I'm Your Biggest Fan (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'm Your Biggest Fan (M/F)

Post by iliketights »

Chapter 1

If you've ever spent time at any of those bondage streaming sites, you have probably seen me. I began my career as the star of several videos known collectively as the 'Daphne in Danger videos'. Since then, I've worked for some of the biggest names in the industry. I've been told I have the perfect mix of youthful innocence and sexiness. I have played everything from a kidnapped cheerleader (I still get mistaken for a teenager) to a secretary with the world's kinkiest boss. When it comes to rope, I can take it tight. I've got endurance too. It doesn't bother me in the least to remain tightly bound and gagged while the rest of the cast and crew take their lunch break. I was born for this job.

But enough with the bragging. I was exhausted. I had just filmed three twenty-minute videos. That doesn't sound like much, does it? Just 60 minutes of screen time. One hour. But in reality, it meant I had spent most of the day tied up. I had been hogtied. I had been tied to beds. I had been bound and suspended by my ankles. I had been tied to chairs. The producer I had worked with today was known for his incredibly tight rope-work. He was a perfectionist, so we had done multiple takes of each scene until he felt it was just right. Sometimes I wondered if he tied me extra tight just to see how far he could go before I complained, or demanded retake after retake just to push me to my limits. I never complained. I loved it. But, perhaps three videos in one day was too much. I was sore all over. I still had one more video to make to fulfill my contract, but we had run out of time, so we were going to shoot it tomorrow. The producer (who was also the rigger) had suggested filming in my own house, since our current location was going to be unavailable tomorrow. After making the video tomorrow, I planned to take a break. I could afford to go a couple of weeks without work. I enjoy being tied up, but even I have my limits.

I walked into my house and immediately kicked off my heels. The company I worked with today was called "Ropes and Pantyhose", so my work uniform, so to speak, for today consisted of a blouse, a short skirt, and tan pantyhose. I couldn't wait to get out of these nylons and into comfy pajamas. But first, I needed a drink of water and two aspirin. I had just swallowed the aspirin and put my empty glass down, when someone spoke behind me.

"Hello Daphne. You look amazing."

I whirled around. There, right in my kitchen was a man I've never seen before. A big man.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?"

"Don't be frightened," he said. "I just wanted to meet you. I have all your videos. I watch them every day. I'm your biggest fan!"

"You're going to have to leave. This is my house. How did you get in?"

"Don't be mad, Daphne. I want us to be friends."

"Get out of here right now! I'm calling the police."

"Oh Daphne, you don't mean that," he said as he unzipped a duffel bag he had been holding. He pulled out several coils of rope. "You said in the 'behind the scenes' interview at the end of your video 'Daphne and the School Master' that you love to be tied up. Well, this is going to make you happy!"

"Oh HELL NO!" I yelled. "You keep away from me. Listen Buster, I've spent all day tied up in all kinds of ways making new videos, and I've had enough!"

"You made new videos today? I can't wait to see them!"

"They'll be available for purchase after post-production. You can buy them just like anyone else. You'll get your fill of seeing me tied up, I promise. Now please leave!"

"Oh, Daphne," he said, shaking his head. "You're making me sad. I've been planning this for months. Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

I turned and ran. Or at least I intended to. My stocking feet slipped on the slick laminate flooring in the kitchen, and I hit the floor. Before I could get up, I felt his knee on my lower back, and I was pinned. I screamed and thrashed about, but he was too strong for me. My hands were pulled behind my back, placed palm-to-palm, and rope was soon circling my wrists, tightly. I screamed again and tried to fight back, but it was a losing battle.

"Daphne, you said you like to be tied up!"

"Only when I'm getting paid for it!" I yelled.

"Don't worry," he said while cinching and tying my wrist rope. "I will take good care of you. I'm your biggest fan."

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Nice job. Haven’t seen a story from perspective of a bondage model before. Please continue!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Writing from the Perspective you chose? A very good Idea. The Scenario is well chosen. I hope, we will read the second part very soon :D
Last edited by Caesar73 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m delighted to see that you started a new story! It looks like this one will be fun. Can’t wait to see what comes next!
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I really like the concept for this story! Can’t wait for the next part!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice beginning!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Creepy guy. Please post more soon!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TapedUpDetective[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]TightsBound[/mention] , [mention]DTbound[/mention] , [mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]Trickster[/mention]

Thanks for the kind words! Poor Daphne - she had such a hard day already, and now this, just when she thought she could relax at home! Oh, well, at least she's used to being tied up! ;)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 2

My wrists were now securely tied together behind my back. My troubles were only beginning.

"No! Absolutely not! Not my elbows! Ouch!" I grunted in frustration as rope encircled my arms just below my elbows. Soon, my elbows were crushed together and held there by ever-tightening circuits of rope. The rope was then cinched and knotted. I now knew that there was absolutely no way I was ever going to free myself from this.

"No! Untie my elbows! I've spend most of the day in intense bondage. Please ... I can't take this anymore ... take anything you want, just untie me! I won't try to stop you."

"I'm not here to rob you, but thanks for the offer," he said, while he removed his knee from the small of my back. He reached back for his duffel bag, and I sensed that this would be my final chance to try to escape, however minuscule my prospects of success. I had gotten no further than drawing my knee up in an attempt to get to my feet and run, but he simply grasped my ankle and pulled sharply. I was again flat on the floor, except for my foot. My ankle was completely encircled in his large hand. I couldn't really have escaped from him anyway. To where would I have run? How would I have opened any doors or grabbed anything to use as a weapon, when my arms were bound behind me and completely useless?

I kicked at him with my free foot - the only part of my body that wasn't imprisoned by rope or his hand. He merely laughed. Blindly kicking out behind me, my foot missed him completely several times, and only managed to brush against him once. He let me try to kick him a few more times, obviously amused, until he simply grasped that ankle too. He then crushed both of my ankles together and held them tightly inside one of his massive hands, while he picked up another coil of rope with his other.

This guy was so much bigger than me that I had absolutely no chance of preventing the binding of my legs. Very quickly my ankles were bound together tightly. He rolled me onto my side so that he could more easily wrap rope around my legs just above my knees. Freeing myself was impossible, but I could appeal to his mercy, and I better do it soon. I had a feeling I would be gagged before too long.

"Please, don't do this. I live alone. If you leave me like this, I'll die! Literally die! No one will find me until it's too late. You don't want me to die, do you? You said you're my biggest fan. Don't you want me to live so that I can star in more videos you like so much?"

He looked at me as if he were troubled by the thought of me dying. Or at least, I hoped so. I was suddenly reminded of the famous singer who was killed by the president of her fan club. That was not a comforting thought.

"I told you I was going to take care of you. I'm not going to leave you all alone like this. I'll be with you to make sure you're safe," he said.

What the heck does that mean? How long does he intend on staying? Or, is he planning on kidnapping me, and taking me with him to whatever hellhole he lives in?

Before I could ask him what he meant, he cinched my knee rope, made a secure knot, and said, "Maybe I don't want you making any more bondage videos for those websites. I don't like the idea of other guys watching videos of you. From now on, you'll make bondage videos just for me. I'll make the videos, you'll be the star, and I'll be the only customer."

Oh ... my ... god. This guy is nuts. He talks slowly, as if he has a mental condition or he has fried his brain on drugs. Maybe I could use that to my advantage? Maybe I could think of a way to trick him into untying me.

Before I could plot any further, he hoisted me up so that I was standing on my tied-together feet. He slung me over his shoulder as if I were a rag doll, and began to carry me.

"You'll be more comfortable in the living room, I think," he said. "The kitchen floor is hard."

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done :D So Daphnes biggest Fan is the perfect Gentleman - the floor is to hard. I guess Daphne is right: She will be gagged very soon. So the only question is how. Tape with stuffing - used pantyhose maybe?
Deleted User 2162

Another excellent installment. Ah the exciting life of a bondage model.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]. This is a surprisingly new idea for this board. I don't think I've ever seen/ read a story on this site of a bondage model as the captive in this way, and I thoroughly enjoy it. I can't wait to see where this goes in the upcoming chapters and to learn if this was the final bondage shoot she had to do or it was some crazed fan instead.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Cool concept and great execution. Looking forward to the next chapter.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]brashieel[/mention] , [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] , [mention]TapedUpDetective[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Thanks for the encouraging words! I really appreciate it!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 3

He placed me face down on my couch. He started to caress my legs and feet.

"Keep your hands off of me, pervert!"

He ignored my protest. He slid his hands under my skirt and started to knead my butt like he was preparing to make bread.

"I told you to stop touching me!" I yelled louder. Of course, I could do nothing to stop him.

"Thank you for wearing pantyhose for me. You know how much I like them," he said in his usual slow manner.

"No, I don't know how much you like them. I don't even know you. And I'm not wearing them for you. I starred in three videos for 'Ropes and Pantyhose' today, so wearing them was required."

"You made three videos for 'Ropes and Pantyhose' today?" he asked excitedly. "That's my favorite studio! I own a ton of their videos! I can't wait to see the new ones."

"You better untie me right now and leave. Jerry the producer and a small crew are coming here in the morning to film a fourth video, and if I don't answer the door, they'll report me as missing. Jerry knows I would never stand him up."

"Jerry O'Malley is coming here!" he exclaimed. He was as giddy as a schoolgirl. "I get to meet Jerry O'Malley? He makes the best videos!"

"Uh, no, you won't get to meet him, because you're going to untie me right now. You'll be long gone by the time he arrives."

"Didn't I tell you? I'm spending the night at your place. I don't like to drive after it gets dark."

I groaned. He's spending the night. Damn. I've got to talk him into untying me. I can't spend another minute like this after the day I've had.

"Besides, now I want to watch while you and Jerry make a new video! I never thought I would get to see all the exciting stuff that goes on behind the scenes of a bondage shoot!" he said enthusiastically.

"Wait a minute. You just told me that you don't want me making any more videos for anyone but you. Now you're all excited for me to do it?" I asked.

"That was before I found out it was my favorite studio! Jerry's rope-work is the best. I've studied his technique."

Yeah, I can tell, I thought to myself as I squirmed in my restraints. This oaf ties rope every bit as tightly as Jerry does. Am I to stay tied up like this on this couch all night long?

Suddenly, it sank in. This goon wants to watch a real bondage shoot. That means he will eagerly invite Jerry and the crew in tomorrow morning. How ironic! The people coming over to tie me up tomorrow are going to rescue me from the guy who tied me up! Finally, I see light at the end of the tunnel.

"OK, I'll let you spend the night. But, only if you untie me."

He looked distracted. "Oh, that reminds me," he said as he bolted from the couch and went to the kitchen. He came back and knelt at my feet. I could feel him touching my ankle ropes.

It worked! He's untying me!

My elation lasted three seconds.

"You must be joking! A hogtie? This can't be happening! No! You can't possibly be this mean!"

My hands and feet were nearly touching, and were going to stay that way until he saw fit to release me. I thrust my face into the couch cushion and wailed in misery.

When a typical burglar breaks into a house and ties up a girl, she usually frees herself soon from his amateurish attempts to bind her. Just my luck, though - my intruder must have gotten a post-doctoral degree in how to tie up a girl. He admitted he watches my videos every day. What better way is there to learn how to tie me up, than to watch me being tied up over and over again by the best riggers in the bondage business. How I wished now I had listened to my parents' advice and taken that job at my uncle's pig farm!

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for Part Three! So it looks as if Daphne is in for an unconfortable night in a strict hogtie. I like the way, you described Daphnes thoughts.
Deleted User 2162

Daphne is reaaaalllly trying to talk herself into a gag.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

TapedUpDetective wrote: 5 years ago Daphne is reaaaalllly trying to talk herself into a gag.
^This.

Great story far. I feel like that would be my favorite bondage company too. Can’t wait to see what comes next!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]TapedUpDetective[/mention]
Thanks! There have been a couple of comments about Daphne getting gagged. Hasn't the poor girl suffered enough?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 4

"Please, sir, I'm begging you. I've spent most of the day tied up for my job. I can't take much more of this. Please, please untie me. I promise I won't cause you any problems. Please?"

Of course, in my career, I've pleaded hundreds of time for the 'bad guy' to untie me. This was the first time I've said words like that and truly meant them. This was not acting. I was miserable. I would have given anything to be free of these ropes. My despair was not only due to the long amount of time I had already spent in tight bondage today, but because I was terrified of what this guy would do to me.

"You want to be untied? After all the effort I just went through? No, I like you like this - unable to run from me, like other girls do."

"I won't run from you! Those other girls don't know you like I do! Untie me and we can be friends. Please call me Kylie. That's my real name. That's what my friends call me. Daphne is only my acting name." I wanted him to think of me as a real girl and not Daphne the bondage actress, the Daphne of his fantasies.

"No, you're Daphne. Stop lying to me," he said in his usual slow manner. He reached into his bag and pulled something out. As he came into view, I saw that he was holding a pair, maybe two, of pantyhose.

"No ..." I whimpered.

"See, I told you I like pantyhose. I brought some with me," he said. "Open your mouth."

"No ..." I moaned. I began to panic. "Please, if you have one shred of compassion in you, don't do this to me! Please! No, no, mmmmmffffffggggmmm!" I squealed as he began to cram the wadded up pantyhose into my mouth. I tried to resist, but I was no match for him. Once my mouth was fully stuffed, he released me. My mouth was so firmly packed that I couldn't dislodge it, but he was taking no chances. He took a second pair of pantyhose, pulled it between my teeth, and then pulled it back to the limits of its elasticity. Twice around my head between my teeth went the hose. He again pulled the hose back until it would stretch no more, and made a knot. Twice.

"There," he said. "That's the Daphne I know and love. Bound and gagged, the way you are in your videos. You look so pretty like this. And you're Daphne, not Kylie."

So there I was, whimpering pathetically on my couch, bound again after already putting in a full day as a bondage model, but this time without even getting paid for it. I was in a super-strict, elbows-together hogtie and severely gagged. I could not move, and I could no longer even plead for mercy. I was the captive of a deranged fan living out his fantasy. My life sucks.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@ilikethights:

Great work :D Well, Daphne is in for an uncomfortable Night, it seems. With such Fans you need no enemies:)
Deleted User 2162

And there it is!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Perfecto! And my favorite gagging material no less.
I can’t to see what else is in store for our poor damsel!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Great work :D Well, Daphne is in for an uncomfortable Night, it seems. With such Fans you need no enemies:)
Oh yes. Poor girl. Sometimes fame has it's drawbacks.

[mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention]
And there it is!
[mention]TightsBound[/mention]
Perfecto! And my favorite gagging material no less.
I can’t to see what else is in store for our poor damsel!
Her uncomfortable encounter with her biggest fan is, unfortunately, far from over. Poor girl. She really wishes she had taken that job on the pig farm instead.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 5

After rendering me completely and uncomfortably helpless and mute, my captor sat on the easy chair next to the couch and looked at me. And looked at me. He did nothing but look at me. For what seemed like a very long time. He was admiring his trophy. I tried to stare back and plead with him with my eyes, but he merely stared back. Even when a tear trickled from my eye, down my cheek, and into my pantyhose gag, he displayed no pity, or any emotion at all. I actually began to wish he had blindfolded me so that I could be unaware of his cold stare. I turned my head toward the back of the couch so that I could no longer look at him, but I could still feel his eyes devouring every part of my body.

We remained in silence for a long time. I was startled when he finally spoke.

"Struggle," he said.

I turned my head to look at him and made a questioning sound through my gag.

"Struggle," he repeated. "Try to escape."

I was so emotionally and physically exhausted that the last thing I felt like doing was struggling for his pleasure. But, maybe showing him how helpless I was would make him take pity on me. I was so securely trussed with rope that my struggles were minimal. I wiggled my fingers and toes. I strained at my hogtie, arching my back. I squirmed as much as I could, which wasn't much.

"Scream," he said.

I was getting pissed. I screamed all right. I called him every name I could think of. It was nothing but muffled noise, but he could probably tell I was not happy with him. I screamed as loud as I could. It was obvious that no one outside of this room would be able to hear me.

Now, completely exhausted, I fell silent and stopped struggling. I looked at him. He was still staring at me, but now he was smiling. What a sick bastard!

"You struggle real good," he said stupidly.

I tried to calm myself and to catch my breath. We lapsed back into silence. I occasionally looked at the clock on the wall. I had now been hogtied on this couch for two hours. Every muscle in my body was cramping and begging for release from my bonds. I was hungry. I was exhausted. I needed to go to the bathroom.

He stood up and walked over to me, and began to massage my feet. I couldn't stand having his hands touching me.

"Do you mind if I sleep in your bed tonight? You're not going to be using it, and I'm getting sleepy."

This sadistic son-of-a-bitch was going to leave me hogtied on the couch all night long! I again began to struggle and wail through my gag. I was seriously losing it.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom before I go to bed?" he asked.

I have never in my life nodded my head with such vigor. I started crying. I had been trying not to cry up to this point, because getting a stuffy or runny nose while gagged is not great for adequate oxygen intake. I could not stop myself now.

He's actually removing my hogtie! I continued to weep with relief. My feet, still bound together, fell to the couch. It felt SO good to unbend my legs.

He helped me to sit up. I was still tightly bound at wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles, and I was still doubly-gagged, but I felt better already. He untied the pantyhose cleave gag and removed it, and then pulled the saliva-soaked pantyhose from my mouth. While I was trying to get my tongue to work again, he took some facial tissues from the the box on the end table and proceeded to dry my tears and wipe my mouth and clear away the snot dripping from my nose. Life as a bondage model is not all glitz and glamor. This was not the first time I had to rely on someone else to wipe away snot and drool.

He was surprisingly gentle at the moment. When I was sufficiently free of spit, snot, and tears, I asked if I could have a snack after I used the bathroom. I hadn't eaten since noon, and it had been a very quick, light lunch. I was starving.

He didn't say anything, but quickly went to the kitchen. He returned after a few minutes with a sandwich, a banana, and a glass of ice water. When it became apparent that he intended to feed me, I told him it would be easier if he untied me so I could feed myself.

"No, I like helping you," he said, as he proceeded to feed me as if I were a small child. Oh well, I was so hungry I didn't protest any further. I wished I had asked for a snack after I had used the bathroom.

After I finished eating, he began to untie my legs. Finally! Getting to the bathroom soon was getting to be a pretty high priority in my life. After my legs were free, he proceeded to massage them. I urged him to finish untying me, but there was no rushing this guy. At last, he turned his attention to my arms. When those ropes came off, I nearly wept for joy again. I was completely free! Escape was still out of the question, however, because he grabbed my wrist in his meaty paw and held onto me as I walked to the bathroom. I certainly hope he won't come into the bathroom with me!

Fortunately, he let me go into the bathroom by myself, after checking that there was no other exit or anything in there that could be used as a weapon. He let me close the door behind me. After relieving myself, washing up, and brushing my teeth, I opened the door and faced my captor again. He again grabbed my wrist and began leading me back to the living room, and back to the couch. The couch that was still littered with ropes.

"Put your hands behind your back," he said. "It's nighty-night time."

To be continued ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic