after a long day m/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

after a long day m/ff

Post by Guyoc22 »

Sarah walked into the house and sighed in relief as she kicked of her high heels and felt the soft carpet on her stocking feet. Even though she had started early at the office it was now 10pm and she was only just getting home. She sat down on the couch and started rubbing her aching feet. She had worn a pair of black pantyhose a short school girl style skirt and a tight black blouse to make her breast stand out. She loved how soft they felt on her legs as she ran her hands up and down them removing the aches from the day.

As she relaxed she wondered where her house mate was. The heels she had seen her choose that morning had been kicked off at the door but she couldn't hear any sounds comming from in the house and it was unlike emma to asleep this early.

Getting up she decided to go looking just to make sure she was ok. She walked up to Emma's door and knocked lightly just in case she was sleeping. The light rap was answered by a muffled moan. She opened the door and turned on the light.

"Emma oh my god are you ok!"

In from of her on the bed lay emma. But not like she had ever seen her. Her cheeks were puffed out like a hamsters with 3 pair of pantyhose wrapped tightly over her mouth. A pillow case had been used as a blind fold. She woukd of been named expect she had been coocooned and was only barley wriggling tape had been used every couple of inches down her body to keep her arms and legs pinned. White ankle socks had been tapped onto her hands to stop her from using her nails or fingers to help free her self. Sarah rushed over removed the blind fold and started pulling the nylons off her mouth. Emma tried in vain to spit the stuffing out if mouth. Sarah helped her by pulling it out. In total 4 pairs of hose had been crammed in her mouth.

"Sarah get out hes still here!" Emma cried

No sooner than the words comming out finnished a Sarah felt a strong arm grab her pinning her arms and a damp cloth in her face. Soon she was out light a light. Then the same cloth was placed on Emma's face.

"Please noooooo" she begged as she passed out. The perpetrator stood backed and grinned. The fun was only just starting.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very promising first Chapter! Please continue!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start! Personally speaking, I love the use of pantyhose throughout. ;) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Guyoc22[/mention]. Great start to the story, I can't wait to read more of this interesting tale.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Thank you chapter 2 is comming it will be what happened to Emma.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Guyoc22 wrote: 5 years ago Thank you chapter 2 is comming it will be what happened to Emma.
I'm really curious :D
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Excellent start, I love brutal overkill bondage so this is my sort of kidnapper
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Emma's day

Emma walked in to the house kicked off her heels and sighed in relief. As sexy as they were the 6" stilletos were murder on her feet but they were the only black ones she had and after neglecting her laundry for a few days they had gone well with her opaque black tights school girl like grey skirt and black blouse. The tights were a little thicker than her normal pantyhose and were a little sweaty, but they were all she had for the day. She walked towards the stairs tonhead to her room her stocking feet felt amazing on the soft carpet and helped take the ache away. A long soak in the bath was well needed after the day she had.

As she approached the stairs an arm grabbed her and pinned her arms as a wet cloth was put over her face

"Mmmmppphh!"

"Ssshhh" said male voice. "Time to sleep."

Soon she was out to it and the owner of the voice picked her up and carried her to her room.

"Time to get your ready before we have company" he said out loud happily.

Soon she was stripped down and the sweaty tights were stuffed into her mouth. 2 other pairs of pantyhose from her hamper soon joined them filling her cheeks and a fourth was wrapped around her mouth nice and tight to keepnthe packing in. Her captor tied a pillowcase round her eyes just in case she came to early. He had a stocking good planned but would prefer her awke so he knew she coukd breathe.

Strips of tape were wrapped around her body to keep her nmobilized with her captor pausing to play with her perky c cup breasts. He grinned at an idea he had. Grabbing more of her dirty hose he coocooned her to make sure escape was impossible. He grinned agian and started to feel her up agian thru her nylon coocoon. Time to wait and enjoy till your housemate arrives he thought to him self and thought about what he had planned for the two girls that lived here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for the second part of this very promising Story! I enjoyed the second part very much. Good work!
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

He picked up the now unconscious Sarah and took her to the other bedroom. After putting her on the bed he left and returned with Emma. Better safe than sorry if she woke up early.<br/>
<br/>
She stripped Sarah down to just her pantyhose. He ran his hands over her nylon clad feet legs and arse. Rolling her over onto her stomach he went and grabbed her dirty clothes hamper. Finding only pair of tan stockings and some dirty socks that he put aside for later he rummaged thru her draws for some fun binding martials. She had a large draw full of pantygose and stockings, but what he found under all of them made him from like a mad man. There was a large ball gag and a pair of leather cuffs hidden away.<br/>
<br/>
"Someone likes to have fun" he thought.<br/>
<br/>
Getting to work he pulled a pair of ankle socks over her hands and duct taped them on. The leather cuffs soon followed to join her wrists together. <br/>
<br/>
The ball gag was a little tricky to fit with her asleep but soon he had it locked nice and tight. It must of been at lest 2 inches wide. <br/>
<br/>
Getting to work on her legs he grabbed a few pairs of stockings and bound her ankles calves knees and thighs making sure he clinched them to make them extra tight. <br/>
As an added feature he grabbed one more stocking and tied her big toes together it took some work tondonwith out ripping her hose but soon they were sequre. <br/>
<br/>
Using pantyhose he made a chest harness to pin her arms to her body.</t> taking the dirty stockings he found in her hamper he stretched them out an pulled both of them over her head. They were very thin so he wasn't worried about her breathing and he wasn't going to.let them go he wasn't worried about being seen.

He pulled Emma up onto the bed and let his hands explore them both. Time to wait and let them awke up
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed the Story very much so far! :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was another interesting chapter to this story, and I can't wait to read more. The one question I have is how are you posting this story to the site? The last post had a lot of junk in the writing that was somewhat distracting to the overall story.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

yeah i saved it to drafts and then posted it, it kinda broke next instalment comming soon
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm looking forward to it :D
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Emma wakes first.

Emma started to come to again. she was feeling very groggy she couldn't move, something was in her mouth and she could feel nylon all over her. then it came back to her, getting home, being knocked out and then seeing her housemate over her as she struggled and screamed into a gag, then the cloth agian and then black. She struggled and screamed into her gag again. she had no idea how long she was out all she knew was that she was busting for the toilet. a hand clamped over her mouth.

"shhhh." a voice said. "your mine know either behave and be looked after, or dont and be punished. what will it be good or bad girl?"

good girl she tried to say but just little grunts came out.

"is that good girl?" the voice asked.

she nodded.

"ok, lie still, would you like a bathroom break?"

again she nodded.

"ok, stay nice and still and this will be quicker."

she felt the nylon layers being pulled off her, and the tape around her ankles, calf's and thighs being removed. she was pulled off the bed and lead to the en-suit and sat down on the toilet.

"im not into watching girls pee, so once your done, grunt twice and ill come back in."

not long later she grunted twice. she wasnt happy but she didnt see the point of making it worse.

she heard the door open and and then the shower turned on.

"ok heres whats going to happen. you and your friend are being kidnapped, you do what i say and this will go a lot better understand?"

she grunted and nodded.

"good girl, im going to shower you and help take the tape off. i have plans for you after and will obey or ill hurt your friend first."

again she grunted and nodded.

she felt herself being picked up and lead to the shower, then the hands running over her as hot streamed over her. the tape around her arms mouth and eyes started to come loose.

"im going to pull the tape off, the stuffung in your mouth will stay dont try to spit it out, once i have your dry we will go from there, also dont try to look behind you."

she felt the tape pulled away, it was amazing to be able to see agian. the water was shut off and she was lead out and towel dried. then lead back to the bedroom. she saw sarah lying there on the bed, bound gagged and hooded.

an arm wrapped around her, pinning her arms, while a sleep mask was pulled over her eyes.

"im going to pulling the pantyhose out of your mouth now, but you are to be quiet, understand?"

she nodded. she felt instant relief as the nylon wad was removed. a bottle of water was pressed to her lips and she drank.

"thank you." she whispered.

"ahh good you can behave. for that i let you dress." she was pushed down to the ground. "lie her with your arms crossed behing you and dont move."

she obyed and the intruder went to gather some clothes. she was about the same size as sarah so he looked thru her things to find somthing. he chose a lovely floral dress that went to eh ankles but with two splits that went to the upper thigh, and a pair of soft opaue black tights. he put them in fron of her and lifted the sleep mask.

"be a good girl and get dressed."

she stood up, first the tights then the dress. once she was dressed the sleep mask was pulled back down.

"im going to tie you back up now, still going to be good?"

she nodded. she was sat down on the end of the bed, a hand run up her leg from her knee and rested her crocth. she bit her lower lip and moaned, she didnt want to but it felt amazing.

"mmm, likes her nylon good to know, now open your mouth."

she did, a clean pair of sarahs pantys were stuffed in followed by a pair of pantyhose, the legs of the pantyhose were wrapped around the stuffing 3 times then tied. stockings tied her ankles thighs and wrsits. she was turned around and laid down. a stocking was used to connect her wrsits to her ankles hog tying her.

"sit tight, your friend will be ready soon the then fun starts" he voice chuckled. "your mine now."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for continuing this fine story! This update is as fine as the first parts. I wonder what the kidnapper has in mind for Emma and her friend!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic