The young Dutch hiker (m/m story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The young Dutch hiker (m/m story)

Post by Ropelover98 »

Writers note: Its my first story ever posted, so if you have tips and tricks please tell me!

Chapter one

Its late afternoon, in the middle of fucking nowhwere in the united states. All i can think of is a nice shower in a nice hotelroom but that seems very far way.. the woods i walk in seem endless, trees everywhere, I hate to admit it but im lost….

Sorry for my manners, ofcource you want to know who i am! Well im Tim, 19 years old, my last name is Houtsteen, dutch for Woodstone. As my name suggest i am dutch but i moved to the states a week ago. Life events made my life in The Netherlands unbareble, since im a small boy my dad left the family and we have never heard of him again, all we share is my last name. it was always just my mom and me but she got a new husband who i dont like at all. I decided to move out and broke all contact with my mom and that man. So i will start a new life here but first i wanted to do a long hike.. a decision i now regret badly.

Here i am, in my light brown shorts, white t-shirt with a red flannel shirt over it, white socks with hikingshoes and a baseball cap backwards having no clue where i am. The battery of my phone died, and even if it didnt the phone would be useless and i have no internet here. Just when i almost start to panick i hear a car, i follow the direction of the sound and i see a long and clear road, the car is way to far already to see me but this very good news! I just have to wait for the next one so i can lift with them or at least ask how far the nearest town is. Relieved i sit down on my bag and wait… and wait.. and wait, after like 3 hours a car past but he doesnt even stop looking scared at me… 2 hours later a pickup truck finally stops.

A handsome man, probably in his 40ies opens up his window “hello young man, what the fuck are you doing here” he asks surprised and a bit worried, “hello.. i..i.. im lost to be honest” i admit. “well its very dangerous out here, wolfs, bears and there are bandits active here so i suggest you walk on” he wants to close the window to go on when i say “no wait.. can i you please bring me to the nearest town?? “
The man is quiet for a moment “fine.. but one has to be carefull around here so you have to travel tied up tight if you want me to take you with me” he says strict. I look uncomfortable “for real?? No man thats weird” i say confused, the stranger says “take it or leave it dude.. its dangerous out here..”he says with a gentle smile. “well ok then..” i say still a bit unsure but the stranger turns the engine off and step out and pull the trunk open to grab a sportbag “put your bag in the trunk and stand against the car” he orders me.

I stand against the car and im told to put my hands om the roof of the car to search me, when im clean i get tied up incredibly tight with the coils of ropes in his sportbag. First my hands get tied up behind my back, then my elbows get tied up so tight that they are almost touching, im lucky im flexible, then he loops the rope around my chest to make sure my arms cant leave my back, the same happens around my belly just under the chest, over the bellybutton and under the bellybutton, i wont get out of this anytime soon.. “fuck this is tight man.. where did you learn this?” i ask a bit uncomfortable. “lets say your not the first one i tied up, now go sit in the backseat”, he guides me gentle but strongly in the backseat and tie my ancles and under and obove the knees leaving me tied up completly, as finishing touch the seatbelt is brougt on.

“now im sure you wont rob me young man” he says and ruffle my hair “do you want some water before we go?” i nod and he brings a bottle of water to my mouth and i drink half of it. “m..may i ask you something?” i ask a bit shy, “sure boy” he says gently, “what is your name?” i ask, “im Duke Johnston, a drill sargent in the army and in my free time i work on my horse ranch together with my brother” he says and slams my door shut and takes his place behind the wheel “lets go buddy”.

The drive starts with a soft music from the radio, im seated in the rightseat and he sits left behind the wheel so he can easily keep a eye on me “its a long drive bud so i suggest you try to sleep a bit, you must be tired”, i nod softly and look out the window. Because of my current “predicament” i cant really relax let alone sleep, I can't resist paying close attention to how Duke is driving and watching us when we cross an intersection or when a car approaches us. “fuck dude dont act so nervous.. why are you nervous? I think its better to blindfold you.. because you distract me too”
I look shocked “what?? No please dont blindfold me man.. i will try to sleep ok?”, but Duke stops the car anyway and gets out. He opens the door where i sit and he grabs my chin “lisent youngman.. your tied up and under my rule, when i say you will be blindfolded you will be blindfolded.. you should have known that when you agreed to this” and Duke blindfolds me with a red bandana. I shake scared after that strict speech wich makes Duke soften a bit “hey hey buddy its ok, im not angry dont worry, you just have to learn that im the boss thats all”, he ruffles my hair and close the door and we drive again “lets go on kiddo” he says happy and we drive on.

The end of chapter one
Please let me know what you Sirs and boys think about it.
Last edited by Ropelover98 10 hours ago, edited 7 times in total.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I really like the start of this story. Looking forward to reading what Duke has planned for him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Interesting plot. It sounds like your young - and naïve - protagonist is already in over his head. No phone to call emergency services and tied up in the back of a pickup truck with a mysterious stranger at the wheel. Yikes!

Great job with the opening chapter @Ropelover98!
I look forward to seeing what happens next.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic