Shelter from the Dust (M/M) - 23 Nov Update!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hale, already stabled; Shen, captured and well on his way to the stable; Delos, "volunteer" slave and bondage practice model; Avel, willing slave to Kai. Things are shaping up for most of these beautiful men to end up in different states of bondage. Is it too much to hope that Mikal over steps or messes up and has to join his comrades and prisoners? :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Kai should have been a politician! I thought there would be a fight to solve things at first but he managed to find a sllution for everyone and got new bondage partners to boot!

It's really cute how eager Mikal is about tying up his captain and Delos doesn't seem to mind that much. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a great turn of events! I never expected to find a new bondage model in the story... And it seems everyone is eager to start the restraining training :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"I would be honored to teach. Captain Delos, if you wish, you may even act as a temporary slave to your subordinate, that he may recieve the full experience." Kai smirked.
Can't wait to read about this insubordination!!! :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]OlderJ[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]sharpliketoday[/mention] [mention]noescape[/mention] [mention]Croup[/mention]

Even insomuch as Kai's fortress was an oasis from the harsh wastes outside, blues and silvers predominant in the tiling and decoration to ensure a sense of discontinuity - the pleasure room seemed to be a step further removed from reality, a dreamlike haze settling over the room.

The walls were not tiled, but covered in a rich plum-and-ebony damask, the pattern fading into darkness due to the covered lights keeping the room bathed in sensual shadow. There was a bed in this room, but it did not dominate the space, instead acting as just another implement like the ones scattered around artfully - a strange padded chair meant to hold the whole body vulnerable, a large X-shaped apparatus, a spanking bench padded in purple leather, and a black metal post with numerous bondage points encouraging creative use. By a quirk of arcitecture, the room somewhat jutted out on the exterior of the house, giving the inside the sensation of being bigger than it should.

Like an armory, the damask walls were adorned with hooks and shelves for organized tools of pleasure. Silks and furs adorned surfaces not taken by leather or metal, turning the room from strictly utilitarian to a sensory paradise of exotic pleasures.

Of course, Kai did not require his activities to be limited to one room, but there was an undeniable enjoyment to having a dedicated and curated space for them. He looked forward to having Avel intimately acquainted with every device and tool within, and appreciated his princeling's look of amazement and excitement as he entered.

Mikal and Delos nodded in approval at the sight. The Imperial Guard traditionally benefited from invitations to patronize festhouses and pleasure temples, and this setup reminded them greatly of the ones of highest quality in the capitol.

"A first lesson." Kai grinned, gently guiding Avel to sit on the bed, allowing him to luxuriate on the comfortable furs sat there before he kissed him, and moved on to pluck a strange metal device from the shelves to display for Mikal and Delos. "Which of you will wear this?"

Delos frowned. "Is that meant for...? Gods above and below."

Mikal chuckled. "On first glance, the answer would be the slave."

"Indeed. But I am teaching you my ways. A slave can be an object, yes, but he will then never be more than an object. You shall forever be locked in an adversarial duel of control and helplessness. If instead you wish to craft and mold your slave into an extension of yourself, you must realize that even as a master, a dominus, you are bound just as firmly to him."

Avel blushed as Kai spoke these words while looking directly at him, making him blush at his master's proven devotion.

"True dominion is not a matter of seizing power, but staying strong and firm while someone gives up their power to you."

He tossed the chastity cage, a masterfully crafted thing that would not only bind Mikal's cock, but also hold his balls slightly away from his body, to the warrior, and bade both Guards strip.

"Do you wish to see your master work, lad?" Kai grinned over at Avel, who nodded earnestly.

He withdrew a length of silken purple cord and looped a quick cuff around Delos's wrist, gently pulling him along. An easy smile graced Kai's features, which Delos began to match.

As soon as Kai heard the click of the cage, signaling Mikal was ready, he gracefully used the cord to bend Delos' arm behind his back, starting to weave a harness on his body and pin the limb to his torso. "I can read your body like a book, Captain. Scars from swords, axes, arrows. An attempted assassination with a poisoned knife. A birthmark on your chest you take pains to conceal. You do not shave your body, but you keep your underarms hairless to avoid the chance of snagging or grabbing when you fight in your sleeveless battle tunic. You were captured once by the west and interrogated, but escaped.

"This paints a picture of a decorated warrior, a survivor. You took the blade for the Emperor, hence the wound is on your collarbone instead of in the back. You are strict in regulation to the point of paranoia - you, perhaps rightly, see yourself as the most loyal arm of His Eminence." Kai mused aloud, finishing the loops of rope between Delos' torso and arm that immobilized the limb. He took the other arm and bent it back behind Delos's head, using a new rope to start binding the limb wrist-to-bicep and securing it in position as a reflection of the other limb.

"I do not wonder that your men seem to think you... overly rigid and focused. You have not yet learned to be at peace." Kai surmised. Delos opened his mouth, only to recieve a swat on his chest and a stern reprimand. "You were not given permission to speak."

Kai finished the binding, and turned Delos to show Mikal the broad expanse of his back, covered in the purple silk that now resembled a spiderweb keeping Delos in place. Mikal admired this, and winced as the cage reminded him of its presence. He attempted largely unsuccesfully, to purely enjoy Delos's predicament and body on an aesthetic level.

"Men like you, when cornered, will attempt to skirt their bounds." Kai teased, running a hand over Delos' bare chest, and then down his naked leg as he used a final coil of rope to form a set of rope cuffs around Delos's ankles to ensure a lack of use. "Mikal... show your captain peace."

Delos' breathing hitched as his helplessness finally took root. His training and stoicism abandoned him as he began to fidget and squirm.

Mikal nodded, stepping closer, grabbing Delos' chin, and kissing him full on the mouth.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Silk Roped Captain, Caged Master, Captive Soldier! Kai truly is a master at this! All three of Avel's would-be captors are now, on some level, Kai's to do with as he pleases! It show Kai's knowledge that he is able to "read" Delos so easily as he almost casually ropes the captain up. Seeing Delos lose his cool once he realizes his predicament, and Mikal kiss him to calm him down, adds nice depth to these characters. Cannot wait for more of Kai's lessons.

I only hope Shen and Hale are having a nice time in the stable!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Kai continues to amaze with his mastery of control and ability to calmly analyse any situation or person he faces. If Avel ever finds himself inheriting the throne or some small duchy, Kai is the perfect co-ruler/ advisor.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I like the way Kai "backseat doms" Delos through Mikal. Even though the captain is the one getting tied up and Mikal is confident in his role, you can see that their host is in charge through and through. Amazing!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Just catching up with this story and woof! I really like how Kai managed to get the upper hand and is about to make good use of
his equipment.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow this story is so good!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

"True dominion is not a matter of seizing power, but staying strong and firm while someone gives up their power to you."
Precisely.

And just as Delos begins to squirm against the silken binds, it is Mikal who steals a kiss from him! 8-)

Brilliant tale, my friend!!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

@Guardianbound @gag1195 @DeeperThanRed @bondagefreak @Straitjacketed @wataru14 @MaxRoper @KidnappedCowboy
@OlderJ @that1kid13 @Bootmark@squirrel @sharpliketoday @noescape@Croup@harveygasson @Subboi

"Mmmmmph!" Delos whined into Mikal's mouth as his own was claimed so fiercely.

With his own cock so well-restrained, Mikal found that the initial distraction and discomfort of the cage had turned to a focus. He needed not worry for his own pleasure, and moved into a firm control over Delos'.

Delos was rendered gasping and breathless by the time Mikal released him from the kiss, and he took the opportunity to quickly muzzle his captain in a leather contraption that filled Delos' mouth with a plug and forced itself in a wide panel over his lower face.

Kai grinned at this sight and patted Mikal on the back. "So quick to take to the ways of power."

"I have a good instructor." Mikal laughed. "But in this, I am the master. I know my captain's body better than he does himself."

Delos attempted to protest but leather and metal held back his response.

"Then he is yours."

"And I will teach him peace." Mikal nodded.

"Then go, Master Mikal."

"By your leave, Master Kai."

Kai marched over to Avel and scooped him up. He kissed him passionately and carried him out of the room, kissing him all the while.

Avel moaned in the kisses, and gently attempted to speak. It took several attempts before he was actually able to deflect Kai's kisses upon his neck and cheek. "Master..."

"Hmmm?"

"Are we not going to stay? Do you not have more lessons?"

"What can I teach him now? The most golden parts of the bonding are the forging. To learn another's body and mind for yourself. To mistake and triumph and enjoy and lust and love, Avel, is a lesson beyond my capacity to teach."

"Are you sure, Master? Because you have taught me this..." Avel whispered.

"No, my dearest one. I have not, because I have not yet learned it myself. You will be my teacher, of the most fascinating subject."

"You mean...?"

Kai only responded with another kiss. They had reached their bedroom, and Avel was gently tossed upon the bed.

"What now, Master?"

"I wish you to make the decision. You have, before, but humor me a final time. What do you wish, my Avel?"

"I... I wish you to bind me. Not imprison me, but... protect me. From everyone and everything. Keep me here as a place of safety, with you not my jailer but my guardian. Stop my mouth and hands, use me. Love me, Master."

"Your wish is my command." Kai whispered, and kissed him. Stripped him of the wrap he wore for modesty, and then his own clothes.

Kai grabbed his silken ropes and bound a wide cuff around each of Avel's wrists and ankles before spreading him out tightly.

Avel gazed at him in wonder, for his stern countenance was alight with joy and excitement. And even as he knew he was owned, he felt a possessive feeling over Kai's smiles. They were for him. All for him. Because of him.

Kai kissed Avel again and again, as if Avel were the source of life and not water nor air, before gagging him. And with that, he made Avel writhe in every way imaginable. His tongue traversed every inch of his dearest one's body, making Avel squeal into the soft ball parting his lips. His fingers tickled and massaged and squeezed, leaving pale marks upon his boy's reddened skin that vanished in seconds.

And finally, he wrapped his lips around Avel and pleasured him from root to tip and elicited the most beautiful whines and moans from his lover. He milked Avel with his mouth and hands, and kissed him as he rutted against his helpless form to chase his own release when he had finished, and when he untied Avel, he kissed each indented mark from the ropes that remained.

They bathed together, never breaking contact, partook of beautiful jewel-like berries that burst on their tongues, and returned to bed, passing by the purple room of pleasures where Mikal slept, holding in his arms Delos, bound with even more restraints, and snoring as he finally knew peace in the arms of his fellow warrior. They cuddled in bed, and Kai did not speak all the fanciful words that occurred to him, the thought to tell Avel that all he owned was his, that they were masters of this house and their destinies, but it occurred to him that Avel knew all this already. So he said naught but "I love you," and grinned when he heard it in return.

Tomorrow, Avel would pen his letter to his illustrious father, and when the storm had ended, Shen and Delos and Mikal would leave to deliver it. Avel did not intend to send Hale on his merry way quite yet, perhaps allowing him to stay for a time.

And after many weeks, much bliss between the princeling and his master, there came a soft chime, alerting those within the fortress to an approaching visitor...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The suspense!!! Who can it be? The emperor, a Duke, a merchant.

More men to tie up.... the Web is expanding

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Delos is definitely in good hands, and Mikal is proving quite the natural, at least with his captain. It is a shame that Shen had to go and violate guest decorum and missed the sexy, instructional time in the playroom!

Still hoping for a check in to poor Shen and Hale in the stable, especially since Avel seems to have some plans for the merchant!

Now, who could be at the door? Mikal and Delos seeking more lessons? Shen wanting another visit to the stable? Bandits? The Emperor himself, or perhaps Avel's betrothed? Cannot wait!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 8 months ago Now, who could be at the door? Mikal and Delos seeking more lessons? Shen wanting another visit to the stable? Bandits? The Emperor himself, or perhaps Avel's betrothed? Cannot wait!
Avel's betrothed! Now that's some drama. Kai can confirm, love triangles are the strongest shape...

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This is a beautiful romance as well as a captivating tale. My favorite couple are Mikal and Delos.

What a hold...the captain submits to his underling!!! Mikal is a quick learner and a budding master Master!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Looking forward to another part to this great story
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

@Guardianbound  @gag1195 @DeeperThanRed  @bondagefreak  @Straitjacketed  @wataru14 @MaxRoper @KidnappedCowboy
@OlderJ  @that1kid13 @Bootmark @squirrel @sharpliketoday @noescape @Croup @harveygasson  @Subboi

Shelter from the Dust: The Lord of Chains

The windy season ended early that year, and the wet season began to take precedence. The torrents would never reach the heart of the Wastes, where the dust was so thick that it soaked up any moisture before it could fall, but here on the outskirts the land became a minefield of sinkholes and mudslides, so treacherous that even Kai was grateful for the semi-reliable paved roads that the merchants would use to deliver supplies and goods he had ordered. The duststorms hardly stirred in this time of year, but the dust simply shifted shape and became a new kind of threat.

None had expected a swift response from Emperor Yam Mayim - even for his own son, for there were many demands upon such an important personage's time, and Avel did not bear the same priority as one of his elder siblings essential to the throne did. Preventing war was the Emperor's first task. The constant tension with the East and North had slightly checked the West's expansion, but it was still steady, if slow.

News was slow, too, at least to reach the Wastes, which was the great final stretch of no-man's-land left in the world. So it was a surprise to hear that the Emperor had left his throne in Makaranth to make a diplomatic venture to the South. It didn't seem a cause for concern. Kai knew this news would be several months old by the time he had heard it, and so knew it wasn't of the meaning that the Emperor had come to retrieve his son.

In fact, Kai felt secure enough to take Avel to market. Hale had become a welcome visitor, who would often stay a while, Kai's fortress one of the few places he didn't have nightmares of being abducted from his bed and having his throat abused by the strict gags of the Imperial Guard. Avel would wander, ignoring the looks he recieved as he was always bound and tethered to his dominus on these trips. Yet somehow, it seemed that Avel felt freer than he ever had before.

Hale would convey them to the markets just outside the Wastes and back. He'd be paid, of course. In comfort, fine food, and protection. And of course, on the visits where he became brave enough to ask and Kai was in a good mood to oblige, in restraint. Avel would tease Kai about not growing his hair and beard out like Hale preferred to, whenever he wished to elicit a punishment upon himself.

Avel was in all senses clingy, and Kai would have it no other way. They were almost always in the same room, if not at each other's immediate sides.

Kai was nothing if not constant in his vigilance, however, and a glance out of the window told him something strange.

Far, in the distance. Through where the rainfall ended and the sludge turned to dust turned to sand - was a cloud of dust and dirt, pluming up. Either an army on horseback, or... Kai felt his own palms grow slick with sweat at the thought. A landship. The Emperor's landship.

The Emperor was coming. In person.

Kai roused Avel from sleep in their bed and bade him prepare. They'd be revieving a guest. Possibly several guests, quite soon...

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The emperor's visit will definitely be exciting! I can't wait to find out what will happen next...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I can only wonder who else will be visiting along with the Emperor... I wonder if we'll see an awkward return of our three royal guards? I have to wonder how things will go between Kai and the Emperor. Things are shaping up to be quite interesting...
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

There is no way Kai is going to end up tying the emperor up, right? Which would mean Avel's Daddy is going to tie Kai up? This is going to be very interesting.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 8 months ago There is no way Kai is going to end up tying the emperor up, right? Which would mean Avel's Daddy is going to tie Kai up? This is going to be very interesting.
Unless the Emperor violates those very important host/guest rights and traditions... But it begs the question, how far is Kai willing to go to keep Avel?
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Guardianbound wrote: 8 months ago There is no way Kai is going to end up tying the emperor up, right? Which would mean Avel's Daddy is going to tie Kai up? This is going to be very interesting.
Why not? Does imperial authority extend to Kai's domain or domicile?

And Kai may plan a coup d'état! In which case His Imperial Majesty may feel the sting (or pleasure) of regal ropes and grandiose gags!! 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

@Guardianbound  @gag1195 @DeeperThanRed  @bondagefreak  @Straitjacketed  @wataru14 @MaxRoper @KidnappedCowboy
@OlderJ  @that1kid13 @Bootmark @squirrel @sharpliketoday @noescape @Croup @harveygasson  @Subboi

The Emperor was not a man meant to be a mortal. He was supposed to be a god. An icon. For most, that would mean he should remain forever youthful, forever powerful, forever eternal. And yet, when Kai had been in his service, Yam Mayim had defied the wishes of his council and advisors and refused any measures or procedures to conceal or prevent any signs of his aging. Luckily for him, he was a man who had never looked his age.

The Empire was harsh, yes, but its leader was a man, a mortal like his subjects. That made what was harsh, bearable. It made what was good, great. Yam Mayim's dark hair was now unmistakably greying. His powerful build was not gone, but subtly transforming with age. His face was handsome as ever, but age and weathering lent it a ruggedness with its own charm. All this to show one thing.

The Emperor did not fear death.

When the Emperor arrived, Kai's fortress was instantly surrounded by what seemed a large fraction of the Imperial Army. They disembarked, row after perfectly-ordered row, from the fleet of landships to ensure no escape was possible.

Kai realized that the information must have been older than he thought, the duststorm season delaying it further - no one had known of more recent movements into the Wastes of the Empire.

For once, the Emperor bore no processional, no trumpets to herald his arrival. He was a soldier foremost, and kept no pretensions while on the battlefield.

This made Kai reel back as if struck. The Emperor saw this as a battlefield. Which had ill tidings for this visit.

The Emperor, flanked by nine of the Imperial Guard, and followed by three men whom Kai did not recognize. In the center was obviously a prisoner or slave, bound tightly, though Kai could not tell how, and leashed, the lead clasped by the strong warrior in a resplendant vest beside him - this could only be the Emperor's eldest son, Dov. Yam Mayim's eldest daughter was first in line, and both were trained as warriors and tacticians - Kai had personally helped in this - but as Dov was not the Crown Prince, he had the honor of leading military campaigns in his father's stead as a general while his father and sister commanded all. The third was a boy Kai could tell nothing about from his presence. A scholar? A court mage? An advisor? A courtesan? A spy-sneak? Nothing.

This strange party made it to the bottleneck in the wall that served as the only entrance to the fortress, and waited at the gate that blocked their progression. Kai utilized the mechanism within the gate to allow them passage.

Kai felt it foreboding that eight of the Guard stayed right within the gate in formation, as if to be ready to wedge it open if Kai attempted to close it and shut out the army. Only one of the Guard continued up to the house, and Kai felt only a small surge of relief that it was Mikal.

The Emperor, the High Prince, their prisoner, the strange boy, and the guard. These were those that alighted to the front steps. Kai knew the reason. The rest of the Guard was the advance, to rush the house and attack should any threat arise - and to most obviously not attempt to claim guest rights was a veiled threat.

It was clearer now how the prisoner was bound. The leash was connected to a thick leather collar that kept him from looking down. His thick brown hair was long, but shaved on the sides. The muzzle he wore had straps running either side of his nose to join between his eyebrows, and combine into one strap running up the center of the strip of his hair, making him both disheveled and limiting vision on his piercing grey eyes. The prisoner was almost as well built as Kai or Dov, though his tanned muscles were ensnared in a web of chains in the Imperial colors. Kai wasn't certain if these were painted or crafted from a metal hr was unfamiliar with, but the red and golden chains gave the impression that the prisoner wore a straitjacket of fire, and was hobbled from thigh to ankle by short connecting chains. A red loincloth and brown fabric shoes were the only clothes he had been given.

Kai approached the other side of the door, one of his arms occupied by Avel, who was near-hyperventilating, squishing himself against Kai's side. Kai turned and kissed him, simultaneously positioning him so he would be directly behind him when he turned back.

Kai waited half a minute after the Emperor knocked, the three smart raps resounding like the booms of cannons in the silence. With that, he opened the door.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Interestingly, the Emperor already has a bound man, ready to be delivered. Maybe a gift for Kai?

The hot descriptions make me want to see Kai dominating the silver fox but it might be a bit hard to do with a literal army behind his back. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic