[Waryverse #4] HARD MODE (MM/MM), the sequel to RANSOM (COMPLETE 8/31) + *POLL*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which story would you like to see next?

Poll ended at 1 year ago

THE FARM, detailing Tim's fate
90%
DR. HOJO, a sequel to this story
10%

Total votes: 10

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I am in no way going to fault your writing but the electrician in me, thanks you for changing how Warm activated the control panel with the shock collar! I got what you wanted to achieve and thats what counts but I actually tried to figure out if that was possible from the 1st description. I think you were pretty close and most people wouldn't have even picked up on it, except for us crazy ones that are engineers or electricians 🤣

Lots of expensive puzzles, challenges and gear. I can't imagine how many people here would love to try something even close to this in person 😉. Very creative and I look forward to reading thr last two parts!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago I am in no way going to fault your writing but the electrician in me, thanks you for changing how Warm activated the control panel with the shock collar! I got what you wanted to achieve and thats what counts but I actually tried to figure out if that was possible from the 1st description. I think you were pretty close and most people wouldn't have even picked up on it, except for us crazy ones that are engineers or electricians 🤣
I'm glad I'm not the only one that spent far too long thinking about the physics of that!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], I can't believe there's two engineers here! Good thing there's no other embarrassingly wrong stuff coming up.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], I've always liked the idea of making someone restrain themselves, if it's not clear from some of my other stories here.

[mention]george_bound[/mention], interesting guess! I used crAIyon to generate the first two parts of the banner image so it wouldn't be too obvious, and you correctly deduced the former. The latter... I just hope there's no Egyptologists here. :P
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @Red86 @Pup Wingletang, I can't believe there's two engineers here! Good thing there's no other embarrassingly wrong stuff coming up.
I've always had a suspicion that engineer/science/computer types make up a disprotionate propotion of the kinky community. This is a very unscientific observation!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago I've always had a suspicion that engineer/science/computer types make up a disprotionate propotion of the kinky community. This is a very unscientific observation!
I wasn't counting myself in the two so of those who have admitted it we're at 100%. Clearly 3 self-selected people is a big enough sample size.

Overall, I'm blown away by the reception of this third chapter, which I feared was perhaps a little too abstract and mellow. Glad I was wrong - hopefully my streak continues with chapter 4, coming later today!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago I am in no way going to fault your writing but the electrician in me, thanks you for changing how Warm activated the control panel with the shock collar! I got what you wanted to achieve and thats what counts but I actually tried to figure out if that was possible from the 1st description. I think you were pretty close and most people wouldn't have even picked up on it, except for us crazy ones that are engineers or electricians 🤣
I'm glad I'm not the only one that spent far too long thinking about the physics of that!
Leave it to the engineers in the group to squash our dreams with reality, haha... spoken from an architect whose used to this 🤣
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 4

I had been on rollercoasters before, but never while zipped inside a rubber sack. The ride was as frightening as it was exhiliarating, but I was nonetheless left with a pang of regret when it came to a halt some minutes later. There was another minute's pause before the zipper opened. I thought I could make out someone slipping out of the room, but immobilized as I still was, I couldn't be sure. A rare flaw in the escape room design? I wasn't going to let that harsh my vibe; I had, in fact, all but forgotten that I'd been put into the "wrong" role.

Again, I found myself in a similar room as the last two times. There was an elaborate sarcophagus behind the partition, while my side contained a platform with metal shackles, complete with instructions on how to put them on, and another screen that showed a grainy black and white feed of what had to be a mummified Loum inside the sarcophagus.

I locked the provided belt around my waist and connected the shackles to my hands, legs and neck as shown on the diagram. They restricted me just enough to be a handicap more than actual bondage. I did a sarcastic little model twirl and a panel opened in the partition. Once more I crawled through and it closed behind me. Beyond the sarcophagus was only a small control panel with a joystick and button, but it was inactive.

The lid of the sarcophagus was held on by multiple metal clamps, each secured with a padlock. It also had four sturdy handles, one at each corner. Some of them were combination locks, some required keys. There were intricate designs and patterns all over it. Close inspection yielded two of the padlock keys; they were straight up incorporated into the surface, letting me pry them out with my fingernails and remove the accompanying locks right away. Beyond that, there were a number of logical puzzles and mechanisms all over the outside. I methodically solved one after the other, receiving either lock codes or opening hidden compartments containing more keys.

When I removed the final latch, the control panel lit up. I went over to inspect it and found that it let me control a crane; the joystick moved it back and forth while pushing the button lowered four ropes with hooks toward the floor. I positioned it above the lid, connected the hooks to the handles, and pushed the button. As expected, it lifted the lid off the sarcophagus, and its walls descended rumblingly into the floor.

Facing me was a second, smaller, even more ornate sarcophagus, again held shut by a ridiculous number of padlocked clamps. The keys were better hidden, the puzzles were more elaborate - opened compartments might contain just another keyhole, or a second puzzle, and some of the puzzles required knowledge from previously solved ones. It took me quite a bit longer than the first layer, but eventually the last padlock came off. I deposited the lid still on the crane on the side of the room, then used it to remove the second lid. Again, the walls disappeared into the floor, revealing a third, even smaller, even more ornate sarcophagus, not much larger than a person.

There were no crude latches or padlocks on this one, but the lid and bottom half were held together by a sophisticated mechanism that it took me a while to wrap my head around. And then, finally, I had it open. The lid was light enough for me to push it off, revealing the mummified captive within. I was very ready to be rid of my shackles, and especially the gag that I'd been wearing for hours now, so I wasted no time in pulling the wrapping off his head...
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @Red86 @Pup Wingletang, I can't believe there's two engineers here! Good thing there's no other embarrassingly wrong stuff coming up.
I've always had a suspicion that engineer/science/computer types make up a disprotionate propotion of the kinky community. This is a very unscientific observation!
Im afraid to disappoint you guys but I'm not quite an engineer. By trade, I am an electrician. In theory, I could be part engineer because I do have to design alot of my jobs with our cleints and I can read blue prints & wiring schematics but I know an actual engineer would be able to do things I couldn't or at the very least, would have to sit there and rack my brain for a good while to figure something out. Me and complicated math don't really get along so I never tried to get a degree for anything engineering related. I'm way better at physically working on something then trying to build it from scratch!

Indeed though [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], I did spend a little bit of time over the weekend trying to figure if it was possible for it to work that way and it seem to me [mention]blackbound[/mention] was pretty close to his target!

I see chapter 4 is posted but I'll hold off on reading until my next break!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago The latter... I just hope there's no Egyptologists here. :P
So, as an additional hobby of mine, Egyptologist here.... Nah I'm just kidding 🤣

I think you've done a great job of writing these scenes out! I haven't found one dull or boring moment!!

Now that must of been a little frustrating for Warm as he got one sarcophagus open, only to find another smaller one inside 🤣🤣. Now the question remains, has really finally got to Loam (which I currently suspect) or has he found another dummy. Either way, Warm is still in his shackles and I suspect there's more to Loams restraints then being mummified. Whichever it is or however it turns out, I look forward to the final installment!!
Last edited by Red86 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

With the picture and the Egyptologist hint I was going to say sarcophagus! Love the fact that you've gone for the Russian doll approach to prolong the challenge but has he actually found Loum? As others have said I very much enjoy the fact that Wary has to keep restraining himself to make progress.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Indeed though @Pup Wingletang, I did spend a little bit of time over the weekend trying to figure if it was possible for it to work that way and it seem to me @blackbound was pretty close to his target!
I think if Wary was touching the metal casing then it probably would have worked (and he'd have got a double shock!).
george_bound wrote: 1 year ago Leave it to the engineers in the group to squash our dreams with reality, haha... spoken from an architect whose used to this 🤣
We don't squash your dreams we simply require them to live within the laws of physics! I work in the theatre and I've made lots of magical things happen through the application of large amounts of heavy machinery!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], how the tables have turned! Here is what Tutankhamun's shrines and sarcophagi looked like - there were nine of them, so the creators are being exceedingly kind to our protagonists!

The other note I'm taking is to deliberately include grievous engineering errors to drive comment engagement. Did you know the shock collar ran at 281,000 nanogauss per decimeter-second-squared?
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @Red86 @Pup Wingletang, how the tables have turned! Here is what Tutankhamun's shrines and sarcophagi looked like - there were nine of them, so the creators are being exceedingly kind to our protagonists!

The other note I'm taking is to deliberately include grievous engineering errors to drive comment engagement. Did you know the shock collar ran at 281,000 nanogauss per decimeter-second-squared?
Those Eygyptians were cunning and devious - they really didn't want grave robbers!

I'm not even going to engage with that last sentence! What does it even mean?!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago I'm not even going to engage with that last sentence! What does it even mean?!
See? It's already working! :twisted:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

And you wondered why the establishment was called "Home of the Russian Dolls". :D
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Did you know the shock collar ran at 281,000 nanogauss per decimeter-second-squared?
I work with electricity everyday but didn't know that. What I do know, when even a dog shock collar is set to the higher end of medium, it hurts like hell. I have been hit by regular house power (here in the USA it's usually 120 volts for normal lights/outlets and 240 volts for bigger appliances) more times then I care to admit but that doesn't usually phase me. Shock collars, electric fences for farms and tasers are another animal. DC voltage bites a bit more then AC voltages.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago I think if Wary was touching the metal casing then it probably would have worked (and he'd have got a double shock!).
That is a possibility. Though I suspect you would have needed a super sensitive relay to trigger the main circuit to turn on. Now I'm no genius but I also suspect a circuit could have been designed to work on the principle of a ground fault. The ground fault from collar to the metal case would trigger one circuit to open but at the same time close the circuit that turned the control panel on. I think I'm starting to over think this now 🤣🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Did you know the shock collar ran at 281,000 nanogauss per decimeter-second-squared?
I work with electricity everyday but didn't know that.
Oh that's probably because I made it up to rile up [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ok, since I'm going to be away for a few days, I won't make all of you wait for the last part. I've also put up a poll - let me know which story you'd like to see next!

CHAPTER 5

I'd been stuck in the triple sarcophagus for a long time when it finally opened. I was very ready to be rid of the ropes binding me, the mummy wrap, the ball gag; none of them were particularly tightly tied but over time, they'd become quite uncomfortable anyway, and I was sweating heavily.

Warmed stared at me, then pulled the gag out of my mouth.

"Surprise!" I started to say, but it was me who was surprised when he grabbed me and YANKED me out of the coffin, dumping me on the concrete floor. Before I could say anything else, he was on me, shoving his dick in my mouth and holding it there. I struggled, but to no avail, my throat constricting around the invader. After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled out and, while I gasped for air, shoved the ball gag right back in my mouth. Like a man possessed he tore at the wrappings around my pelvis until he'd exposed my ass, then started fucking me like a jackhammer, his eyes rolling back in his head as he made unintelligible grunting noises into his own gag. Despite, or maybe because of, this entirely unexpected behavior, my own dick was painfully erect in its cage.

It did not take long for him to come inside me. He pulled out, tried to say something, then collapsed on top of me.

I came to shortly after passing out, not sure myself what had come over me. They'd cleaned up Faiz - it had been him the entire time, always cleverly disguised so I wouldn't notice - and put him in the same shackles as me. I apologized gushingly as we were marched through endless corridors, but he dismissed it with genuine amusement. Finally, we were deposited in an office.

This held the second surprise of the day as Loum was still almost exactly as I had last seen him. He was sitting on the floor, still bound in the rope, shrink wrapped, gagged and blindfolded, while behind him on the comfortable couch sat a smirking Rui, one leg on each side of his captive.

"Hey, look," he prodded Loum, pulling off the blindfold, "he made it!" This provoked some incoherent mumbling from my dominant boyfriend as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"He just couldn't help it," Rui explained while patronizingly patting Loum's cheek. "When the escape room called to discuss arrangements with him, he came up with this 'accidental role reversal' idea and asked me to lend him Faiz since obviously he wouldn't be the one to go through all of that. We both agreed, of course, but your man here isn't the only one who can come up with a prank. I thought his idea was really mean, to be honest, so I figured his punishment would be to wait here for you like this instead of getting to watch you. Well, that and a good old-fashioned spanking." He held up a mean-looking folded leather paddle, then dropped it back on the couch.

He stood up. "Great job from both of you, by the way! And that show at the end" - he pretended to fan himself - "wowee. Didn't know you had it in you, Warmed."

"I'm sorry, Sir," I managed, "I don't know what possessed me." Rui waved it off. "Who knows? Maybe the curse of the mummy. No harm done?" Faiz confirmed enthusiastically. "No harm done."

Loum's muffled exclamations and struggles were getting more insistent in the background.

"Anyway," Rui continued his earlier thought as he approached the door, "as I said, you did quite well. I think you deserve a reward before I hand you over to the organizers for your feedback - they think this experience still needs some detail work, like with the sacks. But that's for later."

He tossed me a set of keys and closed the door behind him. Faiz and I grinned at each other as Loum's eyes went wide.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago
I work with electricity everyday but didn't know that.
Oh that's probably because I made it up to rile up @Pup Wingletang :lol:
Even if the resulting unit of measure wasn't completely meaningless (it's almost something to do with the rate of change of magnetic flux density in relation to acceleration), writing 281,000 nanogauss rather than 281 microgauss is annoying enough! And who uses decimeters anyway!

Mission accomplished [mention]blackbound[/mention]! :D

I'll conclude my reading this evening.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I can't believe it was Rui who's been pulling the strings behind the scenes all along but maybe it should've been obvious. :D

The identity-concealing aspect of the overkill bondage was such a cool way to add a surprise twist and if it ended with both subs having some fun with each other before moving onto Loum, all the better!

Great work!

As for your next story, I voted for THE FARM because I'm honestly curious about the premise but I'd love to see a sequel to this later down the line.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] thanks for all your comments, as always. Glad you enjoyed the double twist.

Whatever you vote for, both The Farm and Dr. Hojo have already been written, and I just finished the sequel to the latter as well.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I figured Loam had something to do with the "mix-up" but I didn't suspect Rui was behind it too. Though it should have been obvious 🤣

I know I'm not much for more intimate M/M scenes but that was hilarious after the last sarcophagus was opened, revealing someone and poor Wary became a bit animalistic 🤣

Then we get down to the last scene and it looks like Loam is in for a bit more of unsolicited fun for pulling his prank. Sometimes pranks just backfire and you gotta deal with the consequences. I'm sure Wary and Faiz will take special care of Loam 😈🤣🤣

Fantastic twist and a very entertaining story!!

I'll cast my vote later today
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great ending with a couple of unexpected twists. I really didn't see it coming. Somehow the alternative perspective moments really helped to convince me that it was Loum in the predicaments rather than Faiz. At least it looks like Faiz had a good time even if he got a bonus extra from Wary at the end!

I love that Rui held Loum captive rather than letting him watch proceedings - a fitting punishment for conspiring to trick poor Wary. I hope Wary and Faiz make the most of their time with him.

I also like the references to the fact that this challenge is still developing. There probably aren't that many people willing to take on hard mode! It wouldn't surprise me if Rui takes out shares in the company and offers Faiz as a test subject!

I want for 'The Farm''. Let's give these guys a chance to breathe!

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm, well that was quite the ending indeed! And quite the interesting twist with Rui and Loum in cahoots. Poor Faiz is gonna need a sad day... or week... for all he was put through, yikes :?

Very much interested in the continuation of this but also wanting to see what happens at "The Farm", so much bondage potential in that setting :twisted: What to choose, what to choose?

Bravo on another excellent excursion!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention], that's a great name :D

[mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and [mention]george_bound[/mention], I'm surprised I managed to pull the wool over your eyes given how suspiciously careful I was with my phrasing :D

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], if you read VERY carefully there's a hint
► Show Spoiler
but it's right before the reveal. If you're literally Sherlock Holmes (or the author) you may deduce that
► Show Spoiler
but I can't fault anyone for not getting it.
I also like the references to the fact that this challenge is still developing.
I thought the whole zipper automatic was too failure-prone and blamed the escape room proprietors for it.
It wouldn't surprise me if Rui takes out shares in the company and offers Faiz as a test subject!
What a delightful idea!

And for those on the fence:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic