BIRTHDAY BOY: BONDAGE INITIATION (MMM/M) *NEW CHAPTER OCT 26*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

truly amazing, hot, and quite enviable; I wanna be in Zakky's position so bad... i need to see how that nasty college football duffle is gonna be used against zakky. keep up the good work.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Certainly an intriguing chapter! ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

So that's where Steven ran off to. Grabbing a smelly gym bag full of surprises for Zakky. Going to be a long, but experience for him. Can't say the I wouldn't mind being in Zakky's place and be mummified up like him. Nice to see these three subs putting on their dom modes and having their fun with the birthday boy.

Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Last edited by Stormee 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a great gagging scene! Can't wait for Zakky to be gagged by Chris's stuff! :)

Zakky is so lucky to have such thoughtfull buddies :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Loving this story so far! Zakky is one lucky guy and I wish I was in his predicament right now. Would love to be gagged and forced to smell any of their socks and that jockstrap!!! Keep up the good work and I cant wait for more!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awesome as always...without saying! Love Jeremy effectively using his socks for a gag, and Ethan playing with Zakky's taped up face to impose his own scent control.... :)

Steven's treasure chest aka 'the gym bag' will certainly prove to have a plethora of gems to try out on Zakky. :lol: I can't wait to see how our team of captors unleash their stash, and how "transitively Chris dominates Zakky without even knowing it".... :oops: :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Do love it that Jeremy gets to have a bit of fun too
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I can't wait to see the sequel
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see Zakky's first ever experience with a sock gag - his body seemed to respond to it in a positive way!

Like the reminder that Jeremy is actually a bit of a rebel - it's easy to forget now that most of the time he's trapped under Zack's protective wing.

Now does Chris know that our troublesome twinks have taken his kit for this purpose or did they just offer to get it laundered for him no questions asked? Lots of fun in store for Zakky!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A well done gagging scene! Excellent work! I'm curious to see just how much of the football gear will get used...
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Like the reminder that Jeremy is actually a bit of a rebel - it's easy to forget now that most of the time he's trapped under Zack's protective wing.
I was waiting for someone to notice that and point it out! :P
Jeremy gets quite a bit of flak from some of the guys *ahem...[mention]GoBucks[/mention] ;) * who are jealous of his newfound position under Zack's tutelage. A fair number of readers also resent him for having inadvertently halted the threesome between Nick, Zack & Steven, and we've only ever seen Jeremy from Steven's POV. Hence why I felt it necessary to remind everyone that Jeremy is hardly the delicate flower Steven makes him out to be. He's definitely a bad boy, even though its understandably hard to see him as such.

thespy wrote: 1 year ago truly amazing, hot, and quite enviable; I wanna be in Zakky's position so bad... i need to see how that nasty college football duffle is gonna be used against zakky. keep up the good work.
Thrilled to see you enjoying this, buddy-boi.
I think you already know Ethan quite well, but if you're interested in reading more about Steven, Jeremy and some of the guys whose gear will be used in this tale, I'd encourage you to check out BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG . I think you're bound to enjoy it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

another masterpiece, not that we would ever expect any less from you. most people would have concentrated on his horny excitement, but you added another layer of reality with being a little scared and apprehensive too.

I hope they had permission to use the football gear. I'd hate to see them get punished later...... or would I?
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I really like Zakky’s way of processing this because it would be similar to mine. He is enjoying the experience while also experiencing fear of what is about to happen. I’m very excited to see what ways they use Chris gear to torment him. All more than just a gag that you can get out from all that gear.

Fantastic chapter, super excited for the next one!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Like the reminder that Jeremy is actually a bit of a rebel - it's easy to forget now that most of the time he's trapped under Zack's protective wing.
I was waiting for someone to notice that and point it out! :P
Jeremy gets quite a bit of flak from some of the guys *ahem...@GoBucks ;) * who are jealous of his newfound position under Zack's tutelage. A fair number of readers also resent him for having inadvertently halted the threesome between Nick, Zack & Steven, and we've only ever seen Jeremy from Steven's POV. Hence why I felt it necessary to remind everyone that Jeremy is hardly the delicate flower Steven makes him out to be. He's definitely a bad boy, even though its understandably hard to see him as such.
Happy to oblige as always!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

It's always intriguing to see how a new, different story can change your opinion of an already existent character, that being Jeremy, of course!
I have to admit, I was in the quite numerous majority that saw that lad as the front runner example of the scrawny, overly-obedient twink, while never quite taking in consideration his past or connecting any of it to his actions.

Now that I had the time to reflect upon it, I can see how his street dominated life can be credited for him being able to 1. trap Steven and escape Nick's house; 2. get back to Brad's house; 3. escape again and return to Nick's...and the list goes on!
Indeed, my respect has quite grown for the little twink, but that doesn't mean I'm no longer jealous of his place! :evil:

As I've said, it is spectacular how much of an impact just one chapter had, but that's just some [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] magic for you
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Great chapter. Excited to see how long he can stay bound!
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I absolutely loved this chapter!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ha, look at Steven being such a friend and helping Zakky get better acquainted with Chris 😈🤣🤣
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

I loved this story. A great short story with a bit of everything and quite simple
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Wauw! Another fantastic story by Bondagefreak. Can hardly wait to read the next chapters 🙂
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Just read through this and its similar piece Big Brother's Special Surprise again for the first time in a year, and wow!

I love the casual, sweet, and authentic nature of BBSS, but I must say that this story really shines with the foot and sock domination. The descriptions of Ethan's bundles and the trio's domineering nature were especially fun to read.

Was an absolute pleasure reading through them again, and I sincerely hope there's a continuation of this at some point. I'm still very honoured to be the inspiration for the victim in these two stories :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the nice comment @OrdinaryWorld.
I'll have to reread and brushup on these two unfinished stories and get back to them at some point.
Might have to revisit the one featuring @Tsuhaya and yourself first ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Damn, for a moment I forgot that I'm the inspiration for a story around here :lol:

I'm going to reread the story to remember the details. It would also be cool to see some more chapters in the future 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Wauw! What a nice story. I can’t wait to read the next chapters. You have done it again, Sir Bondagefreak 👏
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic