Twin Detectives (f/MM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
y2ap
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Twin Detectives (f/MM

Post by y2ap »

So this is my first attempt at a story. I'll add if there is an interest from readers to continue. Either way, I hope you enjoy it!

Twin detectives Miguel and Antonio walked into their apartment. Fresh off of solving another crime, it was time to take the night off. The twins, 30 years old, were handsome, Hispanic guys with wavy dark hair. Antonio, was 6 feet tall and his brother was 5'11. Both were built well but Miguel was slightly more athletic.

"Well, another case down," Antonio said as he removed his shoes. Wearing a black shirt with jeans and black ankle socks, he plopped down on the couch. His brother removed his shoes as well. Miguel had on a white shirt with jeans and grey ankle socks. "Yeah, that one was a tough one to crack. Still, that should put a dent in the local human trafficking trade," Miguel replied.

"Yeah, and I know we were warned about messing with those traffickers but we got the job done," Antonio said. Suddenly, a sound in the back room got their attention. "Did you leave the window open?" Miguel asked.

"I don't think so, let me check." Antonio went to the back to see. Miguel followed. As the twin detectives entered the room they were caught by surprise. A young woman, in her 20s, dressed in a black latex suit, stood there, drawing a gun on the both of them.

"Hello, boys," she said with a grin. "I overheard your little conversation and yes, you should have been more careful. Now, if you don't want to get shot, you'll listen. On your knees, both of you, and put your hands behind your back."

"Listen lady," Miguel said, "You aren't the first one to try to capture us and you won't be the last. You won't shoot us because we would make valuable prisoners. We already know that."

The woman frowned, knowing he was right. She didn't want them dead. The twins squared up in a fighting stance as she put the gun away. "I was told you were pretty smart, but not smart enough." She pulled a mask from her utility belt and placed it over her nose. She then grabbed a ball from the belt and struck the floor with it.

"Knock out gas!" Antonio yelled. The twins headed for the door but the gas acted quickly. They went down, coughing and weakened. "Not quite, boys, it's more of a paralyzing gas. You'll be awake but won't be able to move to much," she grinned as she produced rope. Soon the twins were tied up, hand and foot. She had them in identical hogties. She knelt next to Miguel. "So much for all that talk about not being captured," she mocked. "And since you were so sure of yourself, I'll deal with you first when we get to your new home. You see, I'm not going to sell you two, oh no. I plan on making you both my identical twin slaves!"

"You won't get away with this!" Antonio said as he struggled against his bonds.

"I already did. There's a van waiting outside for the two of you." She grabbed a roll of duct tape from her back pack and removed some strips. She gagged Antonio first and then Miguel. "Welcome to your new lives, twins!" She laughed gleefully.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Brilliant, :D more please.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Lucky twins.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club