Pay-at-the-Pump Problems Lead to a New Bondage Playmate (F/M, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pay-at-the-Pump Problems Lead to a New Bondage Playmate (F/M, M/F)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It was early, probably an hour or more earlier than I would normally have been headed to work, but with a few important meetings, I wanted to get an early start on everything.

I needed gas, but as I was about to pull into my usual station, it was incredibly busy, crowded with construction trucks waiting to get to the pumps, so I kept on driving, deciding to hit a less busy station along the way. Finding one, I pulled in.

When I went to insert my card, the pump gave an error message saying to pay inside when complete. Not worrying about it, I went ahead and started filling my truck.

“And of course, they still haven’t fixed these pumps yet.” A female voice said.

I turned and smiled seeing an attractive businesswoman removing her card and beginning to start fueling her SUV.

“Chronic problem with these?” I asked.

Just as she was about to reply, there was a flash of lightening and almost instantaneous deafening clap of thunder followed by
the start of a torrential downpour.

She laughed, “Way to frequent.” almost having to yell over the noise of the pouring rain.

Now finished fueling, we had to wait out the downpour, giving us the chance to chat a bit before heading inside to pay.

Jennifer was in her early 30s, still maintaining a slim, athletic build. She was 5’2”, had long jet black hair, a fair complexion, brown eyes, perky chest, and a seductive smile. She was wearing a white dress shirt under a dark gray business jacket with gray dress pants, taupe pantyhose and gray 3” heels.

“Nice cuff key.” I complimented, seeing the distinctive small silver key attached to her key ring with what I assumed were a few house keys and her SUV key fob in her hand. “You have the cuffs to go with it.” I flirted.

“Of course! A few pair in fact.” Jennifer replied, giving me a sly grin, “You have a sharp eye for such things it seems. But I rarely use them.”

“Well that’s tragic, why not?” I flirtatiously questioned.

With a smile, seeming to enjoy where our conversation had quickly gone, “I prefer to tie someone up instead. It’s far more sensual to slowly tie them… taking my time… letting them enjoy each snug wrap of the rope, the increasing loss of control with each tightly cinched knot until they are ALL MINE. I keep the cuffs around for those times when I’m in a REALLY kinky mood.. or the guy can’t manage to keep me tied down.”

“Very nice! I like that. It’s rare to meet a woman who knows her knots, much less how to use them.” I complimented. “Sounds like a bit of a challenge, keeping you tied down that is. Usually some good tying and A LOT of distraction will keep a woman squirming in the ropes ALL night.”

“Why thank you.” Jennifer replied, “And this coming from a man who must be well versed in such things as well.”

“Of course.” I said with a grin as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my keys, showing her the handcuff key among them.

“You ever get the opportunity to enjoy your time in the ropes as well? Or do you prefer to always do the tying?” I eagerly questioned.

Seductively staring into my eyes, “I like to switch things up, depending on my mood of course… men… women… being bound and gaged myself… completely restraining and dominating someone as my personal sexual slave. You just never know where the mood will take you.”

The torrential downpour continued as our conversation progressed.

“So do YOU have the cuffs to go with YOUR key?” Jennifer asked, turning the question back on me, as she held her wrists behind her back waiting for my response.

“I think you would be impressed with my collection.” I confidently answered. “It’s good to be prepared. But ultimately, like you, I also prefer to tie someone up. More often than not, I’m the one in cuffs because whomever I’m with can’t seem to tie, so when it’s my turn, I end up in the cuffs instead of ropes.”

“Now that’s tragic! Everyone deserves to be tied up.” Jennifer flirted. “You’ve never been tied up to the point you couldn’t get free?”

“I have a few times. Once I ended up stuck to the bed, arms apart and tied to the headboard rails with silk scarves. She had pulled the knots so tight, she couldn’t get them untied and had to eventually cut the scarves to let me out. I had the same thing happen another time, but with my wrists crossed and tied together above my head and to the headboard with a silk scarf and pair of her pantyhose. Once again, I had to be cut free. I don’t seem to have a good track record with getting out of scarves or nylons.”

“Now that would have been fun to see!” Jennifer flirted, seeming to enjoy my bondage stories, “I love seeing a big guy tied down and stuck there.”

Another loud clad of thunder disrupted our conversation.

“As for ropes, I’ve been tied a number of times, but usually get out rather quickly. There were a few times that she had used long ropes, so there was a lot to get out of, but I ultimately did fairly easily.”

“Mmmm, so you like to try and get free once you're tied?” Jennifer probed.

“Makes it a challenge for you to do an effective tying job on me, IF you really want to keep me tied that is. Besides, I enjoy the rush of being stuck and trying to get myself out.” I explained.

“I love watching a guy squirm in my ropes.” Jennifer flirted. “It’s one of my biggest turn-ons. NO ONE gets out of my tying.”

“So how hard is it to seduce YOU into the ropes?” Jennifer questioned, looking me up and down with a smile and giving a playful tug at my necktie. “You strike me as a guy who likes to take control and do the tying.”

“You are right, I usually do the tying, but enjoy switching things up. Maybe a sexy little outfit would ‘convince’ me to cooperate. Definitely wearing some nice nylon stockings or pantyhose will ALWAYS work, they are a huge turn-on for me. Having a few coils of rope in each hand and taking the initiative to just start tying me up would probably get you my full cooperation… at least until you’re done tying. Then we’ll see how effective your tying and distracting skills are keeping me that way.”

“Doesn’t sound too challenging.” Jennifer teased, pulling up her pant leg a bit and lifting her foot out off her 3” heel as she playfully wiggled her red painted toes to show off her taupe pantyhose under her dress pants. “The REAL challenge would be YOU getting your cocky ass out of MY tying.”

“I’m always up for a good challenge, the kinkier the better!” I confidently replied. “Besides, I’ve always loved letting the woman tie me up first to start the fun. I love being tied and blindfolded as she leaves me there to try and work myself free while she slips into something sexy for me or teases me so I’m all worked up by time I get loose to turn the ropes on her.”

“That would be so hot! Seduce you into my ropes, blindfold you and find something sexy to drive you crazy in. I KNOW you would like my surprises when I removed your blindfold.”

“You look great in those pantyhose, wish I could see more.” I completed. “You’re half way there to seducing me already! Now all you need is some ropes.”

Another flash of lightening and clap of thunder again disrupted our conversation as Jennifer pulled up both her pant lags a bit and laughed, “This better?” She flirted as I stared down at her in the sheer nylons. “I knew I should have worn the short little skirt instead of pants today.”

“It’s a good start. That would probably get YOU tied up, but still no ropes??” I taunted.

Opening the back seat door of my truck as we stood beside it, I flipped up the seat and opened the storage compartment under it. Tucked away with my spare trailer hitch and some ratchet straps were a few packages on braided white nylon rope, one 100’ pack of thinner 3/16” stuff and one 100’ pack of thicker 1/4” rope. There were also some shorter pieces of 1/4” rope coiled up and tossed in as well.

“Impressive!” Jennifer praised with a grin. “I would love to see how those look on you.”

Leading me back to her SUV, Jennifer sat in the driver’s seat, slipping her heels off, showing off her cute little feet in the sheer nylons as she smiled, extending a leg and poking at me with her silky foot.

“I think you like these nylons.” She flirted.

“I do! They would look great with some ropes around them.”

She opened the center counsel in the vehicle, pulling out a few pair of nice nylon knee high stockings (still new in their packages - one dark tan, one black).

Giving me a smile, Jennifer pulled her dress pants just above her knees and caressed her hand up her toned leg. “See… REAL nylons, not just knee highs. Seduced into my ropes yet?” She flirted, extending her leg out again and rubbing her silky foot along my leg as I stood beside the open SUV door.

“Almost!” I replied as I reached down, grasping her ankle and giving a playful squeeze around it and holding on, then caressing my hand over her silky foot.

Her eyes lit up and she grinned as my hand squeezed around her ankle.

Opening her glove box, she pulled out a sheer pair of black pantyhose, also still in their package, “Just in case they get a run, it’s always good to have a spare pair handy.” She flirted, “For work OR play!”

“Very sexy!” I complimented, “But no ropes? You planning on tying me up with nylons?” I teased.

Her smile widened, “Now THAT would be kinky! I think you would actually like that, as long as I still wore a pair for you as well.”

Returning her smile, “I would. That would make for quite a fun evening. You watching me easily escape then turning the ropes AND nylons on you. Then letting you spend hours tied as I ‘distracted’ your escape efforts.”

“I think you would be impressed - and VERY stuck, but it seems I’ll need to show you first hand.” She offered.

“I’m game!” I replied, holding my hands out, extending them toward her as her eyes lit up.

“What did you have in mind?” I flirted, excitedly waiting to see what she would propose.

“Hmmmm, I like this!” She said, picking up the black knee highs and taking them out of their package and playing with them.

“First, we come to an understanding that if you are unable to get free, and I release you, I get to tie you right back up again if I wish… or surrender control to you and let you do as you like with me. Same goes for you tying me. One of us retains control until the other gets themself free or surrenders it.”

“I like that, creates a little pressure to make sure you do an outstanding job tying me.” I agreed.

“Good! Now I can start trouble by tying and blindfolding you while I come up with some surprise I KNOW you will love, then still be able to tie you again however I like.”

“Gets me hard just thinking about it.” I flirted.

Jennifer extended her leg and brushed her silky foot against my groin, “OMG! You are HARD. I like that!”

“You can rub those silky feet on me ANYTIME you want to.”

“REALLY… I might have to give you a foot job then.” Jennifer offered with a very naughty grin as she extended her foot again, pressing her toes against the bulge in my pants.

“Maybe I’ll start by tying your wrists behind you, get those pants off and out of my way, sit you on the couch, tie your ankles to keep you from running off, then blindfold you as I get things ready.”

“Pull those knots tight!” I flirted.

“You can sit and ponder ALL the kinky things I’m going to do to you as you TRY and get yourself free.”

“Promises, promises.” I teased.

“Maybe when I return, I’ll finish your foot job before letting you see my surprises.” Jennifer teased, again extending her leg and rubbing her toes along my hard shaft. “And that IS a promise.”

Twisting the black knee highs a few times around her wrists, “You play nice and I’ll let you do ANYTHING you want… ANYTHING…”

Closing the door, Jennifer gave a tug at my tie as I leaned in, then smiled and brought my hands together, crossing my wrists. She gave me a big grin, stretching out the black knee highs, then gave three wraps around and between my wrists. Jennifer pulled the ends of the knee highs, pulling the wraps tight around my wrists and held them.

“Looks like you seduced me after all.” I praised, playfully tugging with my wrists.

The rain had slowed to just a drizzle, and after having to wait it out for almost 15 minutes.

Finally, we were able to hurry inside to pay without getting drenched.

Jennifer paid first, then wrote something on the back of her receipt and handed it to me as she walked back to her SUV with a smile.

“Give me a call ANYTIME you want to test my tying skill! Jennifer 555-123-4567”

Wow,I never expected my stop for gas would lead to finding a seemingly VERY kinky new bondage playmate!

I told Jennifer she would definitely be hearing from me.

Before leaving, I quickly grabbed both 100’ packs braided nylon rope and walked it back to Jennifer as she rolled her window down with a huge grin on her face.

“Is this for use on you or me?” She seductively asked as I handed it to her.

“Lady’s choice!” I replied. “As long as it gets A LOT of use.”

Jennifer headed out and I headed back to my vehicle, still in shock at what had happened inside of a span of 30 minutes!

To be continued…
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Wow! Strong start!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Mister The Edge wrote: 11 months ago Wow! Strong start!
Thanks, hope to get the next installment posted soon.
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

Long time lurker. Love your stories!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tmcd95 wrote: 11 months ago Long time lurker. Love your stories!
Thanks! Good to see you out and active on here! More to follow on this one.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Yet another one of your stories that I love! If the first 30 minutes of their encounter was that good, I can’t wait to see what happens when they have time to put all that rope to use!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Now then good Sir, just where was this fueling station? Must make sure i'm low IF i ever pass near it!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

TightsBound wrote: 11 months ago Yet another one of your stories that I love! If the first 30 minutes of their encounter was that good, I can’t wait to see what happens when they have time to put all that rope to use!
I think you’ll like where this story is headed!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

LunaDog wrote: 11 months ago Now then good Sir, just where was this fueling station? Must make sure i'm low IF i ever pass near it!
I’m still looking to REALLY find it… I’ll let you know if I ever do.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Continued…

I sent Jennifer a text before pulling away from the gas station.

Me: “I’m “FREE” tonight, want to TRY and seduce me again and change that?”

I also sent a picture of me holding one of the coils of rope, then one of a bunch of rope wrapped around my wrist.

I got a quick reply.

Jennifer: “If that’s all the better you can tie, you WILL be spending A LOT of time as my kinky captive tonight! :D

Jennifer: “A LOT of time!”

Me: “Well, I guess we’ll see.”

Jennifer: “I hope so!”

Once Jennifer got to work, I got a pic of her cute little feet resting up on her desk, ankles crossed, heels off, showing off her taupe pantyhose clad feet and ankles.

Jennifer: “Seduced yet?”

Me: “Sexy! Need those tied up??”

Me: “But I’m going to need to see a lot more than that if YOU want to tie ME up!”

Jennifer: “I would L O V E to have you tie my ankles up, as long as you promise to tie my wrists as well.”

Me: “Deal! What if you can’t get yourself free?”

Jennifer: “Mmmmmmm… I would L O V E that!!”

Jennifer: “I guess you get to do WHATEVER you want with me then. Just the thought of you tying me up is making me horny as hell right now!”

Jennifer: “What time do you get off work?? :D

Me: “Not soon enough!”

Jennifer and I text back and forth throughout the day, both of us counting the minutes until work was over. She lived fairly close to the gas station where we had met. It was agreed that I should “stop by” on my way home. She got off a little earlier than me and I’m sure she had something in mind to make sure I stayed a while.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

This one looked like it was on to something! I hope you can continue with the story
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

crow3467 wrote: 6 months ago This one looked like it was on to something! I hope you can continue with the story
Thanks, the continuation is started, just not finished. No one seems to comment or post much on here, so to be honest, It hasn’t been much of a priority to finish on a dying (or already dead) forum.

I really liked this idea, but apparently not many others did. I’ll let you know if it gets finished.

I’m glad you enjoyed what I I did.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 6 months ago
crow3467 wrote: 6 months ago This one looked like it was on to something! I hope you can continue with the story
Thanks, the continuation is started, just not finished. No one seems to comment or post much on here, so to be honest, It hasn’t been much of a priority to finish on a dying (or already dead) forum.

I really liked this idea, but apparently not many others did. I’ll let you know if it gets finished.

I understand your position here, feel a bit like it myself to be honest. I DO actually enjoy writing stories, so that's why i'll carry on.

And ironically it's the stories that i'm NOT so pleased with, the ones that i'm just happy, and not delighted with, that DO seem to attract the most replies and interest here. For i've written some that, to me are my VERY BEST, the ones i often read back to myself that were almost ignored here.

But possibly that might just mean that MY tastes are somewhat different to the majority of the members here.

And, good Sir, just for the record, I REALLY enjoyed reading what you have created here.

Best regards.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

LunaDog wrote: 6 months ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 6 months ago

I understand your position here, feel a bit like it myself to be honest. I DO actually enjoy writing stories, so that's why i'll carry on.

And ironically it's the stories that i'm NOT so pleased with, the ones that i'm just happy, and not delighted with, that DO seem to attract the most replies and interest here. For i've written some that, to me are my VERY BEST, the ones i often read back to myself that were almost ignored here.

But possibly that might just mean that MY tastes are somewhat different to the majority of the members here.

And, good Sir, just for the record, I REALLY enjoyed reading what you have created here.

Best regards.
Thank you. Your comments and well received. It seems I have less and less free tine for anything these days and posting here goes lower on the list.

It appears (at least to me) that there seems to be far less new posts than in the past on here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic