BIRTHDAY BOY: BONDAGE INITIATION (MMM/M) *NEW CHAPTER OCT 26*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

awesome, sexy, short story buddy. Zakky is getting exactly what he wished for and I feel his nasty-footed friends are going to surprise him for sure.

great work, I wouldn't mind this story being expanded to explore more of Zakky but it works as a solo short story too. keep up the sexy work ;).
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

So happy to see you writing again, can't wait to see where this story goes
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good start
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Did Zakky bite off more then he could chew? 🤣

Funny seeing Ethan, Steven and Jeremy, which of whom are usually on the sub side, exploring the other side. Hopefully they don't get to carried away with all that power. Or perhaps they will 😂. Either way, I'm sure we'll all enjoy reading what happens 😀
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WHAT AN AWESOME RECEPTION, GUYS!
GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THIS.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BIRTHDAY BOY
BONDAGE INITIATION

Zakky couldn't help but grow nervous and apprehensive when Steven finally rose up from the leathery couch and exited the living room, no doubt in order to fetch whatever it was they planned on gagging and tormenting him with. The captive lad's attention, however, was quickly returned to more pressing matters when Jeremy unannouncedly sat himself down next to his sockless soles and grabbed the uber-fat roll of heavy-duty duct tape that was lying just a short distance away.

The freckled-face nineteen-year-old twink didn't elaborate on his reasoning for why additional tape was needed. He simply propped Zakky's feet up on his thighs, tore the jumbo roll of duct tape open and then latched the sticky stuff onto the captured teen's already heavily taped-up ankles.

Jeremy's handsome face betrayed a determined expression as his nimble hands and diminutive arm muscles struggled to control the cumbersome roll of fiercely broad tape. The telltale growling of angry adhesive filled the room up and drowned out the football game playing on TV, but still, the hefty roll kept going and going; racing around its victim's unreasonably well-secured ankles.

Our annoyed protagonist somewhat predictably raised the back of his head up off the floor before mouthing off and giving his tape-wielding friend what would've normally been a piece of his mind. But his good-humoured protests were stopped dead in their tracks when a pair of positively ratty, cheese-scented socked soles suddenly drowned his words out and smothered his face up.

"Aw c'mon. Enough with the tape already! I'm not gmmppphhh!" was the only thing defenceless Zakky managed to voice out.

"Haha! Yeah, that's right, bitch. Sniff these old foot rags." Ethan condescendingly teased, rubbing his socked feet all over the mummified captive's face and getting an undeniably huge thrill from watching the poor lad choke and gag on the scent of his super crummy, week-and-a-half old socks.

Zakky was admittedly amused at first, but his face took on an air of terror the moment his nostrils flared open and the stench of Ethan's cheese-wads went in. He moaned and groaned, tried twisting his face out from underneath the would-be Alpha's dingy fuckers, but the older teen simply snickered and kept on pressing his attack; plastering his broad feet atop the helpless prisoner's face and using his plump toes to smother up the struggling kid's defenceless airways.

"Phhnnmm! Lmmmph mphh ggmmphh. Phhhggm phh mpphh gghpph uggmph." poor Zak cried out and mewled; his voice trailing off into panicked coughs as some of the disturbingly numerous bits and bobs lining the bottom of Ethan's soles fell into the screaming orifice that was his mouth. The struggling mummy did, at one point, manage to work his face out from beneath the seated bully's offensive feet, but that momentary glimmer of freedom was short-lived and fleeting.

"Pffft! Pffft! No, I dmpphh..." our young prisoner sputtered; desperately attempting to rid his mouth of the various crumbs and lint balls that lined his tongue, before once again being muffled into a state of silence.

Ethan smirked and chuckled, curling his socked toes around the bound mummy's flaring nostrils and finding enormous joy in getting his crummy old wads sampled and vacuum-sniffed.

"Shut the fuck up, prisoner." he derisively mumbled; the strong smell of his socks and the almost menacing tone of his voice sending more blood rushing into his mummified captive's very much engorged crotch.

Meanwhile, the sound of growling adhesive continued unimpeded as Jeremy slowly wrestled with the uber-fat roll of tape; his tongue sticking out from the corner of his mouth and his brow locked in a perpetual frown as he spun what must've surely been a twelfth or thirteenth orbit around his captive's heavily-restrained ankles.

By the time Zakky's ankles and feet had been properly dealt with, the only part of him still visible was his face. Everything else from his toes all the way up to his neck was wrapped up and trapped beneath untold amounts of fiercely sticky duct tape. Much to our young protagonist's growing excitement though, his initiation into the world of smelly socks and bondage was only just beginning.

The sound of muffled moans and disgusted groans continued being met with nothing but laughter and indifference as Ethan sat there, using the mummified runt's grimacing face as a footrest and taking advantage of its glaring inability to mount a defence.

When finally those cursed socked soles left his face, Zakky was given an opportunity to look up at the smug expressions worn by his two captors before voicing out a string of complaints and half-hearted protests. He was hardly prepared for the overwhelming sensation of excitement and arousal that suddenly dawned across his senses as he lifted his head up off the floor and gazed upon the limbless silver form that had replaced his once agile body.

He tried sitting up and twisting around, tried moving his arms and wrestling his legs apart, but no matter how hard he fought, the sole fruit of his labour came in the form of creaking adhesive and mocking laughter.

"He's so fucked." Ethan derisively commented, speaking as though his captive wasn't even there; something which caused our protagonist to grow even more aroused and excited.

Zakky once again redoubled his efforts to escape before predictably giving up less than a minute later. He drew ragged breaths through his mouth and continued groaning in feigned displeasure even as his two friends condescendingly loomed over him from their high vantage points. It's only when the more devilish teen-menace grabbed one of Jeremy's discarded shoes and began hovering its unpleasantly-scented maw atop Zakky's vulnerable face that louder groans and cries of revulsion rose up to overtake the background TV noise.

While the green-eyed nineteen-year-old - who seemed mostly satisfied with just sitting quietly next to his bound victim's head - didn't protest the use of his own surprisingly musty trainers, he did seem increasingly irked by the sound of Zakky's obnoxious protests...so much so, in fact, that he eventually decided to take matters into his own hands by twisting around and peeling his own socks off. Socks he deemed would serve as perfect temporary makeshift gags.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT.
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I loved how Ethan tormented Zak wit his feet! This was an incredible chapter and I can’t wait for more! I am excited to see what Steven brings to the party.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Somehow I'm not surprised with Ethan and his week-old socks. The perfect han-er... I mean footgag for our mouthy birthday boy. Welcome to the world of bondage, Zakky. :lol: I wonder Steven has in mind for you while you deal with Jeremy's sneakers. Deep sniffs now. ;)

Once again, great chapter here, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Can't wait for more. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

poor zakky. I would say that he has bitten off more then he can chew, but i have a feeling that the chewing part is coming next. hopefully a rancid sock to chew on, a pungent sneaker over top, and some foot tickling to speed up his breathing a little.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another thrilling story of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !

Zakky is extreemly lucky to have such good buddies, who agreed to fullfill their friend's dream; I really hope it's not the only time when Ethan, Steven and Jeremy have their little captive all taped up :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Definitely up for another chapter - moving fast but descriptive - I like it.

Is there a reason these names are familiar?
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Oh Zakky, you will be there for a while I feel.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor Zakky, having to deal with those cruddy socks haha! I think we all know that despite the thrashing and begging, the boy loves it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I wonder how long these twinks plan on keeping the birthday boi all wrapped up! Great Update!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub wrote: 1 year ago Definitely up for another chapter - moving fast but descriptive - I like it.
Is there a reason these names are familiar?
Yeah, my stuff tends to be long-winded, so I really wanna keep this story short and to the point this time. Glad you're enjoying the faster pace. As for the characters, I sure hope they're familiar! You guys all know Steven, Jeremy and Ethan just as well as I do by this point ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm just loving the image of little Jeremy going to work with the big roll of tape and pouring all his concentration into it.

If I were Zakky I'd be worried about what Steven has gone to find but he seems to be a bit distracted.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I just stumbled onto this one...so am a little behind. :o

Love this [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !

Group action firstly having Ethan, Steven and Jeremy have their way with Zakky is the best! Each with their own experiences/backgrounds, and likely one of the rare times that they are getting to exercise their own dominance, they may totally unleash on him :lol: I hope :mrgreen:

I wonder what Steven is going to come back with? I think it will end up being a moment that Zakky regrets what he asked for :lol:

Looking forward to what comes next. The ultimate would be for a true alpha to appear and take over this little pony show unfolding... :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love this stories
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Wow i really love this scories who want turned me into a mummy for halloween lol ?
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I still think Jeremy will have it coming for him when the others finish up with their mummy or when Zakky if finally released. You don't go on full top mode and, besides a bit of torturing and tormenting, actually gag the prisoner when you're the smallest and lightest guy around! You just don't! :lol:
We don't know if his intentions will be supressed by the other guys, but judging by their willingness to have, so far, used the mummy as their own sock rest and sock vacuum smeller ( and judging by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s stories in general) I think Zack's little lad will indeed get his few moments of complete domination and glory, be them only short lived!

As always, great update, great socks! ( but which one's greater :?:)
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Glad to see your great, hot writing ! Welcome back ;)
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Zakky is having the best birthday present ever, but those rancid socks make you wonder. great story so far. I can't wait to see what else they come up with.
BondageFootPig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageFootPig »

Oh man I so wish I was the birthday boy and i had 3 friends willing to mummify me and stank up some nice ripe rank socks sneaks and feet for me to sniff. Esp if one of those doms was bondagefreak!!!!!

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Image

BIRTHDAY BOY
BONDAGE INITIATION

Zakky couldn't help but grow nervous and apprehensive when Steven finally rose up from the leathery couch and exited the living room, no doubt in order to fetch whatever it was they planned on gagging and tormenting him with. The captive lad's attention, however, was quickly returned to more pressing matters when Jeremy unannouncedly sat himself down next to his sockless soles and grabbed the uber-fat roll of heavy-duty duct tape that was lying just a short distance away.

The freckled-face nineteen-year-old twink didn't elaborate on his reasoning for why additional tape was needed. He simply propped Zakky's feet up on his thighs, tore the jumbo roll of duct tape open and then latched the sticky stuff onto the captured teen's already heavily taped-up ankles.

Jeremy's handsome face betrayed a determined expression as his nimble hands and diminutive arm muscles struggled to control the cumbersome roll of fiercely broad tape. The telltale growling of angry adhesive filled the room up and drowned out the football game playing on TV, but still, the hefty roll kept going and going; racing around its victim's unreasonably well-secured ankles.

Our annoyed protagonist somewhat predictably raised the back of his head up off the floor before mouthing off and giving his tape-wielding friend what would've normally been a piece of his mind. But his good-humoured protests were stopped dead in their tracks when a pair of positively ratty, cheese-scented socked soles suddenly drowned his words out and smothered his face up.

"Aw c'mon. Enough with the tape already! I'm not gmmppphhh!" was the only thing defenceless Zakky managed to voice out.

"Haha! Yeah, that's right, bitch. Sniff these old foot rags." Ethan condescendingly teased, rubbing his socked feet all over the mummified captive's face and getting an undeniably huge thrill from watching the poor lad choke and gag on the scent of his super crummy, week-and-a-half old socks.

Zakky was admittedly amused at first, but his face took on an air of terror the moment his nostrils flared open and the stench of Ethan's cheese-wads went in. He moaned and groaned, tried twisting his face out from underneath the would-be Alpha's dingy fuckers, but the older teen simply snickered and kept on pressing his attack; plastering his broad feet atop the helpless prisoner's face and using his plump toes to smother up the struggling kid's defenceless airways.

"Phhnnmm! Lmmmph mphh ggmmphh. Phhhggm phh mpphh gghpph uggmph." poor Zak cried out and mewled; his voice trailing off into panicked coughs as some of the disturbingly numerous bits and bobs lining the bottom of Ethan's soles fell into the screaming orifice that was his mouth. The struggling mummy did, at one point, manage to work his face out from beneath the seated bully's offensive feet, but that momentary glimmer of freedom was short-lived and fleeting.

"Pffft! Pffft! No, I dmpphh..." our young prisoner sputtered; desperately attempting to rid his mouth of the various crumbs and lint balls that lined his tongue, before once again being muffled into a state of silence.

Ethan smirked and chuckled, curling his socked toes around the bound mummy's flaring nostrils and finding enormous joy in getting his crummy old wads sampled and vacuum-sniffed.

"Shut the fuck up, prisoner." he derisively mumbled; the strong smell of his socks and the almost menacing tone of his voice sending more blood rushing into his mummified captive's very much engorged crotch.

Meanwhile, the sound of growling adhesive continued unimpeded as Jeremy slowly wrestled with the uber-fat roll of tape; his tongue sticking out from the corner of his mouth and his brow locked in a perpetual frown as he spun what must've surely been a twelfth or thirteenth orbit around his captive's heavily-restrained ankles.

By the time Zakky's ankles and feet had been properly dealt with, the only part of him still visible was his face. Everything else from his toes all the way up to his neck was wrapped up and trapped beneath untold amounts of fiercely sticky duct tape. Much to our young protagonist's growing excitement though, his initiation into the world of smelly socks and bondage was only just beginning.

The sound of muffled moans and disgusted groans continued being met with nothing but laughter and indifference as Ethan sat there, using the mummified runt's grimacing face as a footrest and taking advantage of its glaring inability to mount a defence.

When finally those cursed socked soles left his face, Zakky was given an opportunity to look up at the smug expressions worn by his two captors before voicing out a string of complaints and half-hearted protests. He was hardly prepared for the overwhelming sensation of excitement and arousal that suddenly dawned across his senses as he lifted his head up off the floor and gazed upon the limbless silver form that had replaced his once agile body.

He tried sitting up and twisting around, tried moving his arms and wrestling his legs apart, but no matter how hard he fought, the sole fruit of his labour came in the form of creaking adhesive and mocking laughter.

"He's so fucked." Ethan derisively commented, speaking as though his captive wasn't even there; something which caused our protagonist to grow even more aroused and excited.

Zakky once again redoubled his efforts to escape before predictably giving up less than a minute later. He drew ragged breaths through his mouth and continued groaning in feigned displeasure even as his two friends condescendingly loomed over him from their high vantage points. It's only when the more devilish teen-menace grabbed one of Jeremy's discarded shoes and began hovering its unpleasantly-scented maw atop Zakky's vulnerable face that louder groans and cries of revulsion rose up to overtake the background TV noise.

While the green-eyed nineteen-year-old - who seemed mostly satisfied with just sitting quietly next to his bound victim's head - didn't protest the use of his own surprisingly musty trainers, he did seem increasingly irked by the sound of Zakky's obnoxious protests...so much so, in fact, that he eventually decided to take matters into his own hands by twisting around and peeling his own socks off. Socks he deemed would serve as perfect temporary makeshift gags.

READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT.
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WHAT AN AWESOME RECEPTION, GUYS!
GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THIS.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]justinlogget[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BIRTHDAY BOY
BONDAGE INITIATION

Though Zakky had never actually fantasized about getting up close and personal with Jeremy's socks and feet, he was understandably taken aback and delighted by his older friend's sudden ballsiness and wanton determination.

Just like his two similar-sized friends, Jeremy was undeniably quite masculine as far as teenage twinks went. The nineteen-year-old's natural submissiveness towards older, more dominant men, however, made it easy for others to forget just how much of a bad boy he actually was. What with him having spent much of his youth running from one foster home to the next, dropping out of school early, hanging out in the streets and landing neck-deep into trouble more often than not, it was safe to say he'd been through a lot of shit. Ethan was easily the mouthiest one of the group, but Jeremy, even though far quieter and more brooding, was definitely the hardened rebel.

"Yeah, good idea, bro. Shut him up with your socks!" Ethan approvingly cheered, upon noticing what his frowning freckled-face buddy was in the process of doing.

A look of surprise took shape across our defeated mummy-boy's features, but that didn't cause Jeremy's determined expression to falter, nor did it stop the shedding of moist socks from off of his impeccably smooth soles. Zakky somewhat predictably turned his head away in defiance, but Ethan immediately jumped in to assist; pinching his helpless prisoner's nostril's shut and using his other hand to pry the young captive's jaw wide open.

"Here. Eat it." Jeremy nonchalantly ordered, before crumpling up the musty wadding he held between his fingers and pushing it into the limbless detainee's gaping orifice.

Zakky instantly fell quiet as soon as the older twink's wadding was introduced into his mouth, but that didn't stop Jeremy from peeling his remaining sock off and cramming it in between the captive's stuffed lips. His cotton bundles were quite thin as far as short ankle socks went, but they nevertheless proved quite formidable when wadded up and combined together.

The second musty sock had barely entered the prisoner's gob that frowning Jeremy was already reaching for the impossibly cumbersome roll of duct tape and struggling to tear the mighty thing open.

The compliant prisoner provided his captors with no outwardly discernable signs of rebellion, but much to his own continued delight, Ethan wasn't the least bit interested in entertaining even the slightest possibility of resistance. Poor Zakky's eyes and cheeks bulged as the more aggressive of his captors scooped the back of his head up and proceeded to forcefully ram the remainder of Jeremy's second sock in.

"Yeah, that's right, punk. Choke on 'em. Gag on his fuckin' socks." Ethan commandingly growled, using all five of his fingers to force the entire wadding in before pushing it deeper using his two longest digits.

Zakky let out an indecipherable groan but was immediately rewarded with a quick smack on the face and the threat of immediate reprisal if he didn't quiet down. When the order to bring his bulging lips together was finally given, he very promptly and very willingly did so.

Waves of pleasure then coursed through our sockgagged prisoner's incapacitated body; sensations which caused his painfully erect woody to throb and made his entire groin area tingle. He chewed on his first-ever sockgag, revelled in the taste of his handsome buddy's toes and fell into an almost trance-like state as the cacophonic growling of duct tape announced the completion of his impending speechlessness.

"Go ahead, bro. Tape his noisy trap shut. We don't want this bitch screamin' for help." Ethan authoritatively went on, holding Zakky's head firmly in place while Jeremy approached with the dreadfully broad slab of tape he'd successfully torn off the fat roll.

Young Zakky practically creamed his boxers the moment the sticky adhesive imposed itself atop his lips and clung to his cheeks and lower face. A plurality of hands and fingers ran over his mouth, chin and nostrils; ensuring that the extra wide strip of tape didn't hinder the flow of air through his nasal passageways, while at the same time creating an air-tight seal atop the speech-capable orifice now clogged with musty socks.

Our captive protagonist knew that his three bondage-loving friends had access to heavy-duty construction-grade duct tape. But it's only when the guys tested his gag out by repeatedly pinching his nostrils shut that the mummified initiate came to realise just how frighteningly effective the tape really was.

He didn't know whether this was the tape Steven had fished out of his boyfriend's workshop or one of the two rolls Ethan had snatched up from his hunky dad's big red toolbox, but he very quickly came to realise that working a scream out from beneath his toe-flavoured mouth-stuffing would prove a near-impossible feat. And for reasons as yet unknown to him, he definitely liked that.

As it turns out, Zakky spent the next five minutes being taunted, getting his hair ruffled up and being forced to vacuum-sniff the inside of annoyingly poignant shoes, as well as the underside of Ethan's freakishly crummy, debris-ridden crew socks.

He enjoyed the experience even more than he initially thought he would and grew especially fond of the wordy taunts and teasing jabs constantly being thrown his way. Even more arousing to him was the heavily muffled quality of his own voice as he tried in vain to communicate past the fat toe-scented wadding imposed on him by his friends.

Alas, when Steven finally returned to the living room carrying a particularly heavy-looking duffle bag, our young prisoner quickly came to terms with the fact that his current gag was provisional in nature and that Jeremy's moist bundles would soon be replaced with something far smellier and significantly more daunting.

A mixture of panic, exhilaration, excitement and fear washed over Zakky's senses as the overfilled duffle bag was dumped on the floor and slowly unzipped; revealing the treasure trove that was his not-so-secret crush's smelly American football gear.

"You once told me you had a serious thing for Chris. I take it that hasn't changed..." Steven spoke, as he slowly and somewhat menacingly started sifting through the duffle bag's generous clutter. "I guess now you'll have a chance to prove it." he added, immediately causing wide grins to line the faces of both his fellow captors.

Before the day was over, young Zakky would be dealing with a mouthful of Chris. Big, hunky, college-jock Chris. He honestly couldn't think of a better birthday surprise, and though he understandably feared what was to come, he nevertheless took joy in his fate and genuinely looked forward to what his friends had in store for him.

"Bring it on!" he thought to himself, while at the same time eyeing the beefy college-hunk's gear-filled duffle bag with a look of equal parts hunger and growing apprehension.

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic