MY MAID'S PREDICAMENT (M/F) - Chapter 3 added for July 16, 2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MY MAID'S PREDICAMENT (M/F) - Chapter 3 added for July 16, 2023

Post by Switcher1313 »

MY MAID’S PREDICAMENT

Prologue

I let out a big sigh of relief as I lay on the bed, stripped totally naked. I had just spat out the wadding in my mouth and looked down as my ankles were being untied. My legs had been spread wide open, exposing my privates to my jailer.

She—yes you heard right…my captor is a woman—was now fiddling with the crotchrope and easing the twin strands imprisoning my balls and cock. When my wrists were finally freed, I lay on the bed, savoring my rediscovered freedom and regaining my breath. I could still see the dried semen that had dried on my thighs, crotch and stomach as I was subjected to an incredible handjob and blowjob. I rubbed my wrists, which were decorated with the marks used to bind me even as my captor chafed my bare legs. I was slowly getting back to normal.

My former jailer is a brown-skinned beauty named Elsa. She is also naked and crawls slowly up to me to give me a warm embrace and a kiss on the lips. Her naked body is shapely, ripe and exquisite. I have been her prisoner for the last few hours.

After we break our kiss, I say to her, “You do realize that tomorrow, you are going to be all mine.”

She smiles and blushes a bit before saying, “Yes, Ed. I am going to be all yours!”

Elsa just happens to be my maid. We’ve had a bondage relationship for several years—back in college and even now as a successful professional, I have “ahem” retained her services. I came home to my parents’ 3-story house knowing they will be away for the next two weeks on another overseas trip. I have sent all the other maids and drivers home for the weekend.

I have the house—and Elsa—all to my myself for the next two days.

Chapter 1 – An Early Start

I fell asleep in Elsa’s arms in my old bedroom and I awake to find it is just 6:00 in the morning. I put on a t-shirt, boxers and shorts and make my way to the kitchen. There, I find Elsa already hard at work preparing breakfast.

I embrace her from behind and give her a peck on the cheek.

“Oh my! You’re up early! Aren’t you tired?” she asked as she finished frying the bacon.

I kissed her again and replied, “I’ve been so looking forward to today! How can I sleep?”

Elsa chuckled and said, “I hope bacon and eggs will be enough for you, Ed.”

I smiled wickedly and answered, “Not nearly, but they’re good enough for starters!”

----

I was sipping my second cup of coffee as Elsa puttered around the kitchen putting away the dishes. She wore a light blue uniform and I admired her butt and legs from behind. I quickly visited the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth to find her removing her apron.

I pounced on her and swept her up in a tight bear hug exclaiming, “No more delays! I got ya now!”

She kissed me and I “dragged” her to her room, which was on the ground floor of the house. I sat her in a wooden chair and took out the ropes I needed. I tied her wrists behind the chair back before binding her ankles to a chair leg. This caused her skirt to hike up her thighs.

I took my time admiring her spread legs and could already feel myself getting hard.

“Are you wearing stockings? Nice!” I exclaimed.

“This is all for you, my big bad boy!” she replied.

“I know, right?” I teased back. As I stood, I slowly unbuttoned her dress until her front was exposed.

“No bra?” I asked. She nodded and smiled.

I went behind Elsa and took out the prepared wadding, which I stuffed into her waiting mouth. A thin strip of cloth tied behind the nape of her neck insured she would not be spitting it out. Her cheeks bulged like a chipmunk and her speech was effectively stifled. A blindfold, tied tightly behind her head, completed her chair bondage.

I caressed her shapely breasts from behind and felt her nipples get hard. Elsa moaned helplessly as I had my way with her. What she didn’t know was that I had prepared two clothespins which I clamped on one swollen nipple. Elsa bucked and screamed as the pain took her, but she quickly settled down. Her other nipple also received the same treatment. Soon, her struggles subsided to whimpers and harsh breathing through her nose.

I knew that the flash of pain would soon turn to a different kind of heat and I sat on the bed gazing at the lovely creature that I had bound. She soon regained her composure, so I flicked one clothespin and she flinched as the pain took her again. I bent the other clothespin down slowly and Elsa shook her head and protested. Pain rocketed through her as her clamped nipple bounced up and down. Beads of sweat had formed on her brow.

Delighted, I alternated the torment between her two breasts. She was mine now and she was helpless to stop whatever I would inflict on her.

I took a bullet vibrator and taped it into place between her legs. I flicked on the device and Elsa moaned as the vibrations battered her satin-covered private part.

“Enjoy yourself, luv! I have to prepare a few things!” I said as I left the room leaving a helpless and very bothered prisoner.

----

Dear reader, you may want to check out the previous installments of Ed and Elsa at:
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... id#p149116
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... id#p140823
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... id#p114517
Last edited by Switcher1313 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Good to see Ed and Elsa back here. They DO make quite a couple, and with these two you never quite know just who will be doing the tying!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Good to see Ed and Elsa back here. They DO make quite a couple, and with these two you never quite know just who will be doing the tying!
Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention] for your faithful patronage!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2

Ed’s Thoughts

I returned to Elsa and my manhood tingled as I witnessed my maid…my prisoner…struggle on the chair. Her hands curled into fists and released as the vibrator battered her pussy. Her toned arms flexed and her lovely legs strained against her bonds. Her breasts bounce and the clothespins must remind her of their bite. Her sighs and moans are music to my ears as the insidious device bothers her and stokes the flames of lust within her.

Elsa’s Thoughts

The pain in my nipples has subsided but thanks to the vibrator buzzing between my legs, I cannot sit still. I writhe and struggle but Ed has roped me very well. There is no escape from this predicament and I am sure that he has many things lined up for me today.

Ooooh! So close! But not enough! It hurts…so good!

Presently

Ed switches off the vibrator and Elsa slumps in her chair. Her body is damp with sweat now and he could see that her panties are soaked with her juices. He fondles her breasts, bringing a grunt of pain from his prisoner.

Ed removes his prisoner’s gag and Elsa expels the stuffing in her mouth. He gives her a drink of cool water and when she has drunk her fill, he slowly dribbles the cool water over the neck and chest of Elsa. Sweat and water stains her uniform now, but she sighs gratefully as the water momentarily cools her inflamed libido.

Ed then takes out his swollen manhood and rubs it onto the lips of Elsa. Her tongue darts out to taste his flesh.

“Open!” says Ed and Elsa complies. The rigid cock is pushed into her mouth and Ed moans as his cock is engulfed by his captive’s mouth. He holds the maid’s head in place as he pumps in and out of Elsa’s mouth, bringing forth saliva to dribble down Elsa’s chin and neck. Elsa hums as she sucks greedily. Her tongue laves his hardness and she prepares to receive his cum.

It comes suddenly, spurting into her mouth and she valiantly tries to swallow it all, but some dribble out of the corners of her mouth. Nevertheless, Ed kisses her sweaty forehead and says, “Good girl! You give awesome head, but I think it’s time to move on, eh?”

Elsa is quickly released from the chair and she takes the opportunity to stretch out the kinks in her battered body. Her stained uniform is removed so she is left wearing her very wet panties. Blindfolded, she feels her wrists re-tied with rope behind her back. Her ankles are tied together and even her thighs are roped and cinched. She receives a new gag…a red ballgag this time. She groans as the clothespins are removed from her nipples.

Finally, her blindfold is removed and she gazes down her almost-nude body, now glistening with a mixture of sweat, water and drool. She glances at the full-length mirror and sees her exposed body in its helplessness and she marvels at the sight.

“Now follow me, slave!” commanded Ed as he slowly walked out of the room.

Elsa shuffled, but Ed snarled, “Hop! You are taking too long! Hop after me!”

Elsa tossed her head to clear the sweat and hair from her vision and took a tentative hop. Ed frowned and returned to give her a swat on her backside as he said, “Move, slave!”

Elsa grunted as she hopped along. She could feel her breasts bouncing every time she hopped. She tried to find a rhythm, but she could also tell that Ed was not straying far and he was ready to catch her if she stumbled. This gave her the strength to hop out of the room and into the hallway.

Ed then made her stop near a piece of rope dangling from the ceiling. Ed raised Elsa’s arms behind her making her bend forward. Now, she couldn’t straighten up as she was tied in a strappado in the hallway. She shuffled her bound legs, seeking to find her balance.

She then felt, then saw Ed dip into her panties and then something entered her slit. She looked at Ed then shuddered as the object sprang to life between her legs. Her knees trembled as the vibrations did their work.

“Ain’t tech wonderful? Remote controlled by an app on my phone!” said Ed as he raised his smartphone. Elsa then groaned as new nipple clamps were fitted on her. The vibrator activated and tiny bells on the end of the clamps tinkled as she shuddered.

Ed then left his prisoner tied in the hallway. Every so often, Elsa would squeal as the vibrator activated, bringing waves of torment and pleasure to her.

How long could she last?
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Glad to see a new story of these two! Keep em coming 😁
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

crow3467 wrote: 10 months ago Glad to see a new story of these two! Keep em coming 😁
Thank you [mention]crow3467[/mention]! I had left off updating this story for a while.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3

The egg vibrated in Elsa’s slit at random intervals. There was no way to predict when they would activate, thus battering her with new waves of intense pleasure. She would struggle in her strappado before the clamps on her nipples would tinkle sending flashes of pain into her battered body.

Elsa was sweating profusely now. The combination of pain and pleasure were confusing her senses. She groaned or shrieked depending on the intensity of the vibration. She felt a sharp tug on her hair as Ed pulled her head up and looked into her eyes. He smiled wickedly, seemingly enjoying her plight. Her helplessness was becoming overwhelming. Ed caressed her cheeks and Elsa could not help a solitary tear trickle down her cheek.

“Looks like you’ve had enough of this position! That’s fine! It’s time to move on anyway!” said Ed.

Elsa was absurdly grateful as the egg was removed from within her and the strappado rope removed. Her just past ordeal had taken its toll, however, and she slowly slumped to the floor. She fuzzily felt the ropes and clamps removed from her body. She felt herself lifted into the air and traveling a short distance before being deposited onto a bed.

She felt her final garment removed before Ed slowly settled atop her. He spread her legs and entered her. Elsa let out a sigh of deep satisfaction as she felt herself penetrated deeply. She opened her eyes in time to see Ed bend down and give her a deep kiss. She suddenly realized that her limbs were entirely free and she moved to embrace her captor. They lay together on the bed, locked in a passionate embrace.

Ed rested long deep within her before pumping her enthusiastically. Her cries were of sheer pleasure as she received him and timed her hips so that she was penetrated deeply.

“Ooooh, Ed! That feels soooo goooood!” moaned Elsa.

Ed could only growl as he kept at his labor. With a gasp, he emptied himself into her and soon after, Elsa convulsed with her own climax.

Elsa snuggled into Ed as they lay together in the bed.

Ed kissed Elsa lightly on the shoulder before saying, “Elsa, I just received a message from my parents that their return will be delayed by five days. It seems I’ve got you all to myself for a whole week!” He hugged her tightly.

Elsa knew what this meant. She would have to endure a week-long ordeal at Ed’s hands.

And she couldn’t be happier.

----

Sorry for the delay dear readers. I needed some time off to recuperate. Hope y'all will stay tuned!

And thank you [mention]crow3467[/mention] for the encouragement.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Glad to see you keep going :) one of my favorite stories of this site. I hope you keep them coming
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic