Insatiable Neighbor, Innocent Boy (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Insatiable Neighbor, Innocent Boy (F/M)

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Hey y’all, this is a story I’ve been working on. Part one doesn’t have much bondage in it, but sets it up.
I’m just posting this part alone to see if there is any interest in me continuing writing, if so please drop a comment…enjoy

Dana ran up and pounded on her neighbor’s, Chanel, door. Normally dana wasn’t a confrontational person, however she had it on good authority that chanel was doing something to her step son. Dana had a neighbor friend that had told her she had seen his car parked in front of the house for hours on end before. However as she was banging on her door, she did notice the driveway was empty, but that didn’t stop her, she was determined to get to the bottom of this. Dana rang the doorbell countless times. Then just as she was about to start kicking the door, she heard the sounds of it unlocking. The door opened in a calm, slow manner, and there stood Chanel in her fur lined, robe that covered her from her chin to her past her feet. Dana noticed she looked immaculate. Her brown eyes, soft and inviting, accentuated by dark Smokey eye make up, smooth skin.

“Dana!? Are you ok?” She asked truly worried.

For a moment Dana was taken aback at how honest Chanel was asking wondering if she was wrong, she shook her head, “Don’t ‘are you ok’ me! Where is he?”

Chanel blinked, and furrowed her brow, “Who is ‘he’? What’s this about?”

“My son, Patrick! I know he’s got to be here!” Dana was nearly yelling at this point.

“My dear Dana,” Chanel said consolingly, “he isn’t here, in fact I haven’t seen him in a few days.”

“He has to be here! My friend across the street said she’s seen him come in for hours once, and saw his car multiple times!”

“Ohh I see,” Chanel said staying calm at the accusations that weren’t being said, “she must be confused, he did come over a couple months ago, he was returning that cookie sheet. And while he was here I had him help me move some furniture around, it did take us hours did our best to not ding any walls.”

Dana’s attitude changed in almost an instant, “but but the other times?”

“Oh once he helped me that one time, he offered to help with stuff around the house, like, hanging shelves, working on some drains, fixing the pool, I basically had him tied up around the house, he was taking care of my needs,” she said shrugging.

Looking at the ground Dana replied, “oh uhh…well..why didn’t he tell me?”

“That was my fault,” Chanel said while putting her hands in her robe pockets, “you know I’m a proud and private person and after my divorce I really wanted to take care of stuff myself, to prove I could do it, so I told him to keep it a secret so I could look like I was taking care of all this myself.”

Dana’s expression softened more. She watched Chanel and it looked like she was fidgeting with something in her pocket, but then figured it was just her being nervous. Dana figured she’d be nervous too if some woman came barging to her door making ridiculous accusations.

Just ask Dana was about to apologize, and leave, she heard a male, “Mmmmmph,” in the back, quite loudly.

Quizzically she asked, “uhh what was that?”

Without missing a beat Chanel said while waving her hand, “Oh I was watching a western while I was getting ready, and it was one of those where the good guy gets tied up and thrown on the train tracks.”

With some reserve she Dana said ,”Mmmmhmmm….”

Chanel opened the door all the and said jokingly, “if you don’t believe me, you can come in and look, you won’t find your son, or any one else here, just the bedroom tv.”

Dana shook her head and had a crooked smile, “nah, you’re right. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done this. You know I was just paranoid that some very attractive woman would steel my step-son from me. Ever since his dad died, I’ve always worried about loosing him.”

“Yeah I can only imagine,” Chanel said sympathizing.

“Wonder where he could be?”

“Oh I bet he’s out with his guy friends, you know how it goes,” Chanel said smiling.

“Yeah always on the run, sometimes I think he just needs to be tied up and told to calm down!” Dana said laughing.

Chanel quickly met her laugh and said, “ha ha that’s definitely one way to do it! Well if you’ll excuse me, I need to finish getting ready.”

“Of course, thanks, and again, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t think twice of it! I’d be the same if I thought some, what do the kids call them these days…MILF! I’d do the same if I thought some milf was seducing my son!”

They both laughed and Dana walked back to her car.

Chanel watched as the extremely attractive mother walked back to her car in her skin tight jeans, that showed just the top of her black thong. A tight, shoulder less white shirt cling to every curve of her. A smirk came across her face as she waived to Dana with one hand, while other was in her robe pocket, she moved her finger around and heard another loud, “Mmmmph,” from inside the house. After Dana drove away, she closed and locked the door.

— A few weeks earlier—
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

Love it! Please continue this story. Love these type of situations. Looking forward to reading more, hopefully.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago Hey y’all, this is a story I’ve been working on. Part one doesn’t have much bondage in it, but sets it up.
I’m just posting this part alone to see if there is any interest in me continuing writing, if so please drop a comment…enjoy

Dana ran up and pounded on her neighbor’s, Chanel, door. Normally dana wasn’t a confrontational person, however she had it on good authority that chanel was doing something to her step son. Dana had a neighbor friend that had told her she had seen his car parked in front of the house for hours on end before. However as she was banging on her door, she did notice the driveway was empty, but that didn’t stop her, she was determined to get to the bottom of this. Dana rang the doorbell countless times. Then just as she was about to start kicking the door, she heard the sounds of it unlocking. The door opened in a calm, slow manner, and there stood Chanel in her fur lined, robe that covered her from her chin to her past her feet. Dana noticed she looked immaculate. Her brown eyes, soft and inviting, accentuated by dark Smokey eye make up, smooth skin.

For a moment Dana was taken aback at how honest Chanel was asking wondering if she was wrong, she shook her head, “Don’t ‘are you ok’ me! Where is he?”

“My son, Patrick! I know he’s got to be here!” Dana was nearly yelling at this point.

“My dear Dana,” Chanel said consolingly, “he isn’t here, in fact I haven’t seen him in a few days.”

“He has to be here! My friend across the street said she’s seen him come in for hours once, and saw his car multiple times!”

“Ohh I see,” Chanel said staying calm at the accusations that weren’t being said, “she must be confused, he did come over a couple months ago, he was returning that cookie sheet. And while he was here I had him help me move some furniture around, it did take us hours did our best to not ding any walls.”

“Oh once he helped me that one time, he offered to help with stuff around the house, like, hanging shelves, working on some drains, fixing the pool, I basically had him tied up around the house, he was taking care of my needs,” she said shrugging.

“That was my fault,” Chanel said while putting her hands in her robe pockets, “you know I’m a proud and private person and after my divorce I really wanted to take care of stuff myself, to prove I could do it, so I told him to keep it a secret so I could look like I was taking care of all this myself.”

Dana’s expression softened more. She watched Chanel and it looked like she was fidgeting with something in her pocket, but then figured it was just her being nervous. Dana figured she’d be nervous too if some woman came barging to her door making ridiculous accusations.

Just ask Dana was about to apologize, and leave, she heard a male, “Mmmmmph,” in the back, quite loudly.

Without missing a beat Chanel said while waving her hand, “Oh I was watching a western while I was getting ready, and it was one of those where the good guy gets tied up and thrown on the train tracks.”

Chanel opened the door all the and said jokingly, “if you don’t believe me, you can come in and look, you won’t find your son, or any one else here, just the bedroom tv.”

Dana shook her head and had a crooked smile, “nah, you’re right. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done this. You know I was just paranoid that some very attractive woman would steel my step-son from me. Ever since his dad died, I’ve always worried about loosing him.”

“Oh I bet he’s out with his guy friends, you know how it goes,” Chanel said smiling.

“Yeah always on the run, sometimes I think he just needs to be tied up and told to calm down!” Dana said laughing.

Chanel quickly met her laugh and said, “ha ha that’s definitely one way to do it! Well if you’ll excuse me, I need to finish getting ready.”

“Don’t think twice of it! I’d be the same if I thought some, what do the kids call them these days…MILF! I’d do the same if I thought some milf was seducing my son!”

Chanel watched as the extremely attractive mother walked back to her car in her skin tight jeans, that showed just the top of her black thong. A tight, shoulder less white shirt cling to every curve of her. A smirk came across her face as she waived to Dana with one hand, while other was in her robe pocket, she moved her finger around and heard another loud, “Mmmmph,” from inside the house. After Dana drove away, she closed and locked the door.

— A few weeks earlier—
Amazing start. You got me plugged me. Please continue
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

You got my attention....
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago Hey y’all, this is a story I’ve been working on. Part one doesn’t have much bondage in it, but sets it up.

— A few weeks earlier—
Loving this so far
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Thanks for all the kind words…now it seems I ACTUALLY have to start writing, didn’t expect all the attention lol
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

Nice start
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

This is a very good start

please don't keep us waiting haha
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for all the kind words…now it seems I ACTUALLY have to start writing, didn’t expect all the attention lol
Loving this too! You HAVE to start writing or we’ll have a MILF find you and make you do it. :D
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago
Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for all the kind words…now it seems I ACTUALLY have to start writing, didn’t expect all the attention lol
Loving this too! You HAVE to start writing or we’ll have a MILF find you and make you do it. :D

Ohhh nooo….please don’t …that would be great…I mean the worst :lol:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Please...Continue!!!! :D :D :D :D
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

So hot!!!, please post more, devious milf dominating younger guy femdom stories are so kinky, she should use her panties as a gag!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Really looking forward to the next part. Hoping it gets continued soon.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

eagerly awaiting part two
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very interesting start, looking forward to the next part
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring and say I wanna see this continue. Part one may not of really had any bondage but it totally caught my attention and I wanna know what happened, how we got there and were it goes from here!!
dillonmichael080
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dillonmichael080 »

I gotta say, I'm also intrigued. I want to see what all is going on behind the scenes in this household...
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is absolutely SUPERB! You've made some very kind and positive comments about some of my work, well please allow me to respond in kind. Because i thoroughly ENJOYED reading this, and am looking forward to more. And i'm clearly not alone in this view. Well Done!
johntaeger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johntaeger »

Great story so far.
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

Hopefully this story is getting a continuation. Be a shame if it didn't.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Fascinating start, eager to see how it continues!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Tysonfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tysonfan »

Very nice story,looking forward for Part 2 :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic