The Sorceress Has Fun with us (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Sorceress Has Fun with us (F/FM)

Post by GaggedSwitch »

Let me tell you all about our little experience with the sorceress.

She walked in, her eyes gleaming with mischief. 'Hello, my playthings. Are you ready to have some fun?' she purred, her voice laced with amusement. I was already getting aroused, and I could tell my fellow captive was too.

She began by caressing my cheek with her long, slender fingers, and then slowly traced her way down my body. 'Mmm, you're so responsive,' she cooed as she reached my chest. 'I think I'll have some fun with you first.' And with that, she cast a spell that tied me up and gagged me.

I struggled against the ropes, but they held firm. The sorceress chuckled at my futile efforts. 'Don't worry, my dear. I won't hurt you. I just want to play with you.'

And play with me she did. She ran her hands all over my body, teasing and tantalizing me until I was begging for release. But she wasn't done yet. She brought out her magic wand and started to cast a spell on me. At first, it was just a tingle, but then it grew stronger and stronger until I was writhing in pleasure.

'Oh, you like that, don't you?' she smirked. 'But I think it's time to share the fun with your friend.' And with that, she turned her attention to my fellow captive. I watched as she tied him up and cast the same spell on him.

The two of us were now writhing and moaning in pleasure, our bodies completely at the mercy of the sorceress. And yet, even as she toyed with us, I couldn't help but feel a strange affection for her. She was cruel and dominant, but there was also a loving tenderness to her that drew me in.

As the night wore on, the three of us explored each other's bodies in ways I never thought possible. The sorceress showed us pleasures we had never experienced before, and we surrendered ourselves completely to her whims. It was an experience I will never forget.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Welcome to the board! I like this short story!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic