I'm Your Biggest Fan (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Man, is he gonna make her sleep on the couch? That's not very polite of him...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago Man, is he gonna make her sleep on the couch? That's not very polite of him...
Agreed. Why would he treat his idol that way?! She definitely needs to escape so that she can sleep in her own comfy bed tonight!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A Gentlemankidnapper :D :D I wonder, how Daphne will spend the night - obviously in ropes :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a great story with an unexpected twist from the start that gets continuously interesting as it goes on. I can't wait to read the next post to read how she is going to escape from him, and what will eventually happen in the morning photo shoot.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 6

I literally got down on my knees and begged. "Please, please, don't tie me up. I'm begging you."

He was still holding my wrist. He seemed to be considering my plea. Then he shook his head. "No, I really have to tie you up. I can't have you running away while I'm sleeping."

"I wouldn't do that!" I said as sweetly as I could. "There's no reason to tie me up!"

"No, I'm tying you up. You're trying to trick me," he said as he released my wrist. "Now put your hands behind your back!"

Tears were flowing freely now. "Please - whatever you do, don't hogtie me! I can't take another minute of that, after the day I've had! Please! Promise me!"

My tears seemed to have gained me a tiny bit of sympathy. He looked like he was considering my request.

"Well ... I won't hogtie you and leave you on the couch. But I have to keep you closer then. It's your choice - if you don't want to be hogtied all night long, we'll have to share your bed. We'll sleep together."

Ohhhh. That's not what I had in mind. I did not want to share a bed with him, but I didn't want to be hogtied all night either. And what exactly did he mean by "sleep together"? Usually when someone says that, they mean sex. If he had wanted to rape me, he would have by now. He hasn't even felt me up. Maybe he means "sleep" literally. I decided to risk it.

"Oh, thank you," I said. "Yes, I'll sleep much better in my own bed," I said while standing up. "I need my beauty sleep for the bondage shoot tomorrow."

"This will be fun," he said. "Just like a slumber party." He picked up one of the pieces of rope. "Put your hands together. I'll even let you have your hands tied in front instead of behind your back."

"Wait, what? I thought you weren't going to tie me up if we share a bed?"

"I said I wouldn't hogtie you if we slept together. You'll still need to be restrained. I need to make sure you stay put after I fall asleep."

"No, I don't want to be tied up at all! I won't try to escape!"

"I'm too tired to argue. You're going to be hogtied on the couch. And gagged again."

"No, no, no ... no arguments here," I said holding out my hands together in front of me. "I'll be happy to share my bed with you. Oh, one more thing, can I change into pajamas first? I'm dying to take off these nylons."

"No, I like you just the way you are," he said, tying my wrists together in front of me. Then he took more rope and bound it around my waist, incorporating the wrist tie, so that my hands remained fixed in place. I would be unable to raise my hands or try to undo the knot with my teeth. Oh well, it's still a heck of a lot better than having them tied behind my back. He made me sit on the couch, and soon my legs were bound together at knees and ankles. I was completely helpless again, and escape was obviously not going to be possible, but I was so grateful I was not going to be gagged or hogtied.

He went to make sure the front and back doors were locked. "We have to keep the riffraff out," he said with no trace of irony. He came back, picked me up in his arms as if I were a small child, and carried me up the stairs.

To be continued ...
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Excellent continuation! Night nite!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree :D Daphnes Fan has a heart - and she choose wisely. Daphnes pleas were very plausible, her Fans reactions as well. I´m intrigued what will happen in the morning :D Of course Daphne must be gagged again, when the shooting starts.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If this guy were a true fan, he would have let her change out of her work outfit. What if tomorrow's video involves the same outfit? It'll be all creased, wrinkled, her hose might get torn(I reckon this company only allows the most pristine pantyhose).

Also, if he were planning to actually sleep, then it wouldn't matter what she looked like. Perhaps he plans to stay up for a while longer, which probably means she'll be up a while longer. If she goes into the video with a lack of sleep, surely she'll perform poorly.

Either this guy isn't as big of a fan as he's letting on, or he's the most nonsensical fan I've ever seen. Sheesh...

Excellent continuation by the way, this story has been superb so far.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Thanks for the comments! I hope to write some more soon.

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention]
Either this guy isn't as big of a fan as he's letting on, or he's the most nonsensical fan I've ever seen. Sheesh...
Yeah, this guy has some problems. There's no use trying to use logic with him! Maybe Daphne can use his stupidity to her advantage.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Really looking forward to Daphnes labours and tribulations:)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 7

He stood me up beside my bed, pulled down the covers, put me in bed, and tucked me in like I was a two year-old. He could be overpowering when he wanted to be, but then become surprisingly gentle. He took off his shoes and pants and climbed under the covers.

"This is fun," he said. "I never thought I would be sleeping with someone as famous as Daphne in Danger."

"Well, I'm only famous to those who watch bondage videos. I don't have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yet," I said. "You know, if I'm going to share my bed with you, I should know your name."

"It's Prescott. You don't need to know my last name yet."

Prescott? He did not look like a Prescott. Prescott sounds like a guy who would be smoking a pipe in his den while holding a snifter of brandy and wearing a smoking jacket. Guys named Prescott don't watch bondage videos and break into their favorite model's house. Until now, I had been mentally referring to him as BDG - Big Dumb Guy.

Any fears I had of spending the night as BDG's sex slave vanished when he kissed me on the forehead, rolled over, and went to sleep. When he said "sleeping with", he meant it literally.

I waited until I heard the type of breathing that indicated a deeper level of sleep. I slowly sat up. I was about to swing my bound legs over the side of the bed, when he suddenly woke up.

"What are you doing?" he asked with suspicion.

"Nothing, just trying to get comfortable."

"Don't try leaving again. I'm a very light sleeper. Do you need to be hogtied?"

"No, no, no, I'm fine," I said.

He covered me up again with the sheet and blankets, and went back to sleep. Just my luck to be the captive of the worlds lightest sleeper.

I must have been exhausted from my long day, because I too soon fell asleep. I once had a boyfriend who kept me tied up all night long a couple of times, so this wasn't my first time.

I awoke to find BDG standing by my side of the bed gently shaking my shoulder. He had showered and changed clothes.

"I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your shower."

"No, I'm glad you helped yourself. I see you brought a change of clothes with you."

"'Be Prepared' is my motto."

"Could you untie me now? I would like to shower and change too."

"Absolutely. As long as you promise not to run away from me."

"I won't. I promise."

He untied me. It felt so good to move after eight hours tied up in bed. He was taking no chances with me. He walked me to the bathroom and told me he would be waiting right outside the door.

"I'll give you fresh clothes after breakfast. In the meantime, put this on after you shower," he said as he handed me my fluffy bathrobe.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good continuation! :D :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Thanks! Poor Daphne is about to undergo more trials and tribulations, but it appears that there is hope for her being rescued soon!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 8

My captor fixed breakfast while I sat at the kitchen table, naked except for my bathrobe which barely covered what it needed to. I was not restrained in any way, but he kept a watchful eye on me.

After we finished eating, he pulled some clothes out of his duffel bag and handed them to me. “Go put these on,” he said.

I took them and walked to the bathroom. My captor followed me closely and waited out in the hall. I brushed my teeth and attended to my personal needs, and then looked at the clothes he had given me. I rolled my eyes at the sight of the schoolgirl uniform. Oh well, it could be worse. It consisted of a white shirt, a tie, a navy blue jacket, a very short pleated skirt, and a pair of opaque navy blue tights. I had little choice in the matter, so I got dressed. I opened the bathroom door, and the BDG (Big Dumb Guy, in case you haven’t read the previous chapter) stared at me with a stupid grin on his face.

“You look great, Daphne!” he said while practically drooling.

“Thanks,” I said. “You didn’t give me any shoes. Do you want me to find something of my own that will go with this outfit?”

“No, you look great the way you are,” he said, grabbing my wrist and leading me back to the kitchen. Still holding my wrist, he picked up a kitchen chair with his other hand. He guided me to the living room, put the chair down, and said, “Have a seat.”

I reluctantly sat down. The ropes which kept me bound all night long made their reappearance, as well as more rope from his duffel bag.

“There’s no need to tie me up again,” I pleaded. “Jerry and his crew will be here in forty-five minutes. He will probably have his own ideas how I’m to be tied up for the video.”

“I can’t keep my eye on you constantly while waiting for Jerry to get here. Now be quiet while I concentrate.”

And concentrate he did. To say that he tied me to a chair is an understatement that does not begin to describe the process. He proceeded to bind me to the chair with technique and style that was almost scary. I was tied with an unbelievable amount of rope in a very short amount of time. My kitchen chairs were wooden, and very solid and well-made. My arms were pulled behind me, between the vertical spindles of the back of the chair, and then bound securely. Even if the rope around my wrists were to magically disappear, my arms were tied with so much rope that escape would still have been impossible. After my upper body had been rendered motionless, he began binding my legs. My ankles and knees had been tied tightly together, of course, but that was only the beginning. My legs were then bound to the chair until I couldn’t move them at all side-to-side. My stocking feet were tethered to the horizontal strut between the legs of the chair so that I couldn’t move them forward.

You might assume from his speed and overall lack of intelligence that his rope-work would be sloppy, but you would assume wrong. His rope-work was almost a work of art. I would have been filled with admiration if I had seen him do this to someone else. By the time he was finished, I could not move at all. Well, I could wiggle my toes and fingers, but my fingers were unable to touch a single knot. He may have been unintelligent, but he sure knew how to tie up a girl. The ropes were incredibly restricting and tight, but not tight enough to cause pain or cut off my circulation. He must have studied bondage videos religiously to hone his technique. I’ve been tied up by the biggest names in the bondage industry, and this came very close to their skill. I’m ashamed to admit this, but I was almost enjoying this. Almost. If only this wasn’t being done to me against my will.

He finished binding my legs, stood up, and looked down at me. “How do you like it?” he asked.

“How do I like it? I hate it!” I said, not wanting to admit that I admired his work. “I’m small – did you really need to use this much rope? This is enough rope to tie up a gorilla.”

“I need to make sure you don’t cause me any problems,” he said as he pulled out another pair of pantyhose from his duffel bag. His bag seemed to contain an endless supply of rope, pantyhose, and costumes.

“No, you are not going to gag me again!” I said with authority I obviously didn’t possess.

“Sorry,” he said. “I will.”

He rolled the hose into a ball and began cramming it in my mouth. Once my mouth was stuffed, he took a roll of duct tape, placed the end over my mouth, and proceeded to give me an intensely tight wrap-around gag. It must have gone around my head seven or eight times before he tore it from the roll and smoothed it. At least he was nice enough to lift up my hair each with each pass of tape so that there would be minimal hair-pulling later.

He again asked me how I liked it. I glared at him. I was totally screwed. I was bound motionless and gagged into complete silence.

If anyone is reading this, I know what you’re thinking. Jerry and his crew will arrive, find me already tied up and gagged, and start filming. I’ll be the star of a bondage video in which, unbeknownst to everyone else, I’m truly bound and gagged against my will. I’ll give the performance of my life, because my struggles will be real. I already told you how it takes Jerry hours to create a twenty-minute video. I’m a little creeped out that you’re probably HOPING this will happen to me. After all, you’re visiting this site because you like reading stories about people being tied up.

Well, I hate to disappoint you and your perverted pleasure at my expense, but there are several things in my favor. I will list them in the next chapter. Suffice it to say for the moment that I am 100% confident that Jerry will untie me when he arrives, or at least remove my gag so that I can tell him about the unfortunate situation that I’ve been enduring since yesterday. Once again, I am contemplating the irony that that the good guy who is coming to tie me up will be the one to rescue me from the bad guy who tied me up. The big jerk who did this to me will be led away in handcuffs while I will finally be free. I was almost smiling at the thought, but the tight tape prevented any such movement of my lips. I had only to sit and wait (well, I had no choice but to sit and wait) until Jerry arrives in about a half-hour.

To be continued ...
Deleted User 2162

Another excellent chapter! Love the attire selection - was missing this one!
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I don't think Daphne understands how untying works on this board, otherwise she might curb her enthusiasm heh.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] wrote:
Another excellent chapter! Love the attire selection - was missing this one!
Thanks! The schoolgirl look is one of my favorites.

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] wrote:
I don't think Daphne understands how untying works on this board, otherwise she might curb her enthusiasm heh.
That comment made me laugh very hard! How true.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I’m actually kinda hoping she escapes. What a jerk, that Jerry is for holding her against her will!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]
I’m actually kinda hoping she escapes. What a jerk, that Jerry is for holding her against her will!
It would be nice if she escapes. She's had a rough couple of days. She's probably rethinking her career choice. But, we mustn't blame Jerry. He hasn't arrived yet. :) But, he did push her too hard the day before. She really needs a nice guy in her life.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 9

Ok, I told you that I was going to list the reasons why I'm certain Jerry will untie me as soon as he arrives, even though the very reason he is coming is to make a bondage video starring me.

1) Jerry NEVER begins a bondage video with the model already gagged. He loves to hear the begging and pleading before the girl is silenced. The first thing he will do when he arrives is remove my gag. Then “Jerry – thank you! I’ve been tied up against my will!” and my rescue will begin immediately.

2) Jerry NEVER begins a bondage video with the model already tied up. One of his trademarks is having the model going about her regular business (reading on the couch, napping on her bed, doing housework, coming in the door after work, exercising, working on the computer, etc.) before she is accosted by the burglar/kidnapper/stalker. If he doesn’t remove my gag first (see #1 above), he will surely begin untying me so that I can be re-tied.

Whether #1 or #2 happens first doesn’t really matter. The point is, within 10 minutes of Jerry’s arrival, I will be free and the police will be on their way. As if those weren’t enough reasons to guarantee my rescue, here are some more reasons:

3) Jerry does his own rigging. He’s one of the few bondage video producers who does not have assistants tie up his models. He’s a perfectionist. He trusts no one else. Sometimes he does the tying onscreen, and sometimes before filming, but he always does it himself. The only way he can tie me up is to untie me first.

4) The costume is all wrong. All of Jerry’s models wear tan pantyhose. It’s another one of his trademarks. I have NEVER seen any of Jerry’s models wearing opaque tights. Jerry always makes wardrobe and costume choices. He’s bringing the clothes I’m supposed to wear for today’s shoot. The only way I can change clothes is if I’m untied first.

5) I’m tied to a chair. Sometimes Jerry will have a chair tie scene in his videos, but it’s not his favorite because there’s not enough action. He prefers to have model squirm on the floor or hop to the door. Chair ties in his videos are always followed by or preceded by a change in position. So, even in the extremely unlikely event he goes against all his usual practices, I will be untied before too long in order to tie me up again in a different way.

So, you pervs who are getting off on the idea of a sweet innocent girl such as myself having to endure the humiliation of being an unwilling actress in a bondage video better just stop reading this right now and head on over to someone else’s story. This story ends in about fifteen minutes when I get rescued and the ass-hat who did this to me gets a one-way free ride to the county jail. I am SO going to enjoy testifying against this idiot.

(After I get rescued, I think I will still go through with making the bondage video. Jerry will insist I’ve been through enough trauma, but I might as well get paid for this and not waste Jerry’s time coming to my house. Maybe Jerry will even give me a bonus out of sympathy.)

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, why does the thought occurr to me, that poor Daphne is in for a suprise ... ;) Just my humble opinion of course :D
Deleted User 2162

“....and you may be wondering how I got into this mess well.”

I don’t think it’s gonna end how she thinks! Haha
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention]

But Daphne presented a pretty convincing list of reasons as to why her captivity is about to come to an end ...
8-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]

Daphnes List is indeed pretty convincing - but something makes me think, that Daphne won´t get away so easily :lol: :lol:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm Your Biggest Fan, chapter 10

This sucks. I spent all day yesterday starring in bondage videos, only to come home and get tied up by an intruder. So, yes, tied up all day and then tied up all night with just a few intermissions to break up the monotony. Now it’s morning, and I’m tied up again to a chair with a ridiculous amount of rope and gagged beyond all hope of communication. The only silver lining to this cloud is the fact that Jerry and his crew are on their way to my house. My captor, pervert that he is, watches me. I sometimes mumble a curse at him, but my muffled voice only makes him smile. I hate him so much.

The next fifteen minutes drag. I can’t wait to be rescued, but wait I must. I’m glad that Jerry is always on time. Sure enough, at the expected time, my doorbell rings. If I were not tied so securely to this chair, I would be jumping for joy.

BDG (big dumb guy) goes to the door. I can hear him introduce himself to Jerry.

“Hi, I’m Prescott, Daphne’s new boyfriend.”

WHAT? This idiot is delusional. Just because we spent the night together in the same bed does NOT make me his girlfriend. Idiot! I wouldn’t be your girlfriend if you were the last man on earth!

“Boyfriend? She hasn’t mentioned a boyfriend. Not that she needs to tell me everything,” Jerry replied as I heard him come into the entryway. “Congratulations! She’s a great girl. A bit on the wild side, though. Are you prepared to keep her in line?” he asked with a chuckle.

“Oh, absolutely. I’ve got everything under control,” BDG replied in all seriousness.

“Men!” a female voice muttered, just loud enough for me to hear.

“Oh yeah, this is my daughter Christie. She’s going to be my assistant today,” Jerry said.

Christy is great. We sometimes meet for drinks or go shopping when she’s in town. She’s so cute too. Almost too cute. She gets almost as much attention from guys as I do when we’re at the bar.

From the sounds of it, Christie is Jerry’s entire crew today. When he has only one assistant with him, that’s usually an indication that it’s going to be a short, simple video. Thank god. As I said, I would volunteer to go through with the shoot after I’m rescued, but I’m at the limits of my endurance and a simple video is about all I’m capable of now.

“So you don’t mind that I’m here to tie up your girlfriend? Most guys wouldn’t tolerate that.”

“I don’t mind a bit. I’m a huge fan of yours! You can do whatever you want to Daphne. I even helped you out a little.”

“What do you mean?” Jerry asked.

“Come on into the living room, and I’ll show you.”

BDG leads Jerry and Christie into the living room. When the two of them see me bound to a chair and gagged, their jaws open in surprise. They looked almost comical, but I was incapable of laughing at the moment.

Jerry eventually gets over his surprise, but now he looks kind of angry.

“Why the hell did you tie her up?”

BDG sounded crestfallen. “I wanted to help you out. You know how she likes to be tied up. She didn’t seem to mind. Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” Jerry said, obviously trying to calm himself down. “I don’t blame you. You had no way of knowing. But you …” he said turning to me. “Daphne – why the hell did you let him tie you up, now of all times? You know I have to catch a plane today. Now we’ll have to go to all the trouble of untying you in order to tie you up again,” he said, totally exasperated. “And what are you wearing? That’s not what we agreed on at all. Not only do we have to retie you, but you’re going to have to do a wardrobe change. I may have to dock your pay for all the time you’ve wasted.”

Wow, do I have a lot of conflicting emotions right now. First of all, I’m super pissed off that Jerry believes I would pick a loser like Prescott to be my boyfriend. Does he think I have no standards when it comes to men? Second, I’m pretty mad that Jerry is blaming me for wearing a schoolgirl outfit and for already being tied up. I’m the damn victim here! But, like music coming from heaven, I heard Jerry say that I was going to be untied. Sure, he’s angry with me now, but he’s soon going to be begging my forgiveness for jumping to so many conclusions. I don’t care if Jerry is being rude to me. The important thing is that I’m going to be untied!

Jerry turned to Christy. “What a pain in the ass Daphne is sometimes. I’ll start untying her. Please start setting up the lights.”

OK, he’s ratcheting up the insults now, but I don’t care. This is going through my mind: “YES YES YES YES YES! THANK YOU JERRY!”

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic