Straws, Sticks, and Bricks (M/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Straws, Sticks, and Bricks (M/MM)

Post by bigsmile21 »

Sunday:

He was checking the news but so far nothing reported a missing college student. He smiled a huge, toothy grin, then changed the TV input to show a live feed of Lyle. From here in the living room, there was no sound coming from that room in the basement. He had the little guy right where he wanted him. This was the second night since nabbing Lyle on his evening walk home. Now Lyle was strapped to a table, hands and feet spread wide, and feet bared for the tickle torment BB had down to a science.

“Pwhnmh stph!” Lyle shouted from under the socks tied in his mouth, his own white socks he’d been walking a day ago. BB turned the volume up just a little bit more. Lyle’s soles had small brushes moving up and down on his feet. They moved up and down continuously, relentlessly brushing against his feet as he pulled as much as the leather straps allowed, which wasn’t much. The machine moving the brushes was simple but did the job well: the motor moved metal arms up and down, each with brushes taped to their ends, and BB could change the speed anywhere from “Tortoise” to “Hare”. Right now Lyle was struggling against a speed somewhere in the middle.

The guy was small, even for a college student, but with a little bit of weight. Maybe that’s why he’d been jogging nonstop. Maybe the “Freshman 15” had packed on some extra pounds the guy was working off. His backpack revealed three intro course level books, so likely a freshman. BB had chucked Lyle’s phone in a parking lot on the opposite side of town before heading home with his prey. Had he covered all his tracks? He wasn’t sure, and the uncertainty had him on edge and excited. This was BB’s first time “hunting”. He’d seen Lyle jogging through the college town several nights this month. So far, he’d kept Lyle blindfolded and gagged. The gag came off a few times to get him to drink protein shakes. BB turned up the volume one more notch.

Monday:

BB was rewatching the news video. The interviewer was talking to students about their missing classmate. The “exclusive” was a thirty second clip with the missing student’s brother: a senior named Walter (Wally) Redmond. Wally was talking about the last time he’d seen Lyle, and he wished his brother would come home safely. The interviewer tried to ask whether Wally thought his brother was kidnapped or run off, was there a family history of depression, and more questions but Wally cut them off and the interview ended. The guy looked a foot taller than Lyle, obviously worked out, had a scruff of hair on his chin and a trendy buzzcut. BB had found his next prey.

Tuesday:

“Lff mh gh!” Wally yelled. Like his brother he was bound to a table, but this time face-down. He pulled at leather straps and BB had to chain down Wally’s arms and behind his legs to keep him on the table. Wally wore a leather hood which went all the way over his head, two nose holes his only opening. His mouth was stuffed with a large leather gag, pressed into his mouth by the hood.

Wally’s feet were exposed and like his brother being tormented by a machine. But BB prided himself on variety. The machine had long arms which pulled wooden reeds back a few inches and then snapped them forward. The pacing was currently set to swat both feet every ten seconds. BB could change the settings to alternate between feet, and he’d play with that and different speeds later. For now, he enjoyed flipping between TV channels for Lyle and for Wally.

Two loud knocks at the door made BB’s heart jump in his chest. He scrambled to mute the TV and then decided to just turn it off altogether. He paused, listening. Another two knocks, this time a little bit harder. He moved to the door and opened it to see a pair of police officers.

“Excuse me, sir” the one of the left said, “we’re asking you and your neighbors if you’ve seen these young men.” He held up two photos, one of Lyle and one of Wally. Both photos showed them smiling. Lyle, he knew, was still smiling alright, thanks to the tickling machine. Wally was another story, his face probably scrunch as he braced for swat after swat.

“Sorry, officers. Haven’t seen them.” BB replied. As the officer on the left turned to go, the officer on the right stood there. BB held his breath. In his head he wondered if he’d been caught somehow, had this man head the laughs and yells from over the TV through the door before knocking.

“Have a nice evening” the officer on the right finally said. He turned to join his partner down the street. BB nodded, and slowly closed the door. He breathed and he huffed for a full minute until finally getting his heart to calm down. He didn’t turn on the TV the rest of the night, but an hour after the officers left he did visit the basement.

Wednesday:

BB stirred awake. His head ached and he moved to rub his eyes. He stopped, something holding his arms out above his head. He opened his eyes and saw darkness. He raised his head, but only got a little movement before a strap across his forehead stopped him. ‘No’, he thought. ‘No, no, no!’

A whack against his right foot grabbed his attention. Then a whack against his left foot, followed by methodical strikes back and forth, alternating each foot, and each strike three seconds apart. He pulled with his arms, and leather cuffs kept them above his head. His hands were trapped in a fist shape, wrapped in what felt like duct tape. That was new, something he’d not thought to do to Lyle or to Wally. His feet were similarly stretched out and strapped down, though without the duct tape. Right now the switching was annoying but in a few minutes it would turn uncomfortable. After later it would be unbearable.

There was something in his mouth, he guessed the large leather gag he’d been using on Wally. BB only owned the one gag. But his mouth felt extra stuffed and dry, and after a few moments he realized that socks were pressed into his cheeks. Lyle’s, socks, or maybe his own? He pulled and grunted under the gag. After a few minutes the swatting against his feet caused him to yelp. He heard a new noise from somewhere in the room: someone chuckling.

“Feels bad, don’t it?” a low voice said. “But you have a long way to go before you get to understanding what you did. And a hell of a longer way to go before you even get to think about being
‘sorry’.” The swatting against his feet stopped and BB breathed in and out as much as he could through his nose. The leather hood blocked his sight and muffled some of the sound, but he could hear the machine whirring to a complete stop.

“What do you think, boys?” the low voice asked. BB stirred, not knowing anyone else was in the room. He waited to hear others talk, but all he heard was a phone text chime. “Doesn’t look good, Mr. Wolfram. Wally says he can’t hear you on the TV, so I should turn up the speed on that little machine you’ve got under your table. And Lyle’s in no rush to switch over to the brushes.” The machine whirred up and soon BB felt the swats against his soles again, this time at a quicker pace. He tried moving his feet to the left or right, but there was hardly any give in the restraints.

“Not good, lying to a police officer. Even worse, stealing family from one. Makes things personal.” The man paused, and BB strained to stay focused on the conversation with the persistent whacks against his soles. “You opened the door yesterday with eyes wide as a deer. And with the door wide enough for me to spot Lyle’s backpack on your couch.” BB stopped moving, shocked. The officer on the right, he knew this guy. And somehow he’d knocked out BB and put him in Wally’s place. “Now that my little brothers are safe, I’m going to keep you down here in this nice, quiet, bricked up basement and make sure you get yours.”
:)21
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Absolutely a wonderful and sexy retelling of a classic tale! Love it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Very creative little story! Really enjoyed it!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Really lovely story!

Lyle and Wally's predicaments were hot and I liked that they had a chance to take revenge from their kidnapper. As much as BB deserved his ironic end, he was a great narrator to follow the story through. Well done!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Great short story. Is it too much to want a continuation? ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice take on "I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!" :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sounds like BB messed with the wrong family. That bastinado machine sounds like pure hell.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

He easily could've found some guys who'd PAY him for that sort of treatment, but BB had to go the non-consensual route. He's now getting his well-deserved payback.

Excellent little tale. Thanks for posting!
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by bigsmile21 »

Greatly appreciate the feedback, all! Especially from you who post stories frequently.
:)21
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic