David and the Dawg Pack - Chapter Four (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

So excited to see more. I hope the wait between chapters isn’t as long as the last time! ;) Can’t wait for the next part!

Also, the only thing I can really think of is... I really want to know what happened to Reggie Wheeler. :O
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Can't wait till the next chapter
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

socjuc wrote: 5 years ago Great descriptive chapter and continuation @sockgagged !

I wonder now if they will get busted by the other 2 they discovered on their spy operation ? :o
Thank you!

And, hmmm, we'll see if they get busted by Denny and Aiden, or they bust them first, or who knows... Stay tuned! :)
Deleted User 122

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Yeees! Dawg Pack is back !
Talking about "back", that was quite something... 8-) Thanks for that, such scenes aren't easy to write ( and share ) and this one is dynamic and balanced (emotions+action...) and well inserted into the story.

Won't try to guess who's the molester was, they're all suspects. :D Maybe someone else than David and Kenneth saw Aiden and Denny and started to get ideas...
Thank you as always LK3869!

I'm hoping you do another illustration... I love your work too
Deleted User 122

Phoenix wrote: 5 years ago So excited to see more. I hope the wait between chapters isn’t as long as the last time! ;) Can’t wait for the next part!

Also, the only thing I can really think of is... I really want to know what happened to Reggie Wheeler. :O
Thank you and yea sorry I get distracted by life lol ad take breaks from TUGs from time to time. But gonna try to work on Ch 5 soon.

Who is Reggie Wheeler??
Deleted User 122

Msueta@2 wrote: 5 years ago Can't wait till the next chapter
Thanks for saying! I'll work on Ch 5 soon!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

sockgagged wrote: 5 years ago I'm hoping you do another illustration...
This scene is soooo tempting, although that would make the pics I draw from your stories really 'stereotyped' : three bed scenes :D
Yet, I can already see the pic and this one could be a cool exercise on trying to capture the energy of the moment; last one was kinda "the look of love" and this one could be "all thinking's gone down there".

But maybe you'll find something even better before it's ready. Anyway, good to have you back and no problems with taking breaks; as long as you come back once in a while ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Will there be another chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] Don't hold your breath. Sockgagged deleted his account a few days ago.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

rotkaepple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rotkaepple »

That's very unfortunate. I just found this story some days ago and was reading through it by now. I really liked the concept and how the people developed. The basic story line is great and offers huge possiblities for further development. Let's hope there's a continuation.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This has to be one of my all time favourite tales.
Really miss my buddy.

If anyone has any news about "sockgagged", do let me know.

His departure leaves a void that has yet to be filled on here.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I agree with you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ...

Are there any rules about people picking up deleted users' stories?

Like I realise the tone would be totally different and the story would be changing direction with a new author... But there are a few gems like these that have such a great set up, sometimes feels like a waste. ON THE OTHER hand it's great to enjoy it for what it is.

just a thought... [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] Don't know... The idea is good in itself, but people have phases and Sockgagged's not gone since a long time.
Better if you write a whole new story if you feel like it :) Our friend has is own 'special mix', but sports guys and openly sexual content is a very wide field. (and since it takes our beloved [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] at least fifty pages to start a sex scene - :D - there's an avenue left open for quick, no-thinking-twice "sexky" stories... )

I would have loved to know the end of this one, though. But posting on the net is a low-return activity that has contibutors going through 'fuck it/do it anyway' cycles. Takes time to get used to the idea that you do it for yourself first, whatever the feedback, and then so that what you share is just out there for whoever will grab it, and sometimes they even comment...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I so wish somebody would continue this story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Fifty pages? Yeah, you're right. It DOES take me forever, doesn't it? ;)
And yes, I agree with you. The playing field is still wide open.

Sockgagged was renown for his fast-paced, action packed scenes featuring sports clubs and hockey teams.
His style was inimitable, but the genre is very much in high demand on here.

Would be a good time for aspiring authors to pick up on the void that his absence leaves.

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I wouldn't have any objections to a new author continuing the story, as the original has deleted his account, however I would suggest creating a new thread and linking this as the "backstory"
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Fifty pages? Yeah, you're right. It DOES take me forever, doesn't it? ;)
... but you make them last a good hundred pages, plus the usual aftermath, so that's OK. This Jason was the king of "quick shags", and that's a damn compliment :D
If it takes five - very tough - minutes, you can do it five times a day, maybe with five guys... Especially in all-male teams of by nature horny blokes.
Bonobos of the world unite!

(not sayin' that's easy to write, though... I can't , but I may venture into the 'stories suggestions', something I haven't tried yet.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic