to see Kohl getting tied up and seriously hand gagged :)

Nice work, man!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Holy shit! Thank you so much! I can't believe how much support I've gotten so far! I've been a fan of yours for a long time, and I really love reading your stories. You have such an imaginative way of telling stories, and I love how you describe your handgags. I actually tried to be just as detail oriented as you with my story. I'm so happy you're enjoying it, and thank you so much! 🙏🙏🙏
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Gagster92[/mention] Thank you, man! I'm really glad you like my stories :D

Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I really do! I feel so honored that you have read my story so far! 🙏😊 Thank you so much!!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Gagster92[/mention] If you like my story so much ( or any other story! ) I strongly encourage you to write a comment :D

Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

Will do! (: [mention]squirrel[/mention] I just recently actually signed up for an account, so before I couldn't reply with comments without an account. /: I will start doing it now though!

I was honestly thinking of how amazing it would be for us all to meet up together in the future and maybe do like a small bondage/ handgag convention or something. It would be cool to meet other people who enjoy it as much as I do. 😉
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I wouldn't have anything agaisnt it, [mention]Gagster92[/mention] :twisted:

Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Honesty I think it would be really hot spending an entire weekend being tied up and handgagged, and getting to do it to you guys as well. 😉😍
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Gagster92 wrote: 2 years ago @chadmc90 Sorry about that! I'm kinda new to posting on here. How exactly do I keep them in the same thread everytime?
Just reply to the thread you already made and post it as a reply.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Good start so far! There is something about being handgagged when I’m already tied up that makes me feel even more helpless. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

Chapter 2: Pool Party Bondage Games

Kohl entered Josh’s bedroom, and stopped dead in his tracks. Reese was on the floor of the room, sitting against Josh’s dresser. He was holding Steven in his lap, one arm around Steven’s arms and waist, and his other hand clamped tightly over Steven’s mouth. His incredibly large legs were wrapped around Steven’s thighs, keeping him completely immobile. Steven tried to squirm and mmpphh through Reese’s huge hand, but he wasn’t going anywhere. Reese had always been a little more on the beefy side, and he had the hands to match. His legs were built like giant tree trunks, and his hands were enormous. Even at a young age, Reese’s hands were always larger than normal, and they were incredibly thick and meaty.
Kohl stood there in shock at the scene in front of him, as Reese kept Steven still. Steven was trying to wriggle his head out of Reese’s grasp, but Reese was intent on keeping his captive muffled. His huge, sweaty hand nearly covered Steven’s entire lower face, from his chin to the bridge of his nose. Kohl could almost see an excited grin forming on Steven’s face from underneath the meaty handgag. Steven continued struggling to the amusement of Reese, but eventually gave up, and just sat there, accepting his fate. “Guess what Kohl.” “Josh and I have decided that we want to play “Search and Rescue” except there won’t be any rescue for you, and you and Steven are gonna be our prisoners,” Reese grinned widely. “You’d better start running.”
Kohl instinctively felt someone swiftly approaching him from behind. He knew it was Josh, and as bad as he wanted to be bound and muffled by him, he wasn’t going to make it easy. Just as Josh was about to wrap his arms around Kohl, he took off into a sprint. Kohl raced down the hall, as Josh followed in quick pursuit. Kohl got to the stairs, and looked down at Mr. Walsh, who was cleaning up in the kitchen. Kohl was about to open his mouth to get Mr. Walsh’s attention, when he felt Josh plow into him, knocking him to the ground. Kohl let out a startled yelp as Josh fell on top of him. Before he could even open his mouth to scream for help, Kohl felt Josh’s hand quickly clap over his mouth. Josh’s other hand wrapped around Kohl’s waist, keeping his arms pinned to his sides.
They were both still shirtless from swimming in the pool, and Kohl could feel Josh’s toned body pressed against him as they struggled. Kohl frantically wiggled in Josh’s grip, pretending to put up a fight. “Shhh.. Shhh..,” Josh whispered in Kohl’s ear. “You’re our prisoner now, and you’re not going anywhere..” Kohl let out a muffled groan, but he couldn’t help but chuckle under Josh’s hand, as they continued wriggling around on the ground. After a few minutes of struggling, Josh yanked Kohl to his feet, and marched him back to his room. His hand stayed cupped tightly over Kohl’s mouth, as Mr Walsh walked around downstairs, completely oblivious to what was going on upstairs.
Steven and Reese were still on the floor of the room, as Kohl was brought in. Steven was moaning and trying to say something under Reese’s hand, but his thick palm wasn’t letting any words escape. “Hush prisoner..” Reese whispered in Steven’s ear. “Prisoners don’t get to talk, that’s the rule of the game.” Kohl was wrangled to the floor by josh, and assumed the same position as Steven. For the next thirty minutes, Steven and Kohl were kept muffled. They both struggled to the amusement of their captors, and tried to pry their captor’s hands off of their mouths, with no luck.
“It seems that they’re getting a little too handsy,” Josh said. “I think we need to tie them up, so they can’t try to get ungagged.” “I agree,” Reese smirked, tightening his sweaty hand on Steven’s mouth. “Will you cover Kohl’s mouth for a second? I need to get something to tie their hands with.” “My pleasure,” Reese smiled. Josh dragged Kohl over to Reese, and just as Josh released his hand from his mouth, Reese quickly covered Kohl’s mouth with his other enormous hand. He double-handgagged them, as Josh scoured the room for something to tie them up with. To keep up with the facade that they were unwilling captives, Steven and Kohl continued trying to pry Reese’s hands from their mouths. “Hurry up dude, these two really want to escape,” Reese chuckled.
Josh returned moments later, holding some long socks in his hands. He knotted the socks together to make them longer before quickly tying both of the boy’s hands behind their backs. This was the first time Reese had released his hands from their mouths, and of course both Steven and Kohl used this opportunity to try to plead their case. “You’ll never get away with this,” Kohl exclaimed, playing the part of the captive perfectly. “Yeah, people are going to be looking for us,” Steven said defiantly.
“No one is looking for you, and no one is gonna save you.” Josh remarked in his best villain voice. “Mr. Walsh!” “Helmppphh!” Kohl began to say before josh quickly covered Kohl’s mouth again, holding him against his body. “Shhh.. Keep quiet..” Josh whispered. Before Steven could get the chance to even open his mouth, Reese was already hushing him up with his big sweaty hand. With their hands now tightly secured behind their backs, all Kohl and Steven could do is wriggle and mpphh through their captor’s hands. Kohl couldn’t help the tent that was beginning to pitch in his swim trunks, and it wasn’t long before Reese made notice of it. “Dude, I think Kohl is really enjoying this.” Reese chuckled. Kohl blushed under Josh’s handgag. He was clearly embarrassed and humiliated for his friends to be seeing him like this.
It was in middle school that Kohl began to struggle with his sexuality. As far back as he could remember, something made him feel different from other people. He started to realize that he was attracted to other guys, and it seemed to have started with Josh. He was terrified to tell anyone about his sexuality, but he was most afraid to tell Josh. He didn’t want to ruin their friendship, so Kohl decided to bury it. However, on this particular day, he wasn’t exactly able to hide it. This specific handgag session had really aroused him, and now Kohl had to listen to Reese taunt and tease him. He tried to plead underneath Josh’s tight handgag, but Josh’s hand was unrelenting. Kohl frantically tried to twist his head from Josh’s grasp, but to no avail.
After about an hour of being bound and gagged, Mr. Walsh called up the stairs. “Are you boys okay up there?” “Yeah, dad we’re good!” Josh shouted back, as Kohl and Steven tried to weakly call out. The hands covering their mouths were doing such a great job keeping them muffled, their voices barely carried at all. Mr. Walsh went back to watching a football game on TV, as the bondage game continued. For another hour, Josh and Reese continued to hush their captives. Sometimes Josh would switch places and cover Steven’s mouth, while Reese covered Kohl’s. “Dude my hand is starting to cramp.” Reese complained. “Yeah, maybe it’s time to release our captives.” Josh said. Steven and Kohl shook their hands in unison, and mumbled muffled pleas. Kohl honestly just wanted to go home.. As much as he was loving Josh’s sweaty hand plastered on his lips, he was feeling humiliated.
Reese released his huge, sweaty hand from Steven’s mouth, and unbound his wrists, as Josh did the same. Without another word, Kohl quickly got up, gathered his things, and left. He could hear Josh calling after him, but he couldn’t face him right now.. He couldn’t face any of them. Tears began welling in Kohl’s eyes as he ran all of the way home. How could he face all of them after this?.. How could he talk to Josh again?.. Was anything ever going to be the same between them?.. All of these thoughts swirled around in Kohl’s head, as he tossed and turned in bed that night. His phone continued buzzing most of the night, as text after text from his friends filled his inbox. He didn’t want to ignore them forever, but he needed to think of what to say to them, specifically Josh. Kohl spent the remainder of the night formulating the plan in his head, and before long his alarm clock was blaring. Kohl sat up in bed, rubbing his bloodshot eyes. He clearly hadn’t slept all night. Kohl grabbed his phone off of the night stand, and checked his messages. 7 unread messages from his friends.

“Hey what happened?”

“Kohl, please talk to us.”

“Call me. We need to talk.”

Kohl put his phone back down on the night stand, and groggily got out of bed. He quickly got dressed, grabbed his backpack, and trudged out of the room. “Good morning kiddo.” Mr. Stoddard beamed. Kohl mumbled under his breath, quickly leaving the house.
Kohl’s eyes nervously scanned the school hallway. He wasn’t ready to face his friends quite yet, and intended to avoid them like the plague. He spotted Reese and Steven standing near some lockers, chatting and laughing. Before they could spot him, Kohl quickly ducked into the bathroom. He tried to steady his breathing as he gripped the sink. After steadying himself, Kohl went to walk out of the bathroom. Suddenly one of the stall doors flew open, and before Kohl could react, a hand shot out and clamped itself over Kohl’s mouth. Another arm wrapped itself around Kohl’s waist, as he let out a startled yelp. Before he could react, he was dragged into the stall..

TO BE CONTINUED…
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Yay a new chapter of this story, love it!

I’m quite a fan of Josh heheh
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

Thank you so much! That means a lot! Happy that you're enjoying the story so far! (:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic