Eddie's Captive (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie's Captive (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

There was definitely someone out there. I watched him approach. No use turning off the light now. Instead, I slipped out the back and moved quietly into the surrounding forest, circling. Maybe he’ll think there’s no one home and go away.

Please go away.

He climbed the four steps to my porch and knocked. He waited a beat before peering in the windows. He tried the door, found it unlocked, and stepped inside.

A few moments later he came back out. He stood on the porch scanning the woods. It was dark, but he seemed to be looking right at me.

He sat on the porch, his legs dangling over the edge.

“You got him, Eddie?” he said without looking up.

I had no idea what he was talking about until what felt like a couple steel cables wrapped themselves round my chest and upper arms.’

“Yep,” said a voice above my ear. “Want me to bring him?”

“Yes indeed, Eddie. By all means, bring him.”

“HEY—“ 

My protests were quickly muffled by a large hand.

“Don’t fight me,” said the voice by my ear. “It won’t get you anything but hurt. Got it?”

I struggled uselessly for a few seconds before admitting defeat. I nodded.

“Smart boy,” he said.

The hand came away and something was sprayed into my mouth. Sort of sweet, a strong alcohol burn, and a back taste of… flowers. Almost immediately I was calm, relaxed, happy.

My captor kept one arm around my shoulders and prodded me back to my cabin. The man on the porch stood as we approached. We all went inside and I was placed on a wooden chair. The man from the porch leaned over me, smiling.

“Yes indeed,” he said. “It appears we have the right one. Strip him and secure him. I’ll call you later.”

He left. The man he’d called Eddie stood in front of me smiling. He had a blue duffle bag over his shoulder.

“Okay, here’s the rules,” he said. “No talking, no fighting, just do exactly as you’re told. If you can do that, we’ll get along just fine.”

“Okay, sure,” I said. “But what— MMPH!”

The big hand was over my mouth again.

“Did you miss the part where I said ‘no talking’? “

“No, I just wanted to — MMPH!“

“Right,” he said. “I sorta figured you for the silent type. Somebody who could follow instructions. Guess we’ll have to do this the hard way.”

He took his hand away from my mouth again. This time I sat quietly. He pulled a bandana from his pocket and folded it into a pad.

“Open up,” he said. “It’s mostly clean.”

I decided there was no sense fighting or arguing. I opened. The pad went in. He took a long sock from his duffle and wrapped it around my head, holding the bandanna inside. He pulled it down tightly and knotted it. He stood back and examined his handiwork.

“Now try to give me some suggestions,” he said.

“Mmmmph,” I said.

He smiled. “Perfect.”

He upended the duffle on my table. A mass of coiled ropes spilled out.

“If I ask you a question you can nod or shake your head. Otherwise, I’m the only one talking here.”

Well obviously.

“Now,” he said. “Mr Carlson specifically said I was to strip you. You heard him, right?”

I nodded, resigned to whatever the big guy wanted.

“But I’m’a let you do it yourself. So strip.”

I sort of sighed. Hard to give a good sigh with one’s mouth stuffed full of hanky. I pulled my tee shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. My shoes and shorts were next, followed at Eddie’s insistence by my briefs. He let me keep my socks.

My cock was semi-erect.

“Looks like you might be into this,” Eddie said, smiling. “It’s okay. Lotsa guys like it. We’ll deal with that later. Right now I want you to put your hands together behind your back.”

Ten minutes later I was thoroughly trussed up. My wrists and elbows were snug behind my back. Tight, but not particularly uncomfortable. Ropes around my torso held my arms tight against my body. My legs were bound at ankles, above and below my knees, and at mid-thigh. Way more restraints than required to keep one man immobile, but Eddie seemed to enjoy his work and I had to admit his attentions had me aroused. He was on the mark about me being one of those who enjoyed this sort of thing.

“It’s lots more fun when a guy enjoys my ropes,” he said, gently sliding a finger along my erect cock. “You do enjoy this, dontcha?”

“Mmmm,” I said.

I wriggled in my restraints. The wriggling turned into a sort of abortive thrusting. Eddie stood and leaned against the wall, arms folded, watching and smiling.

I thought it would only take a few thrusts to get myself off. I’d accomplished about half that number when I realized I maybe didn’t want an orgasm right now. It’d be embarrassing, and I’d have to put up with the stickiness of drying semen for however long this ordeal might last.

Also, my idea of getting off in a few quick thrusts wasn’t going to happen, even if I wanted it. Eddie had me thoroughly trussed up, but he’d arranged me and the ropes so that there was nothing for my rather abortive thrusts to work against. Eddie obviously knew what he was doing. I squirmed a little more anyway, because it felt pretty great.

“Can’t quite get there, eh sport?” Eddie said. “Well, ya know, the best things are always worth waiting for. Let’s make this memory last, shall we?”

Earlier I said something about Eddie knowing what he’s doing, remember? Holy moly. The man knew exactly how far he could push me without letting me go over. Time stopped as he worked me over. I was crying, laughing, begging into my sopping gag. Little spots of pre-cum dripping onto my thighs and stomach. He’d smile, drive me up to the gates again, and leave me there, time after time. I wanted it so bad, yet I also wanted this ride to never end. My entire world consisted of his ropes, his touch, his breath, his complete mastery of my arousal.

He made the buildup so spectacular that a climax might've been rather anticlimactic.

“You ready?” he finally asked.

Was I ready?? I almost nodded my head off my shoulders, I was so ready.

He winked, wrapped his massive hand around my twitching shaft and, with one slow stroking squeeze, however-many hours of pent-up desire came gushing out. When I finally subsided, he cleaned me up a little. I remained tightly bound.

“We’ll play again later,” he said. “It’ll be my turn then.”

I was reasonably sure what he meant by ‘his turn’ and wondered what would be expected of me.

I sat quietly in the ropes, still feeling rather mellow. Whatever the big guy wants, I decided. No sense fighting. I began visualizing various things he might force me to do and had gotten myself aroused again when he came back in.

“Just talked to Mr C,” he told me. “Says I should let you go and apologize. I gotta couple c-notes for you as compensation. Wrong guy, wrong place sort of thing.”

He knelt and began untying me. I shook my head.

“What?” he asked.

“Mmmmph,” I said.

‘Oh, right.”

He removed the gag and offered me a drink of water.

“Thanks,” I said. “I was just wondering if you have to go right away.”

He looked at me, smiling slightly.

“I mean it doesn’t seem fair,” I said. “I got mine, but you didn’t get yours.”

His smile got bigger.

“Yer absolutely right,” he said. “What was I thinking?”

The gag stayed out. At first.

Final score was three apiece. Plus I got to keep the two hundred bucks.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A real treat to see another story of good ol Eddie! And I'm loving the captive's enthusiasm!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

More Eddie Adventure so soon! He really needs to start a more permanent collection for some of these willing captives! I'd think that most wouldn't complain!
My M/M Stories Here
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I absolutely love the Eddie series. There is just something simple but satisfying about each story. The part I always love and can count on is the use of a sock in some way or fashion as a gag. You ALWAYS deliver and it keeps me coming back!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Something about Eddie's attention often makes a guy rather enthusiastic.
I've been going through my files and finishing some stories, so there will be more soon.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Hmm, a permanent collection sounds like something Eddie might enjoy. Maybe he needs to make a few modifications to his basement. There's an upcoming tale in which our hero finds himself with something resembling a collection.

[mention]RopedBud[/mention] Socks present something of a dilemma since Eddie (and I) enjoy using them as gags, but also enjoy the way they look on a captive's legs. Recently Eddie added socks to his rope kit so he can let the victim keep his own while being gagged with the ones Eddie brought. Best of both worlds.

Thanks for the comments, guys! Your enthusiasm keeps me posting.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 Hmm, a permanent collection sounds like something Eddie might enjoy. Maybe he needs to make a few modifications to his basement. There's an upcoming tale in which our hero finds himself with something resembling a collection.
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic