Cinco De Mayo (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cinco De Mayo (FF/M)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Cinco De Mayo! The perfect night for a few beers and some authentic Mexican food at a local Mexican dive bar / restaurant. I had grabbed an Uber there for a late dinner with plans on having sone drinks with a grad school friend and his wife.

We hung out, had dinner, had sone drinks. With nothing to do tomorrow, I decided to hang out after they headed home and check out the night life.

During dinner, I had been exchanging glances and smiles with two attractive hispanic ladies at the bar.

I had the bartender get them both another beer. They both smiled, took their beers and came over, joining me at the bar, one sitting on either side of me.

Very quickly I found out they spoke very little English and I spoke even less Spanish. Nevertheless, they were still quite flirty despite the language barrier. One of the girls, Maria, got us a round of tequila shots and her friend, Ana, got another round of beers.

I opened my phone to get a translation app, but when I opened the internet browser, I still had Boundhub open on it. Both girls were staring at my phone when it opened. My heart skipped a few beats. Not seeming shocked, both girls giggled and Ana hit one of the videos of a guy going down on a girl who was tied spread eagle to the bed. Ana pointed to Maria and giggled, teasing her in Spanish about something.

Maria responded by scrolling through the page and selecting a video of a woman with her hands tied behind her back, bent over a kitchen table, her skirt hiked up and her pantyhose pulled down her thighs with a guy giving it to her hard as she moaned through a cleve gag and giggled pointing at Ana.

I clicked a video of two women in lingerie and stockings being inescapably hogtied on the bed and teased. Both women grinned, looking at each other, then at me.

Maria scrolled and found a video of a woman in a black bra and black pantyhose tying a guy spread eagle to the bed with torn strips of one of the sheets from the bed and teasing him, then removing her bra and pulling off her pantyhose, gagging him with them and riding him. Taking my hand off the bar, Maria brought it down and rubbed it along the black pantyhose she was wearing with her skirt and boots.

While Maria held my hand and rubbed it along her pantyhose clad leg and thigh, Ana took the phone, found a video of a guy tied to a chair with a girl teasing him, then riding him.

For being in their 30s, both women were attractive and VERY flirtatious. Both were easily 10 years older than me, but I enjoyed MILF hunting from time to time and two at once seemed quite the challenge!

Maria was 5’6”, curvy build, nice chest, rounded hips and ass, but still a nice figure. She had long black hair and brown eyes. Maria was wearing a black skirt, black long sleeve sweater, and black knee high leather boots with shiny black pantyhose.

Ana was 5’5”, more of a slender build, smaller chest, shoulder length dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a long sleeve little black dress, taupe pantyhose, red 3” heels and a long red & black pattern silk scarf looped around her neck.

Ana searched and found a video of a guy with his hands tied behind his back going down on a girl as she sat back on the couch, her stocking covered legs with stilettos wrapped around his head as he buried his face between her thighs. Giving Ana a wink, I flicked my tongue at her, and nodded my head. Ana gave me a VERY seductive look and licked her lips.

Maria found a video of two women tying a guy to the bed. One tied his wrists together, then to the headboard. The other tied his ankles, then tied them to the footboard. Then both teased him mercilessly before one sat on his cock and the other on his face.

Both looked at me with a naughty grin as I held my ankles together, then reached over, wrapping Ana’s long scarf around my wrists and gave them a grin. Ana’s smile widened as she wrapped her scarf a few more times around my wrists, then between my hands and gave a FIRM tug, pulling it snug as she giggled.

I was about to order another round when the girls stopped me, pointing to the door.

As the girls got up, Ana grabbed me by the wrist, leading me out the door with the two of them. They led me across the parking lot and down the street. Parking was always an issue in this area and the girls had ended up over a block away.

Maria unlocked the doors and got in to drive as Ana led me to the passenger side. Instead of getting in the front seat, Ana opened the back door and got in, sliding across so she was behind Maria. I got in the back seat beside her.

As we pulled out, Ana turned in her seat and slid her legs over so they were resting across my lap. I rubbed my hand down them, removing her heels as she crossed her ankles in my lap.

Ana looked at me with a seductive smile as she gripped the ends of her scarf in each hand, then twisted her hands, wrapping the scarf ends a few times around each wrist and pretended to struggle. As she did this, Ana rubbed her feet against the growing bulge in my pants.

After a minute, Ana released the scarf and I reached out and slowly pulled it off from around her neck as she grinned and watched.

I rubbed my hand down Ana’s legs as she bit her lip in anticipation. Using her scarf, I wrapped around and between her crossed ankles, making sure the last wrap gave a good cinch before tying a knot with a bow on top of it. Ana pulled and twisted her ankles as she giggled, talking to Maria in Spanish.

Ana took a picture of her tied ankles in my lap with her phone as her feet squirmed in the scarf. I took my phone and got a pic of her feet tied as well as Ana nodded her approval.

I gave Ana a foot rub with one hand as the other rubbed up and down her silky nylon covered legs.

The two continued to talk in Spanish for a few minutes with A LOT of laughing and giggling. Ana slid her bound feet out of my lap and tucked them up on the seat beside her, then reached forward and turned me in my seat, so my back was facing her. Immediately, she leaned in closer and started to rub my back and shoulders as she kissed my neck and whispered something in Spanish in my ear.

Ana rubbed her hands down my arms, bringing them behind my back as she continued to whisper something seductively in my ear.

My suspicions were quickly confirmed as I felt that familiar sensation of a thin rope being wrapped snugly around and between my crossed wrists. Ana continued to whisper seductively in my ear and kiss my neck as she tied my wrists with more and more rope, giggling a bit as she tied each tight knot.

Ana seemed to be updating Maria on her progress as both girls giggled.

I twisted my wrists in the ropes and strained against them as Ana stopped tying to watch my escape attempt. My failure to wiggle or pull free was met with laughter as Ana updated Maria and resumed her tying work.

Knowing she had me stuck at this point, I figured I might as well enjoy it. As Ana continued to bind my wrists, I did my best to rub her silky legs with my fingertips as my hands rested on them while she continued to tie me. (How long was this rope she was using?!?)

Finally, Ana stopped tying and I heard the shutter click from her phone as she took a pic of my tied wrists. Taking my phone, Ana used it and took a few pics on mine. Reaching around me, she showed me the great pic of my bound hands resting on her legs beside her tied ankles. She had used A LOT of rope on me!

Ana had me turn and lift my feet up on the seat in front of her. Taking another rope from a bag on the floor behind the driver’s seat, Ana brought my ankles together and began wrapping around them. The more she tied, the bigger her smile became. After several wraps around my ankles, Ana wrapped and cinched between my feet, pulling everything snug and began tying knot after knot, giving each a tight tug.

I smiled and watched Ana’s enjoyment as she continued to tie me.

Finally finished with my feet, Ana had me kneel on floor in front of the back seats facing her. She extended her legs across the seats beside me and pointed to her bound ankles. I leaned down, kissed over Ana’s bound feet as she playfully squirmed. Then, reaching over with my bound hands, I managed to untie her feet.

Maria and Ana had a short discussion as Ana lowered one of her legs from the seats and started to rub it against the bulge in my pants.

My hands twisted and pulled against the dozens of snug wraps of the thin braided white nylon rope. Ana must have used at least a 25’ piece of it, if not longer. I wasn’t sure if she was actually really good with her tying work or if she just got lucky getting me this stuck by using a ton of rope and lots of knots (that I was struggling to reach). Either way, she had me very well tied and seemed to enjoy watching me squirm and struggle helplessly in her ropes.

This was turning out to be a far kinkier night than I would have ever thought it would be.

Ana wiggled in the seat and hiked up her dress above her waist, giving me a great view of her legs in her sheer-to-the-waist taupe colored pantyhose (no panties under them of course).

Ana held up her heels, asking me yes or no? With a grin, I answered no as she gave me a smile, setting her heels back down and rubbed her nylon covered foot along the outline of my cock bulging against my pants.

Maria asked Ana something, then after she replied with a giggle and yes, Maria pulled off on a side street, parked and got out. As Maria opened Ana’s door, Ana handed Maria a rope. Maria quickly tied Ana’s crossed wrists in front of her, then raised them above her head and tied them to the head rest, holding her bound wrists behind her head.

I was so hard watching this that it almost hurt!

Maria picked up Ana’s scarf as she gave a big grin and nodded. Maria wrapped it a few times around Ana’s head as a blindfold, knotting it behind her.

Closing the door, Maria got back in and resumed driving.

I began kissing up Ana’s legs, playfully tugging at her silky nylons with my teeth as I kissed higher up her inner thighs. Ana lifted her legs and wrapped them around my head, resting them on my shoulders and pulling me closer as her wrists strained against the ropes.

I loved the feel of her nylon clad legs rubbing on my face and head as she pulled me in. I began to pleasure her through the sheer nylon material as she moaned softly. Maria looked back and giggled, saying something to Ana.

My hands strained against her inescapable tying work as my tongue had her squirming in the seat beside me, her own bound hands pulling hard against the ropes in erotic bliss.

I had her so close! Her legs were pulling my face even tighter against her as my tongue drove her wild. I knew she was close and I kept her there as long as I could as she moaned (and I think begged me in Spanish) to let her cum. I gave her inner thighs a few playful bites, the furiously went after it with my tongue, finally forcing her into a massive orgasim as she strained against the ropes. I kept right on teasing, getting her off a second time just a few minutes later.

Finally satisfied, Ana pulled her blindfold off. The look she gave me conveyed volumes without a word being spoken (in either language)… once she got her chance, she was going to rock my world with everything fiber of her being.

Sliding one legs back onto the seats and lowering the other so she could resume teasing my throbbing cock, Ana wiggled her bound hands, unable to reach Maria’s knots.

Ana asked Maria something in Spanish (I’m guessing to untie her hands now) and Maria just laughed and said “NO!” and laughed as Ana vigorously struggled to no avail as Maria taunted her.

Seizing the opportunity, I started kissing up Ana’s leg again as she stared down at me, the look of frustration at being left tied by her friend melting into one of erotic anticipation as she watched me bury my face between her thighs again.

This time, with Ana watching, I put on a good show for her by trying to free my wrists and ankles. She strained against her ropes as she watched me fight against mine.

It took me only a few minutes and I had her worked up again! Ana took her leg that was outstretched on the seats and wrapped it around the side of my body pulling me closer and was rubbing her silky foot on my bound hands, playfully distracting my escape efforts, her silky nylon covered toes wrestling with my fingers as I tried to reach the knots.

Ana squirmed in her seat as I slowly pleasured her, my tongue driving her absolutely crazy again. I was taking my time, making her wait again for the release she was craving. Her focus on rubbing her foot along my cock or distracting my untying efforts diminished the more I pleasured her. I looked up at Ana as she gave me a very sincere smile, and pulled against the ropes. I knew she was going to tease the hell out of me like I have never had done to me before once she got the chance.

Finally, Ana was desperate to get off. She wrapped her silky legs around my head again, pulling my face into her as I finished her off with another powerful orgasim. Her body quivered as she moaned loudly and strained against the ropes, her legs holding my face tightly pressed against her as I continued to tease.

As Ana regained her composure, I took the opportunity to reach down with my bound hands and begin untying my ankles. She had done a really good job tying them, but not anything I couldn’t easily get out of with my hands able to reach them. Within a few minutes my feet were free.

I got up on the seat, then slid over closer to her, one of her legs on either side of me. Ana wrapped her legs around me a bit as my bound hands began to rub and tease her through her pantyhose. Ana leaned in close to me, her hot breath and kisses on my neck as she seductively whispered in my ear again, knowing she was headed for another round kinky fun with us both tied.

Maria looked back and taunted Ana again as she pulled helplessly against the ropes, knowing by this point that Maria wasn’t going to untie her.

Ana squirmed and pulled against her ropes as I continued to tease her, my fingertips rubbing around and over her spot had again worked her into a frenzy. Ana’s hot breath and kisses on my neck as she continued to softly and seductively whisper in my ear had me incredibly turned on as her silky legs rubbed against me. Within a few minutes, I got her off again.

Still unable to get free, I started again, rubbing Ana lightly. This time, I got a grip on her pantyhose and started to slowly tear them as Ana gave a soft moan of approval in my ear. After tearing a small hole, I continued to rub her spot as I slid a few fingers into her, working them in and out and wiggling them inside her.

Ana moaned again, her tied wrists straining against Maria’s tying work. I had her legs squirming as they squeezed against me, pulling my back against her as my fingers drove her crazy. Maria just laughed and taunted Ana as she moaned with erotic bliss. Ana was close again.

I turned and looked back at Ana as she quickly leaned in, giving me a passionate kiss. The look in her eyes told me she was going to tease and fuck the very life out of me once she got the chance. Working harder and faster, I got her off yet again.

Having been preoccupied on the drive, It was a surprise when Maria pulled into a driveway and into the garage of a townhouse, the garage door closing behind us.

Maria got out and opened Ana’s door, presumably to release her, but instead, reached in and picked up her long red & black silk scarf. Taking it, Maria pulled the middle of it between my teeth, wrapping the ends a few times around my head and knotted tightly behind it.

Maria then untied Ana’s wrists from the headrest, leaving them bound together in front of her as Ana slipped her legs out from around me and put her heels back on, getting out of the vehicle.

Both women walked around the SUV and opened my door as Maria helped me out. Reaching out with her bound hands, Ana undid my belt and pants, letting them fall around my ankles. Both women stared at my very hard cock, straining against my boxer briefs as I slipped off my shoes and pants as Maria picked them up and tossed them into the vehicle.

The two began chatting in Spanish again as they led me through the door into the basement of the townhouse……
Clayface025
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Clayface025 »

Very nice story. Would love to see a part 2.
Simo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simo »

Amazing!! Part 2 Please
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Clayface025 wrote: 11 months ago Very nice story. Would love to see a part 2.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. There will be a continuation, this just seemed like a good stopping point to get something posted.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Holy hell that was hot. We definitely desperately need another chapter!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

TightsBound wrote: 11 months ago Holy hell that was hot. We definitely desperately need another chapter!
Goad you loved it. I’ll work on continuing this one. Lots of work travel these days, but I’ll do my best.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A very hot and well written fantasy!
Thanks for sharing. I'd love to read more.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

MaxRoper wrote: 10 months ago A very hot and well written fantasy!
Thanks for sharing. I'd love to read more.
Thanks! I plan to continue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic