Cream with my Coffee (M+/M+) *New Chapter 24/03/24 (M+/M+)*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great new post! I liked the use of Michael (Mike) Hunt as the fake name too haha
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Of all the possible names he chose Mike!! I guess its nondescript enough for use as a fake name.

I haven't thought of his real name though, so it's open for creative suggestions.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 11: A Test of Virtues (M/MM)

Scott
Source: BulkingBear (deviantart)
Travis
Source: AI Muscle Art (tumblr)

Scott watched Travis carefully as he made out with Alejandro. Would he willingly give out his father's real name now? "Have I done enough to break down his walls? Probably not. The man is resistant to torture after all," Scott thought. 'Michael' Hunt is so mysterious that even Travis, his son, might not have the answer he was looking for. However, the way he said it - 'extra points if you can figure it out by our next meeting' - as if he were issuing a challenge to Scott, that meant something. The man would not task him with the impossible, would he? Therefore, Travis has be aware of the correct answer, Scott has just got to extract it from him. "This is not going to be a walk in the park," Scott thought.

Alejandro provided the perfect opportunity to make his boyfriend jealous, ready to fight for his affection. Ready enough to divulge his father's secret though? "Good Bois. Alejandro go lie on the bed. Travis, sit here," Scott said, dragging a chair over to face the King sized bed. Scott spun a neat web of rope to secure the Alejandro face down on the bed. He knelt over the athletic frame to blindfold him with a folded blue bandana and gag him knotted bandana, finishing with a folded red bandana over the mouth. "Wait a little while, my precious," Scott whispered, before slapping Alejandro's round tush.

Travis hid the alarm in his eyes well, however Scott knew him enough to know it was there. "Don't try to escape, alright," Scott said as he secured each of Travis' arms to an armrest. Travis nodded slowly and Scott kissed his lips tenderly. "Mmmmm," Travis moaned as Scott retreated from the kiss. "What is your father's name Travis?" Scott asked, hoping Travis would let it slip during this brief moment of surprise mixed with sexual tension. There was a long stunned pause followed by his answer: "Michael. Why?"

"Not the answer I was hoping for," Scott thought. Was it all a bluff from Hunt senior? "Travis, don't lie to me," Scott said. "I...I...MMMMMM," Travis was silenced by Scott's palm. "Boyfriends shouldn't have too many secrets between one another," Scott said, sealing his boyfriend's lips with several strips of tape. "I'll give you some time to think about it. Alejandro will have me until you're ready to talk," Scott said. "Pppllllsssss Sccccooooopphhh Phhoooo," Travis pleaded.

Scott got himself in position and slid his erection between Alejandro's ass cheeks. He massaged Alejandro's back sensually eliciting a soft moan from the tan skinned man. "Yes, just like that. Don't forget who is watching. Lets give him a good show, shall we?" Scott said, choosing this exact moment to make Alejandro scream into his gag in pleasure.

"Dad is onto me again," Travis thought. This was not the first time Hunt Senior interfered in his dating and sex life. "He might even be watching now stupid! I installed cameras all over this suite remember!" Travis squirmed in his bonds. The old man was always one step ahead of him. "This must be another of his tests, since Scott knows Michael isn't real," Travis thought.

"You'll know if he's truly a keeper by the way he chooses to react when tested and chooses to treat you when tested. Will he do whatever it takes to get what he wants, even if it means hurting you? I always have my eyes open son. It's for your own good," Hunt senior said after another failed relationship.

Scott was failing on multiple fronts right now, and Travis couldn't do or say anything to stop him. Of course, his father wouldn't watch him having sex, he has David for that, but David's eyes and ears are as good as Dad's. Travis moaned and squirmed, begging Scott to stop. The sex was hard to watch anyway, and everything would still look normal to an outside observer. However, would Scott pass the real test? Could this be the end of another relationship?

Travis was looking increasingly desperate, which was what Scott wanted. He slapped Alejandro's shoulders to signal a break, returning to his true lover's side. All he wanted and needed was a name. Couldn't be that big of a secret can it?

He left the tape dangling off Travis' lip in case he needed it. "So?" Scott said. "Mercy...." Travis uttered, "mercy, please." A piece of Scott broke too just then. "Travis no... no... you don't understand. I'm so sorry," he rushed to release Travis. Fuck 'Michael' Hunt. Fuck his test.

It took too long to untie the simple knots but Scott hugged Travis as tightly and as soon as he could and Travis did the same.

"I think you passed the test Scott." Travis whispered, "Mercy would be pleased by your performance."
Last edited by Guardianbound 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mercy, huh? No wonder he goes by Michael! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

An ironic, and somewhat embarrassing name for the stalwart security officer. Scott may have gone too far in pushing Travis' buttons, but I'm glad he realized before it was too too late!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I was thinking of the various reasons why 'Michael' would want to go by something other than his government name, then this idea struck me. Second place names include: Honesty, Honour, Humility (to go with Hunt), Modesty, Temperance, Chastity (cause his son is kinky), and Charity.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Another one of those moments where this being a prequel limits the surprise of stuff. We know Travis and Scott end up together, the only surprises are the potential roadblocks along the way. I'm sure there was a little smirk whenever Mercy Hunt, as a young swarthy operative, made people beg for mercy :twisted:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago @gag1195 I'm sure there was a little smirk whenever Mercy Hunt, as a young swarthy operative, made people beg for mercy :twisted:
Why do I get the feeling that Mr. Hunt and Professor Silverfox would get along really well?
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 10 months ago Why do I get the feeling that Mr. Hunt and Professor Silverfox would get along really well?
New story ideas! PhD candidate Dan Williams, nerdy and athletic instead of his bulk now meets with young up and coming government operative, 'Michael' Mercy Hunt, Travis shaped. (Where Dan has bulked up with age, Mr Hunt has shrunk!) Michael needs Dan's mathematical knowledge to decode a particularly difficult cypher and together they fight off bondage-loving baddies to make a stunning discovery. The discovery makes both Dan and Michael rich, Dan buys his mansion, Michael opens his security firm.

Now I haven't made my mind up, (this is where i stretch things and cross lines) Michael could be Bi/Gay, which would make Dan and Michael star crossed lovers. But drama ensues.... if I decide to make Travis an adopted son..... then the timeline allows Dan to be Travis' long lost father/ stepfather/ could-have been father. Hilarity ensues.... :lol:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago
gag1195 wrote: 10 months ago Why do I get the feeling that Mr. Hunt and Professor Silverfox would get along really well?
New story ideas! PhD candidate Dan Williams, nerdy and athletic instead of his bulk now meets with young up and coming government operative, 'Michael' Mercy Hunt, Travis shaped. (Where Dan has bulked up with age, Mr Hunt has shrunk!) Michael needs Dan's mathematical knowledge to decode a particularly difficult cypher and together they fight off bondage-loving baddies to make a stunning discovery. The discovery makes both Dan and Michael rich, Dan buys his mansion, Michael opens his security firm.

Now I haven't made my mind up, (this is where i stretch things and cross lines) Michael could be Bi/Gay, which would make Dan and Michael star crossed lovers. But drama ensues.... if I decide to make Travis an adopted son..... then the timeline allows Dan to be Travis' long lost father/ stepfather/ could-have been father. Hilarity ensues.... :lol:
It appears I have poked the bear! :lol: I'm already sold on this Dan/Michael prequel team up! I love the idea of them being ships in the night/star-crossed lovers. Would certainly make things a bit awkward in the present when/if Dan realizes just who Travis is!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago

New Poll: New Dan and Hunt Sr. Story?

1. Yes! I want the offshoot of the offshoot, prequel of the Prequel
2. No, but let Dan meet Hunt Sr. somehow in this story
3. No, I'm not interested in this

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

It took too long to untie the simple knots but Scott hugged Travis as tightly as and as soon he could and Travis did the same
I think I'm falling in love with these two! :D

And offshoots (spinoffs?? more likely tie-offs!! :lol: ) and prequels are always called for!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Poll update

I've decided not to go forward with the new story idea. It should therefore not be considered as "Canon". We will nonetheless see more of Hunt Sr. in the story.

Meanwhile a new chapter should come soon. Thanks to those who voted in the poll.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I hope the Hunt Sr/ Professor Dan prequel story happens eventually! Its got a promising idea! Nevertheless I am excited for more chapters in your current stories! Perhaps once one or more of your stories wrap up, it might be time to revisit the adventures of the young and dashing Hunt and Dan! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 12: A Sticky Situation (M/M)

Travis had spent the better half of an evening combing through Scott's hotel suite, climbing atop desks to inspect the ceiling, moving potted plants, and shaking ornaments. "What are you doing?" Scott asked. "Removing all of the cameras," Travis answered simply. "A little too late for that. Mercy probably has a memory card full of our sex tapes already," Scott smirked at Travis, "I'm not sure how I should feel about that."

"You could start with being a little embarrassed by your whole Alejandro stunt the next time you see him," Travis said. "But, the stunt worked out didn't it?" Scott said. They had even parted amicably with Alejandro, who had sent down a wrapped present still waiting to be unboxed.

With the last of the spycams removed, Travis pounced on his boyfriend from behind. "You were lucky. You were this close to being added to the "Mercy-killed" list of ex-boyfriends," Travis said, slowing sliding a finger across Scott's throat. Scott gulped: "I'm not marrying into the mafia am I?" "HA, worse, so I guess you're stuck with me now," Travis said, kissing Scott on the cheek. Scott returned the gesture, turning his attention to Alejandro's gift.

The box contained: two spandex costumes of Spiderman and Venom, a white spandex bondage sack, and a note.

Dearest new couple,
I have a feeling that this is the perfect gift for the both of you. Bought these at a store not far from the hotel. Trust me, they're your size.
XOXO,
Ale

"I'm obviously going to to be Spiderman. Wow, am I going to stretch this or what," Scott said. "And why am I the big baddie?" Travis asked, himself wondering if both their costumes would tear from being over-stretched. "Because, Spiderman's web is white, and clearly Alejandro wants me to trap you in a inescapable web cocoon" Scott glimmered.

"Ah... On the other hand, villains usually gain the upper hand before the hero wins at the end of the day," Travis tackled Scott and lightly covered his mouth with his palm. "Mmmmpppphhhh," Scott laughed, "let's suit up before we do anything."

The skin-tight costumes left little to the imagination, hugging every curvature of their bodies with a smooth spandex sheen. They aided one another in smoothing out the few remaining wrinkles, taking time to run their hands around each other's toned physiques.

"I wish could eat you up right now," Scott said, adjusting Travis' mask. "You'll simply have to wait till one of us is unmasked," Travis did the same for Scott, relishing the final playful look he gave him before the Spiderman mask slipped over his head.

"Surrender now little Spidey," Travis said, dragging Scott down to the floor. Scott wrestled as best he could against his professionally trained boyfriend, successfully unpinning himself and rolling around so he was now on top. "Never. I'm the one who's going to bring you down," Scott said between breaths.

"Were you a wrestler in school or something?" Travis asked, breaking character. "For a time, yes," Scott wrapped his legs around his boyfriend, "but I quickly switched to fighting crime and bringing baddies to justice."

"You know I'm just playing with my food, no?" Travis found a new gear and broke Scott's grapple, quickly grabbing hold of an arm and twisting it. "Ow! OW! OW!" Scott cursed in pain. "Do you submit? Anymore and I'll break your arm," Travis huffed triumphantly. "I submit to you!" Scott shouted and Travis promptly released him. Travis sat on Scott's torso as they both regained their breaths, pulling their masks up to reveal their lips. "You're mine now Spidey," Travis said. "No," Scott said in mock defeat as Travis wolfed down his freshly revealed neck. "Mmmpppp" Scott turned his face away as Travis went for his lips. "You're stuck with me now," Travis locked lips with Scott and waited. Any remaining resistance melted away and Travis knew little Spidey was now his toy to play with.

"Open," Travis commanded. Scott obediently allowed Travis' sweaty old black dress sock into his mouth. "Mmmpphh nppgpgggghhh mppggg mpggggg," Scott moaned. "I'll never get away with this? Looks like you want some black web on your face," Travis said, surrounding the lower half of Scott's face in black strips of duct tape. "Your seductive eyes won't help you either," Travis said, blindfolding him with strips of tape over his eyes.

"Don't worry, no one will see your pretty face too," Travis slid Spiderman's mask back on. "Mmmmpphhhhhh!" Scott struggled with his legs already stuck in the stretchy white sack, his arms secured in its internal sleeves. Travis zipped the sack fully, surrounding Scott in a second layer of spandex, and tucked the zip away in its small velcro protection.

"Mmmmmphhhhhhh!" Scott began rolling around in his stretchy cocoon. "Spider's silk is stronger than steel you know." Travis said as he left Scott alone to order their dinner via room service. "You better hope Dad invites us to supper, being a villain is kinda fun!" Travis chuckled as he crouched over his captured hero.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Clearly, Travis needs to further complete the effect and the roleplay by wrapping his trapped hero in another layer- a cocoon of black tape!

It's nice to see Alejandro bow out gracefully, but I hope it isn't the last we see of him! Scott and Travis definitely need to kidnap him and make him the first guest at their house!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Bought these at a store not far from the hotel. Trust me, they're your size.
Where is this store??? :D

I am so jealous of Scott right now!!! 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alejandro turned out to be a standup guy! He deserves at least a few pictures of our studly couple in bondage!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] That would certainly stop Scott's struggling, may even make him noisier :lol: I would say Alejandro has an "invite" to their housewarming. ;)

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Where else but "Spandex and XXX" , lowest prices guaranteed, buy one get one free!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] 8-) I wonder who would tie them up for the pictures.... can't take a selfie with your hands behind your back! :lol:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 9 months ago @Volobond 8-) I wonder who would tie them up for the pictures.... can't take a selfie with your hands behind your back! :lol:
With a selfie stick, I'm sure Scott could get just the right angle!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I just read the story and I think it's amazing! The relationship between Scott and Travis is so intense.... Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Don't forget the ring lights to get the lighting just right :lol: :lol:

Thanks [mention]squirrel[/mention] welcome aboard :D Scott especially is one of those characters that grows on me the more I write about him, it'll be difficult to let this story go

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Guardianbound wrote: 9 months ago

it'll be difficult to let this story go
I hope you don't :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 13: Sleep Comes After Supper (M/M)

Michael Hunt did invite them to supper after all. "Cockblock," Travis complained as he adorned his cuff links. "My webshooter worked just fine," Scott smiled at the mirror while he fixed the slight tilt of his bow tie. "It did, but I should have returned the favour before I released you," Travis said, kneading Scott's muscular rear.

Scott planted a quick kiss on Travis' cheek: "Don't act as if you didn't enjoy it. Come, we don't want to be late." He interlocked his fingers with Travis and dragged him to the door of their suite, like two kindergarteners on a field trip. Travis blushed slightly but rearranged his face before Scott noticed. "Once we get Daddy's approval, I'm going to make you moan for this Daddy all.... night....long," Scott said.

Travis greeted his father with hug, Scott had his hand crushed again. "Scotty, nice to see you again. Thank you for dressing up. I've a feeling the clothes are often off when the two of you are left alone," Michael said. "Dad!" Travis raised his voice. "Just a feeling, it's not like you were using expensive company equipment on a sexual escapade," Michael continued. "Mercy, I'm sure he wouldn't do such a thing. You raised him well, he's upright, honourable, handsome," Scott interrupted.

"HAHAHA! I like you," Michael smacked Scott's shoulder, its impact echoed in his bones. Scott wondered how Travis survived his childhood. They sat down for wine and cheese, Scott felt Michael's eyes on him, watching for any misstep. There was a subtle stomach churning smell in the air, Scott thought it was the cheese, or the tension in the air. "You both have my blessing. If you didn't know, my dear Blaire, Travis' Mom, is no longer with us, so you don't need to stress over meeting more family members," Michael said with a twinge of grief.

"I'm sorry," Scott said. "Nah, it's been a few years. Anyway, I do have a few expectations of you," Michael said. "You can't make your relationship public. You can announce that you're dating, but Travis' name or face should never appear on any of your social media accounts. When you or if you decide to marry, keep the ceremonies as private as possible. You will never share Travis' real occupation with anyone, your best friend Ryan, your family, anyone...never," Michael added.

"Dad, you're going to scare him away," Travis said. Michael only twirled his wine glass, waiting for Scott's response. "Alright. It's for everyone's safety," Scott said. "Great, we're on the same page. Risks are inherent in our line of work. I don't want to put my sons in greater danger." Michael said. Michael coughed and sipped more wine. "Thanks Michael, you should come over for coffee sometime," Scott stood up and felt a little giddy.

"I will, incognito at your workplace and when you move in to Travis'," Michael walked around for another hug, Scott braced himself for broken ribs. Then Michael collapsed. "Dad!" Travis raced to his father's side. Travis checked for vitals and reached for his phone. "Scott... I don't feel..." his voice trailed off and he collapsed too. "Travis!" Scott shouted. Scott rushed to his boyfriend's side, shaking him. His body was limp and unconscious, however Scott was relieved to see the rise and fall of his chest.

Men burst into the suite, all wearing gas masks and tactical vests. Scott shouted for help, but the tactical vests scared him. He pretended to faint too. "Secure the assets," a man commanded. Scott heard the sound of multiple boots around the room, his legs and arms were swiftly ziptied. The men were prepared for anyone playing possum, and Scott reflexively jerked when he felt a sudden jab near his ribs. "This one is pretending Sir," a gloved palm was pressed over his mouth, Scott opened his eyes.

"Mmmmmmmpphhgg," Scott struggled as a man stalked forward with a canister. "You're supposed to be asleep," the man said calmly, his finger pushed on the nozzle. The aerosol burned his eyes and caused him to tear, he additionally lost control of his muscles.

Scott witnessed Michael and Travis being cleavegagged and blindfolded with cloth which was reinforced with rounds of duct tape. Men brought in large canvas sacks and their bound bodies were laced into them.

"Mmmmmphhhhhhh," the numbness had spread to his vocal cords and the tips of his fingers and toes. "Be extra careful with him, he has immunity to the gas," the captain said. Men searched their utility belts and pouches, thick handcuffs were added on top of his zipties, his legs were secured with more straps and belts. Scott succumbed to sleep before he was blindfolded, gagged and sacked, but he expected a similar treatment as Travis and Michael.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hmmm.... old colleagues or rivals of Hunt's? Another test for Scott to see how he responds in this stressful situation? Alejandro playing a prank? Professor Dan? So many possibilities! Excited to see where Scott and the Hunts end up!

Impressive that Scott seems to be able to withstand some of the effects of these knockout gasses and chemicals. It's a shame his reflexes gave him away!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Blimey didn't see that coming, really looking forward to more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic