Flying First-Class (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Flying First-Class (M/M)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was supposed to be a brief, funny caption about how much I hate commercial air travel before going out of hand. I hope you guys enjoy it!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When I first arrived at the airport, I was prepared for a long, tedious day.

After a long conference week in Europe, all I wanted to do was to pay the exorbitant price required even for the second class, hopefully, sleep through the entire thing and get back to my cold, lonely flat.

So when the Ganymede Airlines attendant informed me that not only there was a delay, my seat was accidentally booked with another passenger.

I politely thanked the apologetic woman (she was just doing her job) and boarded the plane two hours after planned, already drafting the harsh review I would leave on the airline’s site, not that it would change anything.

The first thing that changed my mind was being greeted by the pilot of the plane. Sure, the flight assistants around him were good-looking too, but the pilot easily overshadowed them: Not tall but dark and handsome with combed black hair, glistening brown eyes, and a stubbled jaw so sharp that you can cut yourself with. He had powerful arms with some hair on them, as well as a tattoo peeking under his shirt sleeve.

Seeing the well-built pilot in his summer uniform’s starched white shirt and fitted black pants flashing a snowy smile at me already raised the score in my head to a 3. I love a man in uniform, especially if he’s masculine in a groomed way. Even the leather belt on his thin waist was doing it for me. He shook my hand and introduced himself as Adan.

Wow, first name basis, already?

“The flight attendant informed me that there was a mix-up with your ticket.” God, even his voice was hot, all smooth and deep. “I’m sorry to say that our third and second classes are fully booked but we have a vacancy in the first class if that’s okay with you.”

I wordlessly nodded like an idiot and let Adan guide me toward my seat with a beam. Well, at least I’d be getting some champagne and a comfy seat out of this. Wait, if the rumors I heard about the airline are true…

“I may be your pilot for the flight but think of me as your steward. After I put the plane on autopilot, I usually check on the first-class passengers. Oh, there’s your seat: enjoy the goodies packet and the companion assigned to you.”

I thanked him and took my place, looking at the man sitting on the window seat.

Well, rather the man tied to the window seat. He was a white guy in his twenties, with short hair and an irritated expression on his face. If I had to guess, he was a bit younger than me, giving the impression of a jock fresh out of college with his body.

And I could say a lot about his body, as he was almost entirely naked barring tight, black briefs with the Ganymede Airline’s logo on its waistband. There was not an ounce of fat in his body, all hard muscles, and strong lines, complete with a six-pack. He was completely smooth, too, other than the stubble on his jaw.

Rounds of black rope were wrapped around his body, pressing his ankles and knees together with rope cuffs, drawing intricate patterns on his torso, and keeping his hands pressed to his waist on both sides.

I assumed that the rope was partially for show and he was held in place by the seatbelt going over his shoulders and under his armpits, as well as over his juicy tights.

A large, leather panel gag was pressed over his mouth, which would explain why I could barely hear him despite him begging to grumble since I sit beside him. I would be surprised if the plug of the gag was anything other than jumbo-sized.

This one was one appealing gift that I wouldn’t mind taking my time opening.

Glancing at other seats, I saw that every double seat had two occupants: one well-dressed passenger calmly preparing for the flight and a bound and gagged gorgeous man, identically dressed and roped.

After the stewards did the usual flight safety protocol talk, a familiar baritone spoke through the intercom:

“Dear first-class passengers, this is your captain speaking.

If you look at the seatback pocket in front of you, you’ll find a brochure about your flight companion. You can’t change them after the flight starts and we can’t share any personal details but I hope they’ll make your journey more enjoyable.”

I picked up the glossy paper leaflet, learning that my seatmate was named “Sky”, likely a nickname and he was 25 years old.

The leaflet also provided some other helpful information, like how all the companions volunteered to afford their flight expenses by working temporarily for the airline, how I could order stuff from the menu to use on them and it was strictly forbidden to go all the way with them for “hygiene and consent concerns”. Apparently, all “fly boys”, as the informative text called them were equipped with unremovable anal plugs and penis cages to prevent this issue.

That was fine by me, as I wasn’t thrilled by the idea of the gymnastic that plane sex would require, even with these large seats.

Also, apparently, boys were fed with funnel gags during long flights, which as unorthodox as it was, alleviated some of my worries about my seatmate going hungry.

After a shaky lift-off (in which Sky’s shoulders were a welcome company to rest my head on, as I easily get spooked on planes), everyone got comfortable and began reading books, watching movies, or enjoying their drinks. To learn what I should do, I observed the seats around me and I was actually surprised at how little the presence of the flyboys changed things.

I was expecting horny fornication going on everywhere but most people were acting as they would in any flight, though with some small changes.

A well-dressed, older gentleman in front of me was tickling his young, pale boy with a halo of blond curls. The poor boy was wiggling against his bonds to escape from the fingers dancing on his ribs but his muffled giggles showed that he couldn’t do anything.

A techie-looking guy with glasses on my right put a sleeping mask and headphones on his boy (who was more like a fly-middle-aged man with a dad body), tapping his phone to presumably send different tracks playing in his companion’s ears.

After seeing a passenger hooding his struggling boy, I shook my head and signed to the trolly dolly passing by, asking him what he would recommend for a first-timer.

The ginger twink smiled. “I’d recommend our bonus package: comes with a vibrating wand with a full battery, nipple clamps with a chain and muzzle or hood, depending on your choice.”

I ordered just that and turned my attention to Sky, who began to nervously squirm. “Relax,” I put a hand on his arm, squeezing his bicep slightly. I really had a hard time holding myself back but I didn’t want to make my power fantasies this guy’s problem, either.

“First things first: are you into guys?” He stroked me as a gay-for-pay guy I never had a working gaydar for these things.

Sky considered this, then shrugged with a grunt. So no, but he likely experimented a little in college. Poor guy, they probably didn’t tell him that his customer could be a man before the flight.

“Look, this is a long flight and I need to unwind a little. Spending hours tied up tight, gagged, and having a dildo filling your ass must be uncomfortable but I can make things more enjoyable for both of us.

“How about I go through this brochure and see if there’s anything we’ll both enjoy? I can even get you a blindfold so you can imagine a girl you like.”

It surprised me when Sky shook his head but there was a hint of a beam under his gag. Maybe this flight would be fun for us both, I thought.

In the end, Sky made affirmative gag noises for several items on the menu: clamps and wand were okay but the hood was out of the question. Surprisingly, he nodded when I showed him the remote of his vibrating butt plug.

I placed my order, then aided Sky to relax a little by massaging his muscles (focusing on his shoulders and arms but also helping myself with his hard chest) and kissing along his neck. That made him close his eyes and moan into the silicon filling his gag so I must be doing something good.

I paid close attention to his briefs, as even though his cock couldn’t get hard, he could still take pleasure from me fondling his large balls over the thin material of the undies.

To my surprise, it was Captain Adan who brought me the toys I ordered. “I see that you got used to flying first class quickly.”

I gently placed the nipple clamps on Sky, who seem to dig the arousing bite on his nipples, before answering. “Everything is lovely. I almost want this flight to take longer. Almost.”

Adan laughed. Smiling suited him. I don’t know which one I wanted more: the flirty Latino pilot or the fresh straight jock.

“Don’t tell anyone,” Adan reached over me and patted Sky’s head, surprising me and making him moan in pleasure. “But Sky often flies with us to get to his matches. He’s still new in this job compared to other flyboys but I never saw actually enjoying himself. We usually give him to passengers who like defiant punks.”

“He’s a good boy,” I smiled, drawing the taut chain between Sky’s nipple clamps with the vibe wand. “He’s going to be missed.”

I thought Adan and I could chat for a bit longer but he left after a while. I guess he had other passengers to attend to but I wouldn’t mind spending time with him. Judging by how Sky responded to him, he thought the same as well.

Trying to hold back a tease, I played with the button of Sky’s butt plug, making the straight boy’s muscles dance delightfully as his prostate was hit by strong pulses.

A boy that wasn’t interested romantically in men but was fine dominated by them and a man who I could dominate him together.

I chuckled. “Yeah, right. Dream on.” These two were just professionals in the service industry. I was getting ahead of myself.

Then, I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. Opening it, I saw a message from an unknown number. I almost deleted it before I saw the subject: “your captain speaking”

Opening the mail at record speed, I saw a photo attachment along with a text reading:

[It’s Adan. I got your number from your ticket info, sorry I didn’t ask earlier. Just delete the message if you think I’m creepy.

We still have a few hours until we land but I wanted to tell you that the crew usually gives a party between long flights with the boys who have a debt to the airline and Sky is one of them.

If you have nothing better to do after we arrive at the airport, I can arrange to get you to the party. You and Sky can get to know each other better.

And if you’re okay with me joining you, here’s what I will wear there(I’m fine with subbing or domming btw):]

It was a mirror selfie taken in the plane’s bathroom. Adan was carefully looking at his phone’s camera to make sure the shot was coming off right, wearing nothing but his underwear and a wristwatch.

I drank the sight of Adan’s tan body, furry pecs, and deliciously lowcut red briefs. Sky was also doing the same over my shoulder, his expression closer to curiosity than horniness.

“What do you say, Sky?” I asked. “I’d love to get to know our fine-looking pilot better. And we can work on your poor little dick without this cage on.” The visual alone made Sky whine into his gag, his tits jingling the chain between them. Sky may not be into man as I was, but he was sure into getting edged and pampered by them.

I replied back to Adan:

[I’m fine with both roles as well but I first want to spank that tight ass while those fancy briefs are stuffed in your mouth. Then, you can tie me with your tie and ride my ass before we pay some attention to Sky. Now go back to your seat before we crash.]

Adan smirked at me as he passed by me, his smile making me consider making a trip to the bathroom myself to jerk off.

But it’s better if I exercised some patience along with my flyboy. I opened a bondage video on the seatback screen for us to watch and opened the airline’s website as Sky began watching it with interest.

A five-star flight if I ever know one.

THE END
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I often wonder if you chanced upon these photos and wrote a whole hot caption for them or found them after the fact.

Wonderful one-shot.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

That's a great idea - can I pick a companion when checking in? Wouldn't want any accidental mismatches, after all.
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Great story [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] . Too bad it ended so suddenly! I was already prepared for a steamy session with the hot pilot and after seeing that the story ends here, I admit I felt a bit disappointed 🤣. Still, it was a funny and amusing short story, but it definitely deserves a second chapter!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I object to this wonderful little slice of a story ending! I refuse to accept that there aren't more parts!

I don't fly often, but I've certainly never had such a wonderful experience like our protagonist. Certainly never gotten a first class upgrade, and certainly not one with a handsome bondage boy to play with, nor a sexy switchy flirty pilot! Last experience with an airline was when I tried to cancel tickets over the summer and the best they offered was miles/credit on future flights... I think I'm due my own Sky and/or Adan!
My M/M Stories Here
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Does this airline by any chance have any vacancies? 👀 :lol:

Enjoyed this short and sweet story a lot, thank you for posting :)
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, you get what you pay for, and that was certainly a first class experience! I think all of us would love to fly Ganymede, either as a passenger or a flyboy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh wow... this is exactly the way I could fly on the plane :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Air Abduction...

A few taglines to consider: