My life as Isabella Chapter 1-4 (F/F), (ff), /F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My life as Isabella Chapter 1-4 (F/F), (ff), /F/ff)

Post by knutty71 »

My name is Isabella and I have to write about my bondage life. My partner Monica and I live in New York City. We have been together for 3 years now. Monica is very cute. She has brown hair that is long. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, but weighs 100 pounds. I am 21 years old, 5 feet 2 inches tall, weigh 115 pounds and have black hair that is long. We have been into bondage life since we met . I am a dancer and Monica is into it also. We would go to local bondage clubs and watch the different people and tease eacu pther in a non sexual way. We are both switches and we get turn on being clothed in lycra suits and tights. Monica and I have always had an unusual friendship that has turned into more than a friendship. It started one evening at a bondage club when we were both very young and inexperienced in the world of bondage. We was more of looking then doing things and suddenly we stood infront of each other. Both studdering. We started to talk and for many hours and days before...
One thing led to another and I found myself bound and gagged in the bed.
I remember being in a position that I was laying on my back. I remember seeing her face so close to mine. I looked at her and her face was just inches away from mine. I could see every feature of her face. She kissed me down the neck.
"So Isabella, what else do you like? Are you into tickling? Or any kind of tied up games?" she asked me. Then there came some soft kisses again right along side where our faces touched.
"No! I don't know! I never really thought about it." I said confused about this. I had just gone to this club to see if I saw someone that I knew, but suddenly I was tied up to the bed and half way gagged in a bad way.
"You must be into something," she said as she ran her fingers down my leg and then down to my feet.
"I like to dress up in lycra suits and tights and pretend I am some kind of superhero at cosplay conventions." I said.
"For fun?" she asked me.
"I do it for fun." I said. "I am into cosplaying."
She started to rub my feet and calves. "I have cosplaying two times," she said and removed my gag, "I dressed up as Sailor Moon and the last time as a french maid."
I whistled at the sound of that.
"Have you tried on lycra suits?"
"Only in gym classes."
Monica took off the handcuff around my right wrist and hand. I could only feel my left wrist. Then she took off the other one and I found myself lying on my back and she had my hands in one hand. She kissed me on the lips.
"Can I try one on?" she asked and uncuffed my feet.
I didn't even think about it. "Sure."
I got off the bed. I didn't care if I was naked because Monica had seen a naked woman before anyway. We went to my closet and I opened it. In two shelfs there was lycra suits. In all kind of colors. I took out one of the suits. It was red lycra suit. I looked at the sizes and the suit was made for women that weigh less than 130 pounds. I handed her the suit.
"Put this on." I said and grabbed a green one for myself.
She took off her clothes and stood naked in my room. I watched as her breasts moved back and forth. I took off my clothes and we both started to put on the suits. We helped each other with the suits and zipped each other up in the back. The suits was very confirming to our bodies and didn't hide a lot to any imagination either.
"Have you ever been tied up in one of these suits?" Monice asked.
"No never."
"Do you have any ropes?" She asked.
"Yes." I said found some ropes.
She tied me tightly in a hog tie with my arms tied crossed on my back and my legs tied at the ankels and knees. She connected the hands and legs with more rope and tied a solid knot.
"Can you get loose?" Monica asked.
"No, not with those knots."
She looked at me in the eyes and started to rub the rope along my body. "I guess you won't be doing a cosplay anytime soon." She said.
I couldn't move that much. "I guess not."
She rubbed the ropes and the body more. The lyrca felt like an extra layer of skin over the body and then the ropes that was binding me turned me on even more. It was something I had never felt before.
Monica started to kiss me and touched me in places. The ropes didn't allow me to move my hands and legs much. I felt like a prisoner, but I liked it.
Last edited by knutty71 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 2

We moved in together after a month in to my flat. It was most convendent any way
Monica was usually over each evening so it made sense that she moved in with me. It was good to have someone else in the apartment that we rented. It was a nice apartment if I may say so. There weren't too big rooms or anything, but a small bedroom and small bathroom. An combined living room and kitchen. In the basement was a space we could put stuff.

"It's just going to be the two of us. Just you and me, living together." Monica said as she started to put some clothes in the bedroom.
We had been to an bondage store not far from where we live and we had bought some more ropes and some ball gags. Since it was saturday we could play all night was Monica's thought. I agreed with her. "I would love that," I said and gave her a hug as we took the stairs up to our apartment. She claps my butt and could feel it against the fabrics of my panty and miniskirt. We had gone shopping together to get some bondage wear. She picked out some short black skirts and tight tops. I picked out some short skirt and miniskirts. We both liked to dress up in those clothes to tease each other.
When we got home we unpacked the things we had bought and had some lunch. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra under her t-shirt and her nippels was hard.
"That's your way of letting me know you are horny," I said and looked at her.
"I can't help it."
I stood up from the table and unbuttoned my blouse. I revealed my red lace bra and threw the blouse to her. She smiled as she saw me unhasped the bra and stood there topless for her.
"Mmmmm... I like it." She said.
"I thought you would."
Monica came over and put her arms around my waist and started to kiss me on the neck. I stood still in my skirt. Her kisses went down my neck to my breast and she started to kiss my nipple.
"I would love to tie you up my little slave."
"I have I been bad?"
"Very bad." She said with a slight giggle to her voice.
Monica moved down to her knees and looked up at me. She undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. She could see the wetness on my panties.
"Oh yes, I think we need to tie you up, my bad slave." Monica said teasingly.
Monica disapeared into the bedroom and came back with some ropes and a pair of shock pink tights. The tights was tight to get up my legs, but they shaped my legs very good. She sat me down in a chair and started to bind my hands and feet to the arms of the chair. The rope went all the way down to my ankels and around the legs of the chair. She tied a tight bikini harness above and under my breasts with the split going over my shoulders and being tied to the ropes on my back. She put some rope on my feet and around my legs. I could barely move. I didn't mind not moving. I loved it when she tied me up.
"Now, I think you have been very bad." said Monica.
She found an ball gag and put it in my mouth tightly. The gag was locked behind my head.
"I think we need some more ropes." Monica said and went over to the closet to take out another set of ropes.
Monica sat down on my lap and started to kiss me. I felt her fingers around my neck. She kissed my neck and my lips. She had one hand under my chin and the other hand was on the back of my head. It felt really good.
"I like your lips." Monica said and kissed them again.
She was kissing the ball gag mostly, but she managed to hit my lips also. I loved being kissed and she knew that. Her hand was on my breast and I felt the hard nippel against her palm. I knew she could feel my nippel get hard. I was starting to get wet as she kept kissing me.
Monica stopped kissing me and got off my lap. She leaned in on me and started to suck on my nipples. The hard nipples pointed out towards her. She licked them and kissed them. I purred inside of me as I felt so very turn on. She took off her dress and started to massage my breasts.
I couldn't say anything just purring.
"I think we should play with these ropes on your body," she said and started to kiss my neck. "It's a good way of teasing each other and seeing how much we can take before we want to stop playing."
I looked at her and her face was close to mine.
"I will do it, if you are willing."
"I am," I said with the gag.
Monica smiled at me and got up from the chair.
"Let's play." said Monica.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 3

We had both work places that we worked at during the day. I worked at local food store while Monica worked as a secretary for some business man four blocks away. So we mostly played in the weekends, but on some evenings there could be some light playing with dressing up in tights or lycra suits. Sometimes we did add the ropes or handcuffs. But usually those items was spared for the weekends as a bonus.
Monica was the more dominant of us two and I was more the submissive, but still we was both switches. I usually used tights under my uniform at work and lycra sportsbra. Monica didn't have that possiblity as she was in skirts at work. She did however have on a lycra sportsbra under her blouse.
There was always some teasing of each other in the workplace. Monica was pretty open about it and I would do the same. So we would tease each other on the days before our weekend was coming.
"I think you need to wear some lycra bra's at work." Monica said one friday morning while she had on her own lycra sportsbra. She buttoned up the blouse and tucked it inside of the waist line of the skirt.
"I am." I said.
"Great. I love how they make me feel in this heatwave."
The temperature had been high for almost the whole week now. The city was like a furnace.
"I am glad we have the weekend off and no plans." I said.
"Me too."
We kissed each other on the lips and it turned out to be a long passionate kiss.
Then I had to leave to get to work on time. Not that I wanted to be the one to break up the kiss, but sometimes works calls.
"Take care." She said.
I walked down the stairs and Monica watched me as I walked down. I turned and looked at her and waved. I loved that she was watching me walk down.

It had been a hot day. I got home and took a shower right away. The heat had gotten to me. I went to the kitchen to drink something cold. It was even cooler in there than in the rest of the apartment. I found a bottle of soda water. I poured it into a glass and with a few ice cubes I drank it slowly. I leaned against the kitchen counter and felt the soda hit my throat and stomach. It felt good. I drank half of the glass. It was somewhat hot for a warm meal today. I deside that we would order some salads from a take out store some blocks away. It would be perfect on a evening this turned out to become.
I was putting the leftovers in the refrigerator when I felt Monica's hands around my waist and her lips on my neck. She had snoked in and was now starting to kiss my neck.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." She whispered.
I put down the bottle of soda water and the plate I had been holding in my right hand and Monica kissed me in a very passionate way.
"I have an idea for a good tie tonight," whispered Monica into my ear.
"I am all yours, babe." I whispered back.
"Great." She said and smiled.
She turned me around and took the glass of soda water out of my hand.
"Do you like it when I drink this?" She asked and put her hand on my breast. She drunk the rest of the glass. She put it on the counter and kissed me again. Her hands was all over my body. She touched my legs and grabbed my butt.
"I want to tie you up missy... naked." She said.
"You do?" I said with an smile on my face.
"Oh yes, subby."
I kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. Then she started to walk backwards toward the bedroom. I followed her. I was smiling.
Monica took off her clothes in the hallway. I followed her example and soon I was standing there naked as well.
"You are sooo hot."
Monica found a chair and placed it in the living room with the seat pointing towards the front door. She had found some ropes and handcuffs.
"Let's start here. You sit in the chair."
I sat down on to the chair. She tied my hands behind the back of the chair. She then tied my legs spread so they was tied to each of the chair legs. She tied the ropes very tight.
"What do you think?" Monica asked me and put her hand on my breast.
I could feel her hand on my left breast.
"It's good." I said.
She took a small box from the closet and opened it. She took out the pink ball gag. She inserted it in my mouth and buckled it tightly behind my head. She then tied a chest harness on me which she fasten to the chair back. It went over my shoulders and then was tied to the chair. I was then unable to move at all. Monica got up and walked around me and grabbed my breasts. She played with them for some time. My nipples harden.
"Mmmmm... I love your boobies. I love touching them and making them hard."
I purred.
She kissed them and then she left the room. She came back some minutes later. She had with herself a ball gag. She fasten the ball gag in her own mouth and then sat down in front me. She cuffed herself with the handcuffs with hands behind her back. She snuggled up against my tied legs. She looked up at me with her eyes. It was obvious that we both wanted the same thing.
We sat there. She playing with me and I am stuck on the chair.
Suddenly there was sound of a key being turned. I looked at Monica with fear in my eyes and she looked back at me with shock in her eyes. We looked at each other. The door handle started to turn and slowly the door opened.
In the door looking right at me with my boobs and legs spread out for her to see all the secret hidden aeras was our neighbour Amy. Amy was 25 years old and worked in a bank. She had brown eyes, black hair that was shoulder length and had a very firm body. She had on a green tight skirt that reached down to the knee and a tight white blouse that was buttoned up.
"Oops sorry." She said and blushed so deep red.
She looked at us. We both looked at each other.
"What are you two doing?" She asked. "Have you been robbed? Is this how you spend your Friday evening? I am sorry. I wanted to make sure you were ok." She said and was looking us over.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 4

Amy's eyes fell upon the ropes on my legs. Her eyes then fell upon Monica's face. Monica couldn't talk. She had the gag in her mouth. Amy saw Monica's handcuffed hands and then she saw the ball gag. She could see the chest harness on me. She knew what had happened. But did not know who else might've done such things or why she figured out that it had to be Monica that had tied me up.
I couldn't talk either. The gag in my mouth made it impossible to say a thing. I wanted to talk, but I could only make a sound that was similar to a whimper. I felt a shiver go down my back. My nipples were rock hard.
She locked the door and then she went over to us and touched Monica's face.
"It's ok. You are safe here." Amy said and then touched me. "It's ok, Isabella."
Amy looked at me. She smiled and licked her lips a little.
"Are you ok?" she asked and touched my breasts. "Don't worry. It's ok." She said and grabbed Monica's breast and fondled her too.
Monica looked up at me with lust in her eyes. I could tell that she loved this. Monica was getting turned on as she saw Amy touching me. I looked at Monica and felt the ropes on my legs and on my body. It felt very good. I know we both loved this. Amy smiled at me.
"Do you like it when I touch you?" Amy asked me.
I nodded with a smile.
"I can see you like it a lot. Is Monica in on this too?"
Monica and I nodded. We wondered Amy would do now. I wondered if we should untie ourselves, but I didn't really want to. I felt I wanted to be tied up for a while longer. Amy moved one of her hands over my body and then started to touch Monica with the other one. We moaned into our gags. This was the first time someone else was in control of us while we was tied up and gagged... and it didn't feel wrong one bit.
Amy took off her blouse and showed us her black lycra sports bra. She then took off her skirt and showed us the pink panties underneath of the skirt. She then started to fondle Monica's breast with her right hand. I could see her other hand on her own breast . Monica moaned into her gag. Amy looked at me with a smile on her lips.
I felt how my legs was getting wet. I was dripping from between my legs. I could see Amy licking her lips. She looked at me and put her fingers between my legs and into my cunt.
"Oh wow." Amy said with lust in her eyes. "You are so wet. Is this all for me?" she giggled
I nodded.
Amy then put her fingers against my cunt and started to rub my clit. I moaned inside of my gag. Monica was forced to watch on as Amy served herself some wetness. Amy licked her fingers.
"I hope you don't mind if I taste it," Amy said.
Monica shook her head. Amy unbuckled the gag and pulled the ball from my mouth. I licked my lips. Amy removed her sports bra and panties and was naked with us.
"So you two like being tied and gagged." She said.
I looked at her and she grabbed my breast and played with my nipple.
"You must be feeling very wet down there. I am feeling pretty wet myself," she said.
"I think we should do something about it."
Amy leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips. I could feel her tongue go inside of my mouth. Then she leaned over to Monica and kissed her. She played with our boobs with her hands and soon they was both rock hard. Amy leaned in between Monica's legs and started to kiss her pussy. Monica moaned as she felt Amy's tongue licking her pussy.
"I love your pussy," Amy said and then licked Monica's cunt some more. "And I love how you moan while I do it," she said and then moved her lips to Monica's breasts.
Amy started to kiss and lick Monica's breasts. Amy then leaned down to Isabella's cunt. I could feel her tongue on my clit. I knew Monica could see this.
"So tell me," she said, "are you both switches?"
Monica nodded.
"And what do you like?"
"Dress up in lycra suits and tights and stuff." Monica said.
"Do you two get off on it when you dress up in those outfits?"
"Yes." Monica said and I nodded.
"That's good." Amy said.
Amy took off the ropes on my legs and Monica's. "I want to play with you guys if I am allowed."
Monica and I looked at each other. We nodded and smiled. Amy smiled at us and started to kiss us both again. We was lying on the floor with Amy between us. Her hands was all over our body.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic