Cream with my Coffee (M+/M+) *New Chapter 24/03/24 (M+/M+)*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Glad that didn't end worse! Eagerly awaiting the finale.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@blackbound No permanent damage, gotta keep Scott pretty for his social media followers, and for us of course :twisted:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Look what I found surfing through the information superhighway

;) This is most definitely not Lucas Lee from Scott Pilgrim
.... It's Scott Grey AKA @Buffbaristascott

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 17: Convalescence

Travis slid his hand down the blanket and under the loose fitting pyjamas until he found his target. A few slow teasing pumps was all it took for Scott to stir, first drawing a sharp breath of air that left his lungs as a groan. "Naughty you," Scott croaked, eyelids still heavy. "Good morning you," Travis replied, locking lips with his love as he continued with his hand.

"Mmmmmmm.....mmmmm, ahhhh ahhhhh ...Traaaa," Scott moaned as Travis increased his pace. And then ... release. Another gasp, this time more desperate as Scott's cock twitched in a vain attempt to reconnect with the lost stimulation. "A little early for that, don't you think? Besides, how would you explain the mess to the nurses," Travis chuckled.

"I promise, after I've made a full recovery, there will be hell to pay for this," Scott said. "Keyword: after. For now though, it's my responsibility to put humpty dumpty back together again," Travis smirked, looming over the bed with his broad, imposing frame.

"What are you going to do to me?" Scott asked, play-acting distress. "I was seriously tempted to have you securely bound and gagged on a medical gurney all the way back home. However, there's a group of fans gathered outside the hospital," Travis explained. "Fans?" Scott sat up. "I had to give the conference organisers some excuse for your absence. Appendicitis is what I came up with," Travis continued.

"Too bad you won't be able to greet them," Travis said. "Nooooo. What are you doing? No please," Scott held back his laughter, as Travis removed one of his dress shoes and began peeling off one of his black dress socks. "Open wide," Travis commanded. "Fuck no. It stinks, hmmmm, mmmphhhhg Mmmmmmppphhhhhh," Scott shot daggers at Travis as he tucked the sock fully past his lips. Tegaderm went over his lips, the transparent film keeping his bulging lips visible. Travis gave him a long kiss before he covered his work with a medical mask.

As Travis pushed Scott out on a wheelchair, fans swarmed around them, screaming out their well wishes. Little did they know, their hero was currently gagged with his bodyguard's well-worn sock, and hidden under a blanket covering his lap his hands were locked with a pair of handcuffs. "I'm beginning to think that this is a better idea than the medical gurney," Travis leaned down to whisper.

"Doctor's orders, you're to be kept bed bound," Travis said. Scott was, carefully, manhandled on Travis' King sized bed. "I'm loving the look of the peek of black plugging up your mouth," Travis said as he strapped Scott into the prepared segufix. "Hhgmmmm hhhmmmmm nnnghhhh ," Scott struggled, for the first time grunting with all his might as he knew that no one else would be able to hear him.

"Doctor also mentioned that improved blood circulation would help," Travis sniggered as he yanked down Scott's pants. Despite all his protests, Scott was already sporting a semi before Travis wrapped his lips around his cock. Scott tried to buck his hips as Travis bobbed up and down his length but the medical restraints held firm.

"That's enough for now. I'm not going to let you cum," Travis said, teasing him by licking beads of precum off his slit. "Pllllsssss nnnghhhhh pllllllsssss lmmmmm hmmmmm cummmmmm," Scott begged. "I'm doing this for your own good Scott. Tell you what, as soon as I see your blood flowing back we'll repeat this cycle again and again. Keep you nice and hard." Travis slapped his abs. "Nnnggghhh mppppgggg nnngggghhhhh," Scott shouted into his gag. Travis ignored his pleas, robotically getting off the bed and keeping watch at the door with his hands crossed in front of him.

For the rest of the day, Scott was mercilessly edged, each time thinking that he could cum before Travis realised that he was close to climax but each time thwarted by Travis' killer instinct. "I'm going to kill you," Scott huffed when he was finally ungagged. "I thought you'd be a lot more conciliatory. Guess I'm wrong," Travis said. "No please, I'll do anything," Scott whined. "NOPE. I'm getting into my pyjamas and going to sleep, my jaw needs some rest," Travis replied.

"I'll suck you off" ... "NOPE"
"Handjob" ... "NO"
"I'll rim you" ... "NO"
"You can keep me tied up for as long as you want" .... a pause .... "Tempting. But I realised that that I can already do that"
"Please...."
"Don't make me gag you again."
"Fine," Scott frowned, "Love you Travis."
"Fine. Love you too," Travis replied.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwwww! How fitting that recovery should include some involuntary imprisonment and torture!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

We should all be so lucky to have someone like Travis who steadfastly adheres to the doctor's orders! Scott is surely in good hands (and lips) with Travis around!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ah so happy to see some more if this story and what a lovely sweet update
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond Involuntary assumes Scott made some effort to avoid his imprisonment. You would've blushed when he moaned sweetly and offered his hands to be cuffed.

@gag1195 Indeed. Travis will get Scott up and running in no time, if only to escape from the torture :lol:

@harveygasson Glad to have some time to write again, work and writers block have been getting in the way

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 18: All My Exes Live in Texas

Travis received a text while he was out grocery shopping.

Scott's Orders

1. Whipped Cream
2. Oranges
3. Oat Milk
4. One whole Beefcake (P.S. I mean you, more instructions when you get home, come in via the garage)
XOXO

"This guy," Travis said, rolling his eyes. It felt great that Scott was now fully recovered and back to his usual self. Travis made a beeline for the oranges, grabbed a couple, and hurried back home.

The instructions were written on a piece of paper scotch taped to the wall.

1. Groceries on the floor. Love you, thanks.
2. Strip into your underwear. (I hope you're wearing a jockstrap today)

Travis was, in fact, currently wearing a pair. He got the feeling Scott was in one of his moods today. He folded his clothes into a neat pile before reading on.

3. Send me a text, telling me you're home.
4. Shackle your legs. Lock them and place the keys into the tupperware.
5. Gag yourself tightly.

Travis pushed a large red ball gag past his lips, securing the straps behind his head.

6. Slide the blindfold on your head. Do not cover your eyes yet.
7. Cuff one of your arms.
8. Memorise the rest of the instructions and put down the paper.
9. Slide the blindfold over your eyes.
10. Slip on the spandex hood
11. Collar yourself. Lock it and place the key into the tupperware.
12. Place both arms behind your back and cuff your remaining arm. Double lock them.
13. Kneel and wait. You're a slave now Travis.

Travis expected Scott to bring him into the house almost immediately. Instead he waited, until his knees began to ache, but he did not move from his position. Only Scott could command him to move.

After fifteen minutes, Travis heard the garage doors open and a car driving in. The driver waited for the garage doors to close before they got out of the car.

"Look what we have here," he said. But the voice was not Scott's! "Mmmgghhhh?" Travis called out. "Stay still beefcake," the jockish voice said, flicking Travis' nipple. "I've got your boyfriend bound and gagged in my trunk," he said. "Mmmffggghh!! Gggmmmppplhhh," Travis yelled into the gag.

"Who am I? I'm the guy you replaced," there was a forceful tug of the leash attached to his collar. "Nice to finally meet you Travis. I'm Ryan, one Scott's best friends, also an ex-boyfriend. But don't worry too much, it was a mutual breakup," Ryan whispered. Ryan slapped his muscled chest and abs, further muffling his moans with his palm. "Time to fetch your boyfriend hmmm. Those instructions you followed, Scott did same thing, locked himself into his own car and waited for you. Poor thing" Ryan said.

Scott was helped out of the trunk and forced to kneel beside his bound boyfriend. He grunted a little due to discomfort but otherwise remained silent and compliant, following all of Ryan's commands. "I'll give the both of you slaves permission to kiss. Comfort each other before I work the the both of you hard," Ryan said.

"Mmmppfffhhh," Travis made the first move, blindly shifting on his knees in search of Scott. "Mmmpphhh," Scott moaned softly, allowing Travis to find him. Scott turned his head, rubbing his ball gagged lips on Travis'. Travis mumbled something indecipherable then lowered his head, nuzzling against Scott's sweaty chest. "Mmmpfffhhhhh," Travis moaned.

"You're right when you said he loves sniffing your musk," Ryan chuckled, "alright that's enough. Stand up my slaves, Master Ryan wants to get comfortable." Their leashes were pulled on and they were led into their home.

Scott and Travis were forced on to lay on their stomachs, their shackled legs were roped together then secured to their handcuffs, hogtying them. Ryan then shoved butt plugs into them, abusing the easy access he had due their jockstraps. As they writhed and struggled, they called out for one another, comforting the other as Ryan sat on the couch beside them.

"I'm gonna watch some TV while those plugs work their magic, loosening you slaves up for later," Ryan said. The plugs suddenly vibrated, stimulating both their prostates. "Mmmggghhhh mmfffggggh," they groaned. "Oops wrong remote," Ryan said.

"Time to turn the volume up," Ryan said.
"Mmmfffhhhhh MMPHHHHH!!!"
"Oops wrong remote again," Ryan laughed, but did not turn the vibrations down.
"Those gags really aren't effective enough," Ryan said, then planted his socked feet over both of their faces. "They won't be removed unless I get complete silence slaves," Ryan said, knowing he had no intention of doing so.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well well well! The plot thickens some more!

Ryan planning on bringing them even closer through adversity while having some fun himself? Or is there something more sinister going on?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Aheemmmm loved the trick play Ryan pulled here.....I think Scott and Travis well they're cooked :lol:

Ryan's socked foot planting with command for silence before they are removed from their faces....the ultimate in forced submission.... :oops: :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The introduction of Ryan to this tale brings some fun new twists! Though it is making me miss Jason and his quiet charisma over these three hunks. Oh well, I'll happily settle for these three tormenting each other!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

And what an entrance Ryan makes! Great to see him included in this one and REALLY looking forward to seeing what he has in store for Scott and Travis. From the brief mentions we've got to their many games in the main story, I'm definitely sure to enjoy what you have in store! Great work as always.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, a fun introduction to the tricksy and severe Ryan!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@blackbound Just Ryan being Ryan :D Scott asks him to Dom him and his new boyfriend and Ryan over delivers.

@socjuc As you may know, Ryan has those active runner's socks that are always well worn and sweat stained. You probably thinkScott and Travis are in for a treat!

@gag1195 Jason is in far too many of my stories :lol: give my other main character some love. Scott and Travis need their first bondage session where both are subs after all.

@harveygasson Glad you remember those early references! Scott and Travis keep coming back to Ryan after this for their couple bondage fix.

@Volobond We wonder how much of this scenario was planned by Ryan, and how much of it was requested by a horny kept at home Scott.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic