Batgirl and a Fried Dynamic Duo (FF/MMF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Batgirl and a Fried Dynamic Duo (FF/MMF)

Post by rtbw »

Part 1

There was a Batman episode when Nora Clavicle forced Commissioner Gordon out of his job and took his place. She had two alluring lieutenants, Angelina and Evelina, and they turned the police department into an all-female force while hiding their true criminal intentions.

I’ve wanted to face them as Robin the Boy Wonder, and maybe the episode can go something like this…

Batman, Batgirl, and I are in a building with a line of sight into the commissioner’s office, and we’re listening to a transmission of the conversations in there from a device that Batman planted secretly during his last visit. We’re hoping we can figure out what Commissioner Clavicle’s dastardly plans are, but the office has been mostly silent all morning.

All of a sudden, the door to our room busts open and a team of miniskirted policewomen barge into the room with their guns drawn, ordering us to put our hands up. I put up my hands along with Batman and Batgirl, and the officers handcuff each of us behind our back. The policewomen hold us by the arms to prevent us from escaping as Angelina and Evelina enter the room.

They explain that Ms. Clavicle discovered the listening device and is having us arrested for illegal eavesdropping, obstruction of justice, and other charges. Angelina comes up to me and says they we’re going to face severe criminal penalties. She then cups her hand over my batbulge and says while rubbing it how it's a shame because Batman and I could have given the women of the police department such well earned pleasure for their service. I look over to see Evelina’s hand on Batman's bulge too as he looks up in helpless indignation.

They turn to Batgirl and scold her for taking sides with Batman and me, but they’re hoping they can rehabilitate her. For now, they need to take us to the prison. To make sure we don’t give them trouble along the way, they’re going to stun us with tasers. One of the officers stuns me, and I feel my body involuntarily spasm and I fall to the ground, losing consciousness.

When I wake up I find myself tied down to a heavy chair with wires running all over and a helmet on my head. Batman and I are bound to electric chairs! And I look up to see Batgirl standing with her hands secured behind a pole.

Angelina and Evelina are fiddling with some buttons on a table and look up to see we've regained consciousness. They look delighted as they walk over, and Angelina explains that Batman and I will face execution for our obstruction of Commissioner Clavicles’s work. Evelina walks to Batgirl and says she can perhaps learn the error of her ways by witnessing our demise.

Evelina traces the figure of the bat stretching across Batgirl's chest with her finger as she continues, “You've even emulated those costumed clowns by turning yourself into a bat. How shameful. It's bad enough you'd associate yourself with these inept men.” By this point, her hands are tugging at the ears on Batgirl's cowl.
Angelina starts walking over to Evelina and the captured heroine saying, “I don’t want to see that silly flying rodent on her chest anymore.”

Angelina then removes Batgirl’s cape, unzips the back of her batsuit, and peels it down as far as she can before getting caught at the handcuffs. The heroine’s breasts have popped out and are now on full display, and I can’t help staring at what her tight batsuit had been containing just a moment before.

Evelina interjects as she turns toward Batman and me, “Enough with these games…you two will be dispatched in about five minutes when your electric chairs are activated at the top of the hour. You’ll be nothing but a fried bat and bird when we return to retrieve Batgirl and make good use of her.”

Angelina and Evelina turn back to wave at us as they exit the room, and I begin struggling in earnest to be freed from the chair, but it’s no use. I ask Batman how we can get out of this one, and he replies, “I’m trying to think of something, Robin.”

Batgirl then follows up nervously, “Hurry and think of something, Batman. You only have four minutes now.” She tries struggling too to be freed from the pole, but I see nothing happening except her uncovered mammaries bouncing up and down.”

Even as I face death I feel a boner building in my batbriefs, but as the seconds tick by I swallow a big gulp as I prepare to be electrocuted.

IS BATGIRL REALLY GOING TO WITNESS THE DEMISE OF HER MALE CRIMEFIGHTING PARTNERS? TO SEE THE ELECTRIFYING FINISH, BE SURE TO TUNE IN AGAIN SAME BAT-TIME SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Last edited by rtbw 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I can't help but think I too would be aroused by a naked, bound Batgirl, no matter what peril I was facing.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 10 months ago I can't help but think I too would be aroused by a naked, bound Batgirl, no matter what peril I was facing.
I'd already be aroused enough with her in her outfit before being peeled out of it
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 10 months ago
Reidy wrote: 10 months ago I can't help but think I too would be aroused by a naked, bound Batgirl, no matter what peril I was facing.
I'd already be aroused enough with her in her outfit before being peeled out of it
Even more so if we were all tied up at the time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic