In Captivity to Clara! (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In Captivity to Clara! (F/M)

Post by LunaDog »

This story is a bit of a "spin-off," it's a story i wrote a few years ago, long before i knew of this forum. It tells the tale of a pre-war English racing driver, and like Sir Lewis Hamilton now, he drives for the German Mercedes team. And is seduced by a German female S.S. Ofiicer. When [mention]Ak610[/mention] enjoyed a role-play scenario featuring his character being dominated by a creation of mine named Danielle ( see The Domination of Danielle ) I decided to make her a descendant of this couple. So, this effectively is the telling of the conception of Danielle's grand mother, by her great grandmother and great grandfather.

IN CAPTIVITY TO CLARA!

The Nurburgring. As if to demonstrate the domination of the two German Racing Teams, Mercedes who I drive for and Auto-Union, the greatest of all the Race Tracks is also Teutonic. Or at least on four wheels, I’ve just returned from winning on two wheels, at the Isle of Man. Winning for Germany yet again, I had triumphed in the Senior TT riding a supercharged B.M.W. Oh, why couldn’t I find a British Machine to win races on, but for the last few years if you want to win Grand Prix it seems you have to use a German Machine be the number of wheels two or four. I’d signed for Mercedes two years ago, and having won several Grand Prix over that period of time, I was leading the Standings in the European Drivers Championship as the circus gathered in July 1939 for the German Grand Prix at the ’ring. A win at this iconic circuit would all but give me the Title.

As I reported to the Mercedes Pit in time for the First Practice Session I first noticed her. Clara von Clausewitz. Standing there in her striking Black S.S. uniform, she looked absolutely gorgeous. And she certainly made a good first impression on my libido. But I’d been in Germany long enough to know the significance of THAT uniform, and knew her presence was NOT to raise spirits in the Racing Team. She wasn’t a direct threat to me, being English, but I knew I had to be careful around her, and be very careful what was said in ANY conversation with any Team Member, so as not to implicate them in any way. To be completely blunt she was bad news.

Anyway I had far more important things to consider at the moment, like winning a Grand Prix Race for example. The Practice Session went very well, as did Qualifying and I finished in Second Place behind Bernd Rosemeyer in one of the Auto Unions. Other Top Drivers in that team who were strong rivals included Ernst von Delius, Tazio Nuvolari, Hans Stuck and Achille Varzi; whilst Rivals also Driving for Mercedes included Rudolf Caracciola and Hermann Lang. All of whom were capable of making my life difficult during the Race to be held tomorrow.

I found myself alone after eating in the hotel dining room that evening, until Hauptsturmführer von Clausewitz walked into the room not in her black uniform, but dressed in an expensive and utterly stylish leather suit, which, believe it or not actually made her look even more sexy than the said uniform! Consisting of a tight skirt and beautiful jacket that hugged her slim figure beautifully. Part of me, the head, wanted her to turn around and walk straight back out again, however it was the other part of me that wanted her to stay that won out. For she walked straight up to me and asked in impeccable English, maybe with a slight accent, if she could join me. I answered in German and said I would be delighted, explaining that I would be perfectly happy to continue in her native language, as we were in Germany after all.

“Thank you. But Herr Robinson I would like to practise my English, I have little chance to do so in Germany.”

“Good point. But you hold me at a disadvantage, you seem to know my name but I do not know yours Fräulein or is that Frau? And, please, you may call me Phil.”

“Fräulein. Although my full title is Hauptsturmführer Clara von Clausewitz. However you may address me as Clara.”

“Clara it is then. And what may I do for you?”

Actually we had quite a pleasant chat, she seemed to be just interested in England and myself rather than trying to get me to betray any secrets of the Mercedes Team Members. And I began to warm to her company. However I had a long Race to drive in on the next day, so regretfully I had to bring the evening to a close and to go to bed.

“I’m very sorry Clara but I really must leave you and retire. I hope you don’t think me rude, I’ve a hard day ahead of me tomorrow.”

“Of course Liebling, and no, I don’t think you are rude at all, I know you have a long and hard Race ahead of you. May I wish you the, as you English say, “best of luck?” I hope you win.”

“Thank you, but wouldn’t you rather a German Driver won?”

“All the German Drivers are either married or boring, and you are neither. And I hope this will not be the last time we meet.”

“I’m sure it won’t be Clara. Perhaps we can dine together after the Race tomorrow?”

“I would be delighted!” And with that she proceeded to give me a kiss on the cheek, as I left her to go to bed.

Race Day. As usual my nerves were on edge, I really wanted this Win today. At least the sun shone brightly and the Track Surface was dry and consistent. As the time approached for the Start, I saw Clara again, she came up to me, kissed me again whilst wishing me luck once more. “Don’t forget our date tonight,” was her passing speech as she left me to climb into the waiting Mercedes. As if I would Clara, but she definitely left me with my spirits high and those aforementioned nerves somewhat calmed.

And I don’t know if that contributed to my performance that day, as I put in one of the best Drives of my Entire Career, to win that Grand Prix in real style. Nobody, NOBODY, got anywhere near me as I decimated that truly World Class Field to win by nearly one minute. Leaving both the Lap and Race Records utterly smashed by a MASSIVE margin! Having pulled into the Pits, whilst I waited for the rest to finish and after I climbed out of the Car and removed my helmet, I was grabbed by Clara in the Pit Garage and she engaged me in a really passionate full blown kiss! “Don’t drink too much Liebling, it’s not just dinner I plan to have with you tonight! Because that will be NOTHING more than you deserve! Believe me, I’m not a woman that’s easy to impress, but you were totally MAGNIFICENT on that Track today. I’m going to do my best to make my sexuality match the level of your Driving!” And with that she gave my nether region a gentle squeeze, smiling as she noticed the natural reaction of my penis to her promise!

Good Lord, as you can imagine my mind was wandering a little during the Podium Ceremony and the Victory Celebrations of the Mercedes Team. Thankfully everybody else just thought I was overcome with the emotion and joy of Victory, nobody had witnessed that earlier kiss. Or knew of my planned meeting with Clara. And quite frankly they were all far too busy enjoying themselves, as the beer flowed, to really take note of my mood or actions. So nobody clocked that, as she’d asked me, I wasn’t drinking much at all.

And nobody noticed when I left the party early. And if they did I guess that they assumed that exhaustion had taken over. With some justification, as I was quite knackered. Which Clara also noticed when we met for dinner. So we didn’t take too long in the dining room, and she invited me to her room. Where she did give me a slight lease of life as I finally saw her out of either that uniform or that delicious leather suit and just wearing a beautiful silk basque, complete with silk stockings. God, she was SO sexy! I really tried to satisfy her, but exhaustion did creep up and take over. After only one coupling she laid me down, brushed away my apologies and told me to rest, we could take this back up in the morning.

And by Christ did I sleep that night, the real deep sleep of the absolutely cream-crackered! And strangely I thought I felt some unusual sensations during that night, I felt as if my arms and legs had been stretched out. Which actually they had. I woke with a start in the morning and I knew immediately that something wasn’t normal or right. As my eyes adjusted to the light, and I had tried to move only to find I could not, I discovered what the reason for that was.

For whilst I slept, and during the deep sleep I had entered, Fräulein von Clausewitz had securely tied all four of my limbs to the four corners of the very solid and secure frame of her bed. Although she had been aided in that task, unknown to me my poor performance in bed last night wasn’t entirely down to tiredness. Clara had slipped a little something into the one drink I did have during that meal with her. And so, just as she had planned all along, I had been captured and was now totally helpless in her hands. It soon dawned on me that my legs were not bare, she had also put me into yet more silk stockings with a suspender belt. So not only had I been captured for sex, I’d been dressed in the clothes of that activity as well!

“Liebling, you’re awake at last!” said a voice and as my head turned to the source I was able to see my captor stand up from the chair she’d been sitting in. And looking utterly gorgeous, her long golden hair flowing down the top part of her slim shapely body, a delicious smile on her flawless face.

“What the bloody hell is going on Clara?” As I tugged in vain to free myself from the bonds she had tied me in, but she knew her knots and the bonds were solid, tight and totally inescapable!

“Well, I would have thought that was obvious. I’ve tied you securely to my bed so I can shag you, Liebling!”

“I am well aware of that! Although I’ve no idea as to why you would want to after my pathetic performance last night? What I mean is who the hell do you think you are?”

“Ah, yes I have a little confession to make regarding that, I slipped a little something in your drink last night so you wouldn’t wake up whilst I tied you up. But to answer your question, well for now I am your Mistress, Liebling. Until such time as I, yes I, decide otherwise you completely belong to my bed and to me! So I think you need to consider showing me some respect! Besides,” grabbing my rapidly hardening penis “at least part of you seems to want it!”

She was dead right about this, I was very swiftly abandoning any fight about what she had done to me and excitement was taking over instead. In her silk basque and stockings she DID look extremely sexy, and I knew I was being fully turned on. “Yes Clara it seems that part of me, in fact maybe all of me does want it! After all, I guess that there’s nothing I can do to stop you anyway?”

“I’m glad to see that those that say that Racing Drivers possess well above average intelligence are absolutely correct! Because, yes, you’re right there IS nothing you can do to stop me! I have you utterly in my hands, totally in my power and completely at my mercy. Which, of course you going to receive NONE whatsoever, I am a member of the SchutzStaffel after all! What you are here for is simply SEX! SEX! and more SEX! And I’m talking about COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! no weak “making love” type of nonsense! Please remember Englander, I can and WILL do anything I want to you, how I want and for as long as I want. As I say again what I want is SEX! I going to shag you in a way you’ve NEVER been shagged before! And you’re going to enjoy it! I meant EVERY word about being impressed with your Race Win and wanting to match that excellence with the sex I’m going to put you through!” I looked her straight in the eyes and was left in NO doubt of both her intention and also her ability to deliver on that promise!

“Oh, Clara, you’re right I want you to take me SO much!” I realised that there’s nowhere, NOWHERE, that for the present I would rather be than in the hands and power of the sexual desires of this incredibly sexy yet dangerous woman! And I knew I was going to be subject to a long period of sheer mind-blowing sex in those hands!

Clara moved in to give me a long lingering and totally passionate kiss. She then reached under the pillow supporting my head and withdrew a black silk blindfold, which before long she had placed onto my head, reducing my world to complete darkness. She moved her body onto mine, placed my totally rampant penis into her soaking wet vagina and started “So Liebling, welcome to being ....” pausing to kiss me again, then continuing,

“IN CAPTIVITY TO CLARA!”

Let the games begin!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago This story is a bit of a "spin-off," it's a story i wrote a few years ago, long before i knew of this forum. It tells the tale of a pre-war English racing driver, and like Sir Lewis Hamilton now, he drives for the German Mercedes team. And is seduced by a German female S.S. Ofiicer. When @Ak610 enjoyed a role-play scenario featuring his character being dominated by a creation of mine named Danielle ( see The Domination of Danielle ) I decided to make her a descendant of this couple. So, this effectively is the telling of the conception of Danielle's grand mother, by her great grandmother and great grandfather.

IN CAPTIVITY TO CLARA!

The Nurburgring. As if to demonstrate the domination of the two German Racing Teams, Mercedes who I drive for and Auto-Union, the greatest of all the Race Tracks is also Teutonic. Or at least on four wheels, I’ve just returned from winning on two wheels, at the Isle of Man. Winning for Germany yet again, I had triumphed in the Senior TT riding a supercharged B.M.W. Oh, why couldn’t I find a British Machine to win races on, but for the last few years if you want to win Grand Prix it seems you have to use a German Machine be the number of wheels two or four. I’d signed for Mercedes two years ago, and having won several Grand Prix over that period of time, I was leading the Standings in the European Drivers Championship as the circus gathered in July 1939 for the German Grand Prix at the ’ring. A win at this iconic circuit would all but give me the Title.

As I reported to the Mercedes Pit in time for the First Practice Session I first noticed her. Clara von Clausewitz. Standing there in her striking Black S.S. uniform, she looked absolutely gorgeous. And she certainly made a good first impression on my libido. But I’d been in Germany long enough to know the significance of THAT uniform, and knew her presence was NOT to raise spirits in the Racing Team. She wasn’t a direct threat to me, being English, but I knew I had to be careful around her, and be very careful what was said in ANY conversation with any Team Member, so as not to implicate them in any way. To be completely blunt she was bad news.

Anyway I had far more important things to consider at the moment, like winning a Grand Prix Race for example. The Practice Session went very well, as did Qualifying and I finished in Second Place behind Bernd Rosemeyer in one of the Auto Unions. Other Top Drivers in that team who were strong rivals included Ernst von Delius, Tazio Nuvolari, Hans Stuck and Achille Varzi; whilst Rivals also Driving for Mercedes included Rudolf Caracciola and Hermann Lang. All of whom were capable of making my life difficult during the Race to be held tomorrow.

I found myself alone after eating in the hotel dining room that evening, until Hauptsturmführer von Clausewitz walked into the room not in her black uniform, but dressed in an expensive and utterly stylish leather suit, which, believe it or not actually made her look even more sexy than the said uniform! Consisting of a tight skirt and beautiful jacket that hugged her slim figure beautifully. Part of me, the head, wanted her to turn around and walk straight back out again, however it was the other part of me that wanted her to stay that won out. For she walked straight up to me and asked in impeccable English, maybe with a slight accent, if she could join me. I answered in German and said I would be delighted, explaining that I would be perfectly happy to continue in her native language, as we were in Germany after all.

“Thank you. But Herr Robinson I would like to practise my English, I have little chance to do so in Germany.”

“Good point. But you hold me at a disadvantage, you seem to know my name but I do not know yours Fräulein or is that Frau? And, please, you may call me Phil.”

“Fräulein. Although my full title is Hauptsturmführer Clara von Clausewitz. However you may address me as Clara.”

“Clara it is then. And what may I do for you?”

Actually we had quite a pleasant chat, she seemed to be just interested in England and myself rather than trying to get me to betray any secrets of the Mercedes Team Members. And I began to warm to her company. However I had a long Race to drive in on the next day, so regretfully I had to bring the evening to a close and to go to bed.

“I’m very sorry Clara but I really must leave you and retire. I hope you don’t think me rude, I’ve a hard day ahead of me tomorrow.”

“Of course Liebling, and no, I don’t think you are rude at all, I know you have a long and hard Race ahead of you. May I wish you the, as you English say, “best of luck?” I hope you win.”

“Thank you, but wouldn’t you rather a German Driver won?”

“All the German Drivers are either married or boring, and you are neither. And I hope this will not be the last time we meet.”

“I’m sure it won’t be Clara. Perhaps we can dine together after the Race tomorrow?”

“I would be delighted!” And with that she proceeded to give me a kiss on the cheek, as I left her to go to bed.

Race Day. As usual my nerves were on edge, I really wanted this Win today. At least the sun shone brightly and the Track Surface was dry and consistent. As the time approached for the Start, I saw Clara again, she came up to me, kissed me again whilst wishing me luck once more. “Don’t forget our date tonight,” was her passing speech as she left me to climb into the waiting Mercedes. As if I would Clara, but she definitely left me with my spirits high and those aforementioned nerves somewhat calmed.

And I don’t know if that contributed to my performance that day, as I put in one of the best Drives of my Entire Career, to win that Grand Prix in real style. Nobody, NOBODY, got anywhere near me as I decimated that truly World Class Field to win by nearly one minute. Leaving both the Lap and Race Records utterly smashed by a MASSIVE margin! Having pulled into the Pits, whilst I waited for the rest to finish and after I climbed out of the Car and removed my helmet, I was grabbed by Clara in the Pit Garage and she engaged me in a really passionate full blown kiss! “Don’t drink too much Liebling, it’s not just dinner I plan to have with you tonight! Because that will be NOTHING more than you deserve! Believe me, I’m not a woman that’s easy to impress, but you were totally MAGNIFICENT on that Track today. I’m going to do my best to make my sexuality match the level of your Driving!” And with that she gave my nether region a gentle squeeze, smiling as she noticed the natural reaction of my penis to her promise!

Good Lord, as you can imagine my mind was wandering a little during the Podium Ceremony and the Victory Celebrations of the Mercedes Team. Thankfully everybody else just thought I was overcome with the emotion and joy of Victory, nobody had witnessed that earlier kiss. Or knew of my planned meeting with Clara. And quite frankly they were all far too busy enjoying themselves, as the beer flowed, to really take note of my mood or actions. So nobody clocked that, as she’d asked me, I wasn’t drinking much at all.

And nobody noticed when I left the party early. And if they did I guess that they assumed that exhaustion had taken over. With some justification, as I was quite knackered. Which Clara also noticed when we met for dinner. So we didn’t take too long in the dining room, and she invited me to her room. Where she did give me a slight lease of life as I finally saw her out of either that uniform or that delicious leather suit and just wearing a beautiful silk basque, complete with silk stockings. God, she was SO sexy! I really tried to satisfy her, but exhaustion did creep up and take over. After only one coupling she laid me down, brushed away my apologies and told me to rest, we could take this back up in the morning.

And by Christ did I sleep that night, the real deep sleep of the absolutely cream-crackered! And strangely I thought I felt some unusual sensations during that night, I felt as if my arms and legs had been stretched out. Which actually they had. I woke with a start in the morning and I knew immediately that something wasn’t normal or right. As my eyes adjusted to the light, and I had tried to move only to find I could not, I discovered what the reason for that was.

For whilst I slept, and during the deep sleep I had entered, Fräulein von Clausewitz had securely tied all four of my limbs to the four corners of the very solid and secure frame of her bed. Although she had been aided in that task, unknown to me my poor performance in bed last night wasn’t entirely down to tiredness. Clara had slipped a little something into the one drink I did have during that meal with her. And so, just as she had planned all along, I had been captured and was now totally helpless in her hands. It soon dawned on me that my legs were not bare, she had also put me into yet more silk stockings with a suspender belt. So not only had I been captured for sex, I’d been dressed in the clothes of that activity as well!

“Liebling, you’re awake at last!” said a voice and as my head turned to the source I was able to see my captor stand up from the chair she’d been sitting in. And looking utterly gorgeous, her long golden hair flowing down the top part of her slim shapely body, a delicious smile on her flawless face.

“What the bloody hell is going on Clara?” As I tugged in vain to free myself from the bonds she had tied me in, but she knew her knots and the bonds were solid, tight and totally inescapable!

“Well, I would have thought that was obvious. I’ve tied you securely to my bed so I can shag you, Liebling!”

“I am well aware of that! Although I’ve no idea as to why you would want to after my pathetic performance last night? What I mean is who the hell do you think you are?”

“Ah, yes I have a little confession to make regarding that, I slipped a little something in your drink last night so you wouldn’t wake up whilst I tied you up. But to answer your question, well for now I am your Mistress, Liebling. Until such time as I, yes I, decide otherwise you completely belong to my bed and to me! So I think you need to consider showing me some respect! Besides,” grabbing my rapidly hardening penis “at least part of you seems to want it!”

She was dead right about this, I was very swiftly abandoning any fight about what she had done to me and excitement was taking over instead. In her silk basque and stockings she DID look extremely sexy, and I knew I was being fully turned on. “Yes Clara it seems that part of me, in fact maybe all of me does want it! After all, I guess that there’s nothing I can do to stop you anyway?”

“I’m glad to see that those that say that Racing Drivers possess well above average intelligence are absolutely correct! Because, yes, you’re right there IS nothing you can do to stop me! I have you utterly in my hands, totally in my power and completely at my mercy. Which, of course you going to receive NONE whatsoever, I am a member of the SchutzStaffel after all! What you are here for is simply SEX! SEX! and more SEX! And I’m talking about COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! no weak “making love” type of nonsense! Please remember Englander, I can and WILL do anything I want to you, how I want and for as long as I want. As I say again what I want is SEX! I going to shag you in a way you’ve NEVER been shagged before! And you’re going to enjoy it! I meant EVERY word about being impressed with your Race Win and wanting to match that excellence with the sex I’m going to put you through!” I looked her straight in the eyes and was left in NO doubt of both her intention and also her ability to deliver on that promise!

“Oh, Clara, you’re right I want you to take me SO much!” I realised that there’s nowhere, NOWHERE, that for the present I would rather be than in the hands and power of the sexual desires of this incredibly sexy yet dangerous woman! And I knew I was going to be subject to a long period of sheer mind-blowing sex in those hands!

Clara moved in to give me a long lingering and totally passionate kiss. She then reached under the pillow supporting my head and withdrew a black silk blindfold, which before long she had placed onto my head, reducing my world to complete darkness. She moved her body onto mine, placed my totally rampant penis into her soaking wet vagina and started “So Liebling, welcome to being ....” pausing to kiss me again, then continuing,

“IN CAPTIVITY TO CLARA!”

Let the games begin!
🔥🔥
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Awesome story!
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic