Cowgirl's predicament part 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Antonio629
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cowgirl's predicament part 1

Post by Antonio629 »

A quiet night on a peacefull ranch. It would feel like a postcard, an ideal vacation spot if not for one thing... in the middle, tied to a post was a young woman.

Her name was Kate and a few weeks earlier she made a deal...

"Remember, it has to be paid in full. You have a month"
A woman in black, leather clothes said. In front of her stood Kate, now with a case full of cash. She was 25 and quite well built, having worked on a farm her whole life. Her farm needed money tho, and she was desperate to get it.

A month passed and she used the money well. She bought a lot of live stock, new farm equipment and even renovated her own little house. Life was happy. Or would be...
She still owed the gang the money she borrowed and she did not nearly have enough...

This was a concern for another time, perhaps they forgot... She sighed and put on her usual clothes in the morning. Short skirt, exposing her muscled thighs, socks with cowboy boots and a crop top jacket, exposing her toned abs.
The first of her daily list of chores were the goats. These things ate a lot. A lot! They seemed almost always hungry.
She grabbed a bucket of carrots and tossed it inside.
"Come on girls, have a bite" She said as she observed her animals running towards their food.
Next were the chickens.
This was an easy part, just toss seed at them and they were happy. She happily collected a dozen eggs lied through the night by her hens.
"Good girls" She smiled and and went towards her favourite chore.
Horses. She owned two.
"Heya there!"
She yelled towards the field where the horses were located. She picked an apple in each hand and approached them.
The animals were happy to eat the tasty treat.

The day was almost over and she was tired. Kate sat down on a bench in front of her house and yawned, looking at the setting sun.

"What a nice house you have here..." Suddenly a female voice spoke
Kate tensed and tried standing up before feeling a knife to her throat.
"Don't move, sweetheart" A woman whispered into her ear. "You reeeealy should have paid us back"
Kate shriveled at the sound of that "Wait, please, I will pay! Just give me a few more days" She pleaded.
"Hmph, too late lass. Now you are no longer a client. Now you are a liability" She replied and gestured for Kate to stand up.
Kate slowly did and raised her arms, stretching her belly. She slowly looked around and saw two more leather wearing women in masks around her.
She was slowly led to a lamp post in the middle of her farm. They pushed her to it and quickly used rough rope to bind her tightly. Her arms behind the pole, her legs tied together. Another rope was tied around her neck to limit her struggling.
"P-please, I will pay you back!" Kate pleaded again before having a cloth pushed between her teeth as a cleave gag. "Mphphphp"
"Sleep tight" One of her captors teased her, pinching her nose shut.
Kate's eyes went wide as she struggled for air. "Mhphph" She tried breathing through her gag to no avail. Her tummy squrimed in a wild belly dance as she suffocated. Finally, her nose was released and she began breathing wildly.
Her captors giggled at her and went inside her house, leaving her bound through the night...
....................................................................................................................
Hey everyone, thanks for reading. My style may be a bit janky, I haven't written anything for a while, just need some time adjust.
That being said, feel free to imagine yourselves as the gang in the story and submit how you want to torment her next... perhaps they will listen...
Good day to you!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice start, enjoyed the description of the outfit and that she’s tied outside. I think the gang need to keep her tied until they make their money back?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I liked this, short but compelling, easy to get into and I especially liked the choice of tie.

Great story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic