MANHANDLED - F/F - SEVERAL CHAPTERS NOW UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MANHANDLED - F/F - SEVERAL CHAPTERS NOW UP!

Post by Switcher1313 »

MANHANDLED!
tumblr_pnx1me4n8G1u8g3fj_1280.jpg
Chapter 1 - A Game Started

Dark clouds roiled overhead. Rain poured down in streams. The wind howled like a pack of wolves. The weatherman had predicted that the typhoon would pass near the city around noontime, but its power could be felt and seen outside even at that early hour.

Inside, in the relative safety of their small apartment, Diana and Tina lolled on the couch watching the news. The two coeds finally saw that much-awaited news that classes were suspended because of the typhoon. The two whooped in delight but sobered when they realized they could not go out because of the inclement weather.

“Now what?” asked Diana. She was a brown-skinned beauty with long and straight hair, large eyes and a constant mischievous chuckle. She stood at five-foot-four inches, but had curves in the right places. She had ample 34” breasts and a prominent, rounded behind. She wore a white tank top and very short denim shorts along with flip flops.

Tina, on the other hand, was a Chinese beauty with almond-shaped eyes. She was taller at five feet and 6 inches, but had a slimmer and more athletic build. Her boobs were smaller but shapely and her legs were long and attractive. She wore a loose t-shirt that was too big for her that went halfway down her long thighs. Her glasses were perched on her forehead.

“I’ve had my fill of studying!” exclaimed Tina, “Can’t we just take it easy and enjoy the holiday?”

Diana then said, “Say, why don’t we play ‘penalties’ again?”

“Ok. There’s nothing better to do,” shrugged Tina. Diana went up to get the deck of playing cards. She came back with the cards and a duffel bag.

Diana said, “Here’s the deal. Winner pulls out something from the bag that she can use on the loser. Ready?”

“I guess,” answered Tina. Tina knew the contents of the bag. It contained their “toys.” She added, “Whoever is tied hand and foot and gagged loses and submits to the winner.”

First round and Diana got a 7 of diamonds while Tina got a 3 of hearts. Diana opted to rope Diana’s ankles together. The second round saw Tina get the king of spades while Diana got a 10 of clubs. Now it was Diana’s ankles that got tied.

In the next round, Diana clapped as she got the ace of spades while Tina got the 6 of spades. Tina’s wrists were bound in front of her. The next round saw Diana groan as she got the deuce of hearts while Tina got the ace of diamonds.

“Deciding round, girl, you ready?” asked Diana.

“Let’s show our cards at the same time,” responded Tina.

As the two slapped their cards on the table, Tina groaned as she got the 3 of clubs and Diana got the 5 of hearts.

“Hah! You’re mine girl!” shouted Diana.

“Ok, you won fair and square. How do you want me?” asked Tina.

Dina smiled and said, “First, I’m gonna tie your hands behind your back. Then, we’ll see…” This was done and soon, Tina found her wrists tied and cinched behind her back and her ankles tied more securely. She tested the bonds and found them to be secure.

The rules of the game dictated that the winner could “manhandle” the loser as she saw fit. Diana pulled out two silk scarves. She used one to cleave gag the already bound Tina. The second one was used to blindfold her.

“Hmm…I think you need more rope,” chuckled Diana. Tina shook her head vigorously, but of course, she was helpless to stop her friend-turned-captor. Diana took a long piece of rope that she wound above and below Tina’s breasts, making them more prominent through her sleep shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were evident through the fabric.

Diana lifted Tina from the floor by the armpits and pushed her onto the couch. She took more rope and wrapped it just below Tina’s knees. She pushed the sleep shirt’s hem up so she could bind more cord above the knees.

Tina writhed in her bonds, but she was securely bound, gagged and blindfolded. Diana looked at her helpless friend with her bare and bound legs in her lap and she licked her lips at the sight. Something about seeing her helpless friend had triggered a heat between her legs and she rubbed her hands all over the long legs that were deliciously restrained on her lap.

Tina also felt stirrings in her nether regions as she was being manhandled by her friend. The loss of movement and sight were turning her on. She excitedly waited as to what her captor had in store for her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice start, enjoying the set up - am hoping it's a very long storm!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Raising the Stakes

The rules of the game dictated that so long as the loser was tied up in some way, the game would continue. Therefore, Diana, reluctantly untied Tina’s legs and removed her blindfold.

“Let’s go upstairs, dear, so we won’t be disturbed,” said Diana as she prodded Tina up the stairs.

“For sure, no one’s gonna come around in this weather,” thought Tina as she carefully climbed the stairs. Diana thoughtfully followed her to make sure she did not lose her balance, even as she was checking out the attractive girl’s behind and legs.

They went to Diana’s room where Tina was pushed onto the bed. Diana immediately re-tied Tina’s legs at the ankles and thighs. She then untied Tina’s wrists and body ropes.

“That sleep shirt is gonna get in the way, girl, so best I take it off, eh?” said Diana even as she pulled the shirt off her friend. The surprised Tina lay in the bed, topless, wearing only her panties. Under the rules of the game and the fact that she was bound at the legs and gagged, she did not resist although she verbalized some irritation at being stripped almost naked.

Tina allowed her wrists to be tied behind her once again and the ropes around her body reapplied. To increase her helplessness, Diana added a rope that connected Tina’s wrists to her ankles putting her in a hogtie. Tina struggled for a bit until Diana pushed her over on her side.

Tina was acutely aware of her body on display. Her small but shapely breasts jut forward proudly, the pink nipples already hard. Her fair smooth skin shone with a healthy glow. Her long thighs and legs flexed against the ropes, to no avail. Being thus helpless was really turning her on.

“I must say that you look cute and sexy all trussed up like that, my friend,” remarked Diana. Her stomach had butterflies in it even as she reached out one hand to touch the exposed and shapely breasts.

“Your tits are so lovely girl,” breathed Diana as she continued to fondle the firm mounds and turgid nipples. Tina looked wide-eyed at her friend as she was helpless to prevent the pawing of her tits. It felt wrong, but it felt so good! She closed her eyes and moaned as her breasts were worshiped.

Diana finally used her mouth to lick and suckle one exposed breast even as Tina let out with a long groan. Even as Diana used her mouth on the tits, her hands roved over the exposed body, marveling at the alabaster smoothness and firmness of flesh. As the storm raged outside, the two girls in the bedroom let their inhibitions go. One reveled in her helplessness. The other feasted on the helplessness with unbridled desire.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Unwrapping the Prize

Diana suddenly had an idea. She stopped her adoration of her friend and Tina groaned, as if disappointed. She released the rope connecting Tina’s ankles to her wrists. Puzzles, Tina watched as the ropes binding her legs were untied. Diana then wound rope around one ankle and then tied the other end off to the foot of the bed. The other ankle was then given the same treatment. Tina now sat on the bed with her long legs spread wide open.

Then, the ropes around her body and her wrists were removed before she was pushed back to lie on the bed. Diana seized one wrist, roped it quickly and tied off the other end to the top of the bed. The other wrist was similarly bound. Now Tina lay on the bed, spread-eagled and on display. Diana paused to admire her helpless friend.

“Gotta tell you girl…you look delicious tied down to that bed. You know what else would make it perfect…?” said Diana as she opened a drawer and reached in to retrieve a pair of scissors. She slowly and carefully cut up the side seams of Tina’s panties. Tina shook her head and protested through her gag, but her captor ignored her.

Finally, Diana pulled off the remaining scrap of clothing covering Tina, rendering her totally naked. Diana smiled devilishly and licked her lips before saying, “There! Now open for business! In more ways than one!” She chuckled at her little joke.

Tina writhed on the bed and looked at her bound wrists, seeking release, but she was bound too well. Diana then straddled her naked body and put two fingers on her gagged mouth.

“Now stop that, girl! I ain’t gonna hurt you!” said Diana as she resumed touching Tina’s exposed boobs. She kneaded, squeezed and pinched the exposed body parts. The helpless captive could only moan and writhe beneath Diana.

Putting her face just inches from Tina’s, Diana whispered, “I’ve always thought you were hot, but now I’m sure of it! Now that you’re my prisoner, I get to have some fun! Not to worry, I assure you, you’ll have fun too!”

Tina stared wide-eyed at her friend, surprised at the admission. She wanted her to stop but she was already too turned on to refuse either. Since she was tied up, she decided to let things happen and wait for a chance to talk later.

Diana took Tina’s silence as agreement and she showered the naked body with kisses and caresses even as the rain intensified outside. Diana then pulled off her shirt displaying her ample bosom. She rubbed her nipples onto that of Tina and they both groaned at the sensation. Diana shucked off her shorts and panties so she was totally naked as well. She lay on top of her bound captive, brown body on white, and they both moaned as the most intimate of their body parts touched.

Diana moved down Tina’s stomach to between her wide open thighs. Her mouth opened and Tina felt her breath sear her slit pushing her desire even higher. When Diana’s tongue probed on and into her moistened slit, her body flexed and arched as the pleasure flooded into her. Diana expertly used her mouth and tongue to work Tina into a frenzy. She would then use a couple of fingers to stimulate her friend even further.

Tina was moaning constantly now. Helpless, naked and being taken advantage of became intoxicating. She wanted more and Diana was more than happy to provide. Slowly, she could feel herself nearing the edge and then she shrieked as a massive orgasm ripped through her. A crash of lightning was heard and the lights throughout the house went dark.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, what happens now that the lights went out...?!?
mollybound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mollybound »

Really hot story, can’t wait to see what happens next x
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Out of the Darkness
tumblr_lhnj91gOOB1qhdfheo1_540.jpg
Diana stood up to turn on a rechargeable light on the table. She was thankful that they had anticipated the power outage and had fully charged the lamp. She turned the lamp on and shone it on the naked beauty that lay on the bed, still fully restrained.

Removing the gag from her captive’s mouth, she asked, “Are you ok Tina?” before giving her a drink of water from a bottle.

Tina sipped thankfully and answered, “Yes, but wow! That was so intense! Never had a girl do that to me before!”

“Hope you’re not mad at me for doing it,” wondered Diana.

“I’ll admit, it was something new, but as they say, no harm done!” chuckled Tina.

“Good, ‘coz you are going to do it to me too!” declared Diana, “Besides, you’ve got no choice. You’re tied up and all mine!”

Tina stared wide-eyed at the lovely girl in front of her and nodded dumbly. Diana straddled Tina’s head and positioned her delicate part right in front of Tina’s face. Tina opened her mouth and Diana slowly descended using the bedframe for support. As Tina’s tongue licked up Diana’s slit, the latter groaned in pleasure. Awkwardly, because she was restrained, Tina probed with her tongue. She sucked and bit depending on Diana’s audible sighs and moans that she was doing the right thing.

Tina’s tongue worked faster, penetrating into the velvety moistness. She could smell Diana’s musk of arousal as she continued her work. Diana writhed and her body tensed as it was wracked by a huge orgasm. She slumped down and lay beside her bound captive. The two savored the close contact as their bodies touched. In the half-light, brown skin lay intertwined with white as their breathing was the only sound that could be heard in the room.

Diana lay with her head nestled into Tina’s neck. One arm was draped over the naked girl’s chest as the hand toyed with her naked breasts. One leg was draped over one splayed leg, slowly rubbing up and down the smooth skin.

“When are you going to let me go?” asked Tina.

“Do you want to be released?” responded Diana.

“Well, I need to go to the bathroom,” said Tina.

Diana sighed and she moved to release her prize, when she was stunned to hear, “But you can tie me up again after I’m done. I’ll still be your prisoner…at least for the rest of the day.”

Diana beamed at what she heard and quickly untied the naked girl. Tina stretched vigorously and walked to the bathroom, completely oblivious to her nakedness.

At the door, she turned her head and added, “Besides, being your captive isn’t so bad, is it?”

“No it ain’t, girl, I can promise you that!” responded Diana. Tina smiled and turned to walk away, her lovely rounded butt swaying gracefully.

It was then that the lights came back on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Coffee Break

Tina went back to the bedroom and paused at the door. She posed in the doorway in her naked glory with her arms reaching out to the door frame, hips canted to one side, with one leg in front of the other. Diana looked on with open admiration at the tall Asian beauty framed in the doorway. She had put on a terrycloth bathrobe.

They met in the middle of the room and embraced, one robed body hugging naked one. Tina yelped as she was spun around and her wrists re-tied behind her back.

“How about a coffee break, girl? We can’t go out for coffee, so let’s just have our caffeine hit in the kitchen?” said Diana as she prodded the naked and bound girl towards the stairs.

In the kitchen, Tina was made to sit in a chair and her bound arms were draped over the chair back before being tied off to the chair frame. Her ankles were tied to a chair leg so her bare legs were spread wide open. In this way, the treasures of her body was displayed.

Diana heated some water in the kettle and as she waited, she fondled and pinched her naked prisoner’s exposed breasts.

“Hmmm! I love it when you fondle my tits like that!” purred Tina. Diana smiled and she stopped toying with her nude captive when the kettle started to whistled. She opened a couple of sachets of instant coffee into two cups before pouring the hot water in. She untied Tina’s wrists so she could drink the coffee herself.

For Tina, the scene was surreal. They had often taken their breakfast and coffee at the same table many times before, but this was the first time that she had sat naked and ankles bound, having coffee with her flatmate turned captor and lover.

“You really are lovely, Tina,” enthused Diana as she sipped her coffee, “You should be proud of it instead of wearing all that conservative clothes.” Tina often went to school in jeans and t-shirt or blouses. She rarely wore makeup other than lipstick. Of course, Diana had to wear her nurse trainee’s uniform when going to class.

“I’ve always thought of myself as thin and gangly. Boobs not big enough. Not curvy enough…” admitted Tina.

Diana raised her hand and interrupted, “Nonsense! You are a sexy attractive girl! You need to flaunt your charms just a tad more!”

Diana suddenly snapped her fingers, and said, “I know! Let me prove to you just how sexy you can be!”

“How will you do that?” asked Tina.

“You’ll see! Now finish your coffee so we can get started!” urged Diana.

Tina sipped her coffee and wondered what Diana had in mind.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Confessions and a Touch Up

After Diana had put away the mugs, she retied Tina’s wrists behind her and untied her ankles from the chair. The pair went back up the stairs and they went to Diana’s room. The room was organized and clean, in stark contrast to Tina’s organized clutter.

Tina was made to sit on a padded stool in front of the small vanity table. Her legs were tied at ankles. Diana then opened her cosmetic case displaying her considerable collection. Tina raised her eyebrows, puzzled.

“Now, girl, let me bring out your inner loveliness,” giggled Diana as she started to put foundation and concealer on her captive’s face. Diana worked on Tina’s face, eyebrows, eyelashes and lips.

All the while, Diana kept up a steady monologue, “Just to be clear, girl, I am not a lesbian. I like boys as much as girls. You could say I was bi-sexual… But I keep my relationships to one gender at a time to avoid complications…I like tying up girls, but not boys…I wouldn’t mind a handsome boy to tie me up…this won’t take long now.”

Finally, Diana stood up and exclaimed, “Voila! Meet your inner loveliness!” as she gestured towards the mirror.

Tina looked in the mirror and was shocked to see one of the loveliest women she had ever seen. The makeup was not heavy but she hardly recognized herself.

“You look so delicious girl! Of course, yours truly had a lot to do with it. But you can learn to do it yourself!” enthused Diana.

“I can’t believe that’s me!” whispered Tina, “How can I ever thank you?”

“Just be my pretty prisoner for the rest of the day and let’s call it even!’ said Diana with a giggle.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Such a wonderful story!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Wonderfully H-O-T story!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic