Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A. With her legs tied together and bare feet up on a chair or desk in front of her exposing her soles.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

D. But I’m going to be mean.

Tie her hands over her head and her ankles together with her heels on. Then pull her tight so she’s stretched up, then take her heels off so she has to balance on tip toe! :twisted:
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I’m going to vote D. Along with my friend JulieGks excellent idea for torment (how old is the teacher by the way)?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I thought between 25 and 30 years.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

johopp wrote: 6 months ago I thought between 25 and 30 years.
That’s what I’d assumed, but being an older teacher 40s or 50s would be a good twist too.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

johopp wrote: 6 months ago I thought between 25 and 30 years.
Thanks. I’ll still go with D and Julie’s plan
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A please
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A and D wins

Chapter 101

Lara moaned loudly in her hogtie and tugged at her bonds. "But that's unfair! I didn't do anything! Untie me!" "Shut up, Lara!" Susan said, and seconds later Lara had socks in her mouth. Susan said to the teacher with satisfaction: "The problem is solved! Now to you! Ms. Meyer, please put your hands together in front, palm to palm!" Mrs. Meyer obeyed. "Like that?" "Exactly! You learn much faster than Lara!" An indignant, indefinable noise came from Lara's gag. Ms. Meyer trembled as she felt the ropes wrap around her wrists, then be pulled through between her wrists and knotted. "Isn't anything too tight?" asked Susan. Ms. Meyer shook her head.

"Now I would like to tie your feet - only if that's okay with you, Ms. Meyer!" The teacher nodded enthusiastically and soon her feet were tied together at the ankles and knees. "Great! Now hop towards the map stand!" Ms. Meyer initially had problems with her balance, but reached her destination without an accident. "Well done! Please let me know if the tension in your shoulders becomes too strong!"
“Why are you asking me that, Susan? Oh - that's why!” The teacher felt her bound hands slowly being pulled above her head, then a little higher - and finally tied to the map stand. Then Susan took off her teacher's boots and socks. "Oh God!" Ms. Meyer was now standing barefoot in the room. Her hands were fixed so high above her head that she could only stand on tiptoes. The bare soles of her feet were clearly visible.

Clean and pink, without calluses, the bare heels shined towards the two girls. Ms. Meyer assumed the girls' eyes were focused on the ropes on her wrists - far from it! Susan just couldn't help it - at least for a few seconds she had to let her fingers run over the teacher's bare soles! These seconds were accompanied by hysterical laughing!

Lara, who had been watching with interest from the desk, also expected to be tickled - instead she witnessed the teacher being untied. Since her strength was not yet fully recovered, Claire supported Ms. Meyer on the way to the desk. The teacher gratefully sat down on the chair. Claire tied her hands behind the back of the chair and her feet parallel. Even if she had wanted to, Ms. Meyer would not have had the strength to defend herself. So she was quickly unable to move.

"You can now rest a bit in this comfortable bondage, Ms. Meyer - I'll take care of Lara in the meantime! Now, what do I do with the tied Lara? - by the way, her bondage is called a 'hogtie', teacher!"

What does Lara have to do?

A) Solve math problems orally
B) Lying there until she can free herself
C) Allow herself to be tickled for as long as the teacher
D) Serve as a rest for the teacher's feet
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

C
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Definitely C
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

D. Please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C wins

Chapter 102

Lara suspected that the next few minutes wouldn't be so pleasant for her. She tried to spit the sock out, but a sharp command silenced her. Claire went to the cupboard and took out a roll of masking tape, which was usually used in art class. A little later the socks were firmly fixed in Lara's mouth. Claire waved the roll towards Ms. Meyer and held her index finger to her lips. The teacher understood and was as quiet as a mouse.

"I'm about to show you what happens when you're naughty, teacher! But first I have to prepare Lara some more!" She took the masking tape and wrapped her hands around Lara's already bound hands, which were now wrapped up to the fingertips. Lara was unable to thrash around or free herself from the hogtie.

"And now, Ms. Meyer, look carefully - and listen!"

The darting fingers made Lara giggle hysterically. She completely forgot about the presence of the tied teacher, all her concentration was on not fainting! Ms. Meyer watched from her chair - on the one hand she was fascinated by what was happening to Lara, on the other hand she was afraid of becoming the target of the tickling fingers herself.

When Claire finally stopped, Lara, who was sweating all over, gasped greedily for air. But instead of untying them, Claire turned to Ms. Meyer: "I'll tickle you both again if you don't give me the answers for the next test, Ms. Meyer!" Lara begged the teacher to give in to the blackmail, but she shook her head. "If this gets out, I'll lose my job! But how about if I give you a bar of chocolate for every A you get on my tests by the end of the school year - provided you share it with Lara!"

So it was decided and everyone was untied - the teacher in particular thought back longingly to that day. Claire got more A's this school year than ever before - much to the delight of her mother, who would never know the true incentive.

And how was the school day for Susan? Well, she overslept and didn't arrive at school until second period. Ben teased: "We can be lucky that the princess graces us with her presence at all!". In return, Susan stuck her tongue out at him.

After class there was a brief argument between the two, which caused both of them to miss the bus.

Grinning, Susan pulled out her cell phone and called a taxi. "You know, Ben, a princess just has more options than a normal guy like you!" Because she was so happy about getting one over on Ben, she didn't even notice how Ben secretly untied the cord from his sweater and attached Susan's belt loop to the stop sign. Susan didn't notice at all - she was so pleased with her repartee.

When the taxi came, Susan couldn't get away from the sign. "Hey, what's this, you idiot? Untie me now!", she cried - and watched in shock as Ben got into the taxi, waved maliciously at her and drove away. Cries for help were pointless, Susan knew that much. Firstly, the teachers had a separate exit and secondly, Susan wanted as few people as possible to see her in this embarrassing situation. To make matters worse, she had forgotten to charge her cell phone that morning.

How does Susan get free?

A) She takes off her jeans and walks home through the forest in just a sweater and underwear.
B) She waits for the next bus and asks the driver to untie her.
C) She asks the next class that comes out of school to untie her.
D) Her mother picks her up unexpectedly.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

C please.

Will Ms Meyers feature again?
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A
MikeChapman30@
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MikeChapman30@ »

A
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

C. (Or could it be Miss Meyers who finds her…….?)
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A and C win

Chapter 103

When children's laughter suddenly sounded behind Susan, she would have liked to sink into the ground in shame. Her face glowed. She had to gather all her courage to turn around. A whole class - a little younger than Susan - stood in front of her. They had their schoolbags on their backs. But instead of moving on, they stared at Susan with interest - she felt like a museum exhibit!

Susan fought back tears. She yelled, "Don't you little idiots have anything better to do? Or would you mind looking for that goddamn key?" But Susan's outburst of anger didn't have the desired effect - instead of helping her, the class immediately had another collective laugh. This was too much for Susan. Big tears ran down her cheeks. She sobbed.

"What is there to see here? For heaven's sake!" Ms. Meyer was frozen for a second. But then she reacted exactly right: She sent all the students onto the next bus, and when it left, she shoved a chocolate bar between Susan's teeth - welcome nerve food! Then she asked in a calm voice what had happened and where the key was. Susan briefly summarized what had happened, but without mentioning Ben's name.

Mrs. Meyer nodded: "If I understood correctly, you don't have anything sharp with you to cut the cord, right? Well - unfortunately I don't either." Susan pleaded: "Please, Mrs. Meyer - think about it! I don't feel like spending the night here!" "Well, I could think of a solution - but I'm afraid you won't like it!" She told Susan what she was thinking about.

She was right - Susan didn't like the solution at all. But she realized there was no alternative. "Uh, Ms. Meyer - could you please turn around?" "Of course, Susan!" Susan quickly slips out of her chained pants. When she stood in front of Ms. Meyer in a sweater and underpants, she blushed again. Then she asked if Ms. Meyer could drive her home. But Ms. Meyer came by bus.

With shaking knees, the pantsless Susan entered the forest. Cold wind blew around her bare legs.

A) She arrives home without being seen.
B) She runs into the arms of the forester.
C) A dog chases her up a tree.
D) She meets Claire and Carol, who drive her home.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D

But they drive her to Carols for more fun.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

D

And I like Julie’s suggestion. Maybe they’ll even drive her home a bit tied up!
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

D. With the twist please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins

Chapter 104

The cold Ẃind quickly became uncomfortable on Susan's bare legs. Her teeth chattered and she got goosebumps. She looked wistfully back at her jeans, which she would probably never see again! But it would be better to sacrifice her jeans than her life, because she would surely die of thirst there after a few days!

After one last wistful look at her jeans, Susan ran off. However, she avoided the paths and instead scurried from tree to tree. She didn't want to be seen like that. But she soon got lost. So she only had the choice between plague and cholera: either die of thirst in the forest - or show herself half-naked to complete strangers whose views she didn't know.

Susan was still thinking when she heard an energetic voice mixed with a sob: "For the last time, Claire! You're not getting any ice cream! We'll eat soon! That's it!" An entire mountain range fell off Susan's heart. "Better to be seen by the two of them "unclothed" than by any stranger!" she thought and stepped out of the forest.

Claire and Carol were terrified. but then Claire ran up to Susan and hugged her. That was good! It took a while for Carol to find her language when faced with Susan's "unusual appearance" and to ask what had happened. Red-faced, Susan summarized the events as briefly as possible, then asked for a pair of scissors to cut her pants free from the tree. But Carol shook her head.

Suddenly Claire had some ropes in her hand. Carol told her that it wasn't the right time for one of their games, but Susan shouted, "It's okay - maybe this will take my mind off...you-know-what!" She folded her hands behind her back and had them tied. Then Carol said, "Claire, tie Susan's torso too - about level with her fingers!" Susan understood and nodded gratefully - because this extra rope would prevent the wind from blowing Susan's shirt up and exposing her 'private zone'.

Then the mother said to Claire: "Very good - but we'd better take our kidnap victim to our secret hiding place straight away - so that someone doesn't accidentally stumble across us and then rat us out to the cops!". Susan was relieved - because the 'secret hiding place' could only be Claire and Carol's apartment. There she would be safe from curious looks from passers-by!

They reached the car without being seen. Claire held open the rear door and ordered Susan to get in - but Carol intervened: "You must have been asleep during training, 'junior kidnapper XJ7' - the hostage always goes in the trunk of the getaway car - or do you want someone to see her through the window and rat us in to the cops?"

She nodded to Susan, and she nodded back, relieved: Because that way she would get home to Claire and Carol unseen. She sat down in the trunk and Carol tied up Susan's bare feet, her socks ended up in Susan's mouth, then Susan lay down and the mother closed the trunk lid. A long, thin wooden board served as camouflage and ensured the air supply - or, as Carol said: “"We don't get any ransom for dead hostages!" Carol drove off.

What happens then?

A) They arrive at the destination unseen.
B) They end up in a police stop.
C) The car breaks down with a technical defect.
D) They crash into another car.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

A
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A please. More fun at home . Will they also recover her jeans and foot wear?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 105

Susan hit the trunk lid from the inside with her bound hands and feet a few times - to no avail. Then she relaxed and enjoyed the ride. She had only one worry the whole time: "What if we get caught up in a police stop?" Susan was afraid of this scenario - but at the same time she also longed for it.

But Carol drove according to the regulations and also seemed to have caught a green wave. There were hardly any braking maneuvers, and the speed also seemed to remain fairly constant. Susan tried to work out roughly where the car was going, but after just a few turns she lost her bearings. She probably had to wait for the car to stop.
Carol and Claire didn't speak during the drive - Carol because she had to concentrate on the traffic. And Claire? Well, she wondered how Susan would feel tied up in the trunk!

To Susan's relief, they drove almost entirely on well-paved roads. Only a few meters before the finish Susan was shaken by the cobblestones. But then the engine stopped and the trunk was opened. Susan tried to see where she was, but Claire blinded her with a flashlight. They led Susan into the house and tied her to a chair.

When her prisoner was tied securely to the chair, Claire shined a light in Susan's face again. This way her captive couldn't see the faces of the kidnappers! Then she said, "We want your sneakers and your jeans, Susan! You know, your strictly limited, super-expensive pairs that you're not wearing today for whatever reason - and for which our contact will leave lots of bills on the table !" Susan grinned because the jeans, which were hopefully still hanging on the fence, and the shoes were inexpensive mass-produced goods.

But Claire said: "You'll stop laughing if you don't tell us immediately where your shoes and trousers are!" She then tickled Susan's bare soles and under her armpits until Susan revealed that the items were (hopefully still) on the school fence.

Carol demands that Claire cut Susan's trousers from the school fence within a certain time and bring them to her. Should Claire not be back by the end of time, Susan would be tickled until she actually returned. If Claire returned without Susan's trousers at all, Susan would be untied and Claire would be tied to a chair until the next morning. They put a strip of tape over Susan's mouth and Claire left the cabin, while Carol guarded the hostage.

A) Claire returns in time with Susan`s trousers and sneakers.
B) Claire returns half an hour late with Susan`s trousers and sneakers.
C) Claire returns without Susan's trousers and sneakers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic