Bound by two Trans Women (TFTF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound by two Trans Women (TFTF/M)

Post by joecoyne10 »

It was my second day in San Francisco. And my first time ever outside of the State of Wisconsin. In my 28th year. It was time for me to start exploring and living life.
I had taken a leave of absence from my job in Construction.
Four months to travel and see my Country. I flew to San Fran first to catch up with my older cousin,Ethan.
He was 35.
A gay man,with no partner.
I had last seen him at a Funeral and he told me i could always stay with him if ever needed be.
I had now taken him up on the offer.
I always looked up to him as a kid and felt very comfortable around him.
I was straight,but never had much of a love life. Still a virgin actually.
And i hated that people knew it.
At least out here,nobody knew me.

The first night we stayed in,got take out and i was pretty tired so i went to bed. He told me he would be gone to work when i woke up. But he'd be back that night and he had plans to take me out with some of his friends.

That morning i woke up,took a long walk,taking in some sights. It was a long day. I got back to Ethans house at 4PM.
I needed a shower,so in i got.
As i was in the Shower i heard knocking on the front door of the house. By knocking,i mean banging.
I ignored it.
As i was drying myself off the banging returned.
Still wrapped in a towl,i walked towards the door.
I looked through the Key hole and could see two Women.

"We see you through the glass John" one of them shouted,in a rather deep voice.
How the hell did they know my name ?

I opened the door and to my surprise,i was staring at two very beautiful Women, yet i could tell that both if them were trans Women.
The voice had given the brunnette away,she had long brown hair. A big pair of breasts that seemed to be bursting out through her light purple top. Blue jeans,but the legs inside them looked like that of a football player. And strong looking hands.

The second Woman, a lot slighter smaller breasts,great long pair of legs,much more feminine, long blonde hair.

It had only taken me three seconds to discover all this when the Brunette said

"John,is probably the most common name in the World,why world you answer the door to two strangers, we could've been guessing your name just to get inside and rob you"

"Leave him alone,Michelle!" Said the Blonde.  "It's ok John,we're friends of Ethan,the friends who are going out for drinks with you guys tonight. I'm Stacey,this is Michelle"
She shook my hand, i had tighten the grip on my towel with my loose hand in order to avoid any unwanted exposure.

"Oh i see" i said,and chuckled. "Nice to meet you both". I extended my hand to Michelle. Man she had a tight grip.

"Are you gonna invite us in John?"
Michelle asked.

Yeh,yeh,of course" i said. I opened the door fully and sidestepped.

"I presume you know you're way around Ethans house,why dont ye make yourself comfortable while i get dressed"

Michelle looked back over her shoulder as she walked down the hall and smiled as she said "get dressed,or not,whatever". And winked at me.
Stacey gave me a look as if to say,dont pay attention to her.
They both headed for the Kitchen.
I headed back to the bathroom to finish cleaning myself up.

I brushed my moppy hair,sprayed deodorant.
And realised my clothes were in my bedroom. The only clothes that were in the bathroom were my underwear jeans and t shirt i had worn earlier.
I didn't wanna put those clothes on after just showering. But i also didnt wanna walk from the bathroom from my bedroom naked. Even though they were both downstairs,i didnt wanna risk being seen naked.
I put on my Briefs i had worn earlier and opened the bathroom door. As i opened it,standing in the doorway was Michelle. The bigger of the two. She had a pretty face but a mans body,apart from her boobs.

"Oh,I'm sorry" i said.
I dunno why i was apologising.
Realising i was standing in front of her,half naked, i went to close the door. But as i did the door was stopped by her foot.
She glanced down at my underwear.
"Tighty whities?
I used to wear those too......when i was 8" she snarled.

"Ok" i said in a dismissive tone as i squeezed past her. "I have to get dressed" i said.
"And i have to pee. Come join us when you're ready" she ordered .
I rushed to my room closed the door and sat on my bed.
I felt anxious about the situation but mire anxious about how she woukd react if i didn't join them.
I put on my blue jeans. Damn,why were all my jeans skinny jeans. Not today i wished. By wearing tight blue jeans i felt like i was displaying myself.
I put on my white T shirt and black Converse and headed downstairs.

-END OF PART ONE
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

Not sure if people are into this dynamic so it will depend on the feedback of part one if i continue or not
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

I'm curious to see where this goes. Maybe John discovers some new things about himself?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Yes. This has promise.
Chucksvansbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chucksvansbondage »

Interested to see where this goes! Hope he gets tied up while wearing the chucks and they get used against him. Are they all black or black and white? And high or low top?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I definitely hope you decide to continue with this
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You write well.
Some more of this would definitely be appreciated!
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

Thank you all for the feedback.
Here is part two.

As i walked down the Stairs and through the hall i could hear Stacey and Michelle chatting in the living room.
I shyly entered the room and Michelle glanced at me and then turned back to Michelle and with a cheeky grin said " oh sshhh,here he is"
Stacey turned in her chair to my direction and smiled.
"Oh great,you're here. Come sit beside me"
Stacey was sitting on the two seater sofa.
Michelle was sitting in an armchair.
They both had glasses of Wine.
I sat on the sofa beside Stacey.
"I'll get you a glass of Wine" Said Michelle,as she stood up and headed for the kitchen.
"Oh no,I'm fine thank you" i said.
"Oh come on,have a drink with us,we want to get to know you" said Michelle.
"We can tell you're a bit shy,maybe a tad nervous" Stacey added. "Some Wine will take the edge off"
"Ok then" i said.

Michelle went to Kitchen.
I sat nervously with my hands on my laps.
Stacey made small talk with me and she smiled after my eyes went down on her breasts.
Michelle returned with my glass of wine.
"Scooch over a little" she asked.
I did as she said and she sat down beside me on the sofa.
I was stuck in the middle of them both.
Why did she want to sit with me and Stacey on the two seater?

"thats better. Now we're three happy campers on the same sofa." Michelle laughed
"Cheers" said Stacey as we clinked glasses.
"Don't worry" said Michelle " i didn't drug your drink. Or did I? haha"
"Oh leave him alone Michelle" said Stacey
I just smirked and took another sip.

Michelle and Stacey both crossed their legs and were turned into facing me. Their crossed legs now resting on my shins almost like the were blocking me from standing up.
They both had their arms on the back of the sofa and were resting their heads on their hands.
Their heads were just inches away from mine.
"So tell us Johnny, can i call you Johnny" said Michelle.
"Yeh,everybody calls me Johnny"
"Tell us Johnny,and be honest. Who has nicer tits? Me or Stace?"

Stacey laughed "omg Michelle"
"Wow" i said and took another sip.
"Come on,look at my tits Johnny"
I did as she said and stared at her breasts. She had a beautiful pair of breasts . They were big and were busting out through the tight purple top she was wearing.

"Look at mine Johnny" stacey interrupted.
I looked at Staceys breasts. They were smaller,but firm. Her nipples were poking out through her tight white,long sleeved top.

"They're both nice" i said as i took another sip.
I couldn't believe this was happening so i just smirked and let out a chuckle.

"Touch my tits Johnny" Michelle demanded
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"I promise i wont hit you" she said. She then grabbed my hand and placed it on her right boob. And then let go.
I was just sitting there,one hand holding my glass,the other holding Michelles boob.

"Dont be shy Johnny. Give it a squeeze."
Again,i did as she asked. I caressed her boob. God it felt nice. I could feel Stacey take my glass away. She copied Michelle and took my other hand and placed it on her boob.
I was now sitting there with my hands spread out either side of me. Just carressing both of their breasts. I was looking at Stacey.
All of a sudden,Michelle turned my head with her hand and planted a kiss on me with her tongue.
"Mmmmmm"
Was all i could say as i used both hands the stop the kiss. I kinda pushed her off lightly by her shoulders
"What's wrong?" Asked Michelle.
"It's too much" i said "I'm not into this,sorry"

"It looks like you're into it" said Stacey
"What?" I asked,as i stared at her with a confused look on my face.
She nodded her head down at my crotch.
I looked down and realised my blue jeans were showing a bulge. I didn't even realise i had a boner.
Michelle dropped her hand down and cupped my balls. My legs squeezed together in a reactive way. She found my boner and started to feel it.
"Oh you do like this" said Michelle.
I took her hand off my crotch. "Lets stop" i said.
Stacey dropped her hand on my dick and before i could stop her,Michelle grabbed both my hands and stuck them to my chest.
She had reached around my head and my shoulder and she held my hands in place.
Stacey started to molest my body and my dick was getting harder.
"You say you don't want this,but your body says it does." Said Michelle.

"It's not fair on Stacey. She hasn't seen you in your briefs,but i have"

"Oh you wear briefs?" Asked Stacey,excitedly ."i love guys in briefs" she added.
"I think it's a bit geeky myself" said Michelle
"But you get a pass,because you're cute Johnny" said Michelle. She gave me a peck on my cheek and laughed.
Stacey started to unbuckle my belt.

"No,come on" i said.
Michelle then moved my hands down and pulled them behind my back.
She was so big and strong. I couldn't out muscle her.
"Will you just let me gmmmpphhhh"
Michelle was now holiding my arms behind my back with one arm as her other hand covered my mouth.
Stacey stood up and went to her handbag.
"Listen to me Johnny " Michelle said lowly and calmly.
"You're body is craving our attention.
We're going to make this easier on you. We're going to tie you up!"
"Mmmpphhhhh"
I could see Stacey unravelling a coil of white rope.
"Johnny you're not listening to me" Michelle continued.
"You know you want us,but maybe you're embarrassed because we are Trans. Maybe it seems wrong,but its not.
If you are tied up,then we are using you. It's not your fault if you are tied up."
Stacey started to bind my hands as Michelle let go of my mouth.
Stacey wrapped the rope around my wrists many times before finally tying it off in the middle. I was completely helpless, i tested my bonds. There was no way i could untie my wrists..
I was breathing rather heavy but i was also very aroused. My dick was bulging out through my jeans. The buckle still undone.
Stacey and Michelle both stood up in front of me with their hands on their hips.
I sat on the sofa,hands tied behind my back. My tight jeans display my bulging package.

"Have you ever been tied up before Johnny?" Asked Michelle.
"No" i said.
"Do you like it?" She asked.
"No" i said again.
"aaawwww,thats a shame" Michelle laughed.
"Cos you're gonna be tied up all night with us"
They both laughed again.
"We have to meet Ethan for drinks later"
"Oh didnt you get his message?" Stacey asked
"What message?
"Ethan has to work late tonight. He's gonna be there until 11. Probably won't be back until midnight!"
"He never told me" i said
"Check your phone" said Michelle "oh sorry, you can't haha. I'll do it it"
Michelle sat down beside me took my phone out of my pocket. She opened my phone and clicked on my messages and read aloud " hey Johnny,I'm sorry but i gotta work late tonight. Two of my friends might be calling at 9. We will have some late beers when i get home."
Michelle then typed back "no problem Ethan,I'll talk to you soon.

Michelle then climbed on my lap,facing me with her hands on my shoulders. She was heavy and her ass was right on my boner.
"Oh Johnny,you are hard". She started to grind on me. I could see Stacey unravelling another coil of rope. She started to tie my ankles together. "We can't have you running away on us Johnny" said Stacey.

Michelle started to speak
"Ethan told us last week that his little cousin was visiting. He showed us a pic of you guys together. I thought you looked so cute and couldn't wait to meet you.
"Me too" said Stacey as she finished tying my ankles. Just like my wrists,she had tied them tightly together.
Michelle continued " Ethan invited us for drinks today,but when we knew you were here all alone we couldn't pass on the opportunity to meet you.
Just as well we brought rope right.
Now that we got you all tied up,you are our captive for the night. But dont worry, we're gonna take real good care of you.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Hey there,

just a heads-up, I've added a gendertag to your story, since we didn't have a policy on how to properly gendertag a story with persons identifying as trans so far I decided to use the TF tag (TF = transfemale, TM = transmale). This tag might only be temporarily until the team has decided the proper gendertags for stories involving transgenders.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

I feel as a trans woman I should say that this story makes me highly uncomfortable because it seems to be backing the TERF notion of us being rapists
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

I'm honestly sorry that it made you uncomfortable but i can assure you it wasn't going in that direction. The John character was going to consent to everything.
I definitely wouldn't depict any rape scenes. Nor would i want to read them myself.
I wont be continuing this story just so you know.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I feel the need to echo what other folks have said regarding the specific depiction of trans folks from the TERF lens but your response does reassure me that it wasnt the intent.

Despite that however, I did actually enjoy the writing here! I think the scenes were well written and I was curious to see where it was going (assuming everythinrg stayed consensual).

It was probably just a hiccup or a small lapse of judgement but keep writing! Im excited to see what else you can cook up.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

Yeh,definitely not my intentions.
If I'm writing about someone getting tied up,i prefer that the person gets tied up without their consent.
But any sex scene i would ever write would always be consensual.
I appreciate the feedback.
I'm gonna leave this story alone,and hopefully come up with something better down the road
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic