Kinky Girl Next Door (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2408

Kinky Girl Next Door (F/M)

Post by Deleted User 2408 »

This is my first story so sorry for any spelling mistakes or poor writing please give me any criticisms you have.

Let me start by introducing myself, My name is Ryan im 19 5ft 10 and without bragging im in pretty decent shape. This whole thing started when the new neighbours moved in next door.

I saw them on the day they moved in and immediately noticed the daughter, she was a blonde bombshell maybe 5ft 6 looked to be the same age as me. As any teenage boy would do I went to say hi to the hot new girl next door.

"Hi Im Ryan"

"Amy, you are new neighbours"

"Seems it"

At this point I noticed her attire she was wearing a long sleeve white low cut top and knee high leather boots which was enough to set me off but the thing that really grabbed my attention was the pvc skirt she was wearing.Not only did it make her bum look amazing but I have a fetish for anything latex or pvc like and on a girl like her it was driving me crazy. Her Dad called her over and I left them to it but I knew I had to find some way to see more of this girl. If she wore pvc for a family move god knows what she would wear when she wanted to show off.

The next weekend my parents went away and I found out her parents were going back homefor a few days to set some things up. I saw this as a prime oppertunity to see more of her. I watched her bid her parents goodbye then went over to talk to her. She let me in and was really friendly so we just went in and chatted for a while.

We were hanging out in her room and she said she had to go to the bathroom, seeing this as an oppertunity I started some snooping through her wardrobe. To my delight it was full of pvc and leather skirts, jackets and leggings and I was starting to suspect she ,like me may have had a bit of a fetish for this sort of thing. I was just closing her wardrobe when I some thing hanging out of a box caught my eye. It looked like a ball gag which I had seen online and upon closer inspection it indeed was. As I stood there confused I briefly heard footsteps and then everything went dark.
*thwack*

I started to come to and was wondering what kind of dream I was having but then I noticed I was still in Amy’s room and on her bed. I tried to get up and get out of here but then I realised I was tied in some kind of full body latex straitjacket
06FA1B63-2648-4034-BE41-CDCB8479AD64.jpeg
(For those who can’t see the attachment Straitjacket Suit

I tried to move my arms but the jacket was too tight same for my legs. I could feel that I was nude underneath it and I was starting to get a boner which was rubbing into the latex which only made it worse.
How kinky was this girl she might be even more than me I thought to myself. I then realised despite I wasn’t gagged so I called out.

“Hey is there anyone there I need hel-“

At that moment the door opened and I stopped shouting not out of fear or relifbbut because my jaw dropped wide open.
Amy was stood there in a skintight shiny black latex catsuit that hugged her in every possible place. To add to this she was wearing black leather thigh thigh boots and finished off the outfit with black leather wrist gloves. Her normally messy blonde hair was now pulled tightly high up into a pony tail. She stood there hands on her hips head cocked and stared at me.

“ You know it’s very rude to go through peoples things Ryan didn’t anyone tell you that”

I continued to stare at her outfit in awe

“You like it I thought you might be into this sort of thing. I saw you eyeing my skirt when we moved in. If you couldn’t guess by the catsuit and that lovely little cocoon your wrapped in I’m head over heels for latex”

“I’m so sorry please don’t tell anyone”

“Your not exactly in a position to make demands but seen as your the first guy if met who seems to be into this stuff I may have uses for you. You do like latex don’t you?”

“Yes a lot”

“Good and bondage”

“I’ve never tried it but I’ve always thought it looked amazing”

“Right answer”

She walked over to the bed and sat on top of me with her knees either side. She was now on top of my boner rubbing into the cocoon which only made me hornier.

“Look I really want a boyfriend who’s into latex and weather or not your a snooping perv your the best chance I’ve got so how about this neither of are parents are back for 2 days so as punishment for your behaviour you’ll stay tied up as my slave agreed”

“ Do I have a choice”

“Yes you can go home and be alone for 2 days before your parents find out you went snooping or you can stay with a beautiful latex coated girl for 2 days and then mabye be my boyfriend well what do you say”

“ Yes mistress”

She grinned at me

“Now your getting it”

She then produced the ball gag I had found earlier

“ Remember this”

I nodded

“ Open wide”

I hesitated then did as she asked

“Good boy”

She then shoved the gag in my mouth

“We are gonna have so much fun...”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 2408 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice beginning
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Really good start
Deleted User 2408

“Mmhh”
Was about all I could manage in my current state. This wasn’t how I had expected the day to go but I wasn’t complaining. Although the sly grin on Amy’s face did have me a bit worried about what kind of “fun” we would be having. Still straddling me in her latex she began to speak

“ Now then I want this to be enjoyable for both of us but first things first your going to receive some punishment for snooping”

I gulped

She then climbed of me and proceeded to flip me over so I was lying face down on the bed. Without warning her hand suddenly grabbed my ass.

“ I’d say a naughty boy like you deserves 30 spanks”

She then brought her hand down firmly on to my behind

“ Count them for me please”

*Smack

“Ofh”

*Smack

“Tfh”

This went on for around 10 minutes my bottom felt a bit harsh near the end but I could tell she wasn’t trying to hurt me or anything. Once she finished she flipped be back over. With my head in the pillow I’d briefly forgotten how killer she looked in that catsuit with the boots and gloves.

“What do you say slave?”

“Ffhan u mifftef”

“Good now that we’ve finished the business we can get on to pleasure”

She then stood over me on the side of the bed and unzipped the crotch zipper on my cocoon exposing my errection for the world to see.

“Ooh not bad is he exited to see me”

I felt humiliated but at the same time more aroused than I’d been in my entire life. She then went over to one of her draws and produced an egg shaped device.

“Do you know what this is pet?”

I shook my head

“It’s a remote egg vibrator”

She then pulled out a thin roll of white bondage tape and attached the egg to my cock.

“Now then”
She grinned devilishly
“We are going to play a little game I’m going to turn this on medium and see if you can last 3 minutes. If you can’t then you’ll stay tied to the bed for the next 2 days and I’ll only tease you. But if you can last the 3 minutes then I’ll take off the vibe and we’ll finish together, the next 2 days will also be packed with far more bondage and latex fun and who knows you might even get to tie me up. Are you clear on the rules?”

I nodded like a madman I had to last 3 minutes like my life depended on it I wanted nothing more than to spend the next days playing with this beautiful kinky girl.

“To show you this can be done and so I’m not missing out I’ll have this one aswell”

She pulled out another vibe egg then undid her crotch zipper and slowly pushed it in. She then made a point of slowly zipping back up

“Ready 3 2 1 Go”
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Seems alright so far, a few awkward errors but nothing that stops the story. Keep it up!
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

So great to read another super sexy and very hot F/M story here. Nice work :)
Deleted User 2408

The second she turns on the egg it hits me like a truck. Those little eggs are insane and with a sexy latex clad blonde in front of me I’m already struggling to hold it in.
Amy’s standing at the end of the bed grinning deviously and biting her lip

“They feel good don’t they but I assure you I feel even better, in fact I feel so much better I think I should make this harder”

With that she forward over the end of the bed and slowly started unzipping her suit stopping just below her boobs. She also started to pout her lips as she did so.

“Come on big boy you know you want to just let it out. Go on cum for me”

I was in agony I wanted so badly to come but I needed to hold out for just 2 more minutes
She started feeling up her boobs inside the suit

“You wanna touch these feel these suck these and do so many naughty little things with them don’t you
hmm mabye you will”

She started to feel my thigh with her other hand and I started oozing precum

“ Ooh I’m getting close”

I tried to look away from her knowing she’d make me cum. She took her hand out of her suit and grabbed my chin with it making me look her in the eyes.

“Only 1 more minute pet can you last. Can you last for your beautiful Mistress Amy”

She climbed on top of me so her vibrator was also against my cock I thought I was going to lose control the second she did. She took her gloves off with her mouth then let her hair down.

“30 seconds”

She undid the tape around my cock and held the egg there with her hand then she unzipped herself and took hers out and held them both on me. I was in heaven.

“5 4 3 2”

The instant she said one she threw the eggs and was on me like a lioness. She kissed all over my gagged face and thrusted like her life depended on it. I was in pure ecstasy and so was she. She shoved her gloves in her mouth and bit down on them to stop the neighbours hearing her screams. Her thrusts started getting faster and faster then we both moaned as we reached orgasm. She closed her eyes then let herself collapse of me.

“Hmm you were great. I guess you want that little toy of mine out”
She said pointing to my gag

I mmphed and nodded so she took it out

“I ought to wear one myself next time need something to keep me quiet mabye you could do something about that”

“Your amazing”

“Well I try my best”

“What now then”

“Well it’s late and I can’t be bothered untying you so I say we go to sleep.”

With that she unzipped her boots and threw them off to the side before undoing her catsuit all the way and peeling herself out of it. I’d met this girl this morning and she was now naked I front of me and showing off her perfect tits. She noticed I was staring a bit and smiled.

“You like?”

“Yes”

“Play your cards right and you might get a play with them”

She then pulled the blanket over both of us and snuggled up to me

“Mmm your so warm I love warm latex”

She kissed me and said goodnight.

When I woke up I was still in my straitjacket but Amy was no where to be seen. Just the the door burst open and I was greeted by Amy in a black latex dress an nothing else.
Amys Dress

“Ready for some fun?”
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is yet another great story on this site. I can’t wait to see what happens from here on out. Also it would be cool if once you were finished with this story, you kept creating stories based around these two characters.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow! That is an incredible start to a brilliant story! Can't wait for the next part. Really well done
Deleted User 2408

“You finally gonna let me out of this suit then?”

“Aww but you look so cute and sexy in it, don’t you want to look nice for your mistress?” She pouted and frowned at me as she spoke

“Please mistress”

“Oh fine then, if I have to”

She rolled me over and unstrapped my arms giving me a huge relief then undid the back zipper letting me out. I emerged from my cocoon naked and covered in sweat.

“Uh where are my clothes?”

“You’ll get them back soon enough, don’t know why you were so eager to get out though there’s nothing I love more than being wrapped in tight latex.”

“Feel free to jump in there”

“Hmmm I can only imagine the things you’d do to me if I did. But I don’t trust you to be the dom just yet. For now you can just keep being my little slave boy.”

“Whatever you say mistress”

“You’ll get your chance soon enough I promise. Right now you could do with a shower”
She slapped my ass

“Ow”

“Well don’t just stand there follow me”

She walked out of the room swaying her hips showing her ass off to me. God she looked amazing. She led me through her hall in and into the master bedroom where there was an ensuite with a shower.
It was a large bedroom with red carpet and a queen size bed.

“Right then get yourself cleaned up while I get things ready out here and no peeking”

“Don’t worry I won’t but what should I wear I still don’t have any clothes”

She threw me a pair of shiny black shorts that went about half way down the thigh. They looked far to small for me.
Latex shorts
“What size are these”

“They’re mine but there latex so they should stretch over your extra bits, though they might be a bit tight. If your really struggling there’s a bottle of lube in the cupboard by the sink”

“Okay thanks”

“And I want you to shave down there. It’ll help the latex fit better and it’s how I want you. There’s an electric shaver in there you can use”

“Yes mistress”

“You have 15 minutes. And one more thing when you come out I’ll be in mistress mode and I won’t stop unless you give me the safe signal. It’s winking your right eye then left repeatedly. Got it cause if you forget that and I go too far you’ll have to deal with it. Don’t worry I won’t hurt you or anything but it might get intense.”

“Got it”

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me then did as she asked. I hopped in the shower to wash my hair and clean myself up. I found the shaver and then hesitated for a moment before remembering the dominating goddess waiting for me outside and blissfully sheared myself. It felt a bit weird but it didn’t really bother me.

I got out of the shower and dried myself of the focused my attention back on the shorts. I noticed they had a 2 way zip from the front to the back to allow for easy access. I worried about what Amy’s imagination could do with this but dismissed those thoughts and hoped she would only use the front access. I tried to pull them on but I couldn’t get them past my thighs. I remembered she said there was some lube in the cupboard so I rummaged around and found it. I applied a generous amount to my thighs and managed to slide the shorts up. They hugged my thighs like a second skin and the latex felt great on my shaved region and it was extra tight since they were women’s shorts. With great exitement I headed for the door.

I opened it and was struck by an amazing sight. She had redecorated the room for kink, the curtains and blinds had all been drawn so the room was now dimly lit by the two lamps either side of the bed and a few candles. She had changed the bed and it now had a red vinyl sheet covering the mattress and black vinyl pillows.

I turned my attention to my mistress who had now dressed in Black Leather Thigh High Heels and had Black PVC Gloves on. Her hair was pulled back into a low messy bun.She head a leather crop in one hand and a collar in the other.

“On your knees slave”
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

great story so far please continue.. also wish i was her slave boy
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Deleted User 2408

Sorry for the time between updates it’s a bit of writers block and finding time I’ll try to be better

Not wanting to anger her I did as she asked and dropped
to my knees and looked at the floor locking my eyes on her boots. She smiled when I did and started rubbing the tip of her crop up and down my thigh before giving it a light hit. She then traced up my chest and to under my chin with it prompting me to tilit my head up. The flickering candle light was reflecting on her latex.

“The shorts suit you Slave I might let you keep them, and this” she held up the collar in her left hand. “What do you think of it, I think it will suit you quite nicely. Hold this for me”
As she spoke she held her crop up to my mouth, knowing what she wanted I opened my mouth and held the crop with my teeth

“Thank you slave”

She held the collar open infront of my neck it was made of leather and had a d ring on the front.
She fastened it around my neck tightly but not enough to make me uncomfortable then looped her finger through the d ring and used it to pull me up so I was standing.

“Follow”

She then pulled me by the d ring over to the bed.
She took the crop out of my mouth and placed it on the bedside table.

“On the bed spread eagle”

“Yes mistress”

As I lay down on the red vinyl sheets they were cold but they gradually warmed from my body heat. I assumed spread eagle position and remained silent. She pulled out 4 red silk ties and threw them on my chest. First she tied my left arm then my right before doing my feet. They felt very nice on my skin. I thought this didn’t seem to bad then she tightened all of them until my body was fully stretched.

“Now that your tied I have some toys you may have been more objectionable to” she let out a little snigger

She walked over to the drawer and pulled out a ring and something She was hiding behind her back. Whatever she was hiding she placed at the foot of the bed where I couldn’t see it. She held the ring up for me to see. It was a small black ring and looked to be made of rubber.

“You know what this is?”

I shook my head

“It’s a cock ring it’ll keep you harder for longer and hopefully make it easier to tease you”

She unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock and balls.
She then pulled applied some lube to the ring and slid it down my shaft and stretched it behind my balls

“It reduces the blood flow out of your penis so you won’t go down. Not that you would have of course” she said as she bent over to pick up the other toy giving me a great view of her ass on pourpose.

“Now then this one you may not like at first but it will feel good”

I watched in horror as she produced a butt plug and immediately started struggling and panicking. She saw that I looked genuinely worried and walked up to the top of the bed and started stroking my head

“Calm down I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to but this is only small and trust me it’ll feel really good”

I hesitated on what to do but I didn’t want to disappoint her and what the hell it might not be too bad

“Okay”

“Thank you slave”

She applied a lot more lube than was probably needed to make me more comfortable and then sold the back of my shorts down put the plug on the bed and had me work my way onto it. I was taken a back by how great it felt once it was it. She pulled my shorts back over using the tightness of them to hold the plug in.

With everything prepared she got onto the bed and lay on top of me. I could feel her boots on my thighs her dress on my chest and her pvc hands exploring all over. She started kissing me and I kissed her back, she was starting to grind into my stomach and then moved up so she was straddling me knees either side of my chest.
She moved her shirt up showing me her crotch less latex panties

“Lick”

Wanting nothing more than to please her I started licking her pussy aswell as I could and she started moaning. She moaned even louder as I sped up and grabbed the headboard of the bed for stability.

“Keep going slave”

She screamed as she reached orgasm and fell on her back lying sideways on my chest. She looked at me and with her left hand slowly started to rub my cock

“A good slave like you deserves a reward”

She stood up and walked to the end of the bed then bent over it and started playing with my cock using her hands and tounge. I felt every little touch but she knew I was no where near orgasm she wanted to slowly build me up.
She put her lips around and slowly started bobbing and I started thrusting as best I could which kept pushing the butt plug in and out which only added to the feeling
. I was lost in bliss and she started speeding up but just as I was about to come she stopped.
I made a look of dissapointment which she noticed.

“Would you rather cum like that or..”
She mounted me
“Like this”

She guided my extra hard cock inside her and slowly started thrusting. She leaned down on top of me and we started kissing. She was slowly getting faster and harder.
She reached a hand inside the back of my shorts and started pushing the plug in and out. We were both in pure ecstasy

“Hold it until 3”
In that exact second we both orgasmed and she lay down on top of me.

“Thank you, I mean for agreeing to all of this it really does mean a lot to me”

“Don’t worry about it this is is the best thing that ever happened to me”

“Thanks, I’ll untie you this time”

She undid the silk ties around my wrist then had me turn over so she could take the plug out

“What did you think of this by your face I’d say you liked it” she grinned

I responded honestly
“Yeah it felt pretty good”

“I knew it would, now stand up need to get that ring off”

She got the ring off because I didn’t trust myself to do it then pulled off her gloves and sat on the end of the bed

“Can you help with my boots”

“Of course”

I pulled the zip down from her thighs then pulled them off

“Right it’s gotten pretty late again and I’m tired so I’m just going to change into my pyjamas”

With that she stripped her dress off in front of me now completely naked and then left to go back to her room.
She came bac a few minutes later in her pyjamas.
Which were a black bodysuit.

“Even your pyjamas look sexy”

“Skintight is comfortable, just happens to look pretty good aswell.”

We both got into the bed and cuddled

“Now then I have a surprise for you”

“What”

“Tomorrow I’m the Slave”

“Really”

“Yep you can do whatever you want”

“I love you”

“You too”

We kissed goodnight and I went to bed thinking of tomorrow and how amazing it would be.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loving this
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great continuations. I can't wait to read what happens to her when she becomes the submissive.
Deleted User 2408

For anyone who wants to know this is what I imagine Amy looking like Amy
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Very similar to how I imagined her looking. Good to see I wasn't very far off heh.
Deleted User 2408

I woke up slowly and was surprised to find myself not tied up. It was an odd thing to have expected but this had been an odd few days. Amy was still asleep snuggled up to me with her hand and her head on my chest. She started stirring then popped her head up. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

“Good morning, Master”

“Good morning Slave”

“I’ll bet you were lying awake last night thinking about all the naughty little things you can do to me today”

“Just a bit” I said grinning at her

“Well then let me go change into something more apropriate for a dirty little slave them let’s get down to business” she gave my crotch a little rub as she said business.

She climbed out of bed and headed for the door

“Slave”

She turned around to look at me

“Yes master”

“Could you please change in front of me”

“Of course master, I just need to get my outfit from the next room, do you want me to bring some bondage supplies with me”

“Yes thank you”

She left and returned with a duffel bag that had something made of black latex lying on top of it

I got out of bed and went over to inspect the bag the inside of it was filled with all sorts of gags tape rope and vibrators

“Quite an extensive collection you have here”

“A girl needs a few toys what can I say”

“I believe you were about to change”

“Care to do the honours”
She grabbed my hands with hers and pulled them over to her chest. I took the hint and pulled the top of her bodysuit down off her shoulders and the front of her chest
exposing her boobs. I grabbed her right boob and started massaging it gently. She closed her eyes and started mmmming. I pulled the rest of her suit down with my other hand till it was in a pile round her legs. I let go of her boob and she made a disappointed look with her face then stepped out of the rest of the suit.

“Before I put my outfit on I need to get something”

She rummaged in the bag and pulled out two tiny bullet vibrators and two slightly bigger but still small ones aswell as a remote and a thin roll of white pvc tape she handed me them and then held the remote in both her hands behind her back pushing her chest out. I took the two smaller ones and taped one to each breast then put one of the bigger ones up her bum before putting the final one up her pussy which made her let out a moan. She then handed me the remote from behind her back. It went from 1 to 10.

“If you keep it below 7 I can’t cum”

I turned the dial up to 2 and a low buzzing started

“Mmm feels nice”

I turned it up to 4 and she started gaspin a bit and letting out little moans

I tried 6 lay down on the floor moaning. She went to move her hand down but I turned it off.

“Meanie”

“ I think it’s time for you to get dressed”

“Good I’ve gone too long without latex”

She walked over to the pile of latex and held it up. Now I could see it was a Black latex bodysuit with short sleeves and thigh length legs. It had a zip from the neck to her tits and one from her pussy to her bum.

She undid the top zip stepped into the legs and pulled it up and onto her shoulders then did the zip all the way up.

“God you look amazing”

“Well I try” she did a little twirl for me then put her hand on her hip

I went into the bag and got a roll of black pvc tape to match her outfit. I went behind her an pulled her wrist together then started wrapping them.

“Oh have I been naughty”

“Yes very”

“Well then looks like you’ll just have to tie me up as tight as you can” she grinnned

I moved down to her ankles and wrapped them then knelt her down and connected her wrists hogtieing her. I walked around the front of her and looked down at her

“You know me being down here would make it so much easier for me to please you” she turned her eyes down to my crotch then back up to my face

“I think I need to cover up that dirty mouth of yours”

I ripped off a roll of tape and smoothed it out over her lips. I put down the tape and held up the remote.

“Let’s start at 4”

As soon as I turned the dial I could hear the buzzing and Amy’s moans. She was looking at me begging for more.

“Hmm you want to try 5?”

She nodded like a mad woman and I turned up to 5. She started slowly air humping and her moans got louder. I walked over to her and felt her tits through the latex pushing the vibrators against her more and making her louder with ever movement I made.

“You like that slave”

She nodded her head at me like crazy again and gestured to my crotch. I pulled down my zip and let my errection out and she started rubbing it with her taped mouth. The PVC felt great on my crotch.

“Want more”

She looked up and nodded and I turned up to six. The second I turned it up she fell onto her back and started thrusting as fast as she could. I grabbed her top zip and pulled it down until her tits were just about held in and reached my hand inside to push the vibrators against her. She screamed through her gag as I did. I then pulled my hand out and pushed the vibrators further into her pussy and ass through the latex while she looked at me pleading for an orgasm.

“7?”

She yelled at me through her gag to let her.

I turned it up to 8 and just as she was about to orgasm I turned it off

She mmphed furiously at me through her gag

I pulled her back up to kneeling and peeled the tape off her face. She immediately started sucking my cock an I had to grab the bed for support. She got me to the edge within seconds and I turned her up to 4. She started going faster and harder now

“Please higher”

I slowly turned it up to 6 and she started rubbing her body on my legs. Her latex tits were rubbing into by thigs and I was getting the vibrations. Just as I was a bout to come I grabbed the remote and turned her up to 10. I came and she fell on her back and was lost in orgasm for the next minute.

We both stayed where we were catching our breath for a minute then I walked over and untied her legs but left her wrists tied. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed for a while. Then finally she spoke”

“Come downstairs I have a suprise”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

You are a master of words and I salute you
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This continuously is a great story and I can't wait to read what this surprise downstairs will be.
Deleted User 2408

Sorry it’s been so long I’m a bit stuck and I’ve not had much time. Another chapter is coming though I’ve read too many stories that were never finished and there’s no way I’m doing that
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Claims that there's "no way" the story won't be finished, then the account is deleted. Unfortunate, I did like this one.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago Claims that there's "no way" the story won't be finished, then the account is deleted. Unfortunate, I did like this one.
your right it is a good story, my guess the user could have been deleted for breaking a few of the rules that were laid out, mainly no BDSM in tug stories including minors. just thought to look into it.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

As far as I know, the author was not deleted due to the content of the story, and in fact, if I remember his username correctly, he was never issued a warning for anything. I suspect he had some sort of personal reason why he deleted his account. Nevertheless, in situations where someone does break the rules of the site, we as mods will give warnings and after a certain amount of warnings, the user will be banned. We never delete someone's account for any reason, and in fact, I don't think we even could delete someone's account even if we wanted to.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago As far as I know, the author was not deleted due to the content of the story, and in fact, if I remember his username correctly, he was never issued a warning for anything. I suspect he had some sort of personal reason why he deleted his account. Nevertheless, in situations where someone does break the rules of the site, we as mods will give warnings and after a certain amount of warnings, the user will be banned. We never delete someone's account for any reason, and in fact, I don't think we even could delete someone's account even if we wanted to.
okay, I just thought that could be a possibility.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]WyattW5[/mention]. It could always be a possibility on other sites, but it isn't on this site from the way it is set up. I do wish though that the original author comes back at some point and decides to finish the story, as it is indeed a great story and addition to this site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic