Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

What happens if Clare does return in time?
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Could you combine B and C. Claire comes back an hour late without Susan’s clothes?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B and C wins

Chapter 107

Susan whistled a happy song - Claire probably had a generally good sense of direction. She even whistled a little song, which earned her a slap in the face from Carol: "Stop it! We don't want to draw the attention of strangers to you, do we?" Susan nodded. Carol continued, "Besides, you need all your energy to endure hours of tickle attacks because..." She lowered her voice. "Your friend can't save you. She'll get hopelessly lost in the forest and her bones will be unearthed by archaeologists hundreds of years from now!" They both laughed at Carol's joke - and both hoped it would stay a joke.

Claire had to take a few detours to avoid being seen by passers-by. She wouldn't have been able to utter a straight sentence because of excitement. But when she finally got to the fence, she was even more speechless: the cable tie was cut and lying on the ground - and there was no trace of Susan's jeans! She searched everywhere, but the jeans remained missing - as did the shoes! With a huge lump in her throat she made her way back.

Meanwhile, Carol looked at her watch again. "Your friend doesn't have much time left to save you from the "fingers of terror"! Ha Ha!" she laughed maliciously. Susan laughed along, but her confidence that she would be found in time melted away. Claire wasn't lost, was she? Or was she just dawdling around? If so, she would regret it bitterly - Susan was determined to do that!

Claire also made major detours on the way back. This time, however, she wasn't afraid of being seen - but rather afraid of Claire's reaction if she approached her without the item of clothing she had been longing for.

The mother looked at the watch. "She probably won't come anymore! Ten more seconds! Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four...!" Susan tensed all her muscles - but the tickling fingers quickly made her twitch uncontrollably! Her loud, uncontrolled laughter must have been heard for miles!

At that moment, Claire stepped on a branch. The mother immediately stopped tickling and shouted: "OK, you peeping Tom! Put your hands up and come out slowly!" Claire obediently raised her hands and came out of the bush. The mother breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, that's you! You can put your hands down again. Where are Susan's pants?"

With her hands still raised and her voice faltering, Claire reported her failure. At first Susan and Carol thought she was just joking - but slowly they realized the seriousness of the situation. Susan burst into tears. Her mother gave her a comforting hug and asked Claire to sit on a chair. She tied Claire to the chair and said: "You'll stay here until the next morning, as agreed. No gag so you can breathe. Goodnight!" She locked the door from the outside. Claire was alone in the dark.

What happened to Claire that night?

A) She tips over along with the chair.
B) There are lots of bats buzzing around her.
C) A homeless man claims the hut for himself.
D) She shits her pants in fear.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

B. And can there be rats running over her bare feet too.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Bondageboi wrote: 5 months ago B. And can there be rats running over her bare feet too.
Oh yes rats and bats
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Go,with the flow

B
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 108

Claire, stunned, heard the key turn in the lock. Even if she somehow managed to break free of her bonds, she would never, ever be able to break down the door!

But even this first requirement could not be fulfilled by Claire, as she discovered after just a few minutes - instead of giving way, the ropes around her wrists only cut painfully into the skin. She briefly called for help - but Susan and Carol wouldn't untie her until tomorrow morning - at least unless there was a real emergency! The deal was the deal!

After a few minutes, Claire fell asleep. "Don't make any violent movements!" was the last thing she thought before her eyes closed. But at some point something soft scurried across her bare feet. A short cry of surprise escaped Claire. She looked down and screamed again - this time louder, longer and shriller. Huge rats scurried over her bare feet and tickled them terribly. This immediately caused Claire to let out a long, hysterical laugh. She tried to pull her feet away - but the ropes only left a few millimeters of space.

"Why do these bastards have to be nocturnal?" Claire thought, before the tickling completely shut down her brain. Claire wished she would faint, but that didn't happen. Instead, something - somewhat skin-like - suddenly touched her face. Claire immediately let out another scream. Dozens of bats buzzed around her face, searching for insects. Luckily there was no rabies in her area, but Claire still didn't want to serve as a buffet table or a resting place for mouse-like creatures - with or without wings!

Claire couldn't get more than a few seconds of sleep at a time that night. She was accordingly sweaty and tired when Susan and Claire finally untied her the next morning and took their animal guests outside. She immediately jumped into the warm shower - and yet she still remembered that night fondly for a long time!

When Susan finally came home from school the next day and was about to unlock the front door, her mouth was suddenly covered from behind - by a hand with a black glove! She fought back as best she could, but in vain!

The unidentified person continued to put a hand over her mouth while holding a note in front of her with letters cut out of newspaper: “KIDNAPPING! NO SOUND!" Susan nodded and a second person yanked her to the ground. Susan now saw that they were two people dressed all in black. One of them twisted Susan's arms behind her back and pulled out a roll of black duct tape. The other was about to stuff her socks into Susan's mouth when she yelled in surprise, "Carol! Claire! What a nice surprise! Nice to see you! Well, what are you going to do with me this time?"

How did Susan recognize the two?

A) A hole in the glove reveals Claire's specially colored fingernails
B) A spelling mistake typical of Claire is in the note.
C) Claire's ponytail peeks out from under the mask.
D) She smells Carol's signature perfume.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

C please
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D please
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Can I change my mind please. A but can it be a hole in the sock and a toe nail.
Last edited by Bondageboi 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

D
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins

Chapter 109

Frustrated, Claire paused and removed the black stocking mask from her head. "Mommy, it wasn't a given that Susan would recognize her kidnappers! What do we do now?" Carol also took off her stocking mask: "I'll tell you straight away, my darling! But first I would like to know what mistake we made! So, Susan: How did you recognize us?"

Susan explained that she had smelled Carol's perfume. Claire scolded: "Mommy, I told you straight away: you smell like a whole flower shop - hey! Stop it!" Her mother was already tickling her all over her body until she whimpered for mercy.

“One more word from you and you can accompany our hostage in the dark dungeon - although in your case I will 'forget' the ransom demand, so you will die of thirst, chained to the wall! Your choice!" Claire preferred to be quiet.

Susan could have easily run away during this time, but she knew there was no real danger! She was also far too curious to see what her captors' future plans were for her. Without resistance, she allowed herself to be tied up.

But because Claire was still angry, she tied Susan's hands tighter than usual. Susan's scream of pain was muffled by tape over her mouth. After ensuring blood circulation to Susan's fingers, Carol also bound Susan's feet with duct tape. Susan ended up in the trunk once again and the car drove off to an unknown destination.

The trip ended in front of a restaurant that Susan had never seen before: "Middle Ages Experience Restaurant" was written on a sign. The first thing Susan noticed was that there were no knives or forks. Did people really eat with their fingers here?

The waiter brought white scarves which the three tied around their necks. The mother whispered something in the waiter's ear and pointed to Susan. Susan noticed the waiter nod and disappear into the kitchen.

When the plates were served, Carol and Claire didn't start eating! Strange! Susan, on the other hand, was hungry. Surely a little cucumber wasn't noticeable, right? But she had barely put it in her mouth when Claire jumped up, pointed at her friend and shouted loudly: "I saw it, this woman didn't wait for the signal to feed!" The other guests insulted Susan - as did Claire and Carol. Susan turned bright red.

Susan was further booed when one of the waiters appeared with a wooden contraption that Susan had never seen before - it had a larger hole at one end and two smaller ones, right behind each other, at the other end. Susan had to hold her hands in front of her neck and a few seconds later the device closed around her neck, which was in the larger hole, and around one hand in each of the smaller holes. This meant that Susan's hands were fixed at neck level, a few centimeters away from her face. "Ladies and gentlemen, the lady was very naughty, so she has to stay in the so-called rigid fiddle until she leaves the restaurant!" shouted the waiter.

Loud applause followed. Susan grinned, too.

Can Susan eat like that?

A) She is finger fed by Claire and Carol.
B) She can take food off the plate with her mouth
C) She has to watch the others helplessly as Claire and Carol get Susan's portion to go.
D) The food is placed on her Rigid Fiddle and she has to try to get it to slide into her mouth.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A. But can they find some way to tease and humiliate her further.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A please
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 110

Susan blushed again. Being tied up in public was still unusual for her. She actually found the type of bondage quite pleasant: the wood was filed smooth so that no splinters could pierce her skin. And she couldn't change the distance or position between her hands and her neck. She waited anxiously to see what would happen next.

After the fiddle was placed around the neck and hands and locked with an old padlock, Susan was supposed to take a walk around the tables with the guests. Many of the guests were obviously not here for the first time: they booed and whistled at Susan mercilessly. After a few seconds, Claire and Carol joined in the whistle concert. Claire even took a tomato from the plate and threw it at Susan's face - who of course had no chance of fending off the tomato due to her being tied up.

The innkeeper laughed and explained: "In the Middle Ages, simply carrying the fiddle, often for hours, was punishment enough. It was used for minor offenses and the people who wore it were often insulted for hours." He grinned maliciously. "But since our prisoner can't defend himself..." He briefly tickled Susan's armpits.

Susan spent the rest of the evening in the rigid fiddle. She was fed all sorts of things, tickled and her hair pulled. She was in agony, but didn't want to miss a second. The lock was unlocked far too quickly and she was freed.

To everyone's great surprise, the innkeeper said as he unlocked the shameful violin: "The woman is innocent! The witness lied!" He pointed at Claire. The other guests immediately tied Claire's hands behind her back with rope and took off her shoes and socks. Claire was tickled until she apologized to Susan for the false accusation. Susan, for her part, was now allowed to put Claire in the shame violin - but instead she took off Claire's shoes and socks. "That's punishment enough!" she said.

When the meal was finished, Claire was untied and Claire, Carol and Susan left the restaurant. The innkeeper wanted to give Claire her shoes and socks back - but Susan insisted that the footwear not be delivered until the next day by a restaurant employee. So Claire got into the car barefoot - with a sign around her neck describing her crime.

The next morning the restaurant employee actually rang the doorbell - but did he have Claire's shoes with him?

A) He couldn't find the sneakers.
B) He brings red high heels instead of Claire's sneakers.
C) The sneakers were destroyed in the laundry.
D) The sneakers are totally muddy.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

C
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Try B for novelty value
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

I’m going to be bold and her and say D, could be interesting
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B and C wins (I finished it just before the last vote came, but I hope @pythonstruggles you will vote again, than I will take your vote into account)

Chapter 111

Claire immediately recognized the employee because of the jacket with the restaurant's logo. "Ah, you'll definitely bring me my socks and sneakers, won't you? By the way, thanks again for the great experience. It was great fun not being able to take anything yourself and having to be fed like a baby!". She grinned.

The employee grinned back. "Thank you very much, young lady! And here, as promised, are your shoes! Here you go!" Claire took her socks and then wanted to grab her shoes - but then she said: "Those aren't my shoes!". "What do you mean by that?" Carol came over, saw the shoes and confirmed: "That's right! My daughter was wearing gray sneakers - not red high heels!"

The restaurant employee was very embarrassed: "I know - but since your shoes were dirty, we wanted to wash them - which unfortunately they didn't survive! We will of course replace your shoes, but unfortunately they are currently sold out in the online shop. These were still in our inventory, and they are your size - but I completely understand if you want to wait until your model is available again - at our expense, of course!"

Claire said as she put on her socks: "It's not your fault - I'm keeping them!" Carol objected: "Are you really sure, darling? Unfortunately, we can't afford new shoes at the moment! That means you'll have to walk around in high heels for the next few weeks - even at school! I think it's better to have your shoes replaced at the restaurant's expense - even if it takes a few weeks!"

But Claire found the unfamiliar shoes quite interesting and so she insisted on keeping them. For now, however, she stayed at home, where she could walk around in socks. Besides, it was Christmas holidays anyway.

Of course, Susan, her mother, Claire and Carol spent Christmas Eve together. Since there was still a lot to prepare, they met at lunchtime. Susan's mother asked her daughter if she wanted to help her in the kitchen. Since there would certainly be something for her to snack on, Susan immediately agreed. Meanwhile, Claire and Carol decorated the table and placed the presents under the Christmas tree.

When they were finished, Susan's mother allowed her daughter to open her presents. Susan ran into the living room - and stopped, laughing: Between a mountain of various smaller packages lay Claire - tied into a hogtie with gift ribbon, barefoot and her mouth taped shut. There was a pink ribbon on the tape.

Susan was about to unwrap her "gift" when she noticed the card tied to Claire's left big toe. She read: "This package is a symbol of all the bondage games that I want to experience with you in 2024. And today I am completely at your disposal! Merry Christmas. Claire!"

What does Susan do with her package?

A) She unpacks her "gift" - not without tickling Claire's bare feet first.
B) She leaves Claire tied up while she and the mothers eat the Christmas roast.
C) She leaves Claire tied up while she feeds her Christmas roast.
D) She leaves Claire bound and gagged while she plays with her other gifts.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I’d vote for B

We often played games of eating biscuits or crisps when one of us (usually me) was tied up and gagged.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

C please. Sort of re-match from the restaurant
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

@ JennyJay

Interesting experience you had there. If you like, you can elaborate a little more:

What position were you tied in? Did you have to watch the others eat? And were you untied when it was your turn to eat ? Or fed while tied up? Or did you have to grab the crisps with your mouth? or were you given nothing to eat at all?
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

johopp wrote: 4 months ago @ JennyJay

Interesting experience you had there. If you like, you can elaborate a little more:

What position were you tied in? Did you have to watch the others eat? And were you untied when it was your turn to eat ? Or fed while tied up? Or did you have to grab the crisps with your mouth? or were you given nothing to eat at all?
Look here https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 88#p170420
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic