Defeet (F/F) (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Defeet (F/F) (M/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

I had just finished my junior year at college. With one year left, I was both excited and nervous for the future, but I knew this summer would be the best yet.

My name is Chelsey Kitty. I’m 5’6” with long brunette hair with blonde highlights. I have brown eyes, tan skin, and a slim but athletic body. My feet are size 7.5 in most brands.

Grudgingly, I began my first week at home sitting at the dinner table having breakfast and searching for summer jobs and any part time employment. At least the beach was within driving distance, I thought to myself.

My little sister interrupted my thoughts in her sassy voice, “You know, you could always work as a stripper. I’m sure you’d make lots of money..” she giggled, pouring herself some cereal.

“I think I’ll pass..” I mutter, looking down into my own soggy bowl of cereal.

“You could always life guard part time again.” My mother cheerfully chimed in. “There are always people looking for a babysitter as well..” she smiled brightly and bustled around the kitchen.

While I did not share her cheerful morning mood, she was right. Lifeguarding and babysitting were easy jobs. I would just have to deal with the stares as a lifeguard and the not so subtle flirting of the husbands for babysitting.

I sighed. Not exactly my idea of fun. . .
Last edited by chelseykittyc@t 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part two.

As always, the more comments/ inspiration I receive from readers, the faster I write. I have notoriously bad writers block sometimes 😅

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

“Take care of your sister while I’m gone. I know she’s annoying, but please try to get along..” my mother told me as she’s rushing out the door. “I’ll only be gone for the weekend so please try to get along. She should be fine while you’re at work.”

I smiled innocently, closing my bedroom door before the muffled sounds of my sisters cry’s could escape to her ears.

“Of course mother. We will be fine.” I smile sweetly.

“Okay good.” She sighs, pausing for a second. “Where is she anyways?”

I usher her to the door. “Cmon mom, you’ll miss your flight. She’s in my room trying on some of my old outfits.” Which technically wasn’t a lie.

“Okay good. Be good. I’ll be back Monday night at latest!” She says as I slowly close the door, waving goodbye.

As I locked the door behind her, I sighed. Finally, peace and quiet. I had the afternoon shift at the pool, but I still had a few hours till then.

Ignoring the muffled and angry cries coming from my closet, I grabbed my phone from my bed and hopped down the stairs to the living room, collapsing happily onto the couch.

After watching videos for a few moments, my eyes slowly get heavy, and I start to drift off to sleep.
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

Ooh. Looking forward to seeing this one go on :)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Nice start! Curious as to how the rest of the weekend unfolds!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great start can’t wait to see what happens!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Great Start and Awesome!!!! Did we miss something between Chapter one and two
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you for all of your kinda words/ comments! Please keep them coming ❤️ I am a huge fan of constructive criticism.

I awake with a start, my phone buzzing underneath me.

I look at the time. 12:00. I jump up off the couch, adrenaline coursing through me. My shift at the local pool starts in 20 minutes.

I quickly run upstairs to my closet, unlocking it and stepping over my bound and gagged sister.

“Mmmmphh!” She moans and wiggles from the floor.

My sister, Ashley, is 5’5” with long blonde hair and freckles. Her skin is slightly fairer than mine. She is also thin but athletic due to playing sports for her school.

She’s wearing red shorts, a white crop top, and white Nike socks. Her wrists and ankles are bound with belts from my closet and one of my long socks is tied between her teeth.

“Mmmmphhhhh!” She growls angrily at me.

“Oh shut up!” I roll my eyes, grabbing my red lifeguard swim suit from my drawer. “You wouldn’t be in this situation if you didn’t threaten to tattle on me, now would you?”

I quickly undress and pull on my swim suit. Sliding my feet into my Birkenstocks, I grab my backpack and sunglasses.

As I walk past my sister, I unclip the belt around her wrists. “Don’t make a mess while I’m gone.” I call over my shoulder as she angrily untangles herself.

A few moments later, I am in my car, on the way to the pool…with no idea what will await me.

I quickly park and briskly walk to the locker room. I was definitely late, but I decided to just act causal and see if anyone noticed.

“You’re late.” I voice behind me says. “…again.”

It was my supervisor of course. Mrs. Kim Ress.

“Yeah…ummm…my mom is out of town, and I had to watch my sister, and she got tied up with something so I had to help…” I ramble out my list of excuses, turning to look at the tall blonde woman behind me.

“No excuses this time Chelsey. I’m going to need you to help clean the staff guys and girls locker rooms after your shift…” Kim says firmly.

“But-“ I start to protest, but she had already turned and walked off, ignoring me.

“Well that could have gone better..” I hear my friend, Marlee giggle over my shoulder. The blue eyed, red head girl, about my height, hugged me from behind sweetly.

“Yeah, I should have known she would have been waiting for me..” I mutter, closing my locker.

“You do this to yourself, Chels.” Marlee smiles softly. “It’s okay. I’ll stay and help you.”

“You don’t have t-“ I’m cutoff by her finger over my lips.

“It’s fine really.” She smiles and walks off. “What are friends for!” She calls over her shoulder as she exits the locker room.

I slide off my Birkenstocks and slide on a pair of white flip flops, heading out to my station.

One of the guys climbs down. Jake. Of course.

“Late again?” He mutters angrily. “You know if you keep doing this to people, eventually you’ll get what’s coming to you..” he says, storming off.

“Ummm yeah have a good day to you too..” I reply sarcastically.

It was my fault, but I didn’t care. He was so rude to me and my friends for no reason.

I slide off my flip flops and slide on my dark sunglasses, climbing into the lifeguard station.

I cross my long legs, leaving my feet out in the sun as I watch the pool.

This was going to be a long shift.

After three hours of yelling screaming children not to run, ignoring the stares of old men, and rotating between different stations, my shift was finally finished. Well, kinda.

As I walked to my locker, Mrs Ress was in her office waiting for me. Just staring.

I hated her.

“Heyyy Chels!” Marlee walks up to her locker next to mine. “Ready to get this clean done?”

“Oh of course..” I couldn’t help but smile. Marlee was always such a happy, genuine person. Literally, the nicest person I knew.

“Well, I think you have someone waiting to talk to you,” Marlee sighed, nodding toward Mrs. Kim and her office. “How about I go get a head start on the guys locker room. They should all be cleared out by now.”

“Marlee, you really dont have to.” I smile at her. “It was my fault I was late.”

She just smiled and winked, grabbing the cleaning cart and heading that way, her flip flops padding against the floor.

I watched her go. What a true friend.

Letting out yet another audible sigh, I walked over to the evil Mrs. Kim and her office.

“Close the door and have a seat Chelsey. I won’t be long.” She said shortly, crossing her long legs in front of her.

Softly, I close the door and sit down silently.

“Look, I don’t know what else can be done about your tardiness.” She starts rambling. “I get that it is summer, and a pretty young lady like yourself coming home from college to work at a small town pool is not exactly fun.”

She pauses, staring intently at me.

“Just don’t be late. I don’t want to have to find a worse punishment than cleaning the locker rooms. I heard you made Jake quite upset. Got it?”

I nod, still silent.

“Okay. Go to it.” She sighs and turns back to her paperwork.

She was right, I thought to myself as my flip flops pad against the wet concrete as I head towards the boys locker room. I just needed to get myself together.

Swinging open the door to the guys locker room, my eyes take a second to adjust to the lights being out.

Funny, where Marlee..

My thoughts are suddenly cut off by someone grabbing me from behind and covering my mouth with a chlorine-smelling hand.

“Mmmmmmphhhh!!”

Before I can begin to kick, one of the guys from the pool grabs my thrashing legs and they drag me over to the showers.

There in the dark, I see the terrified blue eyes of Marlee as she lay on the ground. Her ankles, legs, wrists, arms, and mouth all covered in tape…
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

This is shaping up to be maybe your best story ever. Hope to see the next part of it soon.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pen Dreadful wrote: 11 months ago This is shaping up to be maybe your best story ever. Hope to see the next part of it soon.
Thank youuuuuu 😅🙃
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Poor Marlee! Really enjoying this story so far. Big fan of your writing style, too :D
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CaptorDM wrote: 11 months ago Poor Marlee! Really enjoying this story so far. Big fan of your writing style, too :D
That means more than you know 😅 thank you!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]chelseykittycat[/mention] I sometimes work as lifeguard at a pool (yes. Genuine) and I sometimes wish I got tied up and gagged after work, alongside Hailey 😃. :D :lol: :D
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I'm very much enjoying the story so far. There have been captures on multiple fronts with multiple relationship dynamics. This one seems like it will be quite the entertaining read. It's great to see you posting stories again.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good to see you posting again, [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]. I am left with the feeling that Chelsey is bringing a lot of this trouble on herself. Yet she doesn't seem to be a bad girl. I do wish that she would appreciate the gazes of old men. They have the experience to be connoisseurs and a good long look might be a big compliment. I look forward to your next installment.
Last edited by GreyLord 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fandango wrote: 11 months ago I'm very much enjoying the story so far. There have been captures on multiple fronts with multiple relationship dynamics. This one seems like it will be quite the entertaining read. It's great to see you posting stories again.
Thank you for the feedback! If you have anything I could do better or add into my writing, please let me know (:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago Good to see you posting again, @chelseykittyc@t. I am left with the feeling that Chelsey is bringing a lot of this trouble on herself. Yet she doesn't seem to be a bad girl. I do wish that she would appreciate the gazes of old men. They have the experience to be connoisseurs and a good long might be a big compliment. I look forward to your next installment.
Thank youuuuu
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great continuation! I don't read much M/F stories, but this one is great; I feel sorry for poor Marlee, but I don't know if it is me being suspicious, I just can't shake the feeling that 'sweet' Marlee was somehow in on what's about to happen, despite her own predicament.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you to everyone for the comments! I love reading them so please, keep the feedback coming!

“Mmmm mmmmmph!!!”

I shout her name into the large hand over my lips.

Despite my struggling and squirming, a third guy joins the pair holding me, and I soon hear the sound of tearing duct tape.

They start at my feet. With all my struggling, my flip flops had fallen off. Tape soon binds my ankles and legs. One of their hands lingered a little too long on my soles so I kicked out, resulting in him stopping.

They then proceed to tape my wrists behind my back and tape my arms down to my side.

“Mmmmmphhhh!!”

“Shut up.” I hear Jake’s low and ominous voice in my ear.

Well, mystery solved. That getting what was coming to me comment from earlier was happening now.

His hand is removed momentarily. As soon as I try to call out, a small white hand towel is poked and prodded into my mouth, filing my cheeks.

They then hold me down on the bench, wrapping the rolls of tape around my lips more than enough times.

I groan helplessly into my gag as one of them picks me up and deposits me next to Marlee on the wet, cool cement floor.

“Let’s leave them..” Jake grunts. “Don’t be late again, Chelsey or else. And Marlee…pick better friends.”

“Mmmmmphhh!” I swear into my gag as them. Marlee huddles next to me silently.

“Cmon, let’s go.”

They proceed to all walk out leaving us alone in the damp, dark locker room.

We huddle together nervously before squirming back to back. I feel Marlee’s slim fingers attempting to find the end of the tape wrapped around my wrists.

I attempt to do the same, but the tape was now wet, making it much more difficult.

“Mmm mm mmmm…” she moans, squirming up against me.

She rubs her face against mine, trying to loosen out tape gags, but with how tight they are wrapped, she is unsuccessful.

I look around the dark room, attempting to locate something to help us escape.

It was at this point that we heard someone walking towards us from outside.

Frantically, we both began to moan into our gag.

A figure appeared in the doorway, hands on hips. It was Mrs. Hess….
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The fun and games are well under way. Marlee has such a good friend who will get her involved with happy TUGs. Great episode, [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]. :D
Spy Task Force Completed
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

This just got a whole lot better :D
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 5.

Thank you so much for the comments! They motivate me to write faster and better stories for you all 😌😉

Working on developing my writing and story line more. Please let me know if it is hard to follow or confusing in any way.

Despite it being early evening, the weather was still quite warm, and the locker room was even warmer.

Marlee and I lay there on the floor, sweaty and damp from the humidity as our boss looks down at us.

“Well well well, what happened to you two?” She asks, chuckling quietly.

“Mmmm mm mmmmmph!!” I moan in frustration.

Marlee remains silent, just watching with those big blue eyes of hers.

“I was wondering where you girls ran off to. Looks like the boys got a bit of revenge for that stunt you pulled today.” She says, walking toward us, her Nike shoes splashing in the small puddle as she gets close.

“You know, your actions have consequences. Marlee doesn’t even deserve to be here.” She starts lecturing me.

I roll my eyes.

Unbelievable…of all times for a lecture. Now? I think to myself.

She tugs at the tape around our legs. “Looks like I’m going to need scissors. Cmon you two.” She pulls us up till we are standing, despite being wobbly.

“Hop.” She says, pushing us slightly forward.

Our bare feet splash and slap against the pavement as we are forced to hop forward and around the corner to her office.

She sits us each down on a bench and goes to find scissors.

Marlee leans her head against me, sorrowfully.

I leaned mine back against hers, attempting to comfort her.

Poor Marlee. I would make it up to her. Somehow. Those boys will pay! I think angrily as Mrs. Hess returns with scissors.

She cuts Marlee free first (of course) before somewhat hesitantly cutting me free. Her fingers lingered a little too long on my feet and legs for my liking, but what could I do about it?

Marlee and I gingerly unwrap the tape around our mouths and heads, wincing as we untangle out hair.

We spit out the now soaked hand towels they had gagged us with.

“I can’t believe they did that! Are you going to punish them?!? You should fire them!” I rant, heatedly.

“Technically, they did nothing wrong. It was just a cruel prank.” Mrs. Hess smiles at me, almost cruelly in my mind.

“I have to close up. So if you girls could collect your things and leave please.” She says shortly. “Don’t be late tomorrow.”

I grumble angrily, walking back into the locker room to get my flip flops. Marlee follows me silently.

“You okay?” I say, turning to her.

“Yeah…it was just, kinda scary..” she replies.

I pull her close and hug her. “I’m sorry. That was all my fault. If I had just shown up on time or come with you to the locker room or-mmmm…”

My rant is silenced by Marlee’s slender hand tightly over my lips.

I look at her as she stares at me with those piercing blue eyes.

“It’s okay. I forgive you. Let’s just not talk about it, okay?”

I nod, “Mmmkk..”

She smiles and kisses me on the cheek before removing her hand and walking out.

I watch her go, confused by this feeling inside of me. The feeling of her hand over my mouth…

The next day, I actually wake up on time. Yawning loudly, I swing my legs over as my bare feet hit the hard wood floor with a slap.

I trot downstairs to get some breakfast, reminiscing the feeling of Marlee’s hand over my mouth.

I didn’t know how to feels. We had been friends since we were in grade school. Her family had moved here from Germany or something. I remembered her dad was in the Air Force. Something about being bound and gagged next to her…then her hand silencing me…

I sit at the table, pouring a bowl of cereal and some milk. My sister had texted and said she was spending the night with her friends.

I shrug, putting away my dishes. I’m sure some other form of entertainment would come up.

Not wanting to be late again, I quickly hopped upstairs, slipping off my pajamas and putting on a clean, red life guard swim suit.

I slide on my Birkenstocks before grabbing my to go bag and hopping in the car.

As I drive to the pool, my mind constantly wanders back to the feelings I had from yesterday. It was almost like a burning feeling, deep inside me.

I shrug it off as I pull in the parking lot. I check my phone clock. 10 minutes early.

I smiled to myself as I walked in, making sure to walk slowly past Mrs. Hess’ window.

“Glad you could make it today..” I hear her remark snidely from her office.

I ignore her. She was such a jerk I swear.

“Hey!” I hear a cheerful little voice say behind me.

It was Marlee of course. She was wearing a light red lip stick today with some dark eyeshadow and matching eyeliner. It was cute on her.

“Hey you.” I smile back, stopping myself from apologizing for yesterday.

“Ready for another day of sunshine?” She smiles.

Anyone else, I would have said it was sarcasm, but she was just so genuine about everything.

“Mrs. Hess told me that we are getting another lady life guard.” Marlee tells me as she slips off her Nike air forces and slips on her flip flops.

“Guess we will finally have an even number of guys and girls..” she says as she puts her stuff in her locker.

I catch myself looking at her slender legs and feet. “Oh..ummm…yeah that’s good…”

I stutter, brushing my hair back as I put my stuff in my locker.

As we are about to head out to the pool, I turn and see someone walking out of Mrs. Hess’ office.

It must be our new lifeguard. She was tall, maybe 5’10”, with long legs and a slender form. She was light skin, possibly Latino-African American mix. She had long, curly brown hair and piercing green eyes.

I was instantly drawn to her. She was gorgeous, almost like the actress, Zendaya.

Marlee must’ve caught me starting as she gave my hand a tug.

“Cmon Chels…” she mutters, as her cheeks flush red.

“Oh…yeah I’m coming…” I say half heartedly.

Once outside, Marlee smiles and squeezes my hand before walking off to her station.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think she had a crush on me. However, I didn’t even notice. My mind was entirely focused on the new lifeguard. She was beautiful in every sense of the word.

I pulled off my hair tie and put my hair up in a messy bun. Walking towards my guard station and…Jake.

I glare at him as I walk up. He just looks back at me with a mocking smile.

“Well well well, look who made it on time for once…”

As he stepped off the tower, I stepped right up in his face..well below his face.

“If you ever pull something like that again, so help me I will..”

I stop as he simply side steps me and walks off. Ignoring what I was about to say.

I let out a deep, angry breath before climbing my station. I don’t know who I disliked more. Him or Mrs. Hess.

As I looked around through my thick sunglasses, my eyes catch “her” again. I almost drop my flotation device as I see her and Mrs. Hess walking towards me...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beautifully written. Fascinating to read. Will there be revenge or will more retribution be heaped upon our heroine?
Spy Task Force Completed
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Such a fun story! I look forward to reading the rest of it!
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

Ooh, I'm liking this new twist already. And Chelsey's reaction to that hand over her mouth...delightful. There's so many possibilities. Marlee could tie up Chelsey out of jealousy over the new girl, or all three girls could be bound at the mercy of Mrs Hess, or whatever else your marvelous brain thinks up! I'm looking forward to the next update.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very great story so far, i'm really interested in seeing what's gonna happen to Chelsey. I wonder if Marlee has something under her sleeve :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic