College Boys Night of Terror (M+/M+) UPDATED 9/12/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andykasab72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

College Boys Night of Terror (M+/M+) UPDATED 9/12/22

Post by andykasab72 »

hey all, this is my first story so I would really appreciate any feedback! also my keyboard is kinda messed up so please excuse any typos or grammatical errors :)

The Setting: An old home in the Santa Barbara hills rented by 6 college students. Its the last night of finals so the boys are celebrating another (relatively) successful semester

Characters:
- Andrew, tan skin, medium length curly brown hair, average body, leaning on the chubby side. Definitely the brain of the group and best friends with Alec. Biology major
- Alec, tan skin, average height, slim build, short brown hair and brown eyes. Addicted to surfing. humanities major.
- Ryan, fair skinned with blond hair and blue eyes. pretty tall and built like a greek god but with golden retriever energy. loves smoking Engineering major. Roommates with John.
- John, fair skinned and tall with short brown hair and blue eyes. Quiet but stoic, very nice kid. Roommates with John. Studying to be a lineman. Roommates with Ryan.
- Mitch, short, tanned, and long blonde hair. Epitome of a surfer dude and very in shape. Business major.
-Steven, average height, short black hair, brown eyes, hispanic, on the heavier side. Super nice dude and the clown of the group. Business major.

The Story:

*Snap*

It was the crisp, unmistakable sound of an ice cold beer being cracked open. Finals were finally over and the house full of college boys was ready to celebrate. Andrew had picked up two 30 packs of miller high life and Ryan and John were preparing the house bong for a night of smoking the best weed money made from door dashing can buy. All 6 boys were gathered in the living room watching Mitch and Alec battle it out in FIFA. John, Mitch, and Ryan were smoking bowls while Andrew, Alec, and Steven were crushing beers and getting ripshit.

"Dude, you fucking suck at FIFA, why do you gas yourself up every time?" said Andrew.

Alec fired back, "Shut the fuck Andrew you dont even know how to play, jackass"

"You got that right, thats why I drink and roast your dumbass"

"Chill out guys, why dont we switch to watching a movie?" chimed in John. he turned to Ryan. "You thinking what Im thinking?"

"hell yeah, American Pie? Lets fucking run it" replied Ryan.

halfway through American Pie, the running total of the night was as follows:

Andrew: 12 beers, one American Spirit cigarette
Alec: 10 beers, two cigarettes
Steven: 11 beers, one bong hit
Ryan: 3 beers, 3 bong hits, one cigarette
John: 5 beers, 2 bong hits
Mitch: 6 beers, 2 bong hits, two cigarettes

Its safe to say that the boys were sufficiently wasted. All 6 were lounging around the living room in various positions. The house had no air conditioning, so Steven, Mitch and Ryan had taken off their shirts to stay cool. Steven kicked off his shoes too, and the smell of his sweaty socks started to waft. he stretched out his legs and, with a smirk, stuck them right into Andrews face.

Andrew swatted them away, "Do you mind? Asshole."

Steven laughed and stuck them in his face again "Come on homie, we all know you like it hahahaha"

There was a loud smash in the kitchen. Mitch blew out smoke from his third cigarette and slurred "fuck was that?"

"Probably the rats, those fuckers love to come out at night" said John.

At that moment, three burly, masked men burst into the living room brandishing handguns. Steven, startled, instinctively bolted up and tried to make a run for the back door before one of the men tackled him. Andrew, John, and Mitch slowly raised their hands. Alec and Ryan remained motionless. The man who tackled Steven shoved him back on the couch.

One of the masked invaders gruffly shouted "All right you bastards, lets make this easy. You dont try anything funny, and we dont blow your heads off. now, shirtless boys up against that wall, decent boys up against the other wall. now MOVE"

Without hesitation, all 6 boys complied with the burglars. Soon, they began to feel long strips of tape being wound around their wrists, and they began to grow more nervous. Soon, they were all back on the couch looking at their captors. Steven, ever the mouth, began to talk.

"Yall are some dumb fuckers, robbing college students. What are you planning to steal, our fucking textbooks? While youre at it, why dont you take the mice too you-"

With that, Steven was shut up by the barrel of a gun being stuck in his mouth. One of the kidnappers leaned over and hissed "You got a lot of talk for a boy sporting a boner in his pants"

With that, all 5 other boys indeed directed their eyes to Stevens gym shorts and saw a growing hard on. Immediately, Andrew and John tried to shift to hide their own.

"Lets make an example out of you"

gun still in mouth, the kidnappers guided Steven up and turned him to face his roommates. Quickly, the gun was replaced with a wadded up bandanna and silver tape was wrapped excessively around is mouth. Immediately, Steven began moaning. The other 5 boys then watched in horror as the man holding Steven then ran his gloved hand down Stevens bare chest, past his belly, and then pulled out his erect cock for all his roommates to see. he stroked it a few times before tearing off his shorts and underwear entirely and shoving Steven to the floor, now naked and leaking pre cum.

"Well, since your friend here so eloquently revealed you sons of bitches have nothing of value for us to loot, we will have to get paid another way. gentleman, please strip the other 5 boys"

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by andykasab72 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Congrats on starting your first story! I think you did a good job setting up the "players" through describing their evening.

Shoving a gun in someone's mouth is the ultimate power play. Freud would love it.

The plan these intruders have for the boys seems ominous, I wonder what they have in mind...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great begining! Nice to see that the guys actually like the idea of being kidnapped :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

An exciting start! I would love to see where this goes, it ends leaving me wanting more!
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Thus sounds like it's gonna be interesting, can't wait to see what happens next
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Enjoying this a lot so far! Eagerly awaiting the next part!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I like how casual and authentic the first part of the story with college party boys felt before pulling the rug under them. With so many players in the game, I expect them to have varying degrees of reactions to Steven's ordeal.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
andykasab72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andykasab72 »

Thanks for the feedback and all the compliments! Was looking forward to writing an update all week.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Upon hearing the lead robber issue the order to strip them all, the other 5 boys who were still capable of talking began to protest immediately.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold the fuck up" started in Alec. "You dont have to punish the rest of us just because Steven mouthed off to you guys. Yall can just take whatever you want and leave, theres no need to drag this out".

"Ahh but theres where you are wrong, young stud." teased the lead robber as he removed his ski mask to reveal semi-long golden hair and a mustache that accentuated a square chin. To Ryan, he looked like the sheriff from Season 3 of Stranger Things.

"You see, me and my friends here *have* been casing this place for a while. But we havent been looking at your PS 5 or your textbooks or even your school laptops. No, we three have been casing YOU six boys. And let me tell you, we like what we have seen. And we have been planning this night for a very long time. So here is whats gonna happen. Since theres three of us, each man will take two of you boys to a different room in the house for two hours to have some fun with. After two hours, we will do some shuffling around to make sure we all get an equal taste of you boys. Now, since you 5 were not as rude as your gagged and leaking roommate over here, you will only be stripped to your underwear, heh, at least for now."

The 5 ungagged boys groaned but reluctantly let their captors cut off their shirts and remove their pants. After a few minutes, the three criminals stepped back and admired the sight before them. Steven was still naked and gagged and writhing on the floor, still trying to hide his hard dick. But now on the couch were 5, nearly nude college students in their respective underwear, hands bound behind them and obviously uncomfortable.

Both John and Mitch were sporting clean, white briefs -- both from Calvin Klein. The only difference between the two was that Johns boner was so hard and obvious now that it was lifting his underwears waistband up and away from his crotch.

Moving over to Ryan, he was squirming on the couch in skin tight black compression shorts that hugged his impressive member and perfectly accentuated is toned ass.

Alec was wearing loose navy boxers lined with cartoon surfboards and with 3 buttons being the only barrier between his crotch and the outside world.

Finally Andrew was wearing bright red boxer briefs that clearly showed that, like Steven and John, he was getting turned on by his predicament.

Now came time for the draft.

One of the robbers who was still masked stepped forward and removed his mask, revealing a man of average looks no older than 35. In a deep voice, he asserted "I like my boys with a little meat on them, so I will take the mouthy naked fella and the boy in red -- I have an accessory that will match his current getup"

he quickly whipped out a bright red ballgag and fastened it between Andrews teeth, and promptly lifted him like a sack of potatoes and slung him over his shoulder. For good measure, he gave Andrew a swift but firm smack on his rather impressive ass to hear him yelp and moan through his gag. he then grabbed Steven by his feet and dragged the two roommates into the dark hallway and ultimately some unknown room of that old house.

Without missing a beat, the other masked robber stepped forward and said "I want the two blondies".

Mitch and Ryan began to protest but a quick gutpunch to each of them shut them up pretty quick.

"ON YOUR FEET" he yelled while brandishing his gun yet again, and Mitch and Ryan were solemnly marched up the stairs.

The lead robber then grinned and leered at Alec and John. "I guess that means I get you two studs."

It was at that moment that Alec and John to hear the loud, sensuous moans of Steven and Andrew coming from the downstairs master bedroom. It sounded like they were... enjoying it?

TO BE CONTINUED
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Nice! It seems our college roomies have quite a night in store for them.
andykasab72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andykasab72 »

All, I am SO sorry for the delayed update but.... it is finally happening.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The robber who had drafted Andrew and Steven finally brought his two prizes to the biggest bedroom in the house, with a nice carpeted floor, a king sized bed, and a deep closet.

The invader dropped his two college students right in front of the bed. Andrew, ballgagged and leaking drool fell the hardest from the mans shoulder. These two young men were a little thicker than their roommates, but both had qualities that the burglar was salivating over.

For example, Stevens stripping had revealed that he sported an impressive 6 inch, girthy cock that was currently leaking pre-cum.

Andrew on the other hand had exceedingly good looks that won him many girls and the occasional guy at college parties in Santa Barbara. his baseball curls and curvy figure and charming personality seemed to captivate most who encountered him.

Steven rolled over to his side and witnessed Andrew being dragged over to the open closet.

The burglar tore the tape binding Andrews hands and quickly replaced them with a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket, fastening them over Andrews head so he had his arms bound above his head, and the drool from his ballgag began to soak his bright red boxer briefs.

The robber leaned in and began slowly kissing Andrews neck, producing sensual moans from Andrew as this stranger ran his hands up and down his body, brushing past his sensitive nipples, cupping his ass...

Snapping to his senses, Andrew began to thrash and kneed his captor away.

Rubbing the spot where the feisty college boy kneed him, the man growled:

"Alright you fucking brat, I tried to play nice but its time for you to learn some fucking manners. You'll be punished in the dark while I play with your chubby friend over here."

Before Andrew could even react, the man had managed to grab some loose clothes pins on a nearby desk, and promptly fastened them to his horny, whimpering victim. As Andrew shut his eyes in pain, the burglar took the opportunity to blindfold Andrew with a black bandana.

The man stood back to admire his work. This beautiful, long haired boy bound, ballgagged, blindfolded, and struggling while making the most erotic moans possible...

And then there was Steven.

he had been trying to writhe towards the door while his captor was preoccupied with Andrew, but he soon found himself grabbed by the hair and roughly dragged back to the foot of the bed while he screamed into his effective tape gag.

Forced to his knees, Steven peered up at his rugged and... handsome? captor.

"I have had my eye on you for a while, you slutty, mouthy bitch. Time for you to get what you have always seemed to be asking for."

The robber unzipped his pants to reveal a white, pristine jockstrap, with a growing wet spot.

Before he had a chance to think, the intruder shoved Stevens head into his crotch. Steve could not help it. he fucking loved it. Steven inhaled the musk of this bulky man and relished in the sensation of his captors semi-hard member on his cheek and over his gagged mouth. Moaning, Steven just wished he had an opportunity to pleasure his own cock. But before he knew it, he felt a swift, booted kick to his stomach and he collapsed back onto the floor.

Steven felt these rough, calloused hands grip his side and flip his naked body so that he was bent over the bed he used to nap in between classes. Closing his eyes, he felt this mans bulge graze over his exposed hole and he whimpered, secretly hoping this ruggedly handsome robber would just let loose and have his way with him. But that is not what he got.

SLAP!

Steven felt the stinging slap of a bare hand on his own ass. Stunned, he didn't know how to react.

SLAP!

Another one. It stung so fucking bad. Tears began to stream down Stevens cheeks. Five more firm spanks came from this robber, and Steven could hear him laughing. Desperate for any relief, Steven began to thrust desperately into the bed he was firmly positioned on, moaning deeply into his gag, unsure of when his torture would end.

Meanwhile, Andrew was still bound in the closet, hearing everything. The clothes pins continued to torment his nipples, and Andrew was humiliated by the sensation of his own saliva dripping from his soft lips, down his chin, snaking down his chest and soaking v his underwear. Confined to darkness, he could hear the loud thwacks of the captors spanks on his friend Steven. Desperately, deep down, Andrew wished that it was him. but in the meantime, all he could do was thrash around in the dark trying to brush his erect dick against something, and secretly be aroused by the sounds of his friends being tortured.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As always, feedback and comments always help encourage me!

On another note I wrote this wrote this while slightly tipsy so please excuse any spelling errors!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing so far!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What a great continuation!!
Wazzack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wazzack »

Enjoying the story and looking forward to reading more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic