Submission of Natalie (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

(I apologize for disappearing, if anyone is interested here's the next part)

-

It continued for an hour. Mostly because Alex sometimes let the pain linger for over a minuet before whipping her again. Finally Alex spoke up. Natalie was fainting into unconciousness, only for the whip to bring her back to the world. Her back, her legs, her midsection, especially her belly. Her body was covered in whip marks, her entire body was on fire. She was out of tears as Alex continued to walk around her. "MMmmph." She lightly moaned into her gag.

"Exhausting isn't it." He said lightly touching her back, making her jump. Her legs was on fire not just due to the whipping, but also being forced to stand on the front of her feet. Her legs trembled. Alex looked over Natalie's body, enjoying the view of her pained body. "You know, we're only at eighty strokes." Natalie squeaked at this as Alex ran a hand down her thigh. "However, I think you've had enough. Shouldn't break you that badly." He said untying her from position. She immediately fell to the ground, completely exhausted and was only held up by Alex who put her in a cradle position. Natalie whimpered as he took the gag out of her mouth.

"oooh." Was all she was able to whimper. Alex looked down at his slave with just a bit of bit. He lightly ran his fingers up her legs and belly's abused from the torture. He then unclasped Natalie's bra, smiling as he pulled it away and Natalie naturally covered her breasts.
images2.gazzettaobjects.it/met…

He wagged a finger at her. "I think not slave, let me see them."

"Ye- yes master." Natalie was able to force out, exhausted as she let her arm fall to her side before passing out. He took out some soothing lotion and coated much of her body in it, massaging it into her wounds as she slept. She woke up with a gasp as Alex put a hand on her chest. "Calm my slave, calm."

Natalie sat up, a terrified look on her face that slowly subsided. "Yes master." She said looking at Alex. He reached up, pinching her chin.

"You know, I think this is the place to take what I want." He said looking at her body. Natalie looked into his eyes and nodded.

"My body is yours master." Alex smiled at her, enjoying her submission. He stood back.

"Then stand up Slave." He ordered. Natalie did so, very gingerly. "Turn around, place your arms behind your back, then bend you elbows so that your arms rest on each other in an 'L' position each way." Natalie did as ordered, with a little pitch of coaching from Alex. He then took cords of rope and lashed her arms into that position. He then opened a drawer and smiled as he stood behind Natalie. "Open up."

"Yes Maste-uughhh!" A gag was forced into her mouth. It was a silver circle that buckled behind her gag.

"This is an o ring gag slave." Alex explained. "You can probably figure out its purpose. You'll get a demonstration soon enough." He then stepped forward, embracing her in a hug from behind as he unbuckled his pants, pulling them down as he stood behind Natalie. "Still want to experience what its like for a Slave Maiden with a cruel master?" He asked, running his hands down Natalie's body and sensually pulling down her panties. Natalie nervously nodded. More of a jerking motion. "Fine then." He said, grabbing her by her arms and planting her face down roughly on a table.

"Ooomph!" Was all Natalie could say behind her gag as Alex held onto the nude girl, groping her breasts and he forced her onto the table. Then he entered her. "Ohhmmmeee!" Natalie cried out in shock, gasping for the first time as she felt Alex entering her. She wasn't sure to expect pleasure or pain, but overall the thing she felt most was being overwhelmed. Planted onto a table her body rocked back and forth as she gasped into her gag, feeling some pain as Alex roughly had his way with her, not to mention he was bigger than she expected.

"Oh wow. Nice, very nice." Alex said, pulling her hair and yanking her back, making Natalie moaned into her gag as Alex continued to pound her on the table. She cried out in pain as a bit of pleasure started to wash over her. "Oh no, I'm dominating you this time slave." Alex said, grabbing her waist and pistoning deeper into her, making Natalie cry out. "Don't fret I'll give you some pleasure next time." Natalie meanwhile felt herself tearing up a bit as it continued for longer than she expected, almost getting vertigo from the shaking and the position. Her bondage letting Alex control her body with ease.

"Ughhhmmph!' She gasped again as Alex leaned into her. Finally he climaxed, making Natalie's eyes go wide from the sensation. Yet she also felt the last of her wall break, she now felt only submission to Alex as he finished. Pushing her to her knees as he pulled out of her. Grabbing a towel he had brought to wipe himself off.

"I must say slave." He said standing behind Natalie. "That was incredible." He put a hand on her neck and whispered into her ear. "And it will only get better for you over the next few weeks. But tonight. Tonight you're nothing but property to be used. Do you understand?" Natalie quickly nodded. "Good." He said forcing her to get up on her knees and have her back straight. He looked at her, stroking her hair for a few minuets. "I don't suppose you've ever give oral either have you?"

"Nooomphh." Natalie said shaking her head, now fully comprehending what the gag was for.

"Well this will be an experience." Alex said smirking as he grabbed her hair. "A bit difficult, but just breath, and don't throw up." Natalie's eyes went wide as he entered her mouth. Gasping as her tongue was forced upon by a strange and mostly unpleasant taste. Then, he grabbed her hair harder and forced himself down her throat.

"Oggghhhheepephhghh!" She tried to shake her head as she suddenly found it hard to breath and the actual pain as well from him forcing himself down her throat. Natalie tried not to focus on it as she felt herself gagging. Alex was obviously enjoying himself however as he groaned and smiled as he forced himself deeper, moving faster. Natalie wanted to pull away, but tied up she could do little as he had a tight hold of her hair.

"You're amazing for a rookie!" He grunted looking down at her. Now lets see if you can swallow it like your master orders you too!" Natalie shivered, feeling as he climaxed, deep into her throat. She wanted to vomit but did her best to swallow. Again and again, her eyes rolling back in disgust as Alex used her mouth to clean up. Pulling out he looked down at her. "It gets easier over time." He said wiping off a few tears off her face and pouring a cup of water down her throat, which she was greatful for.

"Ugghhhph." Natalie groaned, her nude body hot from the experience. Shivering as she constantly felt how much she was being dominated. She looked up to her master, waiting for what was next.

"You know you have one hole left." He said as he finally finished undressing. Showing off his muscular body. Natalie meanwhile tried to put on a pouty face all the while enjoying the sight of his body. However as he picked her up and put her over the arm rest of a couch she started squealing into her gag.

"Noomphhghhh!"

"Yeah sorry slave. Treating you like a normal slave. Nothing to lubricate you." Natalie screamed as she felt himself slowly start to push his way into her last hole. Tears formed in her eyes as he slowly started to pound her, the only sounds were of flesh, grunts and whimpers as she felt a painful burn.

"Uggghhhhheeee!"

"Yeah, you are very tight!" Alex said smiling as he gradually sped up, Natalie's stomach uncomfortably pressed into the arm rest as she was roughly rocked back and forth. Finally after over ten minuets Alex climaxed once again, a warm sensation to Natalie, just grateful that it was over as she was allowed to slide to the floor. Alex kneeled down beside her.

"You'll make a very good slave." He said with a grin as Natalie looked up at him out of the corner of her eye. "The sun just set, and we have an entire night ahead. You'll be past the amateur stage by the time I'm done tonight. So how about I go show you how you'll be tied up and enjoyed in the shower?"

Alex was right, Natalie learned a lot during that exhausting night. She was surprised, Alex took what he wanted from her, and by the end of the night when she was rinsed off with cold water and given pink lingerie she was beyond exhausted. She was happy she was told to be silent as she was put into her cage nude. The promise of lingerie to wear in the morning oddly satisfying as Alex looked over her. She would probably need a couple of days to recover, but Alex knew that all his dreams were now in his hands. And in his cage.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 years ago Thats actually one of the points of this story and interested to hear your opinions. Do you all trust Alex? Is he cruel just due to his upbringing, or is he worse? Does he actually have a good heart considering where he comes from? Is Natalie foolish or brave? Love your opinions on this and your comments have gotten me to bring you all the next part
I think HE thinks he is a good bloke, and he certainly isn't downright NASTY, but he does have an air of detachment. Giving her 80 lashes, playfully uncaring about the pain. Growing in a society where forced endurance is the norm, yet not taking slaves of his own before now, he certainly isn't a sexual rampager - this is a man who was waiting for someone fitting very specific tastes. And now that he has her, he has brutally taken her virginity, from all 3 entrances, one after the other. That's harsh lol. I think Natalie has made a very unwise decision in her selflessness lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

First off, Natalie sure took a huge risk agreeing to be a slave.

Second, Alex seems behaving as his culture has brought him up to be. He feels that what he is doing is right (for him). He comes across as calm and dangerous (always a scary combo).

It's interesting to see how things develop between the two and who will get what they want out of the deal.

Do please continue.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

That k you two for your comments. Yes Natalie is taking a large risk, she has no recourse. Alex has the ultimate prize in Draconian society, the Presidents daughter as a sex slave now in a far away country. Quite the bragging rights even if shes mostly hidden for now

I love everyone's comments. Heres the next part, hope you all keep commenting :)

_
A week later Alex smiled as the sun rose, light streaming into his bungalow mansion. Wearing jeans and a buttoned up shirt he smiled as he walked into the living room. Walking through some sheets that hung from the ceiling. “Actually have some things I need to show you today slave.” He said grinning.

It was at this point that he saw Natalie walk out from behind a sheet. He looked at the teen girl’s brown body. It was flawless, her hair was put up into a shoulder length curly display that fell down to her shoulders. Lotions had helped her wounds heal over the course of the week and while she had been enslaved as a virgin this past week had showed Alex that she was a fast learner when it came to lovemaking as well.

“Of course Master.” She replied with a smile. “I can’t say no to wherever you take me of course.” She added with a smirk. Alex smiled as he looked her over, she wore a matching pair of white bra and panties that exposed most of her immaculate body. It had a bit of a purple edging and small pokadots
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/2a/65 ... 81349c.jpg

He walked over and placed his hands on her waist, enjoying the feeling of her smooth brown skin. It was flawless, her teen body tight and sexy. He enjoyed owning it immensely. He lifted up her chin and looked into her hazel eyes. “You’re right, you can’t. I own you, remember that and I won’t have to punish you.” He said smiling.

“As much. Master.” Natalie replied mischeviously.

“Well that’s just part of Dracon culture.” Alex replied giving her ass a stinging slap, making Natalie jump. “Slaves have no rights, you exist for our pleasure. And here you grow up inflicting pain for fun.” Alex added.

“Oh I understand fully Master.” Natalie replied. Alex smirked. The president’s daughter, all his. His property, his sex slave. Far away from her home; at his mercy and at his command. He had enjoyed her body immensely, completely, for the past week. And while nothing matched the first day, he had enjoyed making her scream on occasion.

“I’ve gone relatively easy on you.” He said, stepping back and enjoying how she looked in the sunlight. “I could parade you around some of my associates. They could keep it a secret, and it would help my prestige. Not to mention I could earn many favors renting you out to them.”
https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/m ... -71299.jpg

Natalie lightly gulped but kept her smile. “I can’t stop you master. You own my body after all. Though if you allow me to input my take I will always be able to provide it.” The teen added.

“Only when I ask slave.” Alex replied a bit sternly. “Never unprompted. Understood?”

“Yes Master.” She replied.

Alex smiled as she said this, he continued to stare at her body. “Follow me slave.” He ordered.

“Yes Master.” She replied as the teen followed him to his bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed and opened a drawer. He walked over to her with a syringe. “Master? Ahh!” Alex brought a harsh slap down onto her midriff.

“I didn’t say you could speak.” He said as he straddled her waist. He took the syringe as pushed it deep into Natalie’s still stinging midriff. Natalie grimaced as she felt the pain of the long syringe and felt him inject- something. “This slave, is a chemical coctail, that while perfectly safe, is used to torture slaves. It not only makes your skin more sensitive to pain, but also causes the area its injected into to burn both internally and on the skin for about half an hour.”

Natalie gulped. “Uh.”

“Shhhhh.” Alex said firmly placing his hand on Natalie’s mouth, gagging her. “Yes its going to feel like agony.” He slapped her belly again.

“Ahhhhaiiieie!” She screamed, that slap felt a dozen times worst. “Ale- Master. Oh, oh its burning! Oh why! Ahhhhhh, its burning.” She said reaching for her midsection and belly. It felt like her skin was having a blowtorch placed against it and that magma was being fed into her stomach.

“Like I said, we grow up associating sadism with pleasure.” He said as the teen girl started sobbing, doubled over in excruciating pain as he took her arms. She submissively let him bound her arms tightly behind her as he roughly bent her over the footboard and pressed her belly harshly into it.

“Ahhhaieeee-pleasemasteragghh!” She felt her panties be pulled sharply down her legs. Alex smiled, he was very hard as he unbuttoned and groped her belly as he entered her. “Aghhhh!” Natalie continued to sob in agony as Alex roughly entered her. Pounding her from behind as he gave her belly a harsh slap after harsh slap.

“Good slave, be submissive, accept the pain. I own you don’t I?”

“Yes-agghhh-master!” Natalie replied as he pushed deeper. Making her gasp as the footboard felt like a firey fist flaying and punching her stomach. “Aghhhieeiiee!”

“Accept it, submit to it.” Alex said smiling as he grabbed onto her waist and continued to piston into her. Finally he grunted as he climaxed into her. Natalie gasped at the sensation even as it felt like hellspawn was trying to crawl through her stomach.

Alex stepped back as he grabbed a towel to wipe himself off. Natalie slid to the hardwood floor, gasping for air as she sobbed and lightly rolled on the floor. Wearing only a bra and her arms still bound. Alex grabbed his cup of coffee and sat down enjoying the view. Natalie was young, a teen girl who he now owned fully. True for only a year, but he had a plan to manipulate her. In her short time here he had given her every sexual experience she ever had, and had conditioned her to submit fully to him. She was going along with it some as she was having fun. But as he saw her sobbing, he smiled. He could inflict this suffering on her, and she had no recourse, but that didn’t matter, she would accept it. She understood her place, she understood she was just a slave who had no say what happened to her body.

Finally over time the pain subsided in her midsection, the burning cooling off. Her cheeks was tear stained as she gasped for air. Finally she laid still, laying on the floor and looking up at the ceiling. Alex smiled as he walked over. He lightly placed a sneak on her side.

“Do you know why I decided to do that to you?” He asked Natalie, a sheen of cold sweat coated her body. Her legs lightly shaking.

“No-no Master.” She responded still breathing deeply.

Alex smirked as he looked down at Natalie. “Natalie, you’re a genius, you’re gorgeous, and you’re now my property.” He squatted down and rubbed her belly where moments before it burned in agony. “I need to control both your brains and beauty. I needed to see if you would take that pain, that punishment, and accept it. You might not believe it, but not even that is as near as unfair or painful as what most pretty slavegirls have to deal with.”

“I understand Master.” Natalie replied trying to push herself up.

“Do you?” Alex replied. “Because I give you credit. You were quiet as I explained what that syringe was. You accepted the pain and put on an adorable show as the pain overtook you and I overtook your body.” He continued to massage her belly. “You need to understand that you are truly a slave, not just when I make love to you. I can do anything to you, you have no say. If I find it pleasureable, I can inflict it on you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” Natalie said nodding as she sat up.

“Good. Now go shower, and change into the outfit I leave for you on the bed.”

“Yes Master.”
-

A few moments later Alex walked in. He saw Natalie leaning back on the mattress. Smiling as she wore a matching pair of purple bra and panties with butterflies on them. Her tight brown body still looking immaculate. She also wore a denim jacket he left out for her.
“Master.” She said grinning.
http://cdn28.us1.fansshare.com/photogra ... 230044.jpg

“Come on Natalie.” Alex said, gesturing for Natalie to follow him. She nodded and did so. “You can speak a bit more freely right now.”

“Understood Master.” She replied as she followed Alex.

“So we’ve set up your routine that you will follow everyday. Especially on the days that I’m not her to enjoy your body.” Alex said looking over his shoulder and smiling. The teen girl smiled sheepishly and looked down blushing. “Do you remember it?”

“Yes Master. Make breakfast, you first and then you’ll decide what I can eat. Shower, likely with you. Run two to four miles around the estate, another hour of light workouts in your gym. Tan, study the socioeconomic and political situation in Dracon daily. Clean your home if needed. Come up with a list of punishment suggestions for you to inflict on me that night. Your slave remembers that you’ll make it worse if you feel like the suggestions are substantial enough.” Alex smiled.

“Good, very good my slave.” He said smiling. “I’m not overbearing. You can also enjoy the fruits of my home. When I give you permission of course.” He said as Natalie smiled. He firmly placed his hand around her waist. Not exactly like a lover, it was more dominating. He was leading her, not guiding her as he felt up her side. He lead her out to the outside porch that lead down to the field. There was a treeline about three hundred yards away across the field, a trail went through it to the beach.

Natalie smiled, the view was incredible. The past week had been a whirlwind. It was her who had insisted Alex treat her totally like a slave. But they way he acted now she barely remembered that. She had submitted totally. True to his word he had freed a number of slaves as a ‘sign of goodwill’ and she had called her parents a couple of times. With a script that her and Alex drew up.

He continued to lead her. She felt the sun on her skin as the wooden porch had fans spinning above them. Alex had enjoyed her body many times for the past week. Like everything else, she submitted to him totally, she actually enjoyed the rush, the knowledge that her body was his. She didn’t have to worry about controlling it, as it wasn’t truly her’s. And it was a small sacrifice, one girl to free well over a hundred slaves.

“I need to introduce you to a few people.” Alex said as his hand slid down to squeeze her rear. Natalie jumped slightly and looked at Alex.

“Like this! Master?” She said quickly. Alex smiled and gave her ass a firm smack.

“Yes, don’t worry about it.” He said as they walked around a corner. There three men stood around. They looked almost like safari tour guides if they had a more authoritarian uniform. They smiled as they saw Alex. They all looked around his age, and admittedly all looked fit and attractive.

“Alex!” One of them said smiling holding out his arms as he gave Alex a hug. He was clean shaven and had sandy blonde hair.

“Marcus!” Alex said pulling away from the hug. “Nice to see you after a month.”

He shrugged. “Was at your father’s estate.” He turned and looked at Natalie. He let out a whistle as he looked up and down her body. Natalie’s lips were straight as she looked at him plainly. “So, this is the property you were talking about.”

“Yes it is.” Alex said smiling.

“Though you were lying when you told us who it was.” Another man said. His hair was light brown, well groomed as well, fit, fairly attractive with a five o clock shadow.

“Would I ever lie to you Samson?”

“Yes.”

“About something as big as this?”

“Yes.”

“You act like I have before-”

“Yes.”

“Listen I’m sorry about that yacht, I thought for sure I was going to win that bet!”

“Uh huh.”

Alex shook his head and turned to Natalie. “Okay, Natalie, you can call me Alex for a moment. I’m sure you’re confused.”

“Just a bit.” Natalie said softly taking a breath. “Though not really. You said your father was sending about three dozen slaves to work the estate. Your modern technology means you dont need that many overseers per slave. And that’s the outfit they’re wearing, the outfit of a Dracon plantation overseer.”

“Smart.” The third man said. He had golden blonde hair that was cut short and looked lean and strong.

“I am an uncertified genius.” Natalie said quickly before turning back to Alex. “And I figure you want someone here to watch me when you’re gone. Is this smart though. You told them about me. What my position is exactly.”

“I did Nat.” Alex said smirking.

“Alex we both agree how screwed we are if that got out. The foreign policy issues from a mere rumor would be embarrassing for both sides and massive! Is this wise?”

“You have to understand Nat. Marcus, Samson, and Leo are my closest friends. You see here in Dracon there’s old money familes and new money families. All built on slaves of course. Old money still have the plantation and mines. With automation and the move towards more pleasure slaves some families became ‘new money’. Among both are the Overseer familes. Loyal families for generations who have become fairly wealthy in their own right. Not absurdly so like the large families that fight for the Archon spot. But they themselves have small plantations, some slaves, and plenty of cash.”

“Our families have helped out the Einnar estate for literal generations. We grew up together. Basically brothers. We’re not going to screw him over.” Marcus said smiling.

“And I mean, lets face it, just being able to watch you is a benefit.” Leo said smirking with crossed arms.

“Alex, I submitted to you. You own me but-”

Alex stepped closer to Natalie. “And since you’re my property I can share you with anyone I want. I wasn’t joking earlier about how many favors I could get from loaning you out.” He ran a hand up her side. “Listen, they’re just here to make sure everything runs slowly and make sure you stick to your tasks for the day.”

“And we’ll listen to his directives.” Marcus added.

Alex chuckled. “Listen Nat. I’ve established with them that they can see, and even touch, but they cant enter. Do you get what I mean by that?”

“Oh yeah. Trust me, after this week I do.” Natalie replied. “Though ‘penetrate’ is more blunt.” Alex chuckled.

“Maybe.” He said with a shrug. “But no less true. They agreed to those terms. So while you may get a swat from them you don’t have to worry about them taking liberties. Isn’t that right slave.”

Natalie placed her hands on her hips and gave the three men a look out of the corner of her eye. “Of course Master. My body is your property after all.”

“Good.” Alex said smiling. “Figured I would give them an award for agreeing to be your Overseers.” He winked at Natalie as she lowered her arms in surprised annoyance and gave him a look. “I’m sure you’ll be a good slave and be courteous to them.” He said as he grabbed Natalie by the shoulders and gave her a firm shove towards the three men.”

Marcus caught her. Putting his arms under hers and feeling up her stomach and breasts. “Oh my, you’re body is a immaculate as Alex claimed.”

“Ugh, mmff.” Natalie mumbled annoyed. “Yes my Master was telling the truth.” She said as Marcus sat down on the bench with Natalie in his lap. Natalie grimaced as he roughly groped her breasts through the fabric of her bra. She gasped as she felt a strong stinging pinch to her rear end.

“Oh wow, very firm, damn near perfect.” Samson said with a smirk. Leo walked over and looked at her legs, running a hand up and down them and Marcus’ hands slid down to her midriff that he started to harshly squeeze as well with very large hands.

“Legs are incredible. Tight, smooth, but also soft.”

“Her entire body is like that.” Marcus said as he gave Natalie’s stomach a painful squeeze. She grimaced and instinctively tried to stand. “Whoa whoa, where you going sweet slave.” He said with a chuckle. “You’re staying right here with your three overseers.” He said squeezing her stomach even harder.

“Man, beautiful as hell. Incredible body for a teen!" Leo said slapping her thigh harshly. “And Alex says she’s as smart as she brags about.”

“Oh yes, indeed, trust me.” Alex said with a chuckle. He turned away. “I’ll be back in an hour. Remember, you can touch, but no entering.” He said smirking. “You can take off her bra if you want but only pull down her panties if you want to make that sweet ass of her’s red.” He stopped and turned back to them. “Oh and if you want to tie her down to the bench she’s deathly ticklish.”

He smirked as he walked away and heard Natalie’s ticklish laughter start to roll across his mansion and fields
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hmmmm. A man that can go from cruel and sadistic to kind and considerate is a dangerous man indeed. Be interesting to se if his friends decide to test the boundaries of Alex's wording. I actually find Alex less cruel than doms in some other stories I read through. And for ALL that a man can do to a woman, from all the fiction I've read from both males and females, Natalie definitely has at LEAST one advantage - no family jewels lol. <shivers>
Hello there!

Other Work
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

These were both fantastic adds to a story that I have loved since the first post. Get job! Can’t wait to see what’s next.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Good story. a unique concept.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Back with a new chapter! I hope you all enjoy! Please feel free to comment :D
More worldbuilding than bondage here, but hope you all enjoy it
-

The brown skinned girl was nervous as she walked into the large and spacious room that overlooked a cliffside. There were a good number of people there. Mostly well dressed, fit, and spoke in Draconian accents. Their heads often turned when they saw her. She turned to the man next to her, standing on her toes to whisper into his ear. “I think some people have taken notice of me Master.” She said softly.

The man turned to look at her, smirking as she said that. “Well you do look ravishing.” He said to her before leaning down to whisper into her ear now. “Slave.” Natalie blushed as he said this, subduing an urge to shudder. “Just call me Alex for the party though, have to be careful.” He looked at her with his icy blue eyes. “Right Natalie?”

“Of course, Alex.” She said, running her hands along the black dress that clung to her figure.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... frhq0k.jpg

Alex shrugged. “Besides, you are the first daughter after all.” He said with a smile. “Considering all that's happened recently, not surprising that your apparence here would turn heads.” Natalie nodded again. She had been in Dracon with Alex for almost six months now. Six months as his slave; legally, but ironically unofficially. To the outside world she was a 'goodwill ambassador' who was encouraging reform and even abolitionism in the wealthy pariah state.

Looking around she was relieved. “I dont see to many slave girls. That's a relief.” She muttered, rubbing her bare arms. Alex gave her waist a slight squeeze, making her wince. Her dress wasn't very long, but it covered her midsection fully and much of her thighs. Her belly was red and stung even as she walked due to the abuse that Alex happily dished out onto it. And her thighs even had some whip marks. The squeeze made her wince.

“I spoke with Chainhill before I came. The guests might be a bit annoyed that there are only four slave girls in lingerie walking around with drinks, but while we are not full on political allies him and my family, well we get along.”

Natalie nodded. “Isnt he one of the leaders of the Freeholders party? Surprising, his family is old money.”

Alex chuckled and looked at Natalie. “The Upper Chamber are all people with lots of money, old and new. Very few exceptions. Still, the freeholders are a massive voting bloc, one that his family have worked with for years.” He said, speaking about the professional middle class of Dracon society. “His interests are the economic interests of the Freehold. And we can not get any legislation passed without them.”

Natalie nodded. She had studied Draconian politics in her time in Dracon. Alex made the brown skinned beauty study at least an hour or two a day. Having a genius level intellect also helped. “I know the term for the 'Loyalist' party changes depending on the Archon, but your father's loyalists are the Pragmatists. They seem to align with the Freeholders often.” She muttered.

“Yes.” Alex replied. “The Freeholders are most concerned with economics, and until recently thats where the Pragmatists were also focused. Then an entire academy of girls goes missing in your country and well.” He shook his head. “Now we have to be more pragmatic with foreign policy.” He said as they walked in. Natalie nodded. The Daphne Alba kidnapping is what caused the meeting between her father and Alex's. The empathetic teen felt her stomach stir slightly as she saw two of the slave girls, shackled and carrying drinks around the party. Nonchalantly groped, no response, even in their eyes as this occurred. “Damn.” Alex muttered.

“What?” Natalie replied.

“Remember how I told you to basically just stay with me most of the time we're here?” Alex said. Natalie nodded. “One of the main reasons I said that is here, stay well away from him.” He said nodding towards a man. Handsome, he reminded her a bit of Alex. He looked a bit older than him, but was still a young man. He also held a leash, a very short leash. “Brought his own slave as well. While not rare for formal parties such as this Chainhill had suggested in his invitations to leave our property at home.” Alex muttered. A air of distaste for the brashness to Draconian etiquette was on his tongue.

Natalie looked at the man. “He looks familiar. “Augustus Rhonan.” She said, the information coming back to her. “Recently appointed head of the Internal Trade and Dominance Committee.” She muttered; that committee was what her father would call a department. Though one that wasn't under the Archon's control. It oversaw the internal slave trade within Dracon, as well as likely having a hand within the blackmarket if it wasn't for the Archon agreeing with her father to crack down on it. “A rising young star in the Nationalist party right?” She asked turning back to Alex.

He almost sneered. “Nationalist? Yeah that's their name. But everyone calls them the 'Hardliners'.” He said, with slight anger in his voice. “Dont get around him alone. The Hardliners dont like my family.”

Natalie had to hold back a giggle. “That is well known.” She said, rubbing her wrists and the faintest of marks, glad that the creams and oils that Alex used had made them fade. The slave girl that was with Augustus wasn't so lucky. Her wrists and ankles were shackled. A collar around her throat. The poor girl looked around Natalie's age. Maybe a tad older, but Natalie wasn't sure if that was the case or if it was the fact that Augustus made his slave wear what looked to be a combination of a secretary's business attire and lingerie. “The 'Hardliners' and Traditionalists often go against your father.” She said to Alex.

Alex nodded. “Yeah, they agree on a lot of things when it comes to the slave trade. However the Traditionalists are more willing to budge on issues such as the blackmarket. But they wont allow us to touch any of the domestic traditions we have.”

“I read that there was an argument between the leaders of those two groups recently.” Natalie muttered.

Alex did laugh at that. As they stood in the corner of the room, Alex's body language making it clear he didn't want to be approached yet. “Yes there was a bit of a flare up. Hardliners want to protect all of Dracon slavery. Even the blackmarket; stubbornly the blackmarket.” He said shaking his head. “Blackmarket is the importing of at most ten-thousand foreigners as slaves every year.”

“At-most.” Natalie said taken aback. She paused. “Sorry; sir.”

Alex smirked at her. “You'll learn about that tone later.” He said, and Natalie knew what he meant. “I'm not saying that's acceptable, but thats the blackmarket at its high tide. And for all your western media using us as convenient scapegoats and movie bad guys you have to realize stuff like the Daphne Alba raid is incredibly rare. Usually if you combine all the kidnapped slaves from America, Canada, Europa, and Australia the totally is in the hundreds each year, not thousands, a single thousand if our slavers are profitable. The overwhelming majority of the black market is foreigners from countries with extreme poverty where getting people for the blackmarket is not that hard at all. And some governments even condone it.”

Natalie paused. “Can I be blunt for two seconds.”

Alex thought for a moment, and nodded.

“That makes it okay then?”

Alex hid a smirk. “No. And actually I had half a mind to call out your media during our little stay in America about how they were concerned about three-hundred girls from America, but rarely spoke about hundreds of girls from poor Indian villages or war torn areas of the middle east and Africa.”

Natalie didn't reply immediately. “That; isn't a bad point. Sir.”

Alex did smirk now. “Dont worry Natalie, our minds are numb to horrors in those areas of the world. Three hundred all-American girls kidnapped from an academy in a single day? Disappeared into a horror story for a life as a sex slave in Dracon? Understandable your nation would be outraged.” Natalie was silent for a moment. “But we got distracted. My point was that while the Hardliners are very pro-slavery in whatever form, they're almost aligned with the 'Youths' when it comes to sexism in Dracon.” He paused. “That's an exaggeration, they're still plenty sexist, but so is Dracon. You told me a couple of weeks ago its like being in the 1950s over here if you're a wife, and that's not wrong now that I looked into it. Traditionalists like it that way, hell if there was ever an expansion of slavery they would look at each other's daughters first and foremost. The Hardliners wouldn't hate that idea, but they also respect women who prove themselves, and some of their leaders are women. Traditionalists hate that almost as much as Hardliners hate the idea of closing down the blackmarket.”

“How classy of them.” Natalie muttered. Alex shrugged. “So the Pragmatists, Freeholders, Traditionalists, and Hardliners. Oh and the Youths, which back your father possibly even more than the Loyal Pragmatists.”

He held up a hand. “On some issues.” He muttered. “Closest thing you'll get to. Whats the group in America? Hippies?”

Natalie gave him a look. “Been reading to much about the 1950s and 60s if thats the analogy you come up with.” She said, Alex gave her a genuine grin. “Still that's five, when I look at a chart of your lower house there's six colors.”

Alex almost laughed. “Well there's a party called the 'Domination' party that holds two seats there.” He said shaking his head. “They make the Hardliners and Traditionalists seems subtle in their vices. Domination party on one hand would love to enslave every beauty on the planet and put the Dracon flag over every mine and other resource. All the while would also settle for making every woman who's actually free in Dracon just another piece of merchandise.” He paused for a moment. “Not ones for protests or speeches either. At least the ones they disagree with.”

Natalie nodded. “When my father was running he had to spend more time beating down the far right members of his party than he had to spend arguing against his opponent in the actual election.”

“Yeah I think our fathers, for all the animosity, found a bit of common ground in that regard.” Alex said looking back over, the look on his face souring. “Well, here comes Rohan, even though Im standing near the doorway damn near at attention. Etiquette is not something he cares about.”

Natalie paused, spotting Augustus Rohan walking over to them. His slave girl on the very short leash. Natalie winced, the poor girl's belly very well could have been redder as her's. Her thighs certainly were. Too Natalie's surprise the girl looked- latina? “Ah, if its not the Archon's son and his American Mis- Goodwill Ambassador.” He said, a smile on his handsome face.

“You really think you can say whatever is on your mind don't you gatmoroon?” Alex replied, placing his hands into his pockets.

Augustus smiled at him. “My, such language from the Archon's son.” He muttered back. He looked at Natalie, his eyes slowly ran up and down the teen's figure. “You're even more beautiful in person. Such a lovely first daughter.” He said, obviously undressing her with the eyes. “Of course, I know ways to make you look even more beautiful.” He said, giving the leash the slightest of tugs to make the poor girl lean forward.

Natalie took a breath. “For diplomacy's sake I'll-”

Alex held up his hand. “You can't be this arrogant of a fool Augustus.” He muttered back sharply.

Augustus just gave an innocent expression. “Come now Alex, you know that in Dracon that's just a way to compliment a young woman on her beauty. And my, you did rob the cradle didn't you?” He paused. “Oh wait, I don't think I can say that when the person I'm saying it too is so young and only has any position of his due to his father.”

Alex's hands became clenched in his pocket's. “Where do I begin on that statement? The fact that you're insulting the age of someone who will likely be accepted into Yale?” He said looking over his shoulder at Natalie with silent pride. “Or the fact that you insult me for nepotism.” Alex leaned forward. “Should we take a look at your father and grandvater?”

Augustus shrugged. “You shouldn't allow yourself to be so thinskinned Mr. Einaar. Besides, you're mad at my comments about Natalie, but I've heard some very reliable stories, from multiple sources. What did you offer her? The freedom of five slaves just to look at her in bed or something?” His look turned towards Natalie, who's eyes had gone wide for a moment but quickly went back to normal. Still, Augustus noticed something else. “Ah, from the blush on those brown cheeks I have to wonder miss Natalie, did Alex keep his promise?”

“Enough.” Alex stated firmly.

Augustus just smiled at both of them. “The Archon's son; yet you still haven't even begun to form your information ring? I had information on the upper chamber when I was barely into secondary school.” He looked over his shoulder. “Anyways, hope you'd like to meet my slave, her name is Arianna. Very skilled, in many ways.” He paused and gave her leash another tug. “Not only are her screams as sweet as her body, but after a bit of training I found she makes a fine Secretary.” He grinned. “Besides, who else to better help my offer when it comes to slave auctions and transfers than one with such pristine first hand experience!”

“You're such a savant at job creation like the rest of your hardliner group, well done.” Alex replied. “If only the rest of the parties abandoned worrying about things like the economy and foreign affairs like your party so often does.”

“Such arrogance from a supposed Prag-”

“Gentlemen!” A voice called out. Natalie looked to the left and saw an older gentleman approach. He had a bit of a silver fox to him, as he looked fit even as his hair was largely gray, though well trimmed. “I hope you find my party well. An honor to have a Rohan and Einaar here this evening!” He said with a smile.

Alex nodded. “Mister Chainhill, an honor, thank you for the invitation.” He said reaching out and shaking the older gentleman's hand.

The man nodded. “Of course, thank you for coming! And I'm glad to see you two engaging in dialogue! I must say I hate when they say we can not be civil and talk calmly when not in the halls of the chambers.” Chainhill said with a smile as he looked at the younger men in front of him and the brown beauty each of them had at their side.

Augustus nodded. “Of course. And your party has been a pleasure so far. I hope to enjoy it more.” Augustus said with a smile.

Chainhill nodded. “No doubt you will. We have some fine seafood being prepared, and if I remember right that is your dining of choice?” Augustus nodded. “Good.” He turned to Alex. “I hope we can talk soon. Please, enjoy this get together, we will talk no doubt.” Chainhill said with a smile. “First Daughter.” He said, nodding and holding out his hand. Natalie shook it, both liking the air of professionalism with which he spoke but also almost shivering a bit from the look in his eye.

“We'll speak soon Chainhill. It looks lovely tonight thank you.” He said, as he guided Natalie away with a hand on her waist. “Chainhill is a very powerful member of the Upper Chamber as you've likely gathered in your studies. Even Augustus won't act like a manchild around him.”

“Wow, that is real power.” Natalie said with some flare.

Alex chuckled. Leading Natalie over to get some food before a voice called out. “Is that the Archon's son?” Natalie paused, the woman spoke with an American accent surprisingly enough. She seemed to be in her forties, though didn't show it too much. Her legs were open, and a slavegirl of her own was on her knees, ankles shackled, her wrists as well behind her back, as a ring gag filled mouth worked on the woman underneath the table. The woman had a look of bliss on her face as she pushed the slave away. “Tom, clean her up please once you're done with her throat.”

She walked over to them as a blonde haired man smiled. Grabbing the leash and pulling the slave girl between his legs. “I recognize you.” Alex said. “Julie correct?”

The woman smiled. “Yes. A pleasure.” She said with a smile. “Just got back to Dracon. Assisted in. Well a thorn that even your father had to recognize needed to be pulled out for the sake of some people's sanity.”

“I see.” Alex muttered darkly.

Julie turned to Natalie. “And I recognize this face.” She said with a smile. “Natalie right? Beautiful, absolutely stunning.” She said. “Love the dress, does amazing work with your figure.”

“Thanks.” Natalie muttered.

Julie smiled. “Heard you were spending sometime in Dracon. You are beautiful.” She muttered, making Natalie blush uncomfortably. “Hope you dont mind but I voted against your father during the primaries.” She said playfully patting Natalie's arm.

Natalie was confused. “You voted? In America?”

Julie just returned a wide grin. “Lets just say I sought out to prove my use. Dracon deemed me worthy of citizenship; the boons to my life have been-” She looked over her shoulder at her slave which was now being used by her husband. “-exquisite.”

Alex leaned down to whisper into Natalie's ear. “Don't ask about her.” He said, before looking at Julie. “Yes, I hear you have a very beautiful slave yourself.” He said dryly. “And that you're a very stern Master.”

Julie gave him a knowing look. “Well, you know about sparing the rod.” She paused. “I've found that she performs quite well when given out. Tell me if you ever want to try her. When I'm out of the country usually Alridge is looking after her, he adores torturing her; but he would also happily share with you. It would be an honor to have my Marisa whipped and ravage by you. Its what her body is good for. Now.”

Natalie felt a sense of dread the longer she heard Julie speak. As though there was a story she did not know but would sicken her if she did.

Alex gave her a polite smile. “I thank you for your generous offer. From what I hear your explanations of how exquisite she is are completely true. Still, considering my company let us talk about your other concerns you may have.” He said with a smile towards her.

Julie looked at Natalie and laughed. “Ah, being polite to your guest of honor huh? And here I was hoping you had enslaved her.” She said bluntly as Natalie just stared at her. “She clearly has the body for it, not to mention a haughtiness that needs breaking.”

Natalie's mouth partially dropped. “Excuse me. But you don't even know me Miss Julie.” She said. “Yet you act like an expert on me.”

“Sweetheart I raised a girl like you for over a decade and a half.” She spoke with a smile and an arrogant voice that seemed lighter than air. “Trust me I know good slave material when I see it.” She reached out and poked Natalie in the midriff, making her wince and back up. She paused. “Interesting. Firm midsection thats flat, yet soft to the touch, and her reaction.” She looked at Alex. “She must have a sensitive belly to react like that.”

Alex opened his mouth. “Yes maybe she-”

“See a reaction like that from my slave often times. You need to have fun with that belly Alex.” She paused as she looked Natalie up and down before looking at Alex. “If you haven't already of course.”

Alex bit his tounge. “I don't intend to start a war.” He said with a playful chuckle.

Julie rolled her eyes. “Dont have to do anything drastic. Two young people such as yourself. My Marisa was around your age when she was put into her proper place.” Natalie's stomach dropped as she observed the back of the bobbing head of her slave. Starting to piece it together. “Its only natural to try new things, to take risks. Wars shouldn't start over foreplay.” She said with a smile.

Alex took Natalie's hand. “Was a pleasure seeing you.” He said with a smile as he started leading Natalie away. “Hope to see you again some day.”

Julie smiled as they started walking away. “Please, bring her over to my Estate sometime.” She said. “Let me show you Marisa and how I can help you with her. I won't tell anyone what I observed here if you do.”

Alex paused, dropping Natalie's hand as he spun on his heel. “Is that a threat?” He whispered to her.

Julie smiled at him, her eyes predatory. “In a crowded party such as this? Nonsense.” She paused. “I just want to help you put her into her proper station.” She paused. “When I made Draconian contacts I fantasized for so long about putting my sweet Marisa into her proper place. We're not different, I see what you want; you might already have it. Let me help you secure her into a mental state.”

“Enough.” Alex muttered.

Julie held up a hand. “Just one more thing, then I am done Mr. Einnaar.” She said with a smile. “My Marisa broke easily from the pain. But the mental aspect? Oh getting her to admit to being a slave was easy. I whipped her every day, me and my husband, my dear friend Alridge as well, we all used her every day. She sputtered and pleaded and sobbed for the first month at my estate. Yet she just thought she was a free girl who had been forced into slavery.” Julie paused smiling. “The mental part, the part where she realizes that no, she was just a slave that I had been allowing to exist and pretend to be a free girl. That her brains, beauty, kindness, everything was something to be owned. Her pain to provide others pleasure and that was her proper place in life. That took time. And I can tell from her that she might enjoy you but she doesn't fully comprehend that you own everything about her. Not just her body, but her mind and soul. I'm happy to help with that.”

Alex looked at her as Julie looked over her shoulder at her slave-daughter. She had a look of love in her eyes, but not love that anyone would have placed upon them. Yet a voice in Alex's head was placed. Natalie went along with him, the pain, the sex, the orders. Still though, that was her body. Her mind was brilliant, and still one that was largely independent no matter how faithfully she listened to her new Owner's orders. Her soul? Her soul was still her own. “We can chat again.” Alex muttered walking away. “For now I have matters to attend to.” He said sternly. “Enjoy the party.”
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

More lore is a very welcome addition!
Great chapter.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic