I'm Your Biggest Fan (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

So BDG introduces himself as a friend, then Jerry assumes that means he's Daphne's boyfriend. Not only that, he doesn't even think to ask BDG as to why his model is tied. I have a theory, but I'll wait and see what happens. Excellent chapter, I look forward to the next, as always.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention]
Thanks for liking the story so far! You're excellent at finding the logical inconsistencies. I edited the last chapter to correct them. I hope it makes more sense now.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @Steak in a Tree
Thanks for liking the story so far! You're excellent at finding the logical inconsistencies. I edited the last chapter to correct them. I hope it makes more sense now.
Oh, I never meant for them to be inconsistencies, it was more used to highlight Jerry's(and more obviously BDG's) lack of proper judgment. Thanks for noticing though :) I'll try to criticize a little less on subsequent chapters heh.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention]
I didn't mind! I prefer that people point out my misspellings or inconsistencies. It's hard to catch that yourself sometimes.

I hope any readers of this story are relieved that Daphne's time in ropes and gags are about to come to an end.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

These many updates continue to be a very interesting conceptual story that I can't wait to read more of. It will be very interesting to see how this story ends.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of my favourite stories! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] , @C[mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Thanks so much! I haven't forgotten this story, even though it may seem like it! I hope to finish "Three Sisters" and "Miss Blywistle" soon, and then come back for updates on Daphne. Her ordeal isn't over yet. 8-)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @Solarbeast , @C@Caesar73

Thanks so much! I haven't forgotten this story, even though it may seem like it! I hope to finish "Three Sisters" and "Miss Blywistle" soon, and then come back for updates on Daphne. Her ordeal isn't over yet. 8-)
Glad to hear it!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Alu wrote: 5 years agoA lovely story.
Thanks Alu! I just went to your Deviant Art page. I think I will enjoy your stories a lot!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 11

Jerry turned to Christy. “What a pain in the ass Daphne is sometimes. I’ll start untying her. Please start setting up the lights.”

OK, he’s ratcheting up the insults now, but I don’t care. This is going through my mind: “YES YES YES YES YES! THANK YOU JERRY!”

Christy began unpacking lighting equipment, while Jerry walked behind me to begin to untie me. He paused for a moment. “Wow, Prescott, you sure do know how to tie up a girl. This is amazing work!”

“Gee thanks!” Prescott said as he beamed with pleasure getting a compliment from one of his biggest heroes. “I learned all I know from watching your videos.”

“You know, I’m starting to feel my age, and I often think about hiring another assistant. How would you feel about working part-time for me? You could be my new assistant rigger.”

Prescott looked like he was about to pass out from happiness. “Oh, yes! That would be my dream job! I would work for free!”

“No,” Jerry said, laughing. “I would insist on paying you. Here’s my business card. Give me a call next week and we’ll set up an interview.”

Well, isn’t this wonderful! This idiot breaks into my house, ties me up, and now one of my friends is offering him a job? Guess again, you jerk. The only job you’re going to have any time soon is pondering your life’s mistakes in the state penitentiary. Come on Jerry, stop gabbing with this criminal and start untying me!

“Hmmm … I usually start my videos with the models untied, but I hate to waste all of this beautiful rope-work. Daphne, there’s been a slight change in the script. We’re going to start this video with you already tied up. You’re an innocent schoolgirl who has been kidnapped, tied up and gagged, and you’re being held captive until your parents pay the ransom. You look great, by the way.”

No. No. No. NO!!!! This cannot be happening. I need to wake from this nightmare. I have the only career in the entire world where this could possibly happen: tied up and held captive for real, and even the good guys aren’t going to help me.

I began to lose it. I thrashed around as much as the ropes allowed (which was hardly at all) and began to make as much noise through my gag as was possible (which wasn’t much).

“Hey, babe, save all the ‘woe is me, help me’ stuff for when the camera is rolling! You don’t want to wear yourself out too soon!” Jerry said with a chuckle. “Christie, are the lights about ready?”

To be continued ...
Deleted User 4409

Post by Deleted User 4409 »

Yay! Another entry. Looks like that didn’t go as planned.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 4 years ago Yay! Another entry. Looks like that didn’t go as planned.
Yeah, things don't seem to be going Daphne's way lately! ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago
Hojojutsutengu wrote: 4 years ago Yay! Another entry. Looks like that didn’t go as planned.
Yeah, things don't seem to be going Daphne's way lately! ;)
Definitivly not ;) Daphne is really in a kind right now! ;) Pardon the pun :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Daphne is in a bind now :) This turn of events was unexpected!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Daphnes Hopes evaporated 😉 Poor girl 😊
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I just now saw this story (I don't visit the adult area much); very good tale! It's realistic, and is something that if filmed could easily be a thriller or comedy. Very well written!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago .... and is something that if filmed could easily be a thriller or comedy. Very well written!
Superb Idea, [mention]Emma[/mention] !

Which Cast would you suggest? Any Ideas? :)
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] this story is superb! As others have said, the premise is very novel, and I love our captive's inner monologue.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Goddamn it, that last part actually had my heart racing. Hopefully Jerry twigs soon and doesn't leave Kylie alone with this lunatic.
Hello there!

Other Work
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 12

It was now apparent to me that no one was going to untie me, or even remove my gag, before filming starts.

"OK Daphne," Jerry said. "Here's the scenario. I usually have these planned out well in advance, but due to time constraints and the fact that you foolishly asked your boyfriend to tie you up before I got here, I'm making it up on the fly. You're a kidnapped schoolgirl. You've been tied to a chair and gagged. You're going to struggle in a futile attempt to escape from the chair. You're going to look longingly into the camera and beg through your gag as if you're pleading to the viewer to come rescue you from the dastardly villain. We'll shoot enough so we'll have about ten minutes after editing. Then Prescott will release you from the chair and put you in a nice secure hogtie. We'll get another five minutes, post-editing, of you trying to escape your hogtie. Then I'll announce off camera that instead of trying to collect a ransom from your parents, I've decided to keep you forever. You'll gaze into the camera and let a few tears roll down your cheeks. I've always liked your ability to cry on demand. It'll have to be be a fifteen minute video because I have a plane to catch this afternoon. Got all that?"

I nodded. I was going to have to go along with this. You're probably thinking "fifteen more minutes isn't so bad." Well, as I've already mentioned, Jerry is a perfectionist. He's been known to spend four hours making a half-hour video. He does multiple takes until everything is to his standards. His models are paid by the hour and most of them are bondage junkies, so it's not usually a problem. In my case, it's a problem. I've already spent most of yesterday, all night, and this morning in very tight rope bondage. My quota has been more than filled. I was determined to do such a good job that even Jerry would be satisfied with the first take.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded again.

"Kidnapped on the Way to School, scene one, take one. And ... ACTION!"

I gave it everything I got. I moaned. I squirmed. I gazed into the camera and begged. I became the kidnapped schoolgirl, helpless in her bonds. Jerry explored my trussed-up body with his camera from the tips of my tights-covered toes, up my legs, around and behind to get a view of my well-tied arms, close-ups of my face, etc. If there was an Academy Award for Best Actress in a bondage video, I would have won it with no problem. Surprisingly, he was satisfied after only four takes, giving me some suggestions between takes.

"Cut! Great work, Daphne. You're so convincing that I almost feel like rescuing you!" Jerry exclaimed. "Okay, Prescott, release her from the chair. No need to untie her legs though. That will save some time."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Jerry usually gave his models a break between scenes. That doesn't mean he untied them every time. He was a stickler for continuity, and he was always afraid that one of the viewers would notice that the ropes were tied slightly different between takes. No, what I mean by a "break" was simply a removal of the gag and a quick sip of water. That was enough for me. I would quickly convince Jerry that I had been bound and gagged against my will. I would be rescued, and Prescott would soon be on his way to prison! I nearly wept with joy!

As had been happening a lot lately, my hopes were quickly dashed.

"Oh, Daphne," Jerry said, "Like I said, I have a plane to catch. So, we'll have to forego your break and plow ahead. I know, I know, I'm a mean bastard," as he saw the look in my eyes. "But we're making a shorter video than usual, if that's any consolation. Plus, you're doing such an amazing job, we're not having to do many retakes. You'll be out of these ropes soon. I don't feel so bad, though. You're always telling me how much you love being tied up."

Prescott continued untying the ropes that held me to the chair. Even after they were all removed, I was still unable to leave the chair, since my arms were thrust between the slats of the back of the chair and my wrists tied together. Finally, he started to untie my wrists. Now would be my chance to somehow signal to Jerry that I needed help. Perhaps I could remove my gag once my hands were free? No, this was unlikely. My mouth was stuffed and sealed by multiple layers of tape tightly wrapped around my head. There's no way Prescott would allow me enough time to unwind the tape. Even Jerry would put a stop to that, since he was in such a hurry to get this video finished and he had just said I wasn't going to get a break from my gag.

My hands were free! Prescott eased me down to the floor onto my stomach. I frantically tried to wave to Jerry to get his attention, but Prescott grabbed my wrists and easily pulled them behind my back. Soon my wrists were tied together. He even tied my elbows together. I hate him so much. I was powerless to prevent the extremely strict hogtie that came next. My last chance to get rescued had evaporated. There would be no freedom for me until filming ended.

"Excellent rope work, Prescott!" Jerry exclaimed when he looked up. "Daphne, I know you can't really move much, but I need you to struggle as much as possible. Let's see looks of complete desperation and hopelessness as the pretty schoolgirl realizes she will never escape ... oh ... perfect!" He picked up his camera. "Let's get this done in one take, if possible. Kidnapped on the Way to School, scene two, take one. And ... ACTION!"

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for continuing this story :) It does not look like as if Daphne will get a chance to escape her biggest than soon :)
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Amazing update! Thanks for continuing this story, it gets better and better! :mrgreen:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for continuing this story :) It does not look like as if Daphne will get a chance to escape her biggest than soon :)
Thanks Caesar73! Poor Daphne. It must be frustrating to be bound and gagged while her potential rescuers think she's just pretending. I hope she is rescued soon.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

zora963 wrote: 3 years ago Amazing update! Thanks for continuing this story, it gets better and better! :mrgreen:
Thanks Zora963! I love your profile picture. I love cheerleaders in knee socks!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for continuing this story :) It does not look like as if Daphne will get a chance to escape her biggest than soon :)
Thanks Caesar73! Poor Daphne. It must be frustrating to be bound and gagged while her potential rescuers think she's just pretending. I hope she is rescued soon.
It is completely in your hands :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic