Captive of Divine Forces (M/M Supernatural) Part I Available

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Captive of Divine Forces (M/M Supernatural) Part I Available

Post by Viperbound7 »

Part I

Guide to the Planes:

Plane X - The Infinite of Infinites
Plane IX - The Infinite Heaven
Plane VIII - The Superluminous Heaven
Plane VII - The Luminous Heaven
Plane VI - The Purification Plane
Plane V - The Mortal Plane
Plane IV - The Hell of Solace
Plane III - The Hell of Retribution
Plane II - The Hell of Judgment
Plane I - The Hell of Hells

Victor awoke in a place he had never before seen. The last thing he remembered was anguish, and being in an emergency room. Now he found himself in a strange world, unlike anything he’d seen before. The sky was gray and there were celestial unexplainable structures in all directions.

There was a blazing flash of light. When Victor looked after shielding his eyes, he saw two humanoid figures before him. Both had gray colored skin and were immensely attractive. They wore soft white clothing which accentuated their beautiful form. Their eyes were solid black. They had cuff links and flowing wing like transparent material, clothed primarily in what looked like white loincloths, or something resembling briefs which displayed their perfect thighs and stomachs. They radiated a divine aura.

“Welcome Victor. You have passed from your primary mortal life and are now in the plane of purification. We are here to carry out your cleansing process and carry you to the higher heaven suitable for you.”

“Wait what? N..no!”

Victor was quite terrified. He turned to run but one of them had instantly taken hold of him after appearing instantaneously at his position.

“Do not attempt to flee. We only bid you good will. But know that by the divine chain of being, we have complete dominion over you. You belong to us for the time in which you are here.”

Victor protested out of fear. “Good will? Who are you? Why am I here? Let me go Goddam-mmmmpph!?”

Victor felt the other beings hand enfold tightly over his mouth. It gave a little smirk as it spoke.

“Be silent, naive soul. Do not express potentially blasphemous words against those with divine dominion over you. We have the power to silence you at any time and will do so if you choose to speak out of turn. You will listen to our words in silence, if needed.”

Victor nodded obediently. The divine beings hand left his mouth and cupped his cheek.

“There are ten planes of existence, divided into the heavens, the mortal plane, and the hells. Beings in higher planes are more powerful and draw more energy from the Supreme Source. As such they have divine dominion over beings of lesser planes. I am Cephas and this is Valen. We two are Transfigured Ones from the eight plane, the Superluminous heaven. You might think of us as angels. We are currently in the sixth plane, the purification plane, where souls of the recently passed undergo trials and tasks in order to earn their place among the heavenly beings. You have lived a just life in the mortal plane and are destined to take your place in a higher plane. However for the time being you must submit yourself to us so that we may prepare you and help purify you.”

Victors eyes were wide, taken aback from all that was being explained. He listened in silence and admired their beauty as they spoke. They seemed dominant and commanding, yet had an aura of gentleness and benevolence as well.

“May I speak?”

Cephas smiled and caresses Victors cheek. “Proceed, but choose your words wisely. Words of disrespect towards a higher plane being significantly hinder ones progress towards divinity. For your own good, we are already considering gagging you. Don’t demonstrate that we would be correct in doing so.”

“I understand. May I ask what my purification will consist of?”

“You may. In time we have a rescue mission for you in one of the lower hells. For now, you will live in this plane, we shall take time out of each day to impart you with divine wisdom and purge you of any ignorance and cruelty holding you back.”

A slight smirk crossed his face.

“As a penance for past sins, you will also undergo a mild punishment of sorts, of our choosing. We have chosen to keep you tied up and in our captivity.”

Valen released his hold of Victor and touched his wrists. A strange band made of light suddenly materialized and restrained Victors wrists behind him. He felt a similar band encircle and restrain his ankles together as Valen lowered him to his knees. The experience made him blush.

“T…tied?”

Cephas knelt and smiled as he looked into Victors eyes.

“It will not be painful. It’s rather common for us to choose captivity as a form of sanctification as it doesn’t harm the dear soul. And well…it brings us enjoyment.”

A small strip of light suddenly materialized between the divine beings fingers. Victors eyes widened as it was brought toward his lower face.

“Wait, what’s that? What are you-mmmmphh!”

Cephas kept his smirk as he sealed Victors mouth with the divine gag. The light tightly clung to Victors mouth and silenced his attempts to speak.

“The time for words has passed. While you are our captive you will be kept hushed. For this is how I wish for you to remain.”

With this he cupped Victors gagged cheek and kissed him on his forehead.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This seems really interesting. I’m curious what those trials are going to consist of. I like the bondage elements as well. The idea of angels being able to tie you up and gag you with the flick of the wrist is very hot!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Thank! I wonder if this story is a tad too supernatural and outlandish for this site, though there have been some like Shadow of the Mountain which are fantastic supernatural bondage stories 😊
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Viperbound7[/mention] This is not normally my thing, but I must nevertheless congratulate you on the quality of your writing and the believability of the dialogue. The image you conjured up of the two extraplanar, grey-skinned and black-eyed entities was frighteningly mesmerising, and their manner of speaking definitely exudes a type of otherworldly power.

You may find the reception to this sort of fantasy genre a little meagre, but the only way to build up a receptive audience is to publish said material. Well done, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's definitely out there, but I am interested to see where things go! Something tells me that Victor's penance may last quite a long time, not that I could blame those angels! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic